Keira and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now for the real show," she said.

Taking off the blouse, which she kept to the side, Keira picked up a lace black bra and tried it on.

"How's this one," she once more asked.

"It's not bad, but I think it hides too much." Keira tried on a baby blue one instead, raising her eyebrows so as to indicate she wanted feedback.

"Nice colour, but could do with more cleavage." This time it was a pink. I didn't need to be asked anymore, commenting all the time on all of the bras.

"Whilst it makes you look bustier, I don't like the padding. You have beautiful tits as it is." She gleamed when I said that to her.

"Someone knows how to praise a lady," she said, obviously glad with my critiquing. She went through a handful more bras with me commenting again.

"Too small, it looks like it's cutting you... makes your tits look like triangular pyramids... too small again... way to big... damn hot." The last was a purple bra that fitted all my previous criteria. Keira removed the purple, hanging it up along with the white blouse, standing in her jeans and nothing on top.

"Now that is perfect," I said.

"Aww, thank you. Since you're being so nice to me, I've got some more to model for you." Keira unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down and kicking them to the side. Like the no-show bra, there was nothing on under the jeans.

She looked like an angle, hair loose around her face and hanging to her shoulders, breasts firmly standing out with their nipples erect, midriff flat and toned, a sparse tuff of hair surrounding her glistening pink pussy, and her shapely muscular legs standing her tall. All that was missing was the halo and wings.

"You look like an angel," I told her sincerely. Keira started to visibly blush as she stood in front of me, feeling suddenly shy. I had formed a mental image of what her pussy looked like from this morning, but in truth it was more glorious than I had imagined. Every detail was ingrained into my memory, each fold, the placement of all the hairs, the width and length of the outer lips.

Getting onto my knees I walked my way up to Keira, stopping in front of her delicate treasure. I looked up into her eyes, and saw mixed emotions on her face. I could read her anticipation and her desire, but there was something more there. There was an overall happiness, I'd endeavour so far as a hint of love.

"And to think I took the effort to find these thongs and stockings," Keira said to me, laughing too.

"There's one thing you can't buy and I think that's the best. May I," I nodded to her. She simply nodded back and closed her eyes.

Taking in a deep breath I found her scent alluring, it being much stronger now as I was so close to the source. Keira seemed lubricated enough as she must have been excited and wet for some time now. Sticking my tongue out I tasted her lips, her vulva pulsing at my touch. I encircled her pussy with my tongue. Keira's hands held my head in place, not letting me free. I licked inside the lips, probing my tongue into her pussy.

"Your... your... what do I call it," I asked Keira as I paused.

"Oh god... um... call it... cunt, yes, cunt."

"Your cunt is delicious, the best I've ever tasted, the only one actually."

"You devil."

"Do you want me to... eat you," I whispered, forcing her to strain to hear me.

"Yes."

"Now where have you manners gone."

"I'm going to suffocate you with my cunt unless you do it now, please," Keira said to me, pulling my head into her cunt.

I sucked on her lips, causing her to expel more juices. My tongue resumed its assault on her cunt, digging inside as though it was searching for some hidden treasure. I nibbled on her clit, using my lips to cover my teeth.

"Jesus," I heard her moan. My mouth covered her hole, sucking in her swollen lips.

"Fuck. I can't take this anymore," I heard her between her heavy breaths. Her hands clamp down on my head, holding it so deep into her that it became difficult to breathe. Using my tongue I lapped at her clit, throwing her over the edge.

"Joey, I'm cumming. Oh yes, oh yes." Keira's hips started bucking as her whole body climaxed. It took her a good minute to settle down, all the time I casually licked at her dripping pussy.

"Thank you so much. That was incredible," Keira thanked me as she too knelt down. Her lips locked down on mine, her tongue flying into my mouth and fencing with mine. She tasted her juices on me, commenting on how it was not bad. We broke our lock, looking into each other's eyes again.

.................................................

Keira was in the bathroom brushing her teeth whilst I was taking a whiz. Finishing up and giving a quick shake for safe measure -- more than two shakes and you're playing with yourself -- I headed back into the bedroom to strip off for bed. I preferred sleeping in the buff now, especially since Keira had decided to do so too.

I heard my aunt go to the bathroom and quickly whisper something to Keira. She didn't come into the bedroom, probably thinking I was asleep, instead returning to her room to sleep. Keira entered the bedroom, stripping off the last few articles of clothing she had on and tossing them onto the clothes horse. She snuck under the quilt on her bedding, pulling it up to her neck.

"Would you hold me like you did last night," Keira requested.

"Sure," I said. Removing the sheets I climbed out of my bed and onto the mattress as Keira lifted the quilt to let me under.

"Just hold me please."

"Like this?"

Keira wiggled back into me to confirm my question. Keira's arms were held in front of her body whilst my left hand was wrapped over her body and holding them too. My right hand was slowly caressing Keira's head, slipping through her locks of hair. We stayed in that position till sleep hit. Keira was the first to go, followed by me a few minutes after.

.................................................

I woke up to Keira kissing me delicately on my face.

