Kellie and Brad Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

Breaking free from Jennifer's grasp, Heather inched up to reach Jennifer's clit. She lashed it with several tongue strokes. Jennifer nearly lifted off the bed and yelled loudly as the climax took hold.

Just like what her life partner did to her, Heather gave Jennifer no time to rest. In addition to continuing to lick her, she brought two fingers to her lover's slippery sex and plunged them inside. Jennifer bucked and squealed. It may have been unexpected in its timing but it was more than welcome. In fact, she soon needed more.

"Heather! Please!" she shouted.

Jennifer may not have spelled it out, but Heather knew exactly what she wanted. She added a third digit to her lustful assault on Jennifer's pussy. She finger-banged and licked her for all she was worth. Jennifer's carnal cries echoed through the room.

"Rub your clit for me, baby," Heather said.

Jennifer did so, and with the trio of her hand and Heather's fingers and tongue, she soon knew she was at the precipice of a massive orgasm.

"Oh fuck, baby, I'm gonna CUM!!" she screamed.

Jennifer gripped the bed sheets and howled as she finally received her sweet release. Her legs clenched together, momentarily trapping Heather between her thighs. A thin stream of clear fluid spurted out from Jennifer's love hole, and Heather swallowed as much of the ambrosial liquid as she could and let the rest cover her face.

She slowly crawled up to Jennifer and kissed her. Heather hummed happily as her lover tasted her own juices on her chin and cheeks. She started to let her mind relax, thinking that this sexual episode was over. Then she saw the unmistakeable twinkle in Jennifer's eye, and realized she just might have to reassess that thought.

Jennifer confirmed this by whispering in Heather's ear. "I'm not done with you yet, baby," she said, and Heather groaned and trembled.

Jennifer rolled them over so Heather was now the one on her back. For the next several minutes they traded long, smouldering, passionate kisses. Their bodies, slick from sex and sweat, writhed together. One movement caused the hard nipples of their breasts to rub together, and the friction sent shockwaves through their systems. Soon Jennifer was grinding her pussy on Heather's thigh, and Heather was reciprocating that action on Jennifer's leg.

Changing her angle of attack slightly, Jennifer positioned herself so her pussy was right on top of Heather's. She dropped her lower body weight and inched forward. Their pussies rubbed and their clits bumped against each other. Both women let out high-pitched yelps from the incredible sensations resulting from this friction.

The lesbian newlyweds tightly gripped each other. Jennifer cradled Heather around her neck and back for greater leverage, and Heather grabbed Jennifer's ass and locked her legs around her lover's as well. They slammed their hot bodies together. Their pussies were soaking wet and on fire. Every sexual nerve in their beings was on high alert. Their sexual coupling so far today was certainly intense but had been more on the tender, loving side. Their grand finale, however, was shaping up to be pure, unabashed, animalistic fucking.

"UH! You like that, Heather?!" Jennifer asked in a demanding voice. "You like me banging that fucking hot little pussy of yours?!"

"YES!" Heather yelled back. "Yes, Jen, I love it! Don't fucking stop!"

"That's right, baby! Take it! TAKE IT!!"

"Oh god! Fuck me, Jen! FUCK ME!!"

A few more movements were all it took. Jennifer and Heather came in a frenzy. Their bodies locked together, their mouths swallowed the other's screams as they embraced, and they held their throbbing pussies together as they held on for dear life. It was easily the longest, most intense, and best orgasm of their lives.

After they came to, they didn't say anything to each other. No words were necessary. They just smiled and softly laughed, an affirmation of how wonderful the experience was. They kissed each other softly. Heather spooned into Jennifer, who held her from behind. Both were spent, so it didn't take long before both happily and dreamily dozed off.

Jennifer was again the first to wake. It felt like she had rested for only a few minutes so she was surprised to see that based on the time on the clock it had actually been over an hour. She smiled again as she looked at her sweet Heather looking so peaceful in her arms. Unable to resist the temptation, she playfully teased and nipped at Heather's earlobe. Heather purred contentedly as the sensation awoke her. She turned and gazed up at Jennifer's pretty face.

"Hey you," Jennifer whispered.

"Hey yourself," Heather breathed.

Even with the awesome, mind-blowing sex they just had, Jennifer was still feeling very, very naughty. With that in mind, she decided to pose a question to her lovely bride.

