Key to a Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your anal ring?"

"Yes, that's it, he was pressing his finger there. Oh my God, it was so sexy. Ben, you mightn't understand this, but here we were, standing in the middle of the kitchen and it was hot, so hot. I don't just mean the weather, the day, but having his naked body there up against me, his cock feeling so urgent, pressing into me. Oh my God, I wanted that right then. My head was spinning, by then I knew I was about to have sex with an almost stranger, and here in my own home. But where should we do it? Should I take him to our bed? Would that make my cheating worse if I let him have me in our marital bed? Should I take him to one of the kids' rooms but how would I feel later about having done it in my son or my daughter's bed? What about back out by the pool, that might be a turn-on, an open-air fuck but there was the risk the neighbours might hear me squealing in pleasure. But in the end I didn't have to make that decision. When we came up for air from that long and smouldering kiss, we were both out-of-control, breathing heavily ... I was sure I was soaking wet down there, I knew he could get into me easily. He pulled his hands out of my bikini bottoms and I felt his fingers at the catch on my bra top and that was gone. Then so was he for a moment, he pushed the sandwich plates and my magazine to the far end of the table and then pushed me back onto it."

"On the kitchen table, that was a hard surface."

"Yes, not exactly the most comfortable spot for a frantic first wild fuck, but I guess the crazy need took over both of us. I was so turned on I think I would have let him do me anywhere. I lay back on the table and he bent over me and began sucking on my breasts. Well Ben, you known what that does to me. Now I was really going off, he sort of tugged my bikini bottoms down off my hips and I felt his fingers all over my pussy. Oh God, they were everywhere. For a man, he had a pretty good idea what to do with my clitoris and when he wasn't working on that, he had two fingers stuck up inside me working the g spot. Ben, I came, simple as that, he got me off in no time at all."

"Just from finger fucking you?"

"Oh yes, but don't use the word just, his fingers were more than just, they were absolute, working me up to a fabulous finish."

"Then he got inside you, did you stay on the table?"

"Yes, even before I came down from that first orgasm, I felt him positioning himself to come into me. I was lying back on the table, my arse on the edge and he held my legs up so my ankles rested against his shoulders. He stood with the front of his thighs resting against the table edge. He pushed it inside me pretty quickly like he couldn't wait a moment longer."

"He probably couldn't by then, you are still a sexy woman. He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"Oh no, no way! He might have come into me quite quickly, just two thrusts to get himself completely inside, but I was more than ready. I was so wet down there and he was just pushing it smoothly inside me. He seemed so frantic I wondered when he had last had a fuck. At that stage, I didn't even know if he was married. Did he do this often with his customers, was I just one in a long line of conquests or was this something new, something that just happened from a hot day and him seizing a sudden unexpected opportunity? And then I thought some more about whether he did this a lot and whether he had lots of women customers. I suddenly thought about condoms, why hadn't I insisted he wear one? What kind of fool was I to let this man just slide it into me without any sort of protection? I was ok for birth control, but could he be carrying anything, where had he been before and with who? I began to worry about that, but not for long because I was soon enjoying my second orgasm."

"So you were still able to respond, to cum in spite of the uncomfortable circumstances of where you were, lying on that hard table?"

"I came, it felt great, and then ... I came again! Oh my God Ben, it was phenomenal. I was never multi-orgasmic, you know that. And I was always content with just one, I was never unhappy with anything we did in bed. You have been a good lover as well as a good husband and a good provider. But this first time with this man Terry and then when I think again of last night and how many times I came with Brad. Ben, I don't know what's happened to me but since I have become an adulterous woman, I am going off all over the place."

"So you came once when he fingered you and twice more when he fucked you? Or are you going to tell me there was even more?"

"No, that was it, three times with him on that first day. He came himself right on top of my third orgasm so that they sort of blended in, which was nice."

"Was it awkward then, I mean you laying there all exposed on your back on the kitchen table and him - this pool guy - standing above you, looking down on you, his cock still up inside you and I imagine still ejecting the last of his cum?"

