Kelly and Sean: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Once you cum you'll experience all those feelings even more intensely." He described.

"What if I can't cum?" she asked sadly. "What if I'm not normal?"

"Honey, I must've not stayed hard long enough." He said as he turned them on their sides. "How would you like to ride me?" he asked.

She sat up, and he laid on his back. She smiled at his glistening cock. She also noticed the tiny red smear on it from her blood.

She climbed on to him, and he helped her guide himself into her entrance once more. She moaned audibly as he entered her.

"I think you're even deeper this way." She moaned.

"You're even sexier this way." He said as he looked at her tits hanging above him. "I want you to cum all over daddy's hard cock while I feel on your beautiful tits." He said softly as he gently started pinching her nipples.

Being new at this, she didn't know quite how to manage it, but soon, she was riding him with a good rhythm. Soon, she felt her juices start flowing again. Soon, the pair of them started going fast enough to get the bed squeaking.

"Is the noise of the bed bothering you?" she asked.

"You get self-conscious too easily, Kells." Sean said as he leaned up and kissed her. "Your mom and I never did this. In fact, she asked me to jerk off, and when I was ready to cum, shove myself into her. She wasn't even a virgin. I was though. I regretted making her my first." He muttered. "The sound of the bed squeaking means I'm giving my lady a good time." He explained.

"So, loud sex doesn't turn you off?" she asked.

"No, my dear." He said as he started biting on her neck.

"Oh, daddy, that feels so good!" she moaned.

Soon, they were fucking furiously again. The bed squeaked, Kelly was moaning and happily riding him, and Sean was ready to cum once again.

"I'm cumming!" Kelly shouted as she exploded on her father.

He looked up just in time to see her eyes close tightly, and her mouth took the shape of an o as she came. She looked beautiful. He felt her pussy spray him just the tiniest amount as she came. She wasn't a squirter. Thank god. He wouldn't have to be cleaning up messes.

"How was it, Kelly?" he asked softly.

"I can't even begin to describe it." She said softly as she fell on top of her father. "I love you, daddy." She whispered.

"I love you, too, darling girl." He said as he thrust upward and suddenly came without warning.

They both took another shower, and soon were in bed. It was midnight. This time they both slept naked.

From then on, Kelly never slept in her room again unless she had to. Which meant that they had visitors over that knew them as father and daughter. Most of the time, they both spent making love, or eating. That's how most new relationships were.

Sean made love to her on the couches, on the kitchen counter, on the dining room table, in their big bath tub, in the hall. He had her everywhere and in every way. She was always satisfied, and he was always horny.

"I love you, daddy." Kelly said one night as they lay in bed after a long night of passion.

"I love you, Kells." Sean said softly. "Sleep tight."

"You too." She said as she closed her eyes.