Keira and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How I do miss that mattress," I said to Keira as I climbed into the bed.

"You can always role off the bed onto this sometime," she replied.

"Hope you don't mind me taking my boxers off, I need to let myself free," I said to Keira as I reached under the sheet and pulled off my boxers. I threw them then onto my bag which was beyond the end of the bed.

"He's only at half-mast now," Keira said.

"I know, but he'll calm down soon enough. Good night."

"Sleep tight." My last thought was that I hope I don't get too excited tonight and jizz all over the bed.

.................................................

I woke up with a start, reaching down to my penis and squeezing it hard. It was 5am and I had woken from a dream where I was replaying the events of the couch. I had felt the cum rising in me in the dream and my body had shaken me awake, my hand instinctively going out to stop me from cumming. I had been in time too, and I felt the high quell. I had to do something though, knowing that I couldn't go to sleep in the state I was in.

I threw back the bed sheet. I put my hand back onto my erection and started an up and down movement. I turned my body slightly to the right, looking down at Keira who was sleeping on her back, sheet at her waist and tits standing up proudly. Her chest moved up and down with her breathing. I was so close to cumming already that I didn't need much stimulation. However, Murphy's Law got the best of me, and instead of cumming straight up and it landing on my chest, it flew up and followed a parabolic path that ended on Keira's tits.

I didn't know what to do. Wipe it off and risk waking her or leave her be. Thinking that the second was safer and because I was so tired that I was too lazy to get out of bed, I went back to sleep, not bothering to bring the sheet back up.

.................................................

"Rise and shine," I heard a voice whisper to me. My eyes opened barely enough to see Keira kneeling beside the bed, looking over at me.

"Thanks for the morning present," she said to me, indicating the dried up cum on her breasts as she jiggled them about.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you and there must have been a breeze in here, because it flew up and then down onto you," I told her.

"I see somebody needs some release again," Keira exclaimed, "you don't have any objections do you?" Keira's hand reached out towards my erection, hesitantly taking it in her grasp.

"It feels so hot," she remarked as she slowly wrapped her fingers around it. She just held it at first, stunned I guess.

"It's alright. You can move your hand up and down. Just don't be too violent and rip the skin off."

She started out slowly, her hand squeezing not too hard. As she moved up my shaft, some precum flowed out, wetting the foreskin as her hand spread it about. This allowed her to move more freely, almost gliding along the shaft. I was glad she was using the full hand technique -- I've just always found that the fore-finger and thumb alone aren't enough.

She twisted slightly as she continued the up and down motion, her eyes focused intently on the hand's task. I just lay still, enjoying Keira's touch. I wasn't one for moaning or making noises and Keira was unsure about this.

"What's wrong? Aren't you enjoying this?" she asked me, a worried look on her face as though she had made a mistake.

"I'm lovin' it," I assured her.

"Why don't you go a bit faster," I advised her. She took it, and stepped up her pace. She kept going, fixated it seemed on making me come.

"Are you any closer," she asked me.

"A bit," I told her, "but I think I need more stimulation. Do you mind touching your breasts whilst I watch you?"

She climbed up onto the bed, sitting on my legs. She looked eager to please me, as keeping up the pace with her right hand on my shaft, she brought her left hand to her breasts and started squeezing them. She traced circles about her breasts as the toyed with her nipples.

"It's still not enough. Would you touch yourself please?"

In truth, I was doing all I could to hold myself back. Keira was hesitant to make a move. Whilst touching her breasts and masturbating me was one thing, I could sense that her fingering herself in front of me was another. She moved her right hand down, slipping into her panties. She didn't take them off, instead leaving them on as her fingers found the way inside her. I had my head propped up with a pillow and was a bit disappointed that I couldn't actually see her pussy, but the knowledge the she was fingering herself whilst working her other hand along my shaft was substantial.

"Fuck," I said, trying to keep my voice down as I remembered that my aunt and uncle were just down the hallway. My cum flew up out of my erection, hitting Keira on the face and some landing on her hair. I saw her tongue dart out to taste it.

"Not bad, but overrated I think," Keira commented as she tasted the cum in her mouth.

"That's a hell of a way to start the day," I said.

