Keira and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wish."

"Well I'm 18 and I'm a guy, we're always horny."

.................................................

The drive home was pretty uneventful, just listening to the radio whilst I drove with the occasional comment here and there. It was just after midnight when we finally got home, and I decided to hit the sack. I didn't try arguing tonight about sleeping arrangements, and flopped onto the bed.

"Thanks for today, it was fun," Keira said to me as she got on the mattress.

"It was, wasn't it," I answered.

"It's still too hot," I said to no one in particular. Getting out of bed, I took off my singlet and got back on the bed, leaving the sheets at my feet.

"Hubba hubba," Keira said and wolf-whistled softly.

"Nothing you haven't seen before."

"It's not what you see, it's the way you see it."

"And I thought I was bad."

.................................................

When I woke up the next morning, I saw that Keira was already out of bed. Rubbing the grogginess from my eyes, I went to the bathroom to wash my face, hoping the cold water would wake me up fully. I felt movement in my stomach and realised that I was starving, even after last night's meal. Going down the stairs, I headed into the kitchen, aiming to find some cereal.

"Morning," Keira said to me as I walked in, taking a glance at me in my pj's. She was at the kitchen counter, finishing off an apple whilst skimming through the morning's paper. She was dressed all in black: top, jeans and shoes.

"Morning," I managed to mumble out, "where you off to."

"I just got a text this morning from my boss asking me to come into work for today. She promised to pay me double time so I couldn't really refuse." She was still throwing glances at me.

"Alright. What's up," I asked her, seeing that she hadn't stopped taking the occasion look at me.

"That," she said, arching her eyebrows and nodding towards me with her head. Somewhat confused I looked down and I saw that I had a morning wood. Luckily my boxers were still covering me but the tent they formed was bad enough.

"Oh, shit," I said under my breath, my face turning shades of pink and red. Keira's only contribution was to laugh at my discomfort.

"I'll give you some alone time," she said, still giggling. As she moved to leave for work she stopped just in front of me and give me a kiss, not on the cheek but on the lips like last night. This time, however, she was more open in letting me gain access with my tongue, and whilst it was not long, I did manage to make contact with her tongue. Although, she may have let her guard down somewhat more due to the fact that my erection was pressing into her as she leaned into me.

"See you tonight," she yelled as she rushed out the front door. She had left me in a two minds. Do I listen to my stomach or do I listen to my hormones. Despite what people may say about a man's penis often getting the better of his brain, it is always a losing battle when up against the stomach.

Fishing through the pantry I found a box of oats to cook up. Whilst waiting for the oats to cook, I decided to cook an egg, sunny side up of course. Sitting down at the dining table with my food and a tall glass of plain cold milk, I ate. It was the first time in four days that I can truly say I had time to reflect. All the rest of my time had been spent at the Christmas party, Gran's birthday and then with Keira here.

Everything that had happened between Keira and myself was definitely unexpected, to say the least. I cannot really say whether I was decided on whether I can let this continue any longer and to what extent. I am a horny teenager and do lust after my cousin in a sexual way, you'd have to be blind, deaf and dumb to not be in some way attracted to her. Then of course, whilst we may be only playful in our actions, in society's eyes what we are somewhat doing, and could possibly do, is wrong.

The word never really came to my mind before but now it definitely did. Incest. What we're doing is the start to an act that is taboo, that is assuming this will progress further. Like I said, I wasn't decided either way. For the time being though, with my stomach appeased, my penis did definitely rule my brain, and I thought I'll see how much further this goes before I revaluate my plans.

I also thought of what Keira's thoughts must be. Was she trying to push us along? Her actions had been provocative over the last few days. I cannot let her take the fault for all that happened, but it would be a lie to say she didn't initiate some of it or goad it on.

Enough of me though. Rinsing my dishes and stacking them in the dishwasher, I went upstairs to while away my time, possibly philosophise over the number 42. I went back to Keira's room and checked my mobile for any missed calls or texts. Lucky me, there were none. As I put the phone back on the bedside table, I saw that Keira had her clothes from the other day half hanging over the edge of her laundry basket. On top was the most valuable item, her white lace panty.

