Keira and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," I said, faltering for words. 'Shit' my mind thought.

"I said if only they were whiter. The ceiling," I clarified for her, not being able to prevent the grin on my face from breaking out.

"What did I tell you Ted?" my aunt burst out, "I told you we should have gone with the off-white when we had the house painted, but you thought the chalk cream would be more soothing. At least someone in this family agrees with me. Thank you Joey, at least some men have a good taste for the right things."

Unsure of how to react, I turned back to the TV and focused on the last few minutes left in the match. Needless to say that I had been distracted from most of what had happened in the last five minutes but I wasn't disappointed at all.

What the score was I frankly cannot recall, and since it was only an exhibition match that had been put on for entertainment and was a match from two years ago, it really didn't matter.

"Well I'm going to sleep," Uncle Ted said.

"Me too, goodnight," Aunt Julie said, and left Keira and I alone.

"You going to sleep yet," I asked her, looking back at her as I did. I was fairly tired, and a yawn crept upon me, making me stretch my arms out too. Keira's knees, which had been resting by my shoulders, were also pushed out. Taking into the fact that her legs were further spread and I was looking back up at her, I put one and one together and thankfully got two.

She was wearing white panties, and a few wisps of hair could be seen poking out of the sides of the underwear. Her pussy was slightly pushing up against the fabric. I instantly started becoming hard, and had to find a way out of this predicament.

She stood up saying, "I need to go to the bathroom," but instead of moving away straight away, she stretched, her arms pushing up and her feet standing on her toes. Naturally, she did this whilst standing above me, and I was given an uninhibited view straight up her dress. Her ass was pretty damn hot, I would say perfect but then you may think I was bragging. It was neither large and fatty nor small and bony, it was a compromise of the two and the best possible.

She stepped away towards the bathroom, but before doing so I could swear that she gave her ass a little wiggle. I stood up and took Keira's seat -- I usually hated that warm feeling left when someone else just sat in a seat, but I didn't seem to mind this time -- and I searched through the listings for a reasonable show. Not much was on, so I put on discovery channel which had footage of a pride of lions hunting down antelope. Keira returned but instead of taking the free lounge, she sat on my lap.

"You may be a trainee doctor and know more than me about health, but I think you should lay off the cheesecake for a while. You're getting heavy," I joked.

"You're such a gentleman, you know. Telling a lady that she is fat," Keira retorted, acting as though I'd hurt her.

"I'm sorry," I pouted at her, putting my arms around her waist and pulling her closer to me.

My attention, after being diverted by Keira returned to the TV, only to be greeted with the sight of two lions shagging. I wasn't sure what relevance it had to the documentary, but after 1 minute, it was still going. And the looks on both of their faces. The male looked he was doing it for the sake of it and the female looked like she was near asleep.

"Ironic. Isn't it?" I said. "Two big cats going at it doggy style."

Keira's laughing at my poor attempt of a joke didn't exactly help my predicament, as her laugh made her whole body shake. My erection hadn't toned down yet, in fact I think it got bigger. She must feel it by now, I thought, since she had moved back in her fit and my erection was now snug between me and her ass.

I had two options; go with the flow and act as though nothing is out of the norm or start rocking slowly back and forth and hope she doesn't freak out. Luckily I got away with option C when she asked whether I'd like a drink. Accepting her offer, I snuck away quickly to the bathroom to calm 'Big Joey' down.

I didn't plan on watching any more TV so I turned it off as I headed to the kitchen.

"You want any whipped cream on your hot chocolate," Keira asked.

"Yes, please," I said, leaning back against the bench top while I waited for her to finish.

We stood there drinking, not talking but just appreciating each other's company.

"Got a bit of cream next to your mouth," I told her.

"Did I get it," she said after she ran her tongue along her lips. In a very sultry way I must add.

"A bit to the left... no, not there... that's your right fool... I said next to your mouth, not on your nose," I had to direct her. It was amazing she could touch her nose with her tongue, but I could tell she was purposely being annoying.

"Let me do it," I said, brushing it away with my thumb. My thumb did lightly brush her lips. They were soft and luscious.

I finished my drink, washed the cup and went up for my nightly routine. I threw on a singlet and boxers, before going to get the spare mattress. Even though Ava wasn't here, her room wasn't free as it had been converted into a makeshift gym, thus I had to bunk in Keira's room.

"You can sleep on the bed, I'll take the mattress," Keira told me. Here we go again I thought.

"I can sleep on the floor, it's no problem with me."

"You're the guest so you're taking the bed."

"Honestly, I don't want to kick you out of your bed, just sleep there."

"This is my room, so you have to listen to me."

"Fine," I eventually conceited. Ever since I was young and used to visit, whether I was staying in Keira's or Ava's room, this would always happen. When I was younger I used to win sometimes, now I had no chance at all.

"I am warning you, I tend to kick all the sheets off the bed when I'm sleeping," I warned her.

"Yeah, I know. And you talk too when you're asleep." It was true after all.

"Don't let the bed bugs bite." After that I was fast asleep.

.................................................

It was a hot day - record temperatures I think -- and so I suggested a swim in the pool. Naturally I had ulterior motives like seeing Keira with fewer clothes on, but the heat was a valid enough reason. Getting change into boardies, I was the first down at the pool and seeing the few leaves floating on the edge, decided to quickly clean them out. Keira came out soon enough, wearing a red and yellow bikini swimsuit that just covered her where needed.

"Not leaving much to the imagination today are we," I said.

"Nice that you approve but didn't your parents ever tell you how to speak to a lady," she said acting all hoighty-toighty.

"Of course, they did. Want to hear a joke?"

"Fire away," she proclaimed.

"Women's rights," I said trying to suppress a smile. The expression on her face turned from sophisticated to agro slash laughter. I dived in the pool as she came at me. I'm not the best of swimmers though and the fact that Keira had played water polo for high school wasn't a point in my favour.

With little effort she caught up to me and kicking up out of the water landed on my back, pushing me under. Struggling to surface, I turned 180 degrees and managed to swim back. Yet, when I did so, my right leg brushed up against her thighs. The contact clearly had an effect on me, and being excited I wanted to get a proper feel.

I suggested a game of Marco Polo as anything I did I could blame on the fact that I couldn't see. Ever the gentleman that I am, I let her chase me first. I decided to not rush the game, instead taking my time. I started by moving not too far away, wanting her to catch me easily so that I could have my turn. We brushed up against each other whenever we tried to tip the other person. Her hand would sometime run across my chest or stomach, lingering slightly as it did so.

Whenever it came to my turn, I would get closer to her and then swim underwater. Whilst I may not be a fantastic swimmer, I could swim well enough and had the ability to keep my eyes open under water. When underwater, I would open then to take a quick glance around and then move towards Keira. As I came up to tip her, I would surface and brush my arm up against her as I did so. Initially I only dared to touch her on her back or midriff. Yet, as the adrenaline kicked in, I got more risky and on my third round I tagged her right on her breasts.

It was an odd action from my perspective. I couldn't make it a full on grab as that would be too obvious and so I had to make it seem as innocent as possible. As a result, I was only able to have a quick touch, but it was enough to make my erection start. But that was not satisfaction enough.

On her turn next, I stood on the little ledge on the edge of the pool, with my waist just being out of the water. As Keira swam at me, shouting Marco whilst I responded with Polo, I angled myself slightly. The result was that when her arm came down with her stroke, her hand slipped onto my erection. Despite my board shorts, the reaction on her face told me that she realised what she had done, and her hand was slow to respond, remaining in its place on me for a few seconds before being quickly jerked back. The game was certainly heating up in one way, but in the other it was dulling somewhat. Keira certainly picked up on this, and put forth a new idea.

"Let's make a bet," she said. "I wager that if I win the next round, then we go to a movie and dinner, and you pay."

"I've got Finding Nemo with me and I'm sure McDonalds is open, so alright."

"Nice try, but tough luck."

"Okay then, but what do I get if I win?"