"I'm going to have my shower now."

.................................................

"What you doing," Keira said to me as she came into the study room.

"Just checking my emails, what's up," I said, swivelling the chair around to see her.

"Something will be soon enough."

"Oh really. That's a shame, I was kind of looking forward to spending some time with you."

"I won't take up much of your time." She came up to me and dropped to her knees. She started unzipping the fly on my jeans.

"You think you can work that fast? I've got news for you, I ain't no 2 minute man."

"What should I call it," Keira asked as she pulled my erection out.

"How about... cock."

"Works well," she said. Keira started with her hand on my cock, mimicking the actions of this morning but with much less hesitation. I continued to check my mail as she worked away, her having stayed with me as I swivelled back towards the table.

"You're learning quite fast. You haven't had any experience before, have you?"

"Just with the old men in the geriatrics department," she joked, "but they've got nothing on you."

"I don't whether to take that as a compliment or not, being compared to an old fogey." I had logged onto Skype before and now I saw that my mum and dad were on too. Next thing, then send me a call. The webcam was already on, but I wasn't about to answer it, what with Keira giving me a handjob.

"Don't be rude," Keira said, seeing that it was my parents. She hit the key to answer the call, looked at me, giggled and resumed her handjob. Thinking quickly I rolled the chair forward so that my waist was hidden by the computer table.

"Hi son," I heard mum and dad chime in unison.

"Hi. How are you guys?"

I was trying very hard to not focus on Keira and her handjob whilst trying to keep a straight face in front of the webcam.

"It's lovely weather over here and we haven't fallen sick yet. We're missing you of course."

"And me you," I said to them.

"Something wrong," mum asked as she saw my eyes widen and breath catch short. Keira had her mouth on my cock. Not just near it, but on it. I glanced down, seeing her mischievous eyes look up at me.

"Just a bit of back pain, nothing major," I lied.

"So what's your time been like," they asked me.

"Not much... um... just hanging out usually with Keira. We went to a movie one day and... um... I've taken a dip in the pool now and then... ah... mainly just relaxing."

"That's good. You could do with a break too," they said.

I knew that I didn't want to talk too much myself, as I couldn't think straight, it being hard to just string sentences together. Keira's tongue was flicking around the head of my cock whilst her mouth sucked away. She was taking me deep, almost my whole 6 ½ inches in her.

"So what have you guys been up to," I asked. I frankly tuned out at that point, saying the occasional 'yes' here or 'cool' there.

Keira's mouth was working wonders on me. Her mouth lapped at my cock, spreading her saliva all about it. Her right hand was stroking the base whilst the left hand was free to play with my balls. I wish I could've fucked her mouth, but my little movements would have given some concern for mum and dad.

My teeth were clamping down so hard that I could feel my jaw starting to tighten up. At some points I bit down on my tongue to stop myself from moaning or making other noises. Keira was making slurping noises, but luckily the microphone on the webcam was so crap that it couldn't pick this up. Everything except for my voice would have sounded like white wash, and even then my voice would have been quite different.

Keira's head was now bobbing up and down at a fast pace, her lips gliding over my wet cock and her tongue licking away at the head of my erection. I could feel the tension building, my erection flexing up as my pelvic muscles engaged. Keira, although, had plans of her own and suddenly stopped.

She had kept mouth around my cock but wasn't moving it or her hands. Mind you, she was sucking down on my erection every now and then, but absolutely no movement. She stayed like this for about 2 minutes I think, until I lost some of my hardness. Then she started again. My parents had been talking for close on 10 minutes now and seemed to be getting tired.

"You guys going anywhere tonight," I asked my mum and dad, the first question of mine in a long time. I don't remember if it was even close on topic to what they were talking about, but I had to cut the conversation short soon.

"We've made plans for dinner and dancing tonight," dad said, "at about 7pm."

"What time is it there now," I asked.

"About 5," dad said checking his phone.

"No it's 6, remember the time difference," my mum corrected him.

"We better get ready then, so we'll leave you to it," my dad said to me.

"Love you Joey," mum and dad said, again in unison. It's amazing how parents can do that.

"Love you too," I said before I closed our chat and signed off.