"Heather?"

"Yes Jen?"

"Remember that time we went to Banff?"

"Ohmigod," Heather groaned. She knew very well what Jennifer was talking about. It was another of their favourite memories. During a well-earned vacation after they graduated from university, the two planned on sightseeing all week at the popular Rocky Mountain park. As it turned out their sightseeing was limited to the first and last days of their trip. They spent rest of the time in their hotel suite; and most of that time they were having incredibly red hot, non-stop sex.

"How many times did we make each other cum that week?" Jennifer asked in a teasing, lilting voice.

"I don't even know!" Heather replied.

Jennifer kissed Heather's cheek and placed a hand over her pussy. She was so hot as to be almost burning to the touch.

"Well, whatever the number was," she whispered, "I think it's high time we broke that record. Don't you?"

"Oh fuck!" Heather groaned as her mind reeled.

********

Wedding, the third:

"The band is back together one last time!" Kellie exclaimed.

"Yeah, and now it's on my home turf!" Sandra said proudly.

Everyone in "the band" laughed in harmony. Kellie, Jennifer, Heather and Amber were indeed, for the third time in the past three weeks, reunited with Sandra. This time, as opposed to the prior two, was in Sandra's new home base of Edmonton. Kaitlyn was there, too, running around energetically as little girls are wont to do, while somehow managing not to distract anyone too badly or knock anything over. Kellie kept an eye on her daughter to ensure this would remain the case.

The occasion was the third in the circle of friends' so-called "summer of the wedding". After attending Amber's marriage to her new husband Jamie, and after living through the still-hard-to-believe drama of Jennifer and Heather's wedding, it was now time to witness Sandra's union with Marc, the man she first met a few years ago during a fortuitous pairing of her former team and his team at an exhibition curling event.

Love unexpectedly blossomed that weekend between the couple. It happened so quickly that at first Sandra questioned whether it was real. The fact it would be a long-distance relationship for the foreseeable future at that time also worried her.

But Marc never failed to make her feel special, and everything about them being together felt right. Whether it was the frequent phone calls or online chats they shared, or the much more infrequent chances they had to spend time in each other's company, at the end of each encounter Sandra experienced two distinct feelings. She would become light and giddy over what Marc said to her or did for her, but she also felt a deep, aching void that he wouldn't be there at night to sleep with her, cuddle with her and/or make love to her.

Over time Sandra learned Marc had similar feelings. They talked about the difficulties in their relationship and why it shouldn't work; the distance between them, how entrenched they were with their curling teams, and so on. Despite these obstacles, Marc and Sandra always came back to one thing; how good, and how right, their being together was. They were truly in love. Many times they found themselves telling each other their love was meant to be, so much so, in fact, that it became their go-to saying, their mantra to explain how their unlikely pairing came to be.

Once they both realized how much in love they were they started to chart a course for their future. They knew with one hundred percent certainty they wanted to be together, but as can happen with two strong-minded people, working out the details sometimes got sticky.

In the end the deteriorating health of Marc's father basically made the decision for them. Marc was very close to his father. He was the man that introduced Marc to curling, and the sport went a long way to the two of them bonding and forging their close relationship. His falling ill was a devastating blow, and Sandra felt great sadness and sympathy for what her man was going through. She also knew in her heart it wasn't right to ask him to be the one to compromise when it came to their big decision.

So, as difficult as it would be to leave, Sandra chose to move to Edmonton to be with Marc. She told her parents, and while they were sad she would be moving away they were also happy for her because they knew how good a man Marc was and how much she loved him.

As hard as it was to tell her parents, it was even more difficult to break the news to Kellie, Jennifer, Amber and Heather. Of course she was more than happy to be engaged to Marc, but those four women meant the world to her. They were the best friends she could ever hope to have, and Sandra had difficulty picturing her life without them.

Yet in other ways it was necessary. The team couldn't stick to the status quo for very much longer. Heather had been a great team player by volunteering to be the alternate, but she was too talented to sit on the sidelines. And how could Kellie ask Jennifer to choose between her life partner and her sister, both of whom she loved so much? No, it was impossible. If Sandra hadn't decided to move she wasn't sure what would have happened. The whole team could have splintered apart and left serious emotional wreckage in its wake.