Looking around the bedroom and checking the hallway -- no need to do it but instinctive I guess, making sure I didn't get caught -- I picked up the panty and sat back on the bed.

Holding them up to my nose I took in a whiff of her womanly scent. It was different the smell, not a scent that I had really met before. Nevertheless, it was intoxicating and pulling my boxers down I let my member free. Taking him in my right hand whilst holding the panties to my nose in my left, I started a rhythmic stroking up and down.

As I got harder, I took the panty in my right hand and enveloped my erection in it, feeling the satin fabric glide up and down me as I kept up the slow strokes. Taking my camera back again, I flipped through the photos till I found the one I had taken of Keira back in the Japanese restaurant.

Although the screen on the digital camera was fairly small, I could still make out all her details. I felt no guilt as I quickened my pace, imagining that Keira was actually in front of me, stripping down to her underwear and then till she had nothing on. Letting me close in, kissing her delicate lips and feeling her soft breasts.

However, my fantasy was broken when I felt the tension rising inside me, knowing I was coming close to the brink. It had only been a few minutes and I was amazed at how quickly it had taken me to reach the feeling where I could feel the cum start its way up from my balls. I guess it was a combination of the factor that I had been perpetually horny for about the last three days and that I now had both Keira's picture in front of me and her panty wrapped around my shaft as I continued my stroking.

Not knowing where to shoot, I took the pair of panties and held it out in front of me, using it to catch my cum. I wasn't ready for how much came, and by the time I had finished contracting and shooting, the pair of panties was wet with a pool of cum in it. Taking up a few tissues I wiped some of the cum off the panty and then threw it into Keira's laundry basket again. I then threw the tissues in the bin.

Still feeling the high from the adrenaline rush, I decided to take a much needed shower, using it to both clean up and cool down.

.................................................

"I'm home," I heard Keira call as she walked in the house.

"Hi," I said as I came down the staircase. She took her shoes off and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Very affectionate lately," I commented, "but I'm not complaining."

"Well, you're my favourite guy cousin."

"I'm your only guy cousin."

"And therefore my favourite. What've you been up to today?"

"Not much really, just lazing around the house. How was work?"

"The usual. It has quietened down at the shop over the past couple of months. I think that it's due to economic conditions, people just aren't as willing to spend money now as they used to be."

"Your mum and dad have gone out to meet friends for dinner, so your mum made us chicken pie. It's just keeping warm in the oven"

"Cool, just give me a minute to get changed."

I served the pie out, giving us both a generous slice. Keira had come back down after changing into a t-shirt and tracksuit bottoms. We sat watching TV whilst we ate, there being a rerun of 'Cool Runnings' on (all puns intended).

Derice Bannock: You don't see the Swiss team fightin', do you? Derice Bannock: You don't see the Swiss team drinkin' and carryin' on and such. Sanka Coffie: And you don't see the Swiss team smilin' neither. Sanka Coffie: In fact, if one of those Swiss boys ever come across a pretty girl, he probably yell, "eins, zwei, drei" and try to push her down some ice.

"Want more," I asked Keira as I stood up during the ad break.

"No thanks, I'm full," she said. I took her plate too, rinsed the dishes and stacked them in the dishwasher. Wasting no time, I went back to the couch and resumed my seat, placing my arm around her shoulder. We were a bit more than half way through the movie, and whilst I was one to never watch a movie twice, this was my fifth time watching Cool Runnings.

"It's funny you know, all this time spent in front of the TV," I said in passing.

"It's not that much really."

"Think about it. The average person would spend at least half an hour watching TV. In one week that's 3 ½ hours, and in one year that's about 7 ½ days. In fact, if you take the average life expectancy of a person to be 80 years, then that is over 1 ½ years of TV. And that's just TV, not including computers and the internet."

"Well, what would you rather do?"

"Don't know, but 1 ½ years seems like a lot of time to do anything."

"Think what you want, but I'll never give up TV or computer."

"Hmm," I said looking at her, focusing on her eyes, "I do think I know what I want right know."

"Oh and what is that."

"I don't know how you'll handle it."

"Try me," she said, returning my gaze. My head moved slightly closer to her and my arm remaining where it was.

"I... want..."

"Yes..." she interrupted.

"It starts with y... then o," I was saying, taking my time between words, "and I'm sure the letter u is floating around in there. Can you guess?"

"No, I'm afraid you'll have to tell me, even show me if you can," she managed to say, her eyes closing shut, lips partly opening and head tilting as it moved closer to mine.

"I want..." I said, drawing this out as long as I could, my lips millimetres from hers when I said my final words, "yoghurt." I got up suddenly and went into the kitchen that was adjoined to the TV area.

"What?!"

"Yoghurt. I'm sure I saw some here before... ah, here it is. Do you want strawberry, peach or passionfruit?"

"I hate you."

"In that case the passionfruit is gone and only the other two are left." She huffed and turned back to the TV bringing her legs in close to her chest.

"I'll take that as a no." I opened the little tub of yoghurt, grabbed a spoon and was about to head back when Keira asked for a strawberry one. I got one and a spoon and headed back to the couch.

"Thanks," she said in a happy tone. She peeled the lid off the tub and next I saw her fling the yoghurt out at my face.

"Serves you right," she said.

"I'm sorry. If you're not going to eat yours, mind if I have it."

"Of course, take some more," she said as she spooned out what was remaining and again flung it at me.

"Thank you," I said as I wiped yoghurt off my eyes with my shirt. Keira was looking at me with the biggest grin on her face, thinking she had me beat.

"Well, I guess I owe it up to you now," I told her. With yoghurt still on my face, I brought my arm around her shoulder, brining both her and myself in to seal the deal. She startled somewhat, not expecting me to kiss her then, what with my face covered in yoghurt. Her mouth opened, letting my tongue gain access to hers.

"Hmm. The strawberry is good," I heard as her voice was muffled by kissing. She pulled back and started to kiss around my face, cleaning my face of yoghurt. My hands moved from her back to her front, my right arm trying to make its way up the inside of her top. She continued her kissing, making her way all over my face, cleaning me still using her tongue and lips. She got some yoghurt on her neck as she did so.

"Now you've got yoghurt on you," I said. I moved my lips down towards her neck, kissing my way down and about her neck on the sensitive skin. She was ticklish and I felt her body shake as she giggled softly. I continued with my hands' explorations, my left having now joined my right in their great adventure around the mountains of Keira. My hands moved about her sides, feeling their way along her bra covered breasts. They continued further until they went fully around to her back, feeling for the clasp of her bra.

I forget whether it is men have trouble doing up or undoing a bra, or even both, but I certainly had no problems. The clasp came undone and the bra loosened its hold on Keira's breasts. My hands came back around to the front and ventured underneath the bra, feeling the heat of Keira's body on my hands whilst my lips had moved from her neck to her ears and then back to her lips. She gently pulled away from me.

"This top is too restrictive," she managed to mumble as her breathing was laborious. She pulled her shirt up and over her head, throwing it on the floor beside her, which was soon followed by her bra. She leaned back, lying along the couch.

"Oh, it's a bit cold the couch," she said to me.

"Never mind. I'm sure I can warm you up. Hope you don't mind if I take my shirt off too. This yoghurt is starting to dry and it's quite sticky."

"I'm sure it is. I don't know what's come over me these last few days."

"I do. It's me. My charm, my wit, my handsomeness, it is irresistible."

"For once, I think I have to agree with you," she said, her arms going about my head as she brought me in to her. My chest came in contact with hers, her breasts mashing up against me as our tongues restarted their dives into each other's mouths. It was tough to resist her assault on my mouth, but I broke away and started moving down, my lips following the straight trail down to the valley of her mountains.

With my right hand propping me for support and my left hand roaming across her flat stomach and navel, my mouth started its journey up towards her left peak. My tongue left a slight trail as it covered over her areola, venturing for the apex.

Keira was squirming in joy beneath me, her head swaying side to side as she moaned between breaths. My right hand was in an awkward position and tiring, so I let myself down onto her. Moving my right hand up to her hair, my left hand came to work on her other breast, making up for the lack of attention it was previously getting.

My mouth had found her nipple, and my saliva had given it a glistening gloss. The brownish nipple was jutting straight up and swollen. Keira had a look of need on her face, and I knew I would be stupid to stop now.

My lips enclosed around her nipple, sucking at it as I did when I was a wee little thing. I knew no milk would come, but I kept the action up, flipping at it slightly with my tongue. Our upper naked bodies were in contact, my chest to her stomach, and I felt this heat rush over me. I was definitely hard by then, but my jeans were holding me in. Keira was making little grinding motions with her hips, pushing her pelvis into my stomach.

I had almost forgotten about the other breast, my left hand working away sub-consciously. I lifted my head up and then moved to the other breast. My right hand now took control of the first breast to meet my mouth. My fingers played over the now very sensitive areola and nipple. Pinching the nipple and causing Keira to gasp for breath. My mouth worked on the new breast in a similar manner to the previous one, but without the initial teasing. My teeth bit down lightly on the nipple, causing Keira's chest to rise up as her back arched.

"Please don't stop baby, I'm almost there," I heard coming from Keira as she kept up her moaning.

'Baby', that was a new one. It was then only when I realised fully what was happening. I was not just pleasing myself but truly satisfying Keira. We weren't having sex, just me on her breasts but it was still enough to make her reach her climax. Knowing that now was my chance to fully push her over the edge I let my right hand slip off her breasts and down her stomach. My fingers slipped under the loose waist of her tracksuit pants.

"No, Joey. I can't let you do that," Keira said to me, knowing my aim.

"It's ok," I assured her as my hand went down along the top of her leg and on the inside of her left thigh. Keira, however, wouldn't let me take it further as her hand came down inside her tracksuit and entwined its fingers about mine. I was content then to just let it be, thinking it best to not push her too fast.

"Oh god. I'm going to cum," I heard her say. My erection was straining against my jeans when I heard these words, but the fly was resilient, not giving way. Having seen her reaction when I bit on her nipple before, I did so again, squeezing Keira's hand with mine.

Her pelvis pushed up into my stomach, back arching as her chest thrust up. I felt her body shake underneath me, the moans escaping her lips now elevated. Her panties could not hold her back as I felt her juices running down her the inside of her legs onto the back of my hand. I moved back up, looking down at Keira, my eyes level with hers.

"Do you love me?" she asked. I could see the vulnerability in her and knew I had to choose my words carefully.

"At first, I must admit it was lust and infatuation. But now... now I'm not sure. I know that's not the answer you're looking for but I'm not sure what side of the fence I really am on."

"That's essentially how I feel also. I'm sorry I didn't let you touch me, but until I know where I am I'm not sure if I can let you go that far."

"No need to apologise. You've the right to call your wants."

"You sure know how to please a girl though."

"Glad I could be of service," I said to her as I pecked her on the lips, my hips and erection pushing down lightly into her.

"Oh shit. I forgot all about you and... you."

"About what?"

"You know. You're erection. I'll let you relieve yourself," she said to me as she made to move from out under me.

"Don't worry about it. It's had practice not being attended to before, at times for hours on end. I'm getting fairly tired, so I'm going to head up. You?"

"Yeah, I'll come," Keira said as she got off the couch and picked up my shirt along with her bra and shirt. I collected the yoghurt tubs and finished off mine. Chucking the tubs out and putting the spoons to wash, I turned the lights off, checked that the front door was locked and headed upstairs.

Keira hadn't bothered to put a top on, instead she had taken her tracksuit off and changed her panties. This I could tell as she had left the other wet one in the bathroom. She was already done in the bathroom when I went in. I washed my face, removing any stickiness residing and then brushed my teeth.

I couldn't resist picking up Keira's panties, and bringing them to my nose I breathed in deeply, smelling once again her womanly scent but this time much stronger. Sticking my tongue out I licked the crotch of them with the tip of my tongue, but I tasted nothing. So much for that I thought.

"You left these behind," I said to Keira as I threw her panties at her when walking back into her room.

"I left them as a souvenir for you. Maybe you could keep them, along with the one from this morning." My cheeks started to blush.

"We women do realise these things," she said to me, smiling as she had caught me off guard.

As my shirt was already off, I only needed to take off my jeans and socks, placing them on top of my bag. Keira was once again on the mattress, and I was stuck therefore with the bed.