"You can have a massage if you win," she said. "Now that that is settled, I get to start." I really didn't mind if I won or not, but I thought that since it is the last round I might as well try something. As Keira gave me the set 21 seconds to swim away, I quietly lifted out of the pool.

Shouting Marco, Keira started swimming down the length of the pool. I myself, move around the pool and called Polo from the other side. As she would come closer I would move to a different point around the pool and shout Polo. She ended up swimming all over the pool for a good 3 minutes, with no chance of catching me.

"Wait a second," she thought. "Since when can you swim fast enough to get away this easily? And why can't I hear you splash when you're in the pool. You cheater, you got out!"

"Sorry I forgot to tell you. I cut myself on the corner so I got out to clean it up. Some little kid probably pissed in there," I said to her.

"Bullshit you cut yourself and there are no little kids in this pool. This is our backyard pool and I pretty much the only one who swims in it."

"My point exactly," I promptly rebutted, using that split moment in which she was busy thinking to dive back in the pool. With my eyes open, I moved towards the gap between her beating legs.

"You bastard," she called to me as I squeezed myself between her legs. As I did so, I brought my arm up against her bikini bottoms, sliding my hand along the side of her crotch. I had my hand open with the palm facing towards its target, and the feeling of my hand sliding across the wet material was unbelievable. I could tell she had shaved a bit down there. The material being wet and all clung to her tightly, and as my hand slid across its path, I sensed the side of one of her lips along my fingers. Time didn't stand still for me but was damn close to it.

Although the touch lasted for the merest of seconds, every detail of it was engraved into my memory. I couldn't tell whether Keira realised that it was purposeful or not, but her reaction relieved me to an extent.

"You touched me and so I therefore win. Now let me get changed before you must pay your dues."

.................................................

Keira was wearing a pair of denim shorts, not so short that they are skanky but still hot, and a black tank top. I too didn't get formal and had on shorts and a T-shirt. We went for dinner first, so we could relax then in the cinemas.

We went to a little Italian place called Luigi's just down the block from the movie complex. A lady by the name of Maria, Luigi's wife I was guessing, greeted us at the door.

"Here you are," she said indicating our table with her thick accent, "for the special couple."

"We're not..." I was just starting to say.

"Sorry," she interrupted, not understanding me or having hearing difficulties.

"We love this," I quickly said.

"I knew you would." At least it made her happy. Maria seemed even more delighted when she lit the little candle on the side of the table. I gave a little smile when she did so, and saw the suppressed smile on Keira's face too.

I ordered my favourite, veal saltimbocca and a cinotto, and Keira ordered a penne arrabiata and a limonata. We chatted whilst we waited, and we chatted whilst we ate. What we talked about has slipped my mind. I spent more time paying attention to Keira than to what she was saying.

Apart from her looks, she had a great personality. Her mannerisms when talking showed that, her wildish gestures, her openness in laughing and her ever present smile. I was starting to feel different towards her and I was unsure whether it was good or not. I can't say I was in love with her or lusted after her, but just wanted to be with her more, more than a cousin normally would.

We sat over a coffee after we finished the meal as we still had half an hour till the movie and it was only a five minute walk away. I had my arms resting on the table top, as I watched Keira. At times when she's talking, her hands will be flying all over the place, and you need to be careful so you don't get slapped accidently. She seemed to calm down after a few minutes and when she rested her arms on the table, her hands fell on mine.

I didn't do anything immediately, just let her hands sit there. Then she started caressing her hands slowly on mine. I then took hold of her hands in mine as we sat there talking with each other. It was good just to be like this, not having to do anything other than enjoy one another's company. We stayed like this for another twenty minutes or so, only moving our hands to drink our coffee and then returning them to their place in the other's hands.

When we did finally leave, I payed the bill and left a tip with it. Walking out we turned right and headed towards the cinemas. My arms were swinging lightly by my side, at least until Keira took hold of my hand as we walked along the street. We had decided ahead of time that we were going to see the new Alice In Wonderland with Johnny Depp, so we had purchased the tickets before going for dinner.

Walking into the theatre, we found two seats towards the back in the middle of the row. Being late at night, not many people were around and only a few other seats towards the front were occupied.

"I'm a bit cold," Keira told me as we settled into our seats. The theatre usually was kept cooler but I hadn't brought anything with me. I put my arm around her shoulder and she snuggled into my chest. Luckily the arm rests could be pulled up otherwise she would have had it digging into her side.

My right arm was around her shoulder and my hand was touching her arm. I was gently rubbing her arm, whether to comfort her, warm her up or unconsciously doing it I cannot say. The tips of my fingers would occasionally brush past the sides of the swell of her breasts. I started moving my fingers in circles, gradually getting closer to her breasts. Her breathing seemed to quicken, but she made no attempt at stopping me.

As my circles got closer and closer to her breasts, I felt my heart racing, palms starting to sweat, and my entire focus being diverted away from the film. Keira had goose-bumps building. My hand drew nearer, continuing its pretence of rubbing the arms, but the circles got smaller as they drew closer.

I knew that my chance was now or never, and with never seeming like a long time away, I picked now. My hand slipped onto the beginning of the swell of her right breast slowly trailing its way towards the peak. I had to look ahead at the screen as I didn't think I could control myself if I turned towards her, and I think Keira had similar thoughts too. Her face was blank. She was trying to not show any of her emotions, whatever they were.

My hand had gone under her top and on the inside of the bra. It was not an overly tight one so there was still blood circulating to my hand. As my hand drew closer to the pinnacle, it cupped whatever area of the breast it had already covered. The tip of my middle finger found her areola. Not sure of how she'd react, I stopped my journey, waiting for a sign. However, other than the sharp intake of a breath, she said and did nothing. I took this to mean that she didn't object and moving my hand more, I cupped her breast fully.

A moan escaped from her lips as I saw her eyes flutter shut. I squeezed her breast slightly, feeling its softness underneath my touch. My heart was beating at its max now, and I could feel Keira's pulse beating just as fast. I pinched the nipple between my fingers, not wanting to be hard as she was definitely sensitive there.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a light swinging up the stairs and realised that it was cleaners moving their way to the top. The movie had finished, and we had not even realised. I pulled my hand off Keira, and indicated to her that the film had finished. Feeling flustered, we got to our feet, dizziness taking hold of us. We made our way out of the theatre and to the pay station for the carpark. We hadn't said a word to each other since the film had started.

.................................................

"I got this new joke, and it's not sexist, well maybe depending on how you look at it" I told Keira as we waited in line to pay for the ticket at the ticket machine.

"It's not racist is it?" she questioned.

"No, but I have one if you want. Anyway, a blonde was driving down the road listening to the radio and was quite upset when she heard blonde joke after blonde joke. A little way down the road, she saw another blonde out in a field rowing a boat. The blonde stopped her car and angrily jumped out yelling, "You dumb blonde bimbo! It's blondes like you that give the rest of us a bad name! If I could swim I'd come out there and give you what's coming to you!""

Lo and behold, a blonde woman herself was behind us in the queue.

"You know that I find that extremely offensive," she said to me.

"You mean you actually understood it?" I said with mock look of surprise on my face. Keira, not wanting this to escalate any further pulled me by the ear in the direction of our car.

"Sorry but life is a begging. Maybe we can chat another time," I called out.

"You can stop with the ear pulling," I told Keira, but she would not let off.

"You can be a jerk sometimes you know."

"I know. Yet, you've got to admit that it was a good joke," I said, making her pull harder, "well, I guess not that great in hindsight."

"Before it was the punching and now the ear pulling. Instead of violence against women, I think that it's time for 'violence against men, we say no'. As the wise Martin Luther King Jr. once said, 'At the center of non-violence stands the principle of love.'"

When she had guided me to the driver's side of the car, she turned me to her, by the ear still, and pressed her lips into mine. I was startled at first, but after a second I got into it. I tried with the tongue, but she wasn't prepared to take it that far, keeping her lips closed. It didn't last long at all, and was more of a thank you kiss than a loving kiss, but the latter was still there.

"Is that enough love for you," she asked me, moving around to the passenger side of the car.

"Now that I think about it, he may have said 'making love', not 'the principle of love'."