Instead everything worked out even better than expected. Their friendships remained intact, and as a bonus she got to witness Jennifer propose to Heather. Now all five of them were with the one they loved. If the others loved their significant other like Sandra loved Marc, and she had no reason to believe otherwise, then Sandra knew she and her four best friends were all truly blessed.

Sandra enjoyed the chance over the last three weeks to catch up with her friends and discuss what was going on in their lives. She delighted in hearing from Kellie about how Brad, E.J. and Kaitlyn were doing. Beyond that, naturally, much of the discussion among the five women was about the two weddings that had taken place and the one that was still to come.

"No offense, girls," Sandra said to Jennifer and Heather, "but I sure hope my wedding is much less dramatic than yours!"

"Yeah, figures, doesn't it?" Amber chirped. "There goes big sister, upstaging me again!"

Jennifer fired back at her younger sister with a laugh. "Oh, hush, you, or I'll give you something to complain about!"

"Hey, Amber," Heather piped up, "I know one way you could make some waves if you really wanted to!"

Amber asked Heather what she was talking about, but instead of answering her Heather whispered to Jennifer, Kellie and Sandra. All four burst into loud peals of laughter. Kaitlyn momentarily stopped buzzing around the room and mimicked the adults by laughing too.

"What?!" an incredulous Amber demanded.

"Remember what you said about Kevin?" Jennifer asked. Her little sister immediately began to blush and giggle at the same time as she recalled her comments about Kevin Mann, the skip of Marc's curling team, as well as Marc's best man, at a fan question-and-answer session from a few years ago.

"Maybe," she said coyly.

Sandra teased Amber. "It's not too late, you know. I can still pair him up with you in our wedding party."

Amber pretended to consider the offer. "Thanks, Sandra, but I'll have to pass," she finally said. "If we do that I'd have to listen to Jamie complain all night, and I'd rather not deal with that if I don't have to!"

More uproarious laughter followed.

"Oh god, girls," a giddy Sandra said. "This is way too much fun!"

"Yeah, I just wish you were closer so we could get together more often," Kellie said wistfully, and the others quickly agreed.

Sandra nodded and said, "I know what you mean."

"I was hoping we'd meet in competition somewhere along the line," Kellie continued, "but that didn't quite work out, did it?"

"You know what? I say this year it will!" Sandra spoke with confidence. "I'm sure you girls will have a fantastic season, and my team has made a change that I hope will help."

"What's that?" Jennifer asked.

"The other girls wanted me to skip the team," Sandra said excitedly, "and I said yes!"

Everyone cheered Sandra and hugged her to celebrate her achievement. Kellie was last to do so, giving her best friend an extra-long embrace.

"Congratulations, Sandra," she said. "I have no doubt you will be an excellent skip."

"I know this much... if I succeed," Sandra replied, "it will be because I learned from the best."

Kellie couldn't hold back her tears. "Thank you," she whispered quietly, and it was all she could say. She held Sandra tightly, and before long she felt the others surround them to join in a group hug. Kaitlyn wormed her way into the crowd and tugged on Kellie's dress.

"Mommy? You OK?" she asked.

"Yes Kaity," Kellie smiled through her tears and picked up her daughter. "Mommy's just fine."

"Alright, girls," Sandra said, "enough getting weepy, let's finish getting ready!"

They did so, and before long the mood grew light and cheerful again.

"I'm so looking forward to the ceremony," Sandra admitted, "but I'm looking even more forward to what comes after!"

Her friends knew perfectly well what she meant but teased her anyway, asking if she was talking about the dinner, the speeches or the dancing. Sandra rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"No!" she squealed. "What, are you all thick or something?! You know what I mean!"

"No, I'm sorry," Heather joked, "but I don't think we do. Could you at least give us a hint?"

Sandra couldn't help but laugh. "Do I have to spell it out for you? I mean after all of that other stuff is done. You know, when Marc and I can get some alone time!"

"Ohhh, you mean THAT!" Kellie exclaimed, and Jennifer, Heather and Amber joined her in giggling. "Well, in that case I'd say Marc has a lot to live up to! I know after our wedding Brad made love to me all night long, and it was incredible!"

"Same with Jamie and me," Amber added with a twinkle in her eye. "And it was awesome!"

Jennifer and Heather shared a look and a smile. "And I think Jen and I have only just recovered from what we did with each other," Heather said, and Jennifer nodded in complete agreement.

