Kelly and Sean: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're missing the ice cream." He observed.

"Don't need it. It'll just slow me down." Kelly said as he looked into the freezer.

"Butter pecan, or vanilla?" he asked.

"Don't need it." She replied.

"You're going to make yourself really sick, girl." He predicted. "Calm down, and put all that away before you clean us out."

"Oh, all right." She muttered as she cut a slab of fudge and ate it whole. "I'll stop eating all this scrumptious food."

"Butts don't belong on counter tops!" Kelly mimicked as she looked at her father after they had finished cleaning up. She was doing an impression of her mother.

"I always hated her. She was so strict." Kelly muttered as she stood in front of him. The counter top was level with her breasts.

"I always hated her, too." Sean said as his eyes glazed over. "She was so mean all the time." He said quietly.

"She was pretty mean." Kelly said as she felt a drop of sweat run down her back. She could see the individual hairs on her father's eye brows. That's how close they were.

"I hope she suffers for what she did." Sean said as they both looked into each other's eyes.

"You didn't deserve that, daddy." She said in a whisper. "She shouldn't have hurt you like that."

Sean wrapped his daughter up in a gentle hug. He smiled at her as they continued to stare into each other's eyes.

"I'm glad she's gone." He said as he looked deeply into Kelly's very soul.

"Me too." Kelly said as she leaned into him and pressed her lips on his.

Sean moaned as they both started kissing. He rocked forward, and his bulge pressed into her cleavage. She smiled at him when they broke apart.

"No one has to know, daddy." She whispered. "No one."

"Yeah." He said hypnotized. "No one." He said as she ran a finger through his hair.

"Let's go to the couch." She whispered.

They went to the couch and sat together on the love seat. Normally, Kelly hated calling it a love seat, but that's what it was at that very time. Sean pulled her onto his lap and moaned as she pressed herself down on his rigid pole. They started making out again.

He pressed his lips against hers and started running his hands all over her body. She moaned into his mouth as she rocked herself back and forth on him. He snaked his hands up her shirt and started kneading her breasts. She moaned all the louder. She was gasping for breath. Sean unclasped her bra, and lifted her shirt over her head. He tossed it on to the ground, and she was completely naked to him. They resumed kissing, and Sean resumed kneading her breasts.

"I have the biggest fetish for boobs, and you have the greatest looking ones I have ever seen." He said as he broke the kiss.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Yes." He said as he pushed his cock against her.

"I would never hurt you." She whispered.

"I would never hurt you, Kelly girl." He said as he began undoing his shirt.

The two of them took off the rest of their clothing, and suddenly, they were hugging on the love seat. The leather was cold against Sean as he held her in his arms.

"How about you let me make love to you?" she whispered.

"Oh, Kells, I would love that." He moaned as he let her go.

"Let's go up to your room." She whispered.

Forgetting all the clothing, they walked hand in hand to the master bedroom. Kelly filled up the bath this time, and put bubbles in it. She and her father got in, and soon, Kelly had his member between her tits.

"Oh, just what I've always dreamed of!" he moaned loudly as he fucked the pair of boobs furiously. "Kelly, I don't think I can last very long!" he moaned. "This feels so fucking good!"

"Cum for your little girl." She whispered as she looked into his eyes.

He looked down one last time and saw his dick sliding between her breasts, and exploded. He screamed and bucked, and got her face and her hair. When he was done, he was spent. Usually it took him four or five orgasms before he got tired, but today he had had one of the biggest ones he could ever remember.

"Thank you, Kelly." He whispered. "Thank you."

"Anything for you." She said softly.

"Can I return the favor?" he asked.

"No, it's all right." She said as she kissed his cheek.

"But I love you, and I want to make sure you cum too." He said sadly.

"Daddy, I don't like giving oral sex." She explained. "I don't want to have to expect you to do that to me, and me to not return the favor." She explained.

"Kelly, that's not going to happen here."

"Dad, most women don't like oral, and they do it anyway. But when a man likes oral, and wants it, it has it done to him all the time. Most women suck dick, but are never returned the favor." She explained.

"Not me, darling girl. I will never ask you to do something you don't want to do." He assured. "I love you, and want you to always be happy." He said softly. "Have you ever made love to a man or woman before?" he asked.

"No. I am a virgin." She explained.