"Now why don't you come out from under there," I said as I rolled the chair back, my cock slipping out of Keira's mouth. She crawled out from under the table, and returned her mouth to my cock. I started rocking myself, slowly into Keira's mouth as she kept up with her hands and mouth. It got to a point where she had to do very little with her mouth other than keep it around my cock as I took control, rocking deep in and out of her mouth.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum any second," I panted.

"Cum in my mouth," Keira told me whilst my cock had come out of her mouth temporarily.

"You sure," I asked, "you've got no reservations?"

"If I was you I would stop asking questions."

"Your wish is my command." My cock flexed up, my hips rose and I knew I was about to cum.

"Here it comes," I warned. Keira's mouth locked down tighter around me as I exploded inside her mouth. Her mouth sucked me, milking me for every last drop. I could feel the cum coming in ropes, yet, Keira managed to swallow everything, with only a few drops leaking out of the edge of her mouth.

.................................................

Again I woke up in the middle of the night, having dreamt of Keira once again.

Keira and I had another one of our bludge days. We didn't do anything else really but relax around the house again. After unloading myself three times already that day I was not up to anything else. Instead, we plainly enjoyed our time together.

I remembered that I had gone to sleep in the buff again, and faintly recalled that Keira had done so too, with the exception of keeping her panties on, like last night. Feeling the urge to piss I walked into the bathroom and let loose. There comes a deep satisfaction when you take a leak, like some heavy weight has been lifted off of you. It also helped my hard on to calm down a tad.

Making my way back to the bed I was careful in stepping around Keira. The sliver of moonlight that broke through the blinds partially illuminated Keira's face as she slept. She seemed so peaceful there, possibly having some pleasant dream. My hard on started to return with this sight and I thought back to the previous night when Keira had jokingly suggested that I roll of the bed onto the mattress.

We had progressed substantially in our relationship over the last few days and whilst Keira expressed initial concerns over certain actions, more often it was her who initiated them. I felt like it was my turn to start the ball rolling again.

I kicked the bed sheet to the end, letting myself totally free, and rolled till I was on the edge of the bed. I saw that Keira's quilt was up around her chest as she slept on her side. Reaching down with my left hand, I grabbed the closest corner of the quilt and threw it back down the mattress, as though she had tossed it back during her sleep.

I decided to take the dreadful plunge, and with a twist of my body I fell off the edge of the bed and fell the dramatic foot and a half onto the mattress. As toast generally lands buttered side down, I landed on my face.

I pulled my legs up and let them slide down under the quilt, pulling the quilt up to my torso to keep me warm. Keira was facing away from me, so I turned towards her, keeping a small distance between the two of us, and draped my arm over her.

My hand felt her warm breast, a contrast to the cooler nipples. With my left hand on her left breast I stayed in that position, whilst my erection was content to lie on the mattress. I could not fall asleep as this was exciting after all, but my thoughts stayed blank.

It must have been about 20 minutes later when I heard Keira sigh and shuffle back into me. My arm dropped down in front of her navel and my penis was pressed into her. In fact, it was nestled into the warm crack of her ass. This took me a few seconds to comprehend, as I thought it was odd to feel her skin on penis when she was wearing underwear.

'Fuck. Maybe she is naked too,' I thought. Just to check, I brought my left hand up onto the left side of her waist. Moving my palm along her side and down to her outer thigh I felt no string, no sign of any underwear.

'Fuck, fuck and holy cow. She is naked,' my mind raced. My penis started to throb up against Keira as I now understood that we were both nude and spooning, with my penis firmly lodged between me and her precious ass. I felt some precum leak out of me onto us, slightly coating the head of my penis and her ass.

Keira had some inhibitions about me touching her down below before. Not knowing if she would allow me to do so if she were awake now I was hesitant to do so. But then, the red angel that appeared on my shoulder beat the white one, and I slide my hand from her thigh to her pussy. I encountered wisps of hair on my way, not a thick bush but hair. I think I preferred the feel to bald as the hair gave me impression of being with a woman. She most probably used scissors to trim her pubic hair every now and then.

