Kellie and Brad Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"Not soon enough," Rachel sighed.

Jennifer and Heather both shook their heads in disbelief. Amber, Sandra and Kellie looked at each other, asking each other what was happening. A murmur rose from the crowd as everyone was clearly confused by the unexpected announcement.

"Wh-what did you just say?" Jennifer asked.

"You heard me," the man answered. "Gay marriage is a blight on our society. I will not be a party to such madness!"

Heather pleaded through her tears, "Please, you can't do this!"

Jennifer felt tears sting her eyes as well, but hers were of rage. She got right up in his face and growled "You fucking asshole!" A harsh sob escaped her throat as a thought occurred to her; she had just lowered herself to his base level.

The man crossed his arms and stood firm.

"Oh, for the love of... I can't watch this anymore!" Rachel's words spilled out in a rush. She bolted from her seat as all hell threatened to break loose. By the time she reached the front, Heather was crying in Jennifer's arms; Jennifer herself looked mad enough to spit. Amber, Sandra and Kellie were trying to comfort them but could think of nothing to say. The replacement wedding officiator who was refusing to do his job faced the withering glares and emotional appeals for reason from the Janiks and Mrs. Nelson, while Mr. Nelson stood next to his wife, looking like a deer in the headlights.

"Excuse me, everyone," Rachel announced. "Jennifer, Heather, I'm sorry this has happened to you. My friend is supposed to officiate this wedding, but someone!!" and at this point she paused and stared at the man and tried to guilt him into confessing his sins before continuing. "Someone has played a cruel trick on her and all of you. She'll be here in a minute to fix everything, I swear."

"Ma'am," the man said to Rachel, rather condescendingly, "I don't appreciate you sticking your nose in something..."

"Not one more word out of you!" she growled, interrupting him. "You should be ASHAMED of yourself!"

The man disregarded Rachel and looked directly at Mr. Nelson. "Earl," he said to him, "you understand what I'm doing, right? Think of the greater good. You have to tell everyone the truth, you know I'm right."

Earl Nelson looked around nervously. He didn't want to admit he knew this guy, he saw him every Sunday at church, but that choice was taken out of his hands now. He saw Heather staring at him, clearly noticing her sad eyes and tear-streaked face, and he took a deep breath.

"The only thing I know," Earl said, "is you're condemning these young women just because you don't agree with their sexual orientation, and you think you can actually stop them from being together. I'm ashamed to admit I felt the same way as you for a long time. In fact not that long ago there would have been a good chance I would have agreed with what you're doing. But I can't do it anymore. I finally see how much I've needlessly hurt my daughter by clinging to these outdated beliefs. It may be too late but I hope she and her partner can forgive me.

"You have a platform to do good, to be involved in something beautiful, but instead you've used that platform to grandstand and call attention to yourself, and you don't care who you've hurt in the process. Well, I care. You've hurt my daughter, who I love so much, and you've hurt her partner, a fine young woman in her own right. I can't and won't support what you've done."

Anger flashed briefly across the man's face but he said no more.

Earl smiled when he felt his wife Anne lovingly squeeze his hand. Then Heather nearly bowled him over. Filled to overflowing with emotion and love by her father's words, she hugged him fiercely.

"Thank you, daddy," she cried.

"I'm sorry, Heather."

"It's OK dad. I forgive you."

At that point the door opened. Rachel was relieved to see that Val and her manager had come to save the day. Finally realizing he was defeated, the other wedding officiator silently headed for the exit. He felt the icy stare of Val and was tempted to say something hurtful but decided the best thing he could do was leave as quickly as possible and forget this whole day ever happened.

Rachel hugged Val and thanked her for getting there just in time. In return Val thanked Rachel for intervening to right this wrong. Val huddled with Jennifer and Heather. She listened to the story from their points of view, and she embraced them and offered sincere words of apology and sympathy.

Val then addressed everyone else. "Thank you for your patience, and I'm truly sorry you had to witness the ugliness on display earlier. These two lovely ladies need just a couple of minutes to re-compose themselves, and then I promise you, we will have a wedding today!"

Val was true to her word. Jennifer and Heather returned, all cleaned up and in a much calmer state. The rest of the ceremony was drama-free, much to everyone's relief. The wedding party and guests gave the newly married couple a long and loud ovation during the extended kiss they shared that finalized the proceedings.