"Oh, my god." He gasped. If he played his cards right, Kelly was going to have him for her first, and have a very special time of it, too. He really wanted to do this. He truly wanted to do this.

"Is something wrong?" she asked. "Are you afraid I won't have any experience?" she asked sadly.

"Kelly, no. Quite the opposite. I'm glad you don't have any experience." He explained. "I am going to make it very special." He whispered.

"I want to go to the gynecologist tomorrow." She said softly. "I want to start on the pill."

"Fine with me. We can wait 'til then." He said softly. "Do you masturbate?" he asked.

"No. I don't really know if I like that either. It just feels too weird." She muttered.

"So you've never had an orgasm?" he asked.

"I've always been too afraid to." She said as they floated in the bath tub.

"Kelly, do you watch porn?" he asked.

"No." she said blushing.

"You are very new to this, aren't you?" he asked.

"Very." She admitted.

"Go to your appointment tomorrow, and get what you need. When you are given the okay to be active, I'll find a way to make it proceed accordingly." He explained.

"But I still want to make you happy." She explained.

"And you are." Sean said softly as he kissed her. "Let's shower, and wash all the stuff off your face and hair." He said as he drained the water and the shower head came on. He pulled the curtains closed.

For the next month everything was uneventful. He let Lenny know he'd gone for it, and Lenny was very happy for him. Kelly went to the doctors with him, and they both went into the room together. He was very shy, and nervous.

"Can we get you some water, or something?" one of the nurses asked.

"Water?" Sean asked.

A security guard came to stand by the reception area.

"Michael, it's okay. He's a father, and he's here with his daughter. He's not a pervert." The nurse informed.

The guard smiled, and left. He came back with a glass of water, and a paper bag in case he hyperventilated.

In the room, Kelly was given the pills, and told she would have to take one every day. She wouldn't be able to start sex until a month after the first pill. The next day, she started the pill, and the couple marked the calendar. A month from then, they would be ready. For now, it was routine for Kelly to come home from work and have a bath ready. And it was routine for Sean to have his member shoved in between her breasts right before the girl took her bath.

Kelly woke up one day and realized her month was up. She could start having sex now. It was a Tuesday, and she and her father decided it would be better to wait until Friday. They both had the Saturday off, and could enjoy each other then. It was going to be the most marvelous time ever.

"How was work?" asked Sean.

"Work was fine." Kelly said that Friday as she came walking into the house. "I'm glad I was able to get someone to cover for me." She said smirking as she closed the door.

"Me too." Sean said as the phone rang.

The universe was against them. Sean could tell. It was his ex-wife. She wanted to see Kelly, and said she'd be over in a couple hours. Sean told her they wouldn't be home, but she said that it was her daughter and she had every right to see her.

"Give me that. You're a wimp, and you're not doing a very good job." Kelly said snatching the phone from her dad's hand.

"Hello? Yes, mom?"

"Kelly, dear. How are you doing today?" the lady on the other line asked.

"I'm doing good. What do you want?" Kelly asked bluntly.

"Is that anyway to talk to your mother, young lady?" her mother asked in a sharp tone.

"I have a date, and you're trying to tell me I have to be home for you and I to see each other?" Kelly asked bitterly.

"I need to see you, it's urgent." Her mother explained.

"What could possibly be more important than sex with the man of my dreams?" she asked.

"You're just saying that to piss me off." Said Sydney bitterly. "You're not having sex, and we both know it. Your father would never allow it."

"He was the one who took me to see the Gyno, mom." Kelly said bitterly. "I really can't talk now."

"I am coming over, that's final." Said Sydney as she hung up the phone.

"Great." They both said as Kelly put the phone down.

"Way to go." Sean said snickering. "You really handled her."

"Stuff it, dad." Kelly said as he reached over and tickled her ribs. "I said get off." She said as she crumpled into laughter.

Fifteen minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

"Here we go." Kelly said as she straightened up.

"If you and I go out the back, and drive away, you know she'll be here until we get back." Her dad said reading her mind.

"I know." Kelly said as the key was inserted into the lock.

Kelly and Sean snickered again. They had changed the locks. What a trip. They heard her cursing outside as she realized she couldn't get in. She started banging on the door.

"You stall her, and I'll go put on my sluttiest outfit." Kelly whispered. "Break!" they both yelled as she ran upstairs.

Sean opened the door. Normally he wasn't one to hold his own when he was in awkward situations. That was what Kelly was counting on.

"What took you so long?" she asked.

"Nothing." Sean said dimly.

She pushed her way in. "Where's Kelly?" she asked.

"She's upstairs getting ready for her date." Sean said as his hands started to sweat.

"Did you really get her birth control?" Sydney asked, shocked.

"Yep." Sean said as he sat down on the couch.

"Sean, she's only nineteen!" shouted Sydney.

"Yeah, and you and I had her when we were seventeen." Sean spat. "You want her to end up with a kid? No thanks. I don't want to raise two." He explained.

"What about her curfews, and all the rules I set?"

"You set." Kelly said as she came up behind the couch that they sat on. "When you left, dad relaxed a little. I even have a Jaguar." She said waving the keys around at her mother.

"You slut!" shouted Sydney. "What has she been doing to get all this special treatment?" she asked as she grabbed Sean's shirt.

"Nothing. Please let go of my shirt." Sean ordered. "I won't have you pushing me around, Sydney."

"Get out of here. I don't know why you even came over."

Sydney and Sean both stood up and turned to face Kelly for the first time.

She was wearing a very thin skirt that she had recently bought. She was wearing a very thin blouse, and her nipples were poking out of her clothing. Her bra was a different one than Sean had seen her in. This one made her boobs even bigger, and pushed them up more, giving her even more cleavage. She had on red lipstick, and was wearing high heels.

"You look like a whore." Her mom commented.

"Ahem," Kelly cleared her throat. "High class hooker, thank you very much." She said as she took an empty package of birth control out of her bra. "Finished these yesterday." She said as she threw the garbage at her mother.

"I want you to get out of those clothes, and get your shit packed. You're coming with me, young lady."

"I am an adult. You can't make me."

"Twenty-one!" shouted Sydney. "That's how old you need to be to be an adult! You are nineteen! Get your shit, and let's go!"

"Why did you come over here?" Kelly wondered.

"I came to get the ring that Mark gave you back. But it looks like I'll be leaving with more." She explained.

"You make one move at me, and I'll call the cops." Kelly explained. "I told that two timing bastard that I gave the ring to the toilet monster. I told him if he wanted that ring to go talk to the sewage company."

"I want the money for it, then." Sydney said bitterly. "And you," she said rounding on Sean. "you better stop buying her all kinds of things. People might think she's spoiled."

"You didn't have a problem when it was you being spoiled." Kelly blurted out as she started to cry. "You were the biggest whore this side of California. Why, mom? He was always faithful to you, and you stole my boyfriend, and broke my father's heart." She shouted throwing herself at her mother.

There was screaming, and hair pulling, and everything. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other as they fought. Sean tried to contain them, but he was no match for Kelly, and neither was her mother. By the end of the fight, Kelly had ripped her clothing in several places, and torn off her expensive earrings, and flung them every which way. Sydney was in tears when she left.

"Don't you ever come back! Hoe!" shouted Kelly as she slammed the door.

"All right then." Sean muttered as he stood there, astounded. "Uh..., all right then." He muttered. "That went well."

"What" asked Kelly as she stood there, shaking. "Haven't you ever seen women fight before?" she asked.

"My daughter's a scrapper." He whispered as he stared at her. "Holy shit. I gotta go call mom."

"I gotta go take the second shower of the day!" shouted Kelly.

Sean called his mom and told her everything that happened. By the end of the tale, his dad was on the phone listening too. The grandparents were both proud of their granddaughter. She had held her own against her mother.

"What are you guys up to?" asked Sean's mom.

"I'm going to make my daughter some dinner." He said as he wiped sweat from his face. "She deserves it."

"Tell her we said hi." His dad requested.

"Will do." Sean said as he said goodbye to his parents.

They ate dinner that night in almost silence. That fight was about the only thing on their minds. Kelly was a little happier, when she ate some dinner. The meal consisted of homemade Chinese food. Sweet and Sour chicken with stir fried vegetables, and some noodles. It was quite good. They each had a glass of wine, and for dessert, fudge. Things were beginning to return back to normal.

