Kelly and Sean: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sor—"

"I don't want to hear it. You deserved the rest. You look loads better today than yesterday." He said smiling.

"Thanks." She muttered. "I feel better." She declared.

"So glad to hear that." He muttered. "You have the day off?" he asked.

"Yes." She said sighing. "I'm going to eat, and go straight back to sleep."

"Well, I won't disturb you." He said smiling.

They ate and talked about the accounting job that Sean had. He was surprised and happy that Kelly took an interest in it. After they stuffed themselves, Sean left to the living room, and Kelly went upstairs. True to her word, she slept all day until dinner time.

The rest of the time went by without event. Kelly never did come home tired or stressed like that one time. Sean had driven himself mad with the guilt every time he masturbated, because her breasts were all he could think about. He hated himself for that.

Christmas came and went, and both of them had exchanged gifts. Sean had gotten her a box of chocolates, and a bottle of perfume, and she had gotten him a new suit. He loved it. They had gone over to his parent's house, and that's when they found out what had happened. His mom was pretty mad, and his father was consoling. They made Kelly feel right at home, though. And soon, it was time for the year to begin.

March came up on them quite suddenly, and once again, it was Kelly's birthday. Nineteen. And still no boyfriend. Sean wondered about that. But he didn't want to pry. He knew he wasn't ready, because of Kelly's mother's mistake. But what was Kelly's excuse? He didn't want to pry, curious as he might be.

Sadly, her birthday was on a week day, and so she didn't do anything for it. She came home exhausted, and Sean drew up a bath in his bathroom for her. She hadn't needed one in a long time. But today she had been very exhausted. This time, Sean waited down stairs and watched a basketball game.

"Hey." Said a voice as he sat there. He jumped. He turned around, and Kelly was in her night gown, and a pair of red slippers.

"Oh, hey. I thought you'd go up to bed." He said confused.

"I'm not that exhausted. That bath did some good."

"Well, then, is it okay that I give you a gift?" he asked.

"Oh, dad, you didn't have to." She said smiling up at him.

He got up, and grabbed an envelope. He handed it to her, and she opened it. She took out the key, and looked at him confused.

"To your new car." He explained.

"No way!!" she shouted. "Get out of here!" she shrieked. "Daddy, oh, thank you! I'll take good care of her, daddy!"

"It's a car, honey, not a date." He explained.

"Yeah, but people name their cars all the time!" she said smiling at him.

They went to the garage, and she screamed in delight. It was a jaguar. She loved it. She still claimed it was a her, and named her Sally. He just stared.

Easter came and went, and soon, it was summer again. Sean wanted to know if he was ever going to be left alone. He wanted to know if she was going to apply to college, but once again, it wasn't his business, and he didn't pry.

Soon, it was the end of August again, and once again, Kelly came home regularly exhausted. He was back into his routine of drawing up baths for her. She was thankful that he was there.

Once again, she came home the Friday before school was about to start, exhausted, and stressed. He drew up her bath, and gave her the usual massage. She was out like a light. The next day she was up for work, and for the next two days it was exactly the same. She was making money, though, so she couldn't complain.

"I'm sorry, daddy." She moaned as she lay naked in his bed that Sunday night.

"It's fine, sweetie. It's fine." He said as he massaged her. "Tomorrow we both have days off, and everything will be okay."

"Yes." She said as she let him turn her over so he could get to her shoulders.

He was sure to leave her while she slept, and ran to the down stairs bathroom to jack off furiously. Damn he needed a woman in his life.

He got in beside her that night, and went to sleep. When he awoke, the bed was empty. He hoped Kelly was okay. He heard clattering down stairs, and bacon frying. He got up and put on his slippers and went to investigate.

"Hey, Kells." He said yawning as he went into the kitchen.

"Hey, dad." She said with a lilt to her voice.

"What's got you so happy?" he asked. "I thought you were tired."

"Something happened to me that took all the sleep out of me." She said as she turned to face him. "Want breakfast? It's almost done."

"Bacon and eggs?" he asked.

"And I made you some coffee, if you wanted any." She said as she put a plate of food on the table. "That's for you."

"So what happened to you?" he asked as he sat down in front of his plate. The next words would shock the hell out of him completely.

"I discovered who I want to be with for the rest of my life. ... You." She said as she tossed her long hair back against her shoulders.

"Whuh?" He dropped his spoon, and almost choked on his mouthful of food.

She turned around to face him and smiled at him sweetly. "You want me, too." She said as she licked her lips.

"Kelly, what the hell are you talking about?" he asked.

"I woke up because I had to go to the bathroom. When I woke up, you were holding one of my breasts in your hand. You must've been dreaming about me, too, because you were so hard, and you kept whispering thank you. "Thank you, Kells."." she whispered. "That's when I realized you wanted me."

"Kelly, I don't know what you're talking about." He said as he stared at her dumbfounded.

"I know. It's a dream you don't remember. I do, though. And I have always wanted you." She whispered. "Since you started letting me sleep with you in your room."

"Kelly, you need to get a boyfriend. You need to get out of the house more. I do not want you." He said softly.

"No? Why have you been treating me so nicely when I come home from work exhausted?" she asked.

"I'm your dad! I have to treat you nice, mom isn't here anymore. I have an idea. Call her up tonight, or grandma. You can stay the week with them. Time with your grandma will do you some good." He suggested.

"No, daddy. I want to talk with you about our relationship." She said as she stared him down. "I don't want you to get all flustered, though. So, just eat, and we can talk afterword's." She proposed.

"Fine." He said as he tried hard to remember the dream. "But my mind won't change. I want you to go stay the week at mom's or something." He added softly as he started eating again.

He finally remembered. He was dreaming about fucking her boobs. He had had his cock between her beautiful breasts, and he had cum all over them. She had encouraged him, and had even tasted him. He was so screwed. He needed to get himself straight. He needed to. He absolutely needed to.

"So?" she asked as she poured him a second mug of coffee.

"So, you brew good coffee." He said as he put his dishes in the sink. He sighed. "Let the dishes soak, I'll get them later."

"Wanna talk in the living room?" she asked.

"I was right then, and I'm right now, darling daughter. You are my daughter. What happened in bed yesterday was an accident. I shouldn't ever have massaged you naked, and I should just let you handle things by yourself." He said as he sipped his drink. "I should at least have made you get dressed if I was going to have you sleep in my bed. Kelly, I love you. You know that. But I can't just do that to you." He finished.

"But I love you, and I am an adult. You and I haven't had much in the way of dating, and what better fix for that than each other?" she asked softly.

"Kelly, that's incest, honey, and illegal." He said bitterly.

"I know. Making it all the more exciting. Making our relationship more special." She said softly.

"I don't want you that way, Kelly. Understand?" he asked. "From now on, I am letting you take care of yourself when you get exhausted." He explained.

"Does this mean you won't draw up anymore baths for me?" she asked softly with tears in her eyes.

"No, dear." He said as he took her hand in his. "I'll still draw up baths for you, and give you wine. I just don't think it's appropriate to massage you." He explained.

"But I love you." She whispered.

"I love you, too, Kells. You could get both of us in trouble if anyone ever found out." He added.

"No one ever would." She whispered. "I'd keep it a secret." She explained.

"I know honey, but it's very tricky. There's a reason this stuff is not allowed in society."

"Dad, that's the outside world. It's not like I'm going to suck you off or do something sexual in public. To everyone else, I'm still your daughter. What goes on between us is none of their business." She defended.

"Kelly, please. I'm just..." he had no word for what he was.

"You're horny, I'm horny—"

"Kelly!" he exclaimed.

"Dad, it's part of life. What better way to make each other happy, than that? Until we start dating again." She said batting her wet eye lashes. "Please?" she asked softly.

"No." he said as he stood up. "Please, darling. Let me just cool off a bit, and go somewhere else for the week. I need the place to myself. I need to recover from all of this." He begged.

"You really want me out of the house?" she asked.

"Yes! Please, dear heart." He begged. "I'll do whatever you want. I'll give you money, whatever you want and you can come back next Sunday." He begged.

"Fine." She said bitterly. "I'll go stay at your mom and dad's house. There's no way I'm spending the night or any time with my mom." She muttered as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Thanks for breakfast." He said softly.

"You're welcome." She said from the hall.

The girl was gone by one in the afternoon. He didn't know what he was going to do, but he was going to enjoy himself.