My fingers ventured on whilst my palm trailed behind, reaching the outer lip that I had felt a couple of days ago. As I moved my hand across her pussy, I started to leak even more. I used two fingers to explore her lips, slipping inside an ever so little amount. I heard Keira moan as her body wriggled against me, her ass moving up and down my cock a couple of times.

I dipped my fingers deeper into her, feeling the expanse of her hot moist pussy enclose around my fingers. Although, I wasn't ready to do any more, and gliding my fingers out I cupped her pussy with my hand. Just cupping her pussy with my hand and my cock nestled in her ass I fell asleep.

.................................................

"You are a very naughty man," I heard Keira whisper.

Opening my eyes I saw Keira's stare deep into mine. Her body was faced towards me, my erection held in her hand and my fingers brushing up against her pussy. The same cracks in the blind that had let in the moonlight before now filled the room with ample sunlight. Keira was smiling at me as I gradually woke up, taking everything in.

"Look who's talking," I responded, flexing my penis to indicate to her that she was holding it.

"I'm still wet," she said.

"Sorry, I've got no towel on me," I joked. Keira squeezed my cock with her hand.

"Ok. That's both pleasurable and painful," I said. I pushed my palm up against her groin, quickly diving my fingers into her pussy.

"Two can play that game," I told her.

"Well, why don't you just play for now," Keira said in pleasure. My two fingers in her started moving in and out of her, getting coated with her slick juices.

"Ooh, that's it," she moaned. My fingers kept sliding in and out at a relative pace. With my thumb I felt around her lips, and from my late night studies of the female anatomy on the internet I knew it was around her somewhere. My thumb slid across what was a nub, causing Keira to sharply breath in.

"Yes," she moaned, "touch my clit, but be careful, it's really sensitive." My fingers picked up speed, pistoning in and out of her. I penetrated my fingers as deep as I could into, fondling her clit gently.

"Dear god, I'm nearly there," Keira whispered.

"Fuck, OMG," she tried to scream whilst muffling her head into the pillow. Her body tensed up as I felt her pussy gushing around my hand. She was cumming quite a bit it seemed.

"Well that's a first," I said.

"You do that to me."

"Yes, I meant the 'OMG' thing too. I can understand people saying 'oh my god', but 'OMG', that's new. Whilst I like the god bit, you can call me Joey," I said, laughing whilst I said so.

"So god Joey, what would like to do today, apart from me," Keira asked.

"How about shopping?"

"Yeah. But a man wanting to shop?"

"You can check out lingerie since I seem to be using all yours up," I told Keira as she giggled.

.................................................

"You see that lady over there," I asked Keira as she picked out clothes in the store, "could you distract her for a second."

"Why?"

"So I can sneak past her and get into the change rooms. I doubt she'd willingly let me in." There was a buxom lady standing outside the entry into the female changing stalls, and for now she was arranging unwanted clothes on hangers.

"Give me a minute," Keira said as she picked up some lingerie.

"Which do you think looks better," she asked me, indicating a black thong and a red one.

"If prefer the invisible ones, but they seem to be out of that, so I guess the black."

"Hear hear," Keira agreed.

"Excuse me ma'am, could I have a hanger for this blouse," Keira asked the buxom lady as she held up a white blouse. The blouse did in fact have a hanger but Keira had removed that and left it on the stand with the other blouses.

"Sure." I used this window of an opportunity to slyly step through into the change rooms and entered the first free one, locking it closed behind me. Whipping out my mobile, I texted Keira, telling her that I was in the one two down from the end.

It was a long two minute wait till I heard a tap on the door. Looking through the thin slit where the hinges were I saw that it was Keira standing outside. Opening up I let her in, quickly closing the door shut behind her and locking it. There was a small bench in the stall where Keira placed some of her garments. Pushing a few to the side I sat down, waiting for Keira to decide what to try first.

Taking the white blouse off the top of the pile, Keira pulled off her shirt, not giving the fact that she had no bra on underneath a thought. Tossing her top to me she put on the white blouse, posing for me whilst she buttoned it up.

"Well," she inquired.

"Hot," was all I could say. Keira seemed happy with my short statement. That was actually the only outer garment in the whole pile, the rest appearing to be underwear.