Keeping a Kitsune Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't seem to have recognized my car, but there was no way we could make it across the parking lot and into my building without being photographed. I reached over and grabbed Chiyo's hand.

"Listen to me carefully, Chiyo. There's a man there who wants to photograph us for the news. I want you to wait in the car while I go and talk to him. Put the bag from the shop into your shoulder bag and keep your head down while I go talk to him, ok?"

"Ok. Are we in trouble?"

"Hopefully just an annoyance. Let me talk to him to make sure before you get out of the car. I'll be right back."

Chiyo looked a little nervous, but she was putting the collar in her shoulder bag and tugging her skirt down. She'd be okay. I hopped out of the car and walked across the parking lot towards Mickey.

He spotted me almost as soon as I got out of the car, and his camera came up and was pointing at me before I'd taken a half dozen steps. I paused and raised my hands, trying to look non-threatening. "Hey Mickey. I have no interest in causing trouble, just want to have a word. Parley?"

Mickey looked me over then shrugged and lowered his camera, reaching up with his other hand to pop out his earbuds. I guess you need to listen to music or podcasts or something while you're on a stakeout. He waved for me to come over, so I did, stopping about five feet away.

"The famous Mickey Tanaka."

"And you're Jason Wiggins. I don't think we've ever met, but your company's never given me any trouble, so I'm willing to chat."

"I appreciate that. You're right, we've never met, but the company book on you says that you're a pro and it's more trouble than it's worth to try and fuck with you when you're on a job."

"So why are you over here? Just walk into your building, try and cover your face with a magazine or something. You seem to know the drill, even if it's your first time in front of my camera."

I shrugged. "You're getting a shot of us, no argument there. It's not worth it to me to try and wait you out, or mess with you. I just had a couple questions I'd like to ask before we do the walk."

"Ask away, man."

"First, why me? One local news story isn't usually worth your time. Who's paying you to spend your evening watching my door?"

Mickey grinned. "No one yet. But my instincts say you're on the cusp of blowing up. That clip was on the front page of r/Kyoto for four hours yesterday. First person to catch a wild kitsune in years, and a gaijin who works for a private military company to boot? You're one interested YouTuber away from going viral. I'm getting in ahead of the pack, and as soon as you blow up, I'll get a nice check for these shots."

"Well, I devoutly hope your instincts are wrong. Thanks for being straight with me though."

"No skin off my back. Any other questions?"

"No, just a couple requests. Just in case you turn out to be right, can you keep my car out of the shots, and try to frame them so that my neighborhood isn't recognizable? I don't want to get swarmed at home if I can help it."

Mickey thought for a moment. "Don't try to cover your face or hers, and it's a deal."

I grimaced. "I was hoping professional courtesy would get me that much. I'll give you the clean face shots and do my best to make it look candid, but you have to give me something else."

"Like what?"

"We've been covering up her tails when we go out. I want to uncover them for these shots, and let you get a close-up of her face that showcases her gold eyes. Focus on the inhuman things that make her stand up, instead of her general appearance. Then she can wear sunglasses and tuck her tails into a skirt in the future if we want to go out incognito."

"That's a pretty big favor. I'm basically letting you direct the shots. Toss in something else for me; quick sidewalk kiss maybe?"

"Not on the table. Think about it, the shots are going to pop more if you play up the exotic angle anyway. It's a win-win."

Mickey stared me down for a minute, then shrugged. "It was worth asking. Fine, you've got a deal."

I relaxed. "I appreciate it. Give me your card - if the worst happens and I do go viral, maybe we can work out another deal in the future."

Mickey nodded and pulled out a card, handing it over to me. He walked away and pulled out his camera, checking the framing on the shots he wanted to get while I headed back to Chiyo. I had no intention of ever contacting him, but I figured dangling the opportunity would make it more likely that he'd stick to our current deal. His rep was that he was honest, but he was still a paparrazzi, there was no way I would ever really trust him.

I hurriedly explained the basics of the situation to Chiyo. As a last minute improvisation, we left her crutches in the car for now and she used me for support as she got out of the car and tugged her skirt lower, letting her tails spring out. The way they were twitching betrayed her nervousness, but my little fox kept her face composed as she leaned on my arm and I helped her limp towards my door.

We pretended to be unaware of Mickey and his camera, letting him get shots that appeared to be candid, but I kept an eye on him out of the corner of my eye. Mickey seemed to be respecting our deal - he didn't start taking photos until we'd cleared my car, but once we did his camera started clicking, and he kept going until we'd entered my building and the door had locked behind us.

I leaned back against the door and let out a sigh. "That was nerve-wracking. I guess I have a little bit more sympathy for my company's more famous clients now."

Chiyo gave me a shaky grin as she leaned on me. "Humans are strange."

"Yeah, I guess we are. Sorry about making you walk without your crutches, but it helps with the disguise - if you don't have crutches in the photos, it's easier to hide you in the future."

"I was fine." Chiyo said it confidently, but betrayed herself with a slight wince. I decided she'd spent enough time on her feet and handed her my keys before I scooped her up into a bridal carry for the walk down the hallway to my door.

Chiyo used my keys to let us into my loft and I carried her over the threshold, kicking the door shut behind me. She almost certainly wasn't aware of the significance of carrying her over my threshold, but I was all too aware. That was the real danger of us trying this - it would have to end at some point, and we might both get our hearts broken by that ending. But I'd said the risk was worth it, and I discovered that I had meant it. I set Chiyo down on my dining table and gave her a long kiss, standing between her knees as I held her.

I broke the kiss and looked down at her. "Welcome home, Chiyo."

Chiyo sniffed and wrinkled her nose, looking around as if assessing the apartment for the first time. "Well, it's not my den, but I suppose it's an okay place to call home for now."

I grinned. "The plan is still to get your pearl back and figure out a way to set you free. But until then, I'd like it if you'd think of it as our place, instead of just mine."

Chiyo smiled back at me and slid her hands around my waist, her fingers sliding under my shirt to trace small patterns on my skin. "That sounds nice. Our home."

There were two locked doors between me and the worries of the outside world, and a beautiful fox spirit right in front of me. I knew what I wanted, and I pulled her bag over and tugged the collar out. "Want to celebrate coming home?"

Chiyo's cheeks flushed slightly. She clasped her hands behind her back and bent her head to the side, offering me her neck. I traced a finger down her jawline, treasuring the offer of her submission, then carefully wrapped the collar around her throat. I tugged it tight and locked the buckle in place with the padlock, tucking the key into my pocket. Chiyo shivered as the lock closed but stayed still, waiting for my lead.

I stood over her as she sat there, waiting to see if she'd act. When she finally looked up to see what I was waiting for, I grinned at her.

"You're forgetting something, little fox."

She blinked in confusion. "What is it?"

I tsked. "'What is it, Master?'".

She blinked. "I'm sorry, Master. What am I forgetting, Master?"

"We agreed that you'll follow my rules when you're collared, didn't we? What are your rules, little fox?"

"Oh! Um, sorry. Let me think, Master. Um, no biting, no whining, swallow the cum instead of spitting it out."

"And?"

"Um . . . use silverware when I eat unless it's pizza or sandwiches, no clothes when it's just the two of us alone in here . . ." Her eyes widened as she realized her mistake, and she hastily reached down and grabbed her top, pulling it over her head and tossing it on the table. She raised first one hip then the other as she pushed her skirt down. When it caught on her cast, I helped pull it off, and also relieved her of the sandal on her uninjured foot. Since she never wore a bra and her panties were already wadded up at the bottom of her bag, that left her nude except for her collar and cast.

I stepped back and drank in the sight of her. I'd seen Chiyo naked several times while we were refraining from sex, but I'd been doing my best to ignore her appeal then. Now instead of trying to bury the lust, I hungrily took in the little details of her form again. The slim muscles of her shoulders and upper arms, the flat plane of her stomach, her perky little breasts. The little pink nubs of her nipples were hard as bullets, clearly signifying her readiness to continue what we'd started earlier in the car.

Chiyo preened under my gaze, her eyes dwelling on my own obvious hardness where it was tenting out my pants. She spread her knees wide and arched her back, cupping her hands under her breasts as she offered them to me. "I'm very sorry for forgetting, Master. Do you like seeing me naked and wearing a collar? Do you think I'm pretty, and fuckable? Do you want to make me squeal with your big cock in my tight pussy? Or do you want me to suck it again first to show how much I appreciate it?"

My breath caught in my throat. She'd never really talked dirty like this before. I wondered momentarily if Aiko had given her some coaching. If so, I owed Aiko a thank-you note. I definitely wanted to take Chiyo up on everything she'd just offered. But she was wearing my collar right now, and that meant we were going to play by my terms. I needed to remind her of that, while also keeping her feelings in mind.

I stepped between her knees again, but when I reached out, it wasn't for her pussy or tits, as tempting as they were. I brushed her hair back from her forehead, smiling warmly. "I think you're beautiful, Chiyo. Don't worry, your needy little cunt and your talented mouth are both going to be well used before the night is over."

Chiyo smiled and opened her mouth to say something, but I cut her off by grabbing one of the d-rings attached to her collar and pulling up, making her bend her head back to keep from being choked. I let my face harden, adopting what I was coming to think of as my 'predator' face. Chiyo instantly froze. I smiled again. Kissing her and laughing together felt right, but this felt right too. Her frozen, under my power, her eyes wide and glued to my face, waiting to see where I would lead. Keeping a firm grip on her collar, I slipped two fingers into her cunt. She was wet and ready, her hips twitching in anticipation as my fingers speared her, but I just held them still inside her.

"Before I fuck you in your wet little holes, I think you need some reminders of what it's like dealing with your Master. You failed to address me respectfully, and you forgot your rules. I think that deserves a punishment. Are you going to be a good fox and accept whatever I decide as your punishment?"

Chiyo's cunt clenched around my invading fingers and her eyelids fluttered. I relaxed a little inside - she was responding to this, like I'd hoped. If she'd frozen up I would have backed off a little, chosen a token punishment, but her reaction gave me a green light to proceed. I pulled sideways on her collar, shaking her.

"I asked you a question, little fox."

Chiyo gasped. "Yes! Yes, I'm sorry Master, please punish me for being bad."

"Good girl." I let go of the collar and let her slump back down, sliding my fingers out of her. "Clean my fingers off, slut."

"Yes, Master." Chiyo leaned forward and licked my fingers clean as I held them out for her. Once I was satisfied, I wiped them dry in her hair then grabbed her around the waist and swung her up over my shoulder, her head hanging down behind me. Her tails spasmed in surprise, one of them hitting me full in the face as I opened my mouth to say something. I coughed and spat it out. Chiyo let out a small nervous giggle from where she hung behind me, then stifled it. I decided to ignore the entire episode and gathered my dignity back together as I carried her over to the main living area.

I lowered Chiyo back to her feet, being careful of her broken leg, then sat on a chair and pulled her down to lie over my lap. I cupped her ass in my hand and caressed it.

"Do you remember the first time I punished you?"

"Yes, Master. You spanked me."

"That's right. I'm going to give you ten strokes this time, five on each cheek, and just like last time, you have to count each one. Do you remember how to count?"

"Yes Master."

"Good girl."

I gave her butt another rub, then paused. Her tails were going to get in the way unless I did something about them. I knew Chiyo didn't like me touching them, but I thought it was probably something mild enough that she would be okay with it as part of submitting to me. I carefully gathered her tails with my left hand and pulled them to the side. I waited to see if Chiyo would object, but all she did was shift slightly on my lap in an uncomfortable squirm. Satisfied, I brought my palm down on her ass with a sharp crack. She yelped and jumped a little, but counted off correctly.

"One, thank you Master!"

I rubbed the spot I'd just hit, then pulled my hand back and brought it down on her other cheek.

"Two, thank you Master!"

My goal was to have each strike sting a little, but not really hurt. This wasn't really a punishment, despite me framing it as one - it was more about setting a tone. I switched back and forth at a slow steady pace, caressing her ass after each hit until she'd counted six. After that, I added a light touch to her pussy to the caress after the hit, sliding a finger through her moist slit.

Once I'd finished, Chiyo's ass was slightly pink and she was quivering in my lap, her hips grinding against my thigh. I helped her sit up in my lap, then leaned forward to kiss her nose. "You did very well with that, I'm proud of you."

She grinned shakily at me. "Good little fox?"

"The best little fox."

I held her in my lap and we made out for a little bit. I kissed her and let my hands roam freely, playing with her tits and her pussy. When I was satisfied that she was a hot, horny mess I picked her up and carried her over to the rug, setting her down on her knees.