"Good morning," I yawned, driving away the sleep. Keira wiggled her hips into mine, pressing her pussy up against my hard cock. The lips of her pussy surrounded the side of my cock's length, wetting it.

Keira pushed the blanket off of us and kicked her leg over mine. Twisting up she turned me onto my back and sat down on my legs. Her hand snaked up to my erection, grabbing hold of it and working up and down.

"I was fingering my cunt you know when I was looking at you sleeping so calmly. It's all wet. Would you like to feel?" Keira angled her hips down so that her pussy touched my thigh. With a few movements she slid up and down, leaving a faint trail.

"I want to fuck you," I told Keira matter of factly.

"I think I might just let you. My mom told me last night that she and dad were going out for a breakfast with colleagues. So..."

"The house is empty?"

"Ah ha." Keira crept up my body, her wonderful breasts sliding up my chest whilst her pussy trailed along my leg.

Lifting up using her legs Keira aimed herself above my waiting cock. With the speed of a snail she ever so slowly lowered herself, stopping when the tip of my head was up against her cunt.

She looked at me and smiled, lowering herself so that only an inch of me was inside her. Pushing myself up I fully penetrated Keira, bringing a gasp from her.

"Not your first time," I asked Keira, shocked that there was no resistance from a hymen.

"It is, but I broke it when I was younger, experimenting with vegetables," she quietly said.

"Same here, except for the vegies part." Keira giggled, her body shaking when she did so.

Keira started a riding motion, gyrating her hips on my cock. She leaned forward, allowing me to reach up to her tits.

"Your cunt feels so good. It's so tight."

"Your cock fills me up wonderfully. I can feel it reach the back of me."

Keira's ass started rocking back and forth, her body bouncing up and down on my cock. She would lift up till I was nearly out and then thrash down. Over and over. Reaching up with both hands I held Keira's jiggling tits, squeezing them as the bounced about. Her nipples were fully erect and I teased them with my fingers, rubbing, twisting and pulling.

"I wanna change," I said to Keira. She seemed lost in passion but I heard a faint whimper emanate from her. Raising myself I held Keira and rolled to the side, keeping my cock in Keira whilst I lowered her onto her back.

I assumed the missionary position on top of Keira, taking over the work. I alternated my pace, slowing down so much that I would stop for a few seconds and then accelerating to a thrilling pace before starting to slow again.

I lowered my lips to Keira's, forcing my tongue through her barrack of teeth and reaching her tongue. My tongue darted in and out of her mouth like my cock did with her cunt, whilst her mouth clamp down around mine like her pussy did around my cock.

"Hmmm... hmm.... ohhhhhh!"

"Keeping speaking to me," I told Keira.

"I... I..."

"Let me hear it."

"I love you... oh Joey I do... I love you."

"I love you too Keira."

"Don't hold back Joey, just give it all."

"But I've... I've no rubber."

"Just do what I fucking say," Keira commanded, grinding into me harder as her legs pulled me in as deep as they could.

"Nearly there. Suck my tit," Keira begged. Keira's head was thrown back in ecstasy, her eyes closed as her body rocked frantically in time with mine, a metronome of two swinging back and forth in perfect unison.

My lips fastened around Keira's nipple, sucking it in and using my tongue to tickle the sensitive nerve endings. Keira's hand held onto my head caressing it lovingly whilst her body squirmed underneath me.

"Keira my love, I'm gonna cum."

"In deep, fuck me deep."

"Open your eyes. I want to watch my love cum with me." Keira's eyes opened, fixating onto mine as we reached the edge.

"Joey my love, give me your seed."

"Here it comes Keiraaa..."

"I'm there toooo..."

My balls tightened and my body seized up. Keira's legs locked fast as her pussy clenched for dear life on my cock. I couldn't stop know even if I wished as I felt the familiar sensation of cum rising through my shaft, flying out with force.

Keira's hips buckled involuntarily, her pussy milking my cock, drawing out ever last drop of cum. Keira's own juices started to mingle with my mine, producing a concoction that bathed my half-erect cock with warmth. Our gaze had stayed with each other's the entire time, and I could see tears form on the edge of Keira's eyes.

"What's wrong," I asked, thinking that I may have done something wrong or hurt Keira.

"Nothing. I'm... I'm just so happy. For the record I've been on the pill now for a couple of weeks, in case something came up."

"Did you really mean it when you said you loved me, or was that just the sex taking control," I inquired, wanting to truly know if she felt the same way as I did with her.

"I think I do. I'm not exactly sure because I've never felt it before. Then again, that could be proof enough that it is love."

"I know I love you," I professed to her, "wholeheartedly. I love your beauty, your personality, your undying sense of humour and your luscious heavenly body."

"If that's what love is, I think it's contagious."

"You're the best fucking cousin ever," I exclaimed to Keira.

"Is that the best fucking cousin or best 'fucking' cousin," Keira mused.

"Both. Want to have a shower... together?"

"If me lord doth carry me hitherto on his family jewel."

"Marry, thou dost speak masterly good wench."

"As well as thy sword skill I prithee?"

"If Jove so allows it. Lets hasten for I do seek to sheath this double gilded weapon in fair Keira's quaint offering."