Kelly and her father reached out for the paper towels at the same time. They smiled as their fingers touched. Kelly smiled even wider as she leaned across the small table and kissed his lips. He looked deeply into her eyes as they cleaned themselves up after the dessert. They put down their towels and began kissing across the table again. This time, Sean was standing there with her tongue in his mouth. This time, he could taste the flavor of fudge and cherries on her tongue. He could feel her lipstick smearing against his lips. He could feel her breath as they made out noisily in the kitchen.

Sean was so incredibly turned on right now. He wondered if his girl was as turned on as he was. He smiled as he walked around the table, and took her in his arms. He began kissing her again, and this time, he undid her shirt and started unclasping her bra.

"We need to get you a bra that unclasps in the front." he said huskily as he reached around and undid it.

He couldn't resist kissing her deeply as he fiddled with her bra and undid it. Soon, as they made out heavily again, he was feeling her up. His hands were running all over her. Gently squeezing her boobs, and reaching around to cup her firm young ass.

"When you were taking a shower, I made a little surprise for you in our room." He explained as they pulled away from each other.

"Oh, really?" Kelly asked looking a little relieved. "I thought after all that you wouldn't want me anymore."

"Kelly, honey that's outrageous." Sean said as he led her to the upstairs bedroom.

The place was bathed in candle light, and the bed was nicely made. Sean took a bouquet of flowers and handed it to her.

"For you." He said softly.

They closed and locked the door and tossed their clothing aside. They both shyly went to the bed, and laid down on top of the covers. Kelly gently pulled her father close.

They began to kiss. Kelly gently stuck her hand in between them, and started playing with his cock. He jumped as warm feelings flooded his body. He was about to make love to her in earnest, for the first time. He was moaning softly as they kissed. His tongue exploring hers, and vise versa.

The kiss broke, and they both came up for air. Kelly was gasping fast. Sean could see that she was dribbling juice from between her legs. Her lips were actually puffy, and he could see the white foam from her labia. He smiled.

"I want you so badly." She moaned.

"Yes, so do I, my Kelly." He whispered. "But I only get this one chance and I want to do it right." He whispered.

"Oh, daddy. I love you." She declared.

"I love you, too." He said softly.

He spent fifteen minutes kissing and licking her face, and playing with her clit. She was squirming, and begging for him to come into her. But he didn't want to rush it. He was enjoying playing with her. He suckled her breasts gently, and kissed and caressed her. The room was full of her moans, and his wet noises as he sucked her boobs, and flicked her very wet clit. Soon, there was fluid dripping down into her butt crack. She was more than ready to go.

"I want you to tell me if I hurt you." He said softly. "I've never done this before with a virgin, and I don't know how much of it is all true." He explained.

"I promise, I'll let you know if you're hurting me." She said softly.

He gently laid her on her back, and started to rub his very hard dick in her juices. He couldn't remember ever being this hard. Or aching this much. He had a severe case of blue balls. He wondered if he'd be able to last. He hoped he would. He wanted to make this special for her.

He finally placed himself at her entrance, and gently started pushing in. She was so tight, he couldn't stop himself from moaning. He was gasping fast now as he gently slid in. Soon, he was all the way in. He held himself inside of her waiting for her to adjust.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"It really burns." She muttered.

"Oh, honey, I'm sorry." He said as he tried to pull out.

"No, wait. I'm adjusting to it. Just wait for a bit." She said gasping for breath. "I'll get better."

They waited for a couple minutes, just holding each other, and caressing. Soon, Sean started moving in and out. Kelly was warning him to be slow. She said the pain was wearing off slowly, but wanted him to just be careful. He pulled out just so he could look, and saw a tiny bit of red on his cock. He didn't see any on the sheets, though. So he assumed she was fine.

"Let's see if it's better now." He proposed as he gently entered her once again. "Christ Kelly, you're so fucking tight." He moaned.

"Better than mom?" she asked.

"Much better." He said as he tried to will his cum back into his balls. "I don't know how much I can last, darling." He moaned.

"Cum for me." She said as she started moving to meet his thrusts.

Two seconds later he was coating the inside of his daughter in spunk. He moaned and tried to get as deep inside her as he could. He was still hard when he finished.

"Did you cum, sweetie?" he asked.

"No." she said as he pulled out. "How will I know when I do?" she asked.

"Well, remember the intense feelings in your tummy when I was playing with your pussy and sucking on your nipples?" he asked.