"Can you kneel comfortably for a little while with your leg?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. Wait here on your knees, body straight up. Don't sit back. Hands behind your head, like this. Close your eyes and keep them closed, I'll be back in a minute."

I corrected her posture slightly then moved around the apartment, collecting a few things. I came back and slowly circled her, inspecting her from all angles. Chiyo's head shifted slightly to follow the noise of my steps, but she obediently kept her eyes closed.

I started with the cuffs that I'd bought with the collar. I fastened one around each of her slim wrists, then tugged her hands down a bit and used the padlock to lock the cuffs to the back of her collar. With her wrists locked behind her neck, her elbows were forced up and out, pushing her chest slightly forward as well to emphasize her breasts. I took a moment to reach down and play with those breasts, coaxing a couple of happy murmurs out of Chiyo, then moved on.

Blindfolding her was the next step. I used a scarf I'd been given for Christmas and never gotten around to wearing. It wasn't perfect, but it did the job. After that I moved around to kneel in front of her and flipped open my toy box. I shifted through it, passing over a couple of vibrators, the gag and fuzzy handcuffs I'd bought when I caught Chiyo, a bottle of lube and a butt plug that I considered and then set aside for another time, before finally finding what I wanted at the bottom of the box.

I leaned forward and took Chiyo's left nipple into my mouth, sucking hard on it. I let my teeth graze it and Chiyo shuddered and made a small keening sound as they made contact. I let myself enjoy her nipple then pulled back to inspect my work. Her little pink nub was achingly hard, wet and glistening with my saliva. It was perfect, and it looked even better when I put the nipple clamp on it. Before Chiyo could figure out how to react to the sensation, I was on her other nipple, getting it ready. I clamped that one too, leaving her whimpering and shaking.

"Master?"

"Shh, little fox. All you need to worry about for the next few minutes is cumming your brains out."

I shifted so that I was on one knee by her side, using one arm to brace Chiyo in place against my side while I picked up one of the vibrators with my right hand and turned it on. I'd never gotten around to loaning one to her as a masturbation aid, so it was a new experience for Chiyo when I pressed the vibe to her clit. She wailed and bucked in my grasp, the blindfold, bondage, and clamps adding to the overloading sensation of the vibe. She came quickly and hard, but this time I didn't back off. I moved the vibe around, teasing her labia and her clit while they were at their most sensitive from her orgasm, making her cry out as she struggled to buck away from my grip on her. I forced her through three more orgasms before I finally relented, leaving her a quivering, sweating wreck in my arms.

I kissed her and cuddled her while she came down from the high, then pulled the blindfold off and unlocked her cuffs. I took the nipple clamps off after warning her that it was going to hurt when the blood rushed back in. She whimpered and cuddled into me. "That was amazing. Thank you, Master."

I grinned. "I haven't even fucked you yet, little fox."

Chiyo blinked and stared up at me from her position in my arms. I think she only realized then that I was still fully dressed. "Oh no! I just came all those times, and you haven't even come once yet! I'm sorry, Master."

"Hey. You've got nothing to be sorry about. I wanted to spank you, tie you up, and make you come hard, and you did exactly what I wanted. I'm very happy with you, little fox. If you're worn out, I'm happy stopping here. We can worry about getting me off some other time."

Chiyo shook her head. "No, Master. I want to serve you. Tell me what I can do to make you happy."

I grinned. "Well, I really want to fuck your brains out, but I'm not going to last long in my current state. Think you have enough energy to kneel up on your own?"

"Yes Master." Chiyo was a little shaky, but she pulled away from me and rose up on her knees, putting her hands back behind her neck.

I stood up and quickly stripped nude, then walked up to her and rested my aching cock against her face. Chiyo grinned up at me and nuzzled her face against it, then slipped her tongue out and began licking my balls. I groaned and tangled a hand in her hair, using the grip to guide her up and down my shaft. When I was ready, I fed her my cock and let her suck me to a quick climax. After she'd swallowed she sucked me hard again and I stepped behind her and nudged her down onto all fours.

Chiyo widened her knees and eagerly pushed her ass up and out. I knelt behind her and took a firm grip on her waist, lining my cock up and feeding it into her. Everything we'd done so far had featured me staying in tight control, but now I finally let go.