"Great!" Sandra responded sarcastically. "Now you've got me really horny!"

"Will Marc be able to keep up with you tonight?" Jennifer playfully asked.

"Oh, he will!" Sandra exclaimed. "I'll make sure of it!"

The women all laughed again before noting the lateness of the time. They hurriedly finished their preparations and, after the requisite fuss made by Sandra's mother and the multiple poses for photographs, piled into the awaiting limousine. Kaitlyn contentedly sat on her mother's lap as she and the others all spoke excitedly about the ceremony to come.

Sandra took her position and watched each of her friends walk the aisle with one of the groomsmen. She smiled as Kellie, her maid of honour, linked arms with Kevin, and she thought of Brad and giggled to herself, recalling at how he jokingly protested the pairing before "reluctantly" giving in.

She smiled at her father and took his hand. He softly kissed her cheek and they both slowly marched down the aisle. As she got closer to the front she saw Marc crouching and speaking to his father, who was seated in a wheelchair. A tear escaped her eye. Marc's father had clearly seen better days, but he had vowed to battle his illness long enough to witness his son's wedding, and she was more than glad that he stayed true to his word.

Marc caught her eye and he beamed at her, and she did the same in return. Her father let go of her hand and shook Marc's hand. She leaned over and took Marc's father's hand in hers. He didn't speak but he smiled and nodded at her, and that was all she needed. She gently kissed his forehead and turned to hold hands with Marc. The two stopped for a moment, trying to keep their composure. They both took a breath and told the minister they were ready for the ceremony to begin.

It all went very well, and Sandra was only too happy to kiss Marc when the time came. She barely heard the applause from the guests, so entranced by the kiss as she was.

They both enjoyed the reception afterwards and celebrated with their families and friends. They were both more than eager, however, to truly consummate their marriage, so after all the formalities, and after they felt they had made a long enough appearance, they took their leave and climbed into the limo, which whisked them away to the hotel. In the limo ride, and in the ride in the hotel's elevator from the ground floor to the honeymoon suite, Marc and Sandra could hardly keep their hands off each other.

Marc carried her over the threshold into the suite. They both disrobed as quickly as they could, a task made more challenging due to their frequent pauses to kiss and touch each other.

Sandra, down to only her sexy lingerie, grinned at the sight of Marc, who wore only his boxers and a look of intense desire on her face. She reached behind her and, with a flourish, undid her bra and tossed it behind her head.

"Ohhhh, why hello there, girls!" a smiling Marc groaned hungrily.

Sandra bit her bottom lip and cupped her sizeable breasts. "Do you want these?" she asked seductively.

"Mmmm, you know I do, baby!" he answered.

Marc hefted his new wife's beautiful breasts in his hands. He stared at them and traced his fingers all around them, from their tops to their undersides. Unable to resist any longer, he bent his head, captured one of her fascinatingly pointed nipples in his mouth and heard her sigh in pleasure.

He made no secret of the fact that he was a breast man. Under Sandra's gentle yet relentless teasing, Marc finally admitted he had dated girls with larger breasts than hers. He then made a point of making it clear to Sandra that she was not at all lacking in his eyes. The more-than-adequate size and the lovely round shape of her breasts turned him on, but what really got his motor running were the nipples that topped Sandra's breasts. When aroused, those nipples extended proudly forward. They were long, longer than any he had ever seen in his life, and they were easily suckable.

They were also incredibly responsive.

Marc teased and nipped on one hard nub with his lips and teeth while he flicked and twisted the other with a thumb and forefinger. Sandra's squeals and yelps only further fueled his desire. He switched back and forth between breasts, giving both of them equal loving attention. He kissed and licked the bountiful flesh and suckled on the nipples to his heart's content. He gazed upon her face as he lavished her breasts and groaned at the sight. Her eyes were shut tight, her cheeks were flushed red and her breaths came in short, shallow pants. She looked more than ready for blissful release.

"Yes Marc!" Sandra cried out. "Just like that! Don't stop!"

Marc pressed Sandra's boobs together and rapidly flicked her wondrous nipples with his tongue. His wet appendage traced around the areolae before he latched on and hungrily sucked the nipple on her right breast, which he had learned was the slightly more sensitive of the two. It only took a few seconds of this treatment before her hands pressed hard on the back of his head, imploring him to suck harder. She screamed and he felt her shudder in his arms.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers