Key to a Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon though I felt that hand that rested on the top of my head steering my lips quite forcefully down off her breasts, pushing my face, my mouth, my lips down toward her narrow waist. The top of her dress was still bunched there so I reached my hands to grasp the sleek and shiny material and pull it down over her hips as my face was pushed across her belly toward the expected treasure trove of treats in and around her pussy. She lifted her arse up off the bed to assist my removal of her dress.

I pushed the rolled up dress ahead of my lips that now traversed the naked skin of her belly. Only when I reached the hardness of her pubic bone did I find a tiny triangle of material ... it would be a tiny thong that barely covered her pussy. I had pushed the dress down to around her knees and was about to remove the front of her thong with lips and teeth, figuring that might be novel and entertaining, even to this seemingly experienced woman, when she stopped me abruptly.

"Can you take my dress off completely please Ben?"

I released the tiny thong material from between my lips and rose up to grasp the rolled up dress and pull it down her legs until she kicked the last of it free of her feet. I took a moment to gaze down on the wonderful sight before me. She lay on her back across the bed, naked except for the tiny triangle of silky material at her pussy, her shoulder-length red hair splashed around her beautiful face. As much as I might still be only lukewarm about the concept of key parties, I had to concede to myself that tonight I had been truly blessed and I would be crazy not to enjoy myself to the fullest. Surely Susan would understand, after all she had Brad last time and I listened patiently while she gushed her excitement over that. I had a fleeting thought wondering how she was coping with the party host.

But then my full attention was back on the vision that lay before me. With one knee on the bed, I moved forward intending to resume where I had left off, to re-grasp her thong between my lips and teeth. But Megan stopped me abruptly, her upper body rising up, those wondrous breasts maintaining their shape and perkiness even as she did so. I so wanted to devour them some more but that would have to wait ... this sexual feast looked like it was moving on.

"Wait there," Megan commanded as she brought her body to a sitting position on the side of the bed in front of me. My open trousers had slid down my legs when I stood up to remove her dress so now I remained beside her in a buttoned casual shirt and boxer shorts ... my trousers pooled around one ankle. I still wore my shoes and socks.

She bent forward, seemingly to remove my trousers from around the one foot still connected to the floor, her hand lifting that leg to slip my shoe off while I transferred my weight onto the knee resting on the bed edge. Next, she reached up and began unbuttoning my shirt, parting it in front and pulling it free of my shoulders. Clad only in the boxers that were impressively tented in front by my erection, she eased the waistband over the horizontal stretch of my hard-on and sat there for a moment staring at it. I remained with one foot on the floor, the other leg bent at the knee and resting on the edge of the bed, gazing down on this beautiful woman, wondering what was going through her mind as she looked at my cock, trying to read the expression on her face.

At last, she brought her face forward, her lips parted and I watched as her mouth completely engulfed my whole erection in the best deep throating I had ever experienced. How she managed to encompass so much of my shaft without the normal human gag reflexes, was intriguing. I closed my eyes to soak up the fabulous sensation of having my erection completely within her liquid mouth and when I at last dared to re-open them, I looked down to see her looking up at me, her mouth very full and her eyes warm and lustful. She was smiling at me with her eyes since her lips were otherwise engaged. The sight of her mouth engulfing my hard-on almost made me cum there and then. I am so glad I didn't. I was already figuring that my performance would need to be good to satisfy a woman of this calibre. Already I had figured that she knew what sex was all about.

Whether she could read in my eyes that it would not take that much for her expert blow job to send me over the top or she had a better plan worked out for my body, she abruptly released my erection, leaving it bouncing excitedly in front of her face. I lifted that one straightened leg to discard my boxers from around my ankle. I was naked except for my socks and she was naked except for that tiny thong. I wanted to get back to removing that to see if she was as much a redhead at her pubis as she was on the top of her head.

But Megan obviously had other ideas. She quickly rose to her feet, "Can you see where I dropped my purse?" she asked, looking all around her, finally answering herself, "Oh, there it is, it fell on the floor."

She bent to pick up her purse then turned and her hands pushed me so forcefully in the back that I fell forward onto my stomach on my bed, fortunately managing to avoid crushing or bending my erection as I fell. I heard her voice from behind me, she must have retrieved her purse because I heard her words, "Ah, there we go, I just need these." I wondered whattheseshe was referring to.

I had no idea what she intended to do or whether she wanted me to lay where I fell or to roll over onto my back. Remaining as I was face down turned out to be the right thing to do as I felt her almost naked body in close contact with my body along my left side. One of her hands reached down to spread my legs wider apart. I had no idea what this sexy woman was planning and then I felt the cold squirt of some liquid between the cheeks of my arse. My instinctive bodily reaction was to tighten up, clamping my cheeks together.

"Relax my darling Ben," she whispered and I felt her soft warm fingers caressing the cheeks of my arse and then stealing down into the crack, her fingers wallowing in the cold liquid that by now I was assuming must be a lube or gel, something like KY.

I lay there face down, unable to see this beautiful woman but feeling her soft fingers playing at my arse, my hard erection stretched straight up, squashed between my flattened belly and the bed sheet. This wasn't the way I pictured this evening heading and I was beginning to wonder why she needed to lube my arse. What else had she retrieved from her purse, I hoped that she wasn't about to surprise me by wearing a strap-on dildo or something equally sinister.

Megan swirled the gel around and I felt one of her fingers insinuating itself in through my tight anal sphincter, ensuring that I was well lubricated inside. At this stage, I lifted my head and tried to turn around to see what she was up to, "What's going on Megan?"

"Shush, don't worry Ben, you're going to love this ... it's a little speciality of mine. Believe me, you have nothing to fear."

I felt her finger withdraw with a plop, but then something round and hard and slippery from the gel replaced it. With a firm push from Megan's fingers, I felt whatever it was slip through the sphincter and lodge inside my anus. "What's that?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Shush Ben, be quiet, just lie there and enjoy."

Then I felt another, a second hard round object and again her fingers pushed that one deep inside my arse too. It wasn't as if these objects were large, I was coping, but I was becoming very curious as to what they were and what purpose they might serve.

"Megan, what is this, what are you up to?"

"Quiet Ben, just relax, they'll go in easier if you don't tense up. Relax your butt cheeks darling."

"But why, what are you doing?"

"I am inserting my string of pearls for you to enjoy."

Her string of pearls, I had noticed her wearing pearls back at Alan and Glenda's house when Megan first drew out my set of keys. I wondered about them because the pearls seemed to make her overdressed in comparison to the casualness of most of the other women. But she must have removed them in the car because I hadn't noticed them while I was undressing her.

"Just you wait and see, you're going to love it. You haven't done this before, have you?"

"No, I don't know what it is, but whatever, I've never had a woman insert anything up my arse. I know I'd remember that."

"And you'll remember this my darling Ben, you'll remember this for a long time, I can assure you of that. Now just keep still and let me push a few more in there. Tell me when you feel so full that you can't take any more."

She did press some more of these little hard round balls up into my anus. She was right, I began to feel very full back there and I wondered how many more she intended to bury in my arse. I had been counting, I think she was up to about 7 or 8. "I think that might be enough now Megan," I told her, still curious what this was going to lead to.

"Oh nonsense, you can take a lot more yet," she insisted and continued to press more little pearls inside my arse.

"No seriously Megan, I think that's enough now," I tried to be assertive, still with a little worry on where this was heading.

"Okay, just one more," she said and I felt her struggle to get that last one pushed past my sphincter that was definitely now rebelling. "There, that does it, now move over so I can lie down too. Careful though, don't push out too soon, I don't want you to lose any until we're ready."

I rolled partially over, moving onto my side and watched as Megan lay down alongside me, on her back. "Now, let's focus on you my darling, I am more than ready for you. Come on, let's get you working inside me."

I was pleased that she still wanted to fuck. I had seriously become worried about her intentions when she had begun stuffing these pearls up into my arse. My God, I felt so incredibly full in my anus and rectum like I really needed to go sit on the toilet and expel. But this was becoming a very different sexual experience and I would play her game, maybe I might learn something to surprise Susan with. I brought a hand up to complete the removal of her thong, but she obviously didn't want any further delays. She lifted her bum up off the bed and I watched her own hands slip the tiny garment down over her legs. I've always thought that a woman removing her panties while laying on her back was such a sexy sight as she prepared to accept a man.

Now I was able to confirm, she was indeed a true genuine redhead, although there wasn't much pubic hair at all ... just a neat reddish trim above her clit that was already peeking out. It must be the excitement she was experiencing from stuffing my arse with her pearls.

Her thong gone, I moved up over her and saw her looking down between our bodies, checking out the state of my erection. "Oh great," she almost squealed in her obvious excitement, "you're still hard. Come on Ben, I want you inside me now."

There she was,bossy bootsstill. I complied with her wishes, moving up to press the head of my cock to the slippery wet tissue of her between her engorged and spread labia lips. I slid the head of my cock all the way up along her wet slit until it touched her bulging clit and she gasped appreciatively. I did that several times, each with the same reaction, but it seemed that this hot woman was over excited and impatient to continue introducing me to her little game.

"Now Ben, I'm so ready, come into me now."

Who was I - a mere male - to deny this beautiful redhead? I positioned my cock-head at her vaginal entrance and gently pressed forward. Megan let out an expressive sigh and I felt her legs quickly wrap up around the tops of the back of my thighs. My arse felt so unbelievably full, I wondered if it would affect my ability to push firmly when I began driving my cock into her warm body.

She was appreciatively tight and it took me three incremental pushes until my whole shaft was lodged tightly within her pleasure passage. I felt her fingers softly on one cheek of my arse. She said softly, "Ah, there it is," and I was curious what she was searching for and had found.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm okay now, I've got it."

"What have you got, what's this all about Megan?"

"Nothing to worry about, just you leave it to me. Come on, let's get some action going here." I raised up enough to gaze down into her eyes as she continued, "Come on my darling, I need you to fuck me and I like it hard and fast."

That would do it, seeing this intriguing woman, more than a decade younger than me, looking up into my eyes, seeing the look of lust and desire in them and her telling me that she wanted to be fucked hard and fast. Who was I to deny her? I withdrew right back until only the head clung to her vaginal entrance and then I pushed firmly into her tight passage, the walls wetly clinging to my shaft as I pushed in and then pulled out.

This was good, she was good, she didn't just lay back there and let me fuck her. Megan was active and animated, she threw her all into this erotic coupling. She didn't take long to orgasm - it seemed like less than 2 minutes - and I was happily relieved. I had quickly determined that she wasn't the type of woman to disappoint in bed. She knew what she wanted from sex and I was happy and relieved to supply stage one. I pressed on firmly, quickly moving into the fast rhythm that she had demanded.

The only trouble with that was that it was having a major effect on me. Was it only the tight grip of her passage and the demanding pace of thrusting, or was it also this mysterious stuffing of my arse with those pearls? What would be the end result of that? I could still feel her soft fingers on my arse cheek. I looked down to see her watching me closely. I guessed that she might be assessing how much longer I had in me as I drove my cock into her hot body hard and fast, just as she had pre-ordered.

"Are you feeling good, Ben?"

"Oh God yes, you ... err ... you better ... believe it."

"You look like you're getting close. Are you close Ben?"

"Yeah ... ummm ... oh, I am getting there Megan."

"I know, that's alright darling. I'm good, just let it cum."

"Maybe a bit longer sweetheart, I think I can hold..."

"No Ben, we've got hours yet, just go with it. Come on my darling, let go now."

As she said the word now, she pulled on something in my arse and I felt my anus expel a pearl - just one. It was just large enough to be really noticeable as it squeezed out through my anal ring and, to my surprise, extremely pleasurable. "Oh ... wow!"

"You like that?"

"Oh yessss!" I told her and her response was to yank on the cord and I felt another pearl expelled with a plop, causing me to thrust my cock into Megan even harder - and deeper, if that was at all possible.

"Yes, yes honey, like that," she screamed in my ear, obviously relishing the harder, deeper thrusts that were inspired by her pulling two of her pearls from out of my arse.

I was really getting close now, I figured that only 3 or 4 thrusts - if that even - might do it. I thrust harder and Megan yanked another pearl from inside my anus. Pow, it sent a powerful feeling through me as the pearl squeezed out through my anal sphincter, making me thrust even harder into her body.

I heard Megan calling out too, "Yesss! Oh yesss Ben, fuck me hard."

I did, abandoning any thought of controlling my climax and she yanked out another pearl ... my mind whirled. Somehow as I was overtaken by the sensation of my balls sending the cum up through my shaft, I managed to wonder how many pearls I still held inside my arse. I thrust hard up inside her warm body again but this time my thrust delivered the first splash of my cum into the hot body that raged and bucked beneath me. Megan yanked on the cord and I am sure that two pearls were expelled from my arse, one right after the other. What an incredible sensation as that wave of intense pleasure swept through my body and my cock pulsed and spasmed out my release while the woman beneath me seemed to be going off too. Could she have managed another orgasm in the midst of controlling mine?

Her body was humping crazily beneath mine, her vagina tightening and releasing rhythmically on my cock shaft as each thrust of mine delivered another spurt of my life-creating fluids into the hot body below me. Yet all through this, Megan managed to time continuing pulls on the string for me to expel a pearl each time my cock spasmed another delivery of sperm inside her.

Eventually, it seemed like I was totally done. My body slumped on hers. I felt that I should thoughtfully lift off but I was so satisfactorily drained that I had no energy left to even raise my body up at that moment as I continued to feel minor twitches within my still pulsing cock. I felt her pull on that cord and one more pearl squeezed out of my arse. Was that the last? "Is that it?" I heard myself asking the young woman who lay beneath me.

"Yes, that's all Ben, did you like it?"

"Oh boy, that was sensational, how did you learn to do that, how do you know that a man would like that so much?"

I found enough energy to raise my upper body enough that she could breathe more easily. I gazed down into her eyes once more and saw her answer me, "I doubt that you would know my husband, he's become a bit of a recluse these days. He's much older than me, in fact he's double my age. I am sure some people in this town think that I married him for his money and to be truthful Ben, I guess that did play a part in his appeal to me. But I think that I've always preferred older men, even when I was a teenager. My husband has a lot of sexual experience from his younger days, particularly when it comes to kinky things. But he can't get it up as easily or as frequently as he once did, or at least he says he can't. He actually encourages me to have these occasional flings with other younger men and then I report back to him. Hearing my stories gets him excited enough to do me himself."

"Well, I guess whatever rings your bells Megan. So was he there at the party tonight? I don't recall seeing anyone who would be ... what, around 60-something, other than the party host Alan, who must be getting close to 60."

"No Ben, my husband wasn't there, he doesn't come to these key parties."

"Well, how does that work? I thought you could only be there as couples."

"Yes, that's right, he gets one of his trusted employees to bring me along, one who looks closer to me in age, so we don't look out of place as a couple."

"Does everybody else at the party know that the guy you are with is more a minder than a partner."

"No, not many, a few do. A few that I have told like I'm telling you."

"Why are you telling me Megan?"

"I don't know, I like you, I just felt it was better to be honest with you. Thank you for having such an open mind about what we just did ... I mean with the pearls. I do think that some of the women at those parties who know of my situation judge me harshly for the lifestyle my husband and I lead."

"So where did you learn that pearl thing?"

"My husband showed me. Before he met me, he used to frequent a lot of hookers and he picked up some of their tricks of the trade. That thing with the pearls is just one of several."

"Wow, have you got anything more planned for tonight?"

"No Ben, a woman can't do all the organising. I'd like to just lie back now and have you make me deliriously happy in the time we have left."

"Sure, I think I can do that, but I can't promise anything quite as erotic as that pearl trick."

"That's okay Ben, I just need you to make me feel good, see that I cum a few more times."

"Wow that's great, and no pressure eh!"

"Of course not, no pressure at all Ben."

"Okay, well just give me a few minutes to recover and we'll see what we can do to make you feel good. What about I get us something to drink and then we'll see if we can get the action started again."