"Oh it was a little. I didn't know the guy, up to that moment we would not have said more than 100 words to each other although he'd been doing our pool and lawns for a couple of months at that stage. And as I lay there looking up at his face that was still beaming with the pleasure, perhaps the satisfaction of having had me - the prim and proper wife and mother who employed him, remorse set in. I began to question why I had let him have me so easily, why hadn't I objected when he walked in naked from the shower, delayed him at least. I felt cheap that I had just melted under his touch, at the sight of his rampant cock. I started to question what had happened to me."

"Was there much conversation between you?"

"Oh yes, a little. He pulled out of me and I could feel a gush of his cum and I guess my juices too, leaking out of me, probably dripping onto the table edge or onto the floor. Strangely, at that still intimate moment, I was making a mental note to remember to wipe it all up before you came home. Then he let my legs down and pulled me back up into a sitting position, I was perched on the table edge. We began to talk, a bit awkwardly at first because we didn't know each other that much, yet his cock had just been rampaging up inside my body."

"Did you go and put some clothes on?"

"No, not straight away, he sat down in a chair and I went back to the chair I had been sitting in when he walked in on me. We talked across the table, both of us still naked, and he told me a bit about himself. He was divorced, had been for a few years now. I plucked up the courage to ask if he did this with many of his customers and he claimed that he didn't. I'll never know if that was true or not but at least over time I never caught anything off him."

"And you continued to let him fuck you without a condom?"

"Oh yes, we did discuss that one time, I think it might have been the third or fourth week. I was feeling a bit more moralistic that time and I said how I wanted him to use a condom. But he refused point blank, said we wouldn't do it any more if he had to wear one of them, complained how it took away all of the sensation of being inside a woman, feeling the wet human tissue lining of her insides gripping the hard flesh of his cock. In a way, it did make sense to me, but maybe it was just the fact that I was hooked by then and I couldn't stand the thought of him getting up and walking out, leaving me desperately wanting him to fuck me."

"So this became a regular thing from that day?"

"Every week Ben, it went on for months until eventually I tried to end it only to discover that I couldn't. That's why I eventually realised that it would destroy our marriage if it didn't stop and the only way I could be sure of stopping it was for us to leave town."

"That was a pretty drastic step."

"I know it was but every time I told him it was over, he would refuse to accept it and the next week he was there again and as much as I pleaded for him to leave me alone, as soon as he got his cock out and flashed it at me, I was good for one more. The next week, one more again ... and so on."

"You didn't always do it on the kitchen table, surely?"

"Oh no, that was the only time. No, from the following week, we mostly went to bed."

"Whose bed?"

"I'm sorry to say Ben, ours. It had to be ours, I couldn't see myself doing it in either of the kids' beds, even though they were off to college by then. Besides, ours was the biggest and most comfortable."

"I don't want to hear a blow-by-blow description of all your times with him, but how was it that next week after you had just become an adulteress for the first time?"

"Just as well you don't want to hear about all the other times because I only recall the first and second times clearly ... oh, and also the last. And I don't think I could talk about this to you anymore because I can only imagine the hurt it might be giving you."

"It's not easy, but I did want to hear whether you had any regrets about cheating after the first time and whether that gave you any doubt about continuing the next week?"

"For days after that kitchen encounter, I was racked with guilt. I was convinced you'd find out somehow, that maybe I had left a clue. I remembered to wipe down the kitchen table and I scrubbed the floor all around it and I washed my bikini within an hour of Terry leaving. I knew I hadn't left any tell-tale sign around but still I was nervous that you'd see it in my face or read it in my behaviour. Guilt is a terrible thing Ben. Anyway, for the 7 days between my entry into fornication and his next scheduled visit, I was determined that I would tell him it wouldn't be happening again. But when I woke up on the morning that he was due to come, as soon as you left for work, I poured myself a soaking bubble bath. I luxuriated in that for an age, then when I got out, I sprayed just a dab of my expensive perfume in all the naughty places around my body. Then I put on all of my sexiest lingerie."

"Not the stuff I bought you ten years ago for that dirty weekend we had up in the mountains?"

"That's the set, yes sexy bra and panties and the garter and stockings."

"Boy, for a woman racked with guilt and determined not to let it happen again, you went all out."

"I know, I sure did. I couldn't figure out what came over me. It was just on the morning that he was due that I changed back to this stupid seductive temptress."

"Was that all you were wearing when he arrived?"

"No, I had a sheer diaphanous nightgown over it all."

"That wouldn't have left anything to the imagination."

"That was the general idea. Only on that morning I had gone from never again to seductive temptress, suddenly deciding to not just come across for him again, but to leave him in no doubt what I wanted, what I needed and that he wouldn't be leaving my house without giving it to me."

"What did he say when he saw you like that?"

"I think he was knocked out by how I looked, he couldn't stop staring at me, I think his eyes were seeing through the gown and he was checking out the sexy stuff I had on underneath ... sure made me feel good. He never came to the front door, he always just started up outside. The first I'd know that he was there was the sound of the mower starting up if it was a lawn day. Or if it was only a pool day, I would only know he was there if I looked out to check because pool cleaning is such a silent thing. Anyway, that day - that second time - was only a pool day and I watched him working from the window. I'll admit to having dirty thoughts as he strode along the pool edge. He might have been older than me but he still had a good compact body and he was wearing the usual shorts and tee-shirt. So I sat and watched him and felt myself getting wet from thinking about what we would be doing in twenty minutes or so from then. A couple of times he looked toward the house and I wondered what was going through his mind. Was he contemplating the coming sex like I was or was he perhaps doubtful whether I might let him do me again? When he looked to be finished and started packing up, I made my move. I slipped on some slippers and went out to the pool area. I had even calculated that the morning sun would be behind me as I approached from the house, I even made a little detour to increase the effect of having the morning sun behind me. You know what effect that would have Ben, I would be silhouetted in my sheer gown and he would be able to see the shape of my body clearly, the outline of each leg all the way up to that tiny gap below my crotch. I wanted him even to see the light shining through there at the top of my thighs."

"You really were working it, weren't you?"

"As I said, for 6 days after the first time, I wasn't going to let it happen again, but when I awoke on the seventh, I was hooked for sure. Anyway, I walked up to just a few feet away from him and he was just staring, didn't say boo. I was almost embarrassed and I said something like, 'Is this a bit too much?' The sound of my voice must have jolted him back to reality and he said 'No, it's actually not enough' and he closed the gap between us, swept me into his arms and kissed me passionately, just like the first time."

"Out by the pool?"

"Yes, a bit of a risk I guess, the neighbours could have seen us, although they'd have had to peer over the fence to spot us and the fence was pretty high. We weren't out there long, after the kiss I just took his hand and led him into the house, avoiding the kitchen this time. I wanted comfort, I took him straight to our bedroom. I had made the bed since we had slept in it and I had the sheet turned back. We got into bed and had a wonderful fuck."

"Did you cum more than once again with this guy?" I asked tentatively, unsure whether I really wanted to know that.

It appeared that Sue could see the pain etched on my face, "Is that important Ben, does it really matter?"

"That means you did Sue."

"Yes Ben, damn you, it does mean I did. There wasn't a time with this guy when I didn't have more than one orgasm. He was a master at doing it. There you are, I'm sorry, but you pressed me. I didn't want to say that, but it's probably important that you should know that the multiple orgasms with Terry is why I couldn't break it off with him. In the six days in between, I would tell myself I could, particularly if you and I did it and I got to cum."

"Once Sue, only ever once with me."

"Yes Ben, but that's not everything."

"Sounds like you're saying it was if every Wednesday, you couldn't deny him."

"That's why in the end I became desperate. I didn't want to be cheating on you, but I was at home on my own most weekdays and on Wednesdays Terry would arrive. It became the exciting highlight of my week. But my rational thoughts when it wasn't a Wednesday was that I had to end it, I couldn't go on cheating on you. But as much as I tried to tell him it was over, he would turn up the following Wednesday, expecting to have me. If I tried to be strong and stayed in the house, avoiding eye contact with him, then he would walk around the house, looking in each window to check which room I was in. Then when he saw me inside, he would drop his shorts to reveal his erection and begin stroking it."

"Was it always erect?"

"Always Ben, I doubt that I ever saw it soft, except perhaps when he'd take it out of me after we'd just had a hot and heavy session. But even then, it was usually still half hard and dripping with his cum."

"So he came and exposed himself to you at the windows?"

"Or at the back door if I was in the kitchen."

"And that worked for him, did it?"

"Every time Ben, I'd only have to look up and see him there, holding it, stroking it and I was gone, I'd want the damn thing inside me and, as if I was in some hypnotic trance, I'd get up and walk over to the door and unlock it. And then we'd both be at it for the next 20 or 30 minutes."

"So to get out of it, you actually took the drastic step of encouraging me to take this out-of-town job and move away rather than just be firm with him and fire him?"

"Yes I guess so, I was weak where Terry was concerned, and he always did such a good job on the lawns and the pool."

"And on you by the sound of it?"

Susan actually had a wistful look in her eyes, "Yes, I guess he did."

"Well Sue, I'm glad it's over with Terry but what's to stop you finding another Terry in this town? Should I encourage you to go back to work so you don't get bored enough to look for a way to fill your weekdays better here too?"

"Perhaps I should if it could remove any temptation. Oh Ben, I never wanted to be like that, I never wanted to have a lover and I definitely never wanted to cheat on you. I want to be a good wife again."

My mind was overloaded. Within 24 hours, I had seen my wife acting so differently, so brazenly amongst a group of people that we didn't even know before last night. And then the way she so willingly left me behind at the party to go off with this Brad guy and do such things that I would never have thought she was capable of. And then before I can come down from the shock of all that, she has hit me with this revelation of why I needed to leave my good job, to leave some good close friends behind, to leave that whole town and our way of life and uproot to here. What would be our future together now? Is there one? I seriously didn't know. Did Susan just think I could take all of this in my stride and move on with her?

Fortunately she soon revealed she wasn't entirely confident of that, "So Ben, now that I have bared my soul to you, what is there for us, do we still have a life together?"

"I don't know Susan, I really don't know. I still love you ... or loved you at least until last night. I ended up with a very sexy woman but I couldn't let myself go with Michelle because I'm still in love with my wife ... I know how I must have disappointed her. She was so on for it but I felt blocked. I couldn't get into it because I felt that I would be cheating on you, my loyal and devoted wife. Little did I know what you've been up to these past few months."

"Oh my God Ben, I knew this could happen if you ever found about Terry. That's why I was so willing for us to relocate rather than have you discover what a slut I have been. I want you to know that I never willingly set out to hurt you, to cheat on you. It really did just happen but then I was hooked. I'd like to come over there now, to sit close to you, to kiss you and hug you and have us make love together. But I fear you would reject me and I couldn't cope with that even though I know I have to pay for doing that to you. I hope you can find some forgiveness Ben. I don't expect you to give me any reassurances now, I have revealed so much this morning and it must be such a shock to you. I know that it will take you some time to take it all in and decide what you want to do about us. I will just say this, I do still love you, I have always loved you, even through that period when Terry was in my life one day each week.

Despite Susan's claims that her experience with Brad and mine with Michelle would have an immediate impact on our own sex life together, we never got to test that theory. All because her startling revelation of spending so many Wednesdays with Terry, our pool guy back in our previous city turned me right off making love to her. In fact, the mood between us went downhill rapidly that afternoon and by the time we got to bed we were barely talking to each other.

It remained that way pretty much for the next week. I really was struggling to cope with now knowing about Terry, not that I would have preferred never finding out. It was just that I was now seeing my seemingly devoted wife in another light.

The following week we were at least having normal conversations again, but I couldn't bring myself to get up close and personal in bed. Each time I came from the bathroom to find her lying there in bed, usually reading, I got this mental picture of the sweaty Terry, hot from his exertions in our backyard being atop Susan where I normally was, and her uncaring if he stained her with his sweat so long as he drove his cock up inside her. And then if it wasn't Terry, I would see Brad, the supposed master lover of tantric sex, giving her 5 orgasms while maintaining this agonisingly slow fucking motion, or doing her from behind as she flopped over the back of a sofa.