The next week was glorious. He had some guys over on Wednesday for a game of poker. He watched TV as long as he wanted, slept on the couch naked with blankets. He did whatever crossed his mind. Kelly was out of sight, out of mind. At least until his mom ruined his weekend by calling him Saturday morning.

"Hello dear." She said when he picked up the phone. "How is everything?" she asked.

"Good." He said as he looked at the ground. "What's up?" he asked.

"Kelly is supposed to go home tomorrow." She said sadly. "I have to admit, having a teenager around the house brought dad and I back to those good times. Remember, when we had you as a teen?" she asked.

"Yeah, mom. By the way, what did Kelly tell you?" he asked.

"She told me that you wanted time to yourself, and that you told her everything was okay. So, are you having fun?" she asked.

"Yes. Is Kelly upset with me?" he asked.

"No! Honey, she is having a ball. Dad and I have even met some of her friends. They are hilarious! When her and her girlfriends get together, they're a riot." She commented.

"Where is she now?" he asked.

"She's down stairs playing chess with your father." Said his mom kindly. "I'll tell you, I'm going to miss her. Speaking of missing, though, you don't by any chance have a lady friend with you, do you?" she asked.

"No, mom." Sean said truthfully.

"Well, when Kelly told us you told her you wanted the house to yourself, we thought you wanted to be with a date you had met." She explained.

"No, mom. I'm a hardworking man. I want to provide for my girl. I don't want to date just yet."

"I love you, Sean. I'm sorry if what Sydney did to you is still plaguing you." His mother said softly.

"It's okay, mom. I'll date sometime. But for now, I'm not really ready." He said smiling.

"Well, don't let me keep you from your nice time alone. I'll call you later. Or you call if anything comes up." She said happily.

"Bye, mom." Said Sean happily. "Remember, I want my daughter tomorrow evening." He explained.

"I know. I'll try not to hold her hostage."

With that, the phone went dead.

He walked into the living room, and went to his office. He had made it his office after his wife had left. He logged on to his computer, and went to google. He plugged in incest chat websites, and got a bunch of role playing sites. No one was really serious. No, they couldn't be, this was one of the most illegal things ever. This was serious business.

This was the PC they used for torrenting, and downloading music. So his IP address was constantly hidden. He wasn't afraid that someone would find him. His firewall was strong, and there was no holes in the system. He had tried to hack into it from his office, and had made no success. So, he wasn't afraid. No one would find him.

He entered the chat site called family therapy: when sex isn't enough with your wife. There were currently five hundred thousand users on there. He got a message instantly.

Hello, SK4Ever. What's going on? Need to get laid tonight?

No, just looking.

No one comes into this chat room..., "just looking.". There's problems with the wife?

Divorced.

Well, damn. You gay?

No, got a daughter, and I am straight.

I am bi. Have a son, and my wife.

Cool.

Sean felt a little apprehensive, but he needed to try and figure this all out before Kelly came home.

I feel like we should get to know each other. Give me your email?

No, I'm just looking.

We can chat privately.

No, someone will find out.

You're divorced, I'm all the way in Utah, what could possibly go wrong?

People can see us.

I know. That's why you should give me your email.

Everyone will know my email.

People are pretty respectful about not getting into stuff they shouldn't here.

This was a new user chiming into their conversation.

Sean gave the man his skype, and was off the chat line soon after. When he logged onto skype, there was only one friend request.

Lenny Condijuski. Sean accepted, and soon, they were both online.

Wanna chat via mic? Or just type? Asked Lenny.

You pick. Sean said not really knowing what he was going to get himself into.

His skype rang through the speakers, and he screamed. He plugged in some headphones, and answered the call. The mic was on the headset, thank God.

"Hello?" he asked. "This is Sean."

"Lenny here, Sean. How you doing?" asked Lenny from the other side of the chat.

"I have to admit, man, I'm a little embarrassed."

"Why? Because I'm bi?" asked Lenny laughing.

"No. I have gay friends. I'm just embarrassed about the subject of the chat room you found me in." he said smirking.

"You sound like a newbie." Said Lenny laughing a little. "Let me guess, you're one of those guys who never touched porn in your life? Accountant. You're divorced, and suddenly you came into the world of porn and you're lost?"

"Well, no. I regularly watch porn. I'm a straight guy myself. I am divorced, and have been for quite some time." Said Sean as he started to sweat.

"But suddenly, you found your sister attractive, and you don't know what to do with that?" Lenny guessed. "Or is it your mother? Sun?"

"I have a daughter. No sons." Sean said as he wiped his face on his shirt.

"You want to have sex with your daughter?" the man asked.

"I don't!" Sean said defensively. "I just happen to find some role playing sites that had incest, and I found you."

"Some of us don't just role play, you know." Lenny informed.

"But that's illegal. You could get into serious trouble." Sean countered.

"If you go around blabbing to people, yeah sure. But if you keep it well hidden, no. I've been sexually active with my son for over six years now. He's married, and I'm married, and we get together often. Our wives are straight, and love a good cock, but we love everything."

"Seriously? You're not just leading me on?" Sean asked as he got really hard.

"No." Lenny answered.

Sean told Lenny what happened last weekend. He told him everything.

"She sounds like she really wants you." Said Lenny understanding.

"I have no clue what to do. The woman is hot. She's got a nice figure." Sean said as he rocked back and forth in his chair.

Go for it." Said Lenny encouragingly. "If she knows she can't tell, and you know you can't tell, go for it. You two'll start dating soon, and she'll forget all about you, and you her." Lenny explained. "You could get together every once in a while. As long as she's on the pill, and you have condoms, there's nothing saying you can't do it. You're not going to go around in public snogging the girl." Said Lenny as Sean started dripping into his pants.

"I should just leave her be. I think it's time I get her an apartment all by herself." Sean said bitterly.

"Give it a try, man. What have you got to lose?" Lenny asked. "As long as it stays behind closed doors, and no one is the wiser."

"I'll think about it." Sean said as he rubbed himself through his jeans.

"You do that. Let me know how everything turns out. If you want." Lenny said as he got ready to disconnect the call.

"Thanks, guy." Sean said as he too got ready to go.

"See you later, man." Lenny said smiling into the mic.

"Have a good one, Len."

That night, Sean blew his load in the shower at least six times. He was so hot for his daughter. Or maybe it was just because he hadn't had a woman in so long. He was less hot for her after he orgasmed all those times. He just had to wait and see.

The next day she came home in the evening, just like he had expected. When she opened the door, he had been in the back yard doing some work. When he came in, she had all her stuff put away, and was getting ready to make dinner.

"Didn't you eat at grandma's house?" he asked.

"Yeah. But they gave me real food. I want junk food!" she said as she started fixing herself an omelet. "You eaten yet?" she asked.

"I had pizza." He announced.

"I'm guessing it was all gone now, right?" she asked as she started putting loads of cheese into the mixing bowl.

"Kelly, calm down. My mom's cooking isn't that bad." He explained. "And yes, the pizza is gone."

"Dad, I don't know what they think about me, or what mom or you have told them in the past. But my grandmother was feeding me organic food the whole time! There was no actual food in the house! I think I finally know why you hate rice cakes!" she shouted as she started to fry her food. "I need an omelet, a big bowl of ice cream, fake cherries in syrup, anything besides tofu, and bean sprouts!"

"Was it really that bad?" Sean asked laughing at his mom and dad's behavior. "They didn't do this the last time I was there. We had a good Christmas dinner with the works."

"I'm telling you, dad, somefink changed." Kelly said with her mouthful. "Those were not the same people!" she said as she stuffed her face. "Want some ice cream?" she asked. "I also went to the store and got a pound of fudge."

"Kelly!" her father scolded as he walked out of the kitchen.

He picked up the phone and called his mom. He explained what was going on, and they told her that she was a growing girl and needed her nutrients. Of course this was his mother, being over protective. When he talked to his father, he found out the man had been eager for his granddaughter to leave. Not because he didn't like her, but because he was too stuffing his face full of junk food. Sean explained that Kelly was in the kitchen eating her weight in fudge right now, and he heard his father laugh a lot. When he got off the phone, he heard a giant burp, and a sigh.

"Just finished your orange soda, dad. Knew you wouldn't mind."

"Kelly, that was three quarters of two liters of liquid!" shouted Sean as he ran into the kitchen.

She wasn't lying. The empty bottle sat on the counter, and one more giant burp let him know she had indeed drank it all.

"Damn, girl." He muttered. "I guess you really were starving." He said as he watched her take a huge bite of fudge, and eat some cherries straight out of the jar.