Jennifer and Heather sincerely thanked their families and friends for sharing in their happiness. They made a special promise to Rachel to do something extra nice for her as thanks for her role in ensuring the wedding took place after all. They also implored Russ not to let go of Rachel, telling him to treat her right because she was definitely a keeper.

The newlyweds did their best to happily celebrate the occasion, but the unexpected emotional toll of the day took something out of them. Not only did they end up going home earlier than they really wanted to, they also abandoned their original plans to truly consummate the marriage. Quite simply, they were exhausted. They did nothing more upon getting home than undress and fall into bed, and they were asleep within seconds.

It was just what they needed.

Jennifer awoke first. She smiled at the sight of Heather, still enjoying her peaceful slumber. She watched her sleep for a few minutes before finally and quietly getting out of bed. She showered and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. As she finished filling two plates with scrambled eggs and fruit, and two mugs with steaming hot coffee, a freshly cleaned Heather came to join her. The two smiled, kissed and ate in companionable silence.

After they finished Jennifer asked, "How are you doing this morning, honey?"

Heather sighed. "Fine, I guess."

"Come on, Heather, please don't keep it inside. Talk to me."

"It's silly, Jen..."

"Doesn't matter. I want to hear it."

"Oh, OK. I know I probably shouldn't let it bother me... but dammit, I still can't believe the nerve of that guy! I wanted so badly to kick him where it really hurts!"

Jennifer stood behind her life partner and massaged her neck and shoulders. "Don't worry about him, babe. He thought he could stop us from getting married, but that was never going to happen. He doesn't understand that true love like ours can never be stopped. Sure, it didn't turn out exactly like we planned but it was still our dream wedding. Not only that but he also helped bring you and your dad closer together. Not bad for being a total asshat, eh?"

"You're right, Jen," Heather replied, laughing at Jennifer's choice of insult before turning serious. "I can't tell you how happy and proud I am of my dad for what he said and did for us. It means the world to me. And my wish to marry you finally came true. It wasn't how I pictured it happening but it was a perfect day, after all."

Heather stood and embraced Jennifer. They kissed softly and tenderly. A smile crept across Jennifer's face, which Heather immediately noticed.

"What are you thinking about, Jen?" she asked.

"Do you remember the first time we kissed?" Jennifer answered with another question.

"Hah!" Heather laughed. "Do I ever!" It was a special memory the two often shared and they never tired of hearing it.

"Do you remember why I asked to kiss you?"

"I remember you said it was to practice for a boy you liked. I also remember you were a terrible liar!" Heather giggled and Jennifer blushed.

"Heather, you knew I was lying and still you didn't stop me, you little tease!"

"That's because I had a secret, Jennifer. I wanted you to kiss me. I wanted it more than anything in the world. I just didn't know how to tell you. But when you made that offer, even under false pretences as it was... how could I say no?"

"I had a secret too. I wanted to kiss you just as much as you wanted me to kiss you, but I didn't know how to tell you without resorting to that little white lie."

"It turned out to be some kiss, didn't it?"

"Mmmm. It sure did."

The newly married couple kissed again, as if to recreate that first embrace.

"I was so afraid you'd freak out after that kiss," Jennifer admitted. "Afraid that you'd never want to see me again and our friendship would be over."

"And I was so afraid you'd think you made a big mistake," Heather responded. "I was afraid that not only would we never kiss again but that you'd be so mortified that you'd avoid me and end our friendship forever."

"Good thing for us none of our fears came true."

"A very good thing."

"And now that we're married, you'll never have to be afraid of losing me. Because I'll be with you, forever and ever."

"And you'll never need to fear losing me, because I'll be with you, forever and ever."

"I love you, Heather."

"I love you, Jennifer."

Another soft, passionate kiss.

"Jennifer?"

"Yes Heather?"

"I think it's time to stop dreaming of the past and live in the now."

"Oh yeah? And what exactly do you want us to do now?"

"I want us to make love together. Please?"

"Baby, nothing would make me happier."

Jennifer and Heather retired to their bedroom. They each slipped off their robes, moaned in pleasure at the sight of the other's gorgeous nude body and shared a long, hot, impassioned kiss.

"Oh, Heather," Jennifer whispered in her lover's ear, "you're so beautiful. So sexy."

"Oh, Jen!" Heather mewled as her lover tenderly kissed her neck. "You're the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world!"

"Flattery, my dear, will get you everywhere."

Jennifer caressed Heather's ass, licked behind her ear and softly blew air on the wet, aroused flesh. Heather softly jerked and moaned at the hands and tongue of her loving partner.

"Jen?"

"Yes, my darling Heather?"

"Are you going to take care of me?"

"Oh yes, my love, I will take very good care of you."

Jennifer laid Heather down on the bed and climbed on top of her. She claimed her new bride's mouth with a hungry French kiss, ending it by sucking on her tongue. She smiled and growled with delight when she heard the cute little squeaks of pleasure escaping Heather's throat.

One of Jennifer's hands trailed over Heather's soft, goose-bumpy skin. She stroked her up and down, from her side to her thigh, knowing exactly where she wanted to go but not in any great hurry to get there. She left a long, slow trail of kisses on Heather, from her lips to her chin, down the tender hollow of her neck, over her collarbone, and finally reaching the tops of her perky breasts. Jennifer kept her gaze focused on Heather's face throughout her teasing touches, watching her eyes cloud over with desire and hearing her sighs and hitching breaths.

Jennifer traced her slim fingers around Heather's plump pussy but did not touch it. She hovered directly over one of Heather's breasts but did not suck on it. She grinned with naughty intent at Heather's desperation.

"Please, Jen," Heather begged. "Please!"

Jennifer's pussy throbbed at the sound of Heather's pleas. She enjoyed giving pleasure at least as much as receiving. And she planned on giving Heather as much pleasure as she could handle, and then a little bit more.

She brought the tips of two fingers to the entrance of her lover's honeypot and felt them moisten immediately. With a guttural groan Jennifer plunged her fingers inside Heather's pussy and at the same time brought her mouth down to suck and tease one of her hard pointy nipples.

"Oh fuck!" Heather squealed.

Jennifer switched her oral attentions between both of Heather's breasts, making sure not to neglect either one. Her fingers rapidly pistoned in and out, penetrating Heather's juicy pussy. Before long she added to the stimulation, using her thumb to rub the exposed nub of her bride's exposed clit. Heather's moans grew longer and louder as Jennifer skillfully brought her close to the edge.

Then Jennifer whispered breathily in her ear, "Cum for me, Heather, baby,", and it tipped her over. She came with a blissful scream and, grabbing Jen at the wrist, rode out her orgasm to its end before her body relaxed.

Jennifer removed her fingers from Heather's heated pussy and saw them covered with her milky juices. She put her middle finger to Heather's lips and told her, "Taste yourself." Jennifer watched her love sensually suck on the extended digit, while she cleaned off her index finger and enjoyed the familiar delicious taste. With that done she tenderly held Heather's head in her hands and kissed her hard enough to take her breath away.

Heather watched Jennifer softly touch her sides as she slid down her body. She bit her lower lip in anticipation as her lover knelt at her feet. Straightening up, Jennifer cradled both of those feet in her hands, lifted them to her mouth and took turns lapping at each sole, from heel to toe. Heather cooed in appreciation at this latest pleasurable sensation.

In her own rather biased opinion, Jennifer thought Heather had extremely pretty and delicate feet. She enjoyed playing with them and Heather loved to have them played with. Today was no different. Jennifer took her time with Heather's feet, massaging them, rubbing them on her breasts and sucking on each of those ten little toes. In no time at all Heather was moaning again and, despite having just came mere minutes ago, she felt her pussy pulse with fresh need.

Jennifer laid Heather's legs down and spread them wide. She crawled into the space between. She kissed and tongued her way up one of Heather's inner thighs while stroking the other with light feathery touches. Heather gasped and moaned as she watched Jennifer get closer and closer to her dripping pussy.

But she groaned in needy frustration when Jen moved away from her hot centre and towards her other leg instead. She settled for watching her lover slowly repeat her previous steps up this inner thigh, loving the attention she was lavishing on her body but wanting so much more.

For her part Jennifer was enjoying the taste and feel of this expanse of Heather's warm, succulent flesh, the sounds she made to signal her mounting desire and the heady fragrance emanating from her wet, hot pussy. That pussy came back into Jennifer's view. Fat, swollen, pretty lips framed a creamy pink centre. Her clit was emerging from the hood, looking like a small pink pearl coming out of hiding. Heather's pussy looked delicious to Jennifer the first time she saw it up close. Nothing had happened since to change her opinion. Jennifer was ready to do what she had done so many times before; devour Heather's gorgeous pussy.

"My god, Heather, you are so fucking beautiful." Jennifer whispered. Her head was directly over Heather's pussy, and the soft warm breath only further inflamed Heather's sexual agony.

"Fuck, Jen, please, oh god please, please!!" she cried.

"Oh, my poor Heather!" Jennifer teased. "What is it that you need?"

"Please Jen, please eat my pussy, god I need you so fucking bad!!" Heather's eyes were screwed shut, her body tightened up and she held her breath in anticipation, all in response to her overwhelming desire to have her lover please her.

"Heather? Look at me, Heather."

Heather opened her eyes. A shiver ran through her when she heard Jennifer's next words.

"I want you to watch me make you cum."

Jennifer placed the flat of her tongue at the bottom of Heather's sex. She looked up to ensure her lover was making eye contact with her as she commanded. Slowly, ever so slowly, she slid her tongue upward, tasting the copious juices flowing from within. When she reached Heather's clit, Jennifer swiped it once and chuckled as she watched her jump. Then she quickly licked it over and over.

"Yes, Jen! YESSSS!!!!" Heather screamed as her partner sent her to a crashing orgasm.

Jennifer didn't give Heather much time to recover. She engulfed her pussy with her mouth. She playfully nipped and chewed the labia. Her tongue worked overtime, penetrating Heather's wet slit, scooping out and tasting the heavenly moisture, and feverishly licking all over her pussy, from top to bottom and back again.

Just as quickly as she came down from her previous high, Heather felt Jennifer carrying her back up to the summit again. She writhed and moaned in pleasure at her lover's expert ministrations.

Then Jennifer attacked Heather's clit again, and she was lost in ecstasy. She arched her back and yelled "Oh fuck! JEN! I'M CUMMING!!" as Jennifer gave her a second orgasm with her tongue. Jennifer was relentless and didn't stop until a third climax quickly followed. Heather shrieked to the heavens before, with one giant heaving breath, collapsing on the bed, her body temporarily spent.

Jennifer watched a freshly fucked Heather take in deep pulls of air into her lungs. Her hair surrounded her head like a halo. A light sheen of sweat covered her skin, from her head, to her pert breasts, tight stomach and all the way down her shapely legs. Jennifer's heart ached at the sight of Heather in this state. Truly, she was an awe-inspiring, erotic vision.

She leaned forward and gently kissed her soul mate on the lips. Heather began to respond to the taste of her essence on Jennifer's face. She aggressively kissed her back. Heather then crawled out from under Jennifer and, much to Jen's surprise and delight, smacked her ass firmly and chuckled at the cute yelping sound she made.

"Oh Heather!" Jennifer cooed. "You bad girl!"

"Not my fault!" Heather growled in a husky voice. "You just turn me on so fucking much, Jen, so deal with it!"

"Yeah, is that right, baby? Are you going to do me now?"

"Just you try and stop me!"

Heather straddled Jennifer and dove in for an explosive kiss. Their tongues entwined and wrestled together before Heather moved down to further stimulate her lover. She kissed and gently dragged her teeth over Jennifer's skin where her neck met her shoulder. Jennifer moaned and shuddered in response.

Holding Jennifer's ample breasts in her hands, Heather took as much of one in her mouth as she could while fondling the other. She traced circles on the lovely globe with her tongue before suckling on the extended nipple. Heather switched to the other breast to repeat her actions there. She grinned as she felt Jennifer's excitement starting to peak.

She kissed her way down Jennifer's flat stomach and wiggled her tongue in her navel. Jennifer giggled because it tickled so much. She quickly switched back to serious arousal mode when Heather kissed all around her pussy without actually touching it.

Heather looked up at Jennifer and whispered, "Spread for me." Heather thought Jen looked oh so sexy as she bit her lower lip and complied with her wish. She used both hands to spread open her pussy lips. Heather groaned ravenously as she gazed at her lover's moist pink jewel. Unable to wait any longer, she helped herself to a taste.

"Oh god! Yes!!" Jennifer happily sighed.

Heather wantonly ate Jennifer's pussy and drank in all her liquids. She felt Jen's hands clamp down on the back of her head, as if to push her in deeper. She tried her best to oblige, extending her tongue as far into Jennifer as she could. The rising sound of her moans proved her efforts were having the desired effect.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers