Key to a Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then decision time was suddenly upon us. No, not whether we stayed together but whether we embarked on another of these sexual adventures. I had arrived home from work one midweek evening 16 days after that life-changing weekend. Susan and I had not had sex since. I did wonder if it was affecting her and whether she might be casting an eyes around to see where she might find a man. We had not employed a pool or lawns man since arriving in this town.

Over dinner, Susan told me, "It looks like we are now on the invite list for those parties Ben. An invitation from Alan and Glenda came in the mail today."

That's all I needed, the prospect of going through this swinging thing again while I was still coming to grips with Susan's recent infidelity. "When is the party Susan?"

"Oh, not until a fortnight from this Saturday. I was surprised that they would send it out so far ahead."

"Probably want to guarantee a full house by giving everybody plenty of notice."

I did wonder why the swinger parties were 5 weeks apart but Sue explained that one of the women she talked to on the night had told her this was to accommodate all the monthly cycles of all the women who attended. The woman told Sue that if they held a key party every 4 weeks, given that a woman's cycle is usually between 23 and 28 days, some women could always be having a period when the party date came around. So by having a party every 5 weeks, it ensured that every woman had a chance to participate at many if not all. Conversely, the timing seemed to work out that a party and a period would only clash together for most women no more than twice a year.

"So it looks like it's decision time Susan. We have to decide what do we do with this new group of friends that have latched on to us."

"I'm going to leave that for you to decide Ben, I think I might have been a bit keener on what went on that night than you were so I don't want to influence your thinking."

"Well Susan, at least give me a clue as to what you're thinking. Given you may now feel there's a gap in your life with no more Terry, do you think that you're going to need an event like this swingers' thing every 5 weeks to keep you happy and content in our marriage?"

"Do we still have a marriage Ben? I've been waiting for you to tell me how you feel but you seem like you don't want to talk about it. Every night I wait hoping that you will make love to me and we can try to talk through our problems but you just go off to sleep."

"Tell me bluntly Susan, do you miss your Wednesdays with Terry?"

"Oh Ben, I so want to say no, that I am over that and I don't need it, that you are enough, but with us not having any sex lately I don't know if I can guarantee that. It might just be that I am missing sexual contact from you and if I had that again it would be enough."

"Are you still thinking about the 5 orgasms you had with that guy Brad?"

"My darling, you do have to admit that was something out of the ordinary. Of course it made quite an impact on me but maybe I was lucky to get the best guy in the whole group that first time. Do you think maybe we should just try one more night ... maybe you might loosen up this time and really enjoy whoever's keys you pick out. And I can find out if any of the other guys leave such a lasting impression? And after that night we can decide together if a swinging lifestyle fits in our marriage."

I hesitantly agreed for Susan to accept an invitation to the next party but that evening I finally relented and began some foreplay as soon as I came to bed. My wife happily cast her book aside and we got really hot and heavy, coupling to both our satisfaction. Susan actually came twice before I literally exploded my cum inside her. Was I responsible for that or had I denied her for so long that a multi was inevitable.

An extraordinary coincidental meeting occurred two days before that next party rolled around. On my way home from work, I actually ran into Glenda, the wife of Alan who organised the swinger parties, at the local deli. She remembered us as the new couple and was very friendly, asking how we had enjoyed our first experience. I told her the truth, how Susan had enjoyed having Brad but admitted that I was taken completely by surprise by the theme of the party and may have disappointed Michelle by baling out early that night. It turns out that Michelle had reported that back to Glenda. I explained how I hadn't been looking for anything to spice up our marriage like Susan obviously was and then even unloaded about my wife's admission to having an affair before moving here. Glenda claimed to understand where I was coming from.

"I have to say that your wife certainly ended up with the best deal on the night, no wonder she's keen to continue. Every woman who attends, including me too, hopes it will be Brad whose keys they pick out. He's the best man there."

Before I left the deli, Glenda said a strange thing, "Maybe Ben, we might need to level the playing field on Saturday night."

I had no idea what she could possibly mean by that, but reflecting back on the events of the night afterward, I get the idea that she did. Susan and I wore our best casual gear although I did catch a glimpse of my wife before she put her dress on and I was surprised to see she had gone all out ... she was wearing stockings and a garter belt underneath. She would certainly turn on whoever got her this night. I was still so-so about whether I wanted to go through this sex ritual with another woman. Despite being married to Sue for 21 years, she was still the woman I loved and still enough woman for me. We had, at least for now, postponed any prospect of ending our marriage in spite of my learning of her infidelity.

I was one of the first to drop my keys into the bowl so I expected they would be buried under a pile of others. So you can imagine my surprise when mine were drawn out by the second woman chosen to dip her hand into the bowl in search of a bed partner for the next 4 hours. Susan and I had been standing together expectantly, holding hands while waiting to learn our fate. Stunned already by the early call, I took a good look at the gorgeous woman holding my keys aloft as I briefly squeezed Sue's hand and then let it go as I pushed my way through the eager throng to claim my companion for the rest of the evening.

The woman who held my keys was indeed drop dead gorgeous, with ravishing red hair, flowing locks that descended beyond shoulder-length, and a figure to die for. She would have to be the best looking woman at the party tonight. When I reached her and saw her raise her face up, her lips moist and obviously expecting to be kissed, I pressed my lips to hers and felt her lips soft and malleable. I possibly stayed with the kiss a moment or two longer than I should have ... they had others waiting to draw keys and I was taking centre stage to really kiss the best looking woman in the room.

"I'm sorry, I missed your name," I had to confess as we each slipped an arm around the other's waist, hugging our sides together as we looked back out at the assembled guests that included my Susan and somewhere out there, this woman's husband ... I had no idea which man was hers. It was such a strange feeling ... I didn't know if I would ever get used to a party such as this. Although if I was ever going to, the incredible fringe benefit that I held close by my side could do it.

"Hi, I'm Megan," I even loved the sound of her voice as I dared to steal a better glance at her when her attention was caught by someone saying something out amongst the rest of the party-goers. I was looking down on a large expanse of smooth breast flesh and a deep cleavage that separated two bountiful orbs, amply revealed by the very low-cut deep maroon dress that she wore, complementing the red of her hair. She would have to be 38 on the old scale of inches for those who struggle with metric. And then quite a narrow waist before her lower body swelled out to a commensurate 38 around her hips and arse.

"I'm Ben," I responded to her telling me her name.

"I know, Glenda told me," but at that stage, I never stopped to consider why and when Glenda told her my name.

"You're very beautiful Megan," I complimented, and then thought to myself how young she was in comparison to most of the other guests. Susan and I are 43 and 44 respectively and would guess that most of these swinger partygoers were between 35 and late 40's ... although our hosts, Alan and Glenda, would have to be in their fifties. But the beautiful Megan who clung to me with an arm around my waist would be no older than 30. What was her story, I wondered, why would a woman so young and one might expect perhaps newly married, feel the need to come along to one of these parties to find a casual bed mate? It seemed such a risky chance considering she could get stuck with a much older man who slobbered over her for a few hours?

Although initially quite reluctant to go along with this key party thing, trading in my wife for a few hours in an attempt to derive some sexual pleasure in the arms of another, I had to admit that tonight I was warming to the idea, holding the most attractive woman at the party close against me. Would she turn out to be the female equivalent of Susan's Brad from last time?

I would dare say that the more furtive glances I stole in her direction, she might even be the most attractive woman in this whole town. Warming more to the occasion than last time, I began thinking about the prospect of what lay before me over the next few hours. Was I contemplating using this night to pay back Susan for her infidelity in preference to us splitting up?

I allowed my hand that held her tightly around her waist to slowly roam down to her arse and gently caress her cheeks over the smooth satiny material of her dress. She turned her head around toward me, giving me a warm glowing smile that seemed to confirm that she liked having my hand wandering over her bum. I felt her hand tighten its hold around my waist as if signalling her approval of what I was doing.

Beginning to feel a lot better about this, I couldn't wait for this key selection process to be over and done with so we could be on our way. Before coming here tonight, Susan and I had agreed that I would take whoever I drew back to our place and she would tell whatever man she was teamed up with that he would have to provide the bed or the back seat of his car. I think my wife may have conceded our bed to me as a way of making me feel as comfortable as possible with this new key party thing. She knew that I was the one that had to be convinced.

Being picked out second meant that Megan and I had to stand there anxiously waiting while the key draw continued to partner up around 30 other guests. As the draw continued on, I began to worry for my wife. After getting to make the first pick on our first night here, Glenda had left her waiting. I could see the look on Susan's face as she watched most of the good looking guys being claimed. I saw Susan's eyes scanning around the room, she looked to be sizing up the five guys remaining.

When they were down to only 3 women and 3 men to be paired up, she was still waiting her turn. I saw her looking most disconsolate. Brad, who she was teamed with last time, went to a woman very early in the draw and the choices remaining didn't look like rich pickings. Glenda left Sue until the very last pick, explaining loudly, "Our newbie Sue was given the honour of going first at our last party so as we always do, that makes her the last to pick this time."

"I don't think that's right," said Megan alongside me, "I don't remember them doing that before."

"Really, so that's not a normal policy?"

"Oh no, I've never heard her say that at any of these parties."

"That's my wife there who is going to have to take out the last set of keys."

"Oh poor girl, you know that means she gets Alan ... he always gets picked last. We all call him Mr. Sleaze."

"Oh no, Sue won't be happy with that, why is he called Mr. Sleaze?"

"Oh don't get me wrong, he's a nice enough guy, but he's way overweight so he's got this big fat stomach that he just about crushes you with and frankly, he's got a tiny, dinky dick. Oh, and he smells bad, you know, body odour. With his weight, he sweats a lot."

"Oh no, my poor Susan."

"I'm sorry for your wife, but I guess somebody has to get Alan each time, it's her turn. Were you here for the last party?"

"Yes we were, she drew Brad."

"Oh wow, Mr. Tantric, she should have been impressed with that, he's really cool, a great lover too. She was lucky to get him; he takes really good care of the women who draw out his keys."

"Yes, so I've heard," I conceded grudgingly before changing the subject, "I don't remember seeing you here last time. I'm sure I would recall seeing you, I mean you light up a room."

"Oh thank you, you're so nice. No, we didn't come last time, I had the monthlies ... I'm sure you know what I mean? Alan likes for we women to fess up if we are expecting to be that way on the night. He says it's only fair for the guy that we would pick out."

"You don't sound like you agree with that?"

"Err ... no, I guess I don't. I mean, I've mentioned it to some of the guys that come here and most have told me they don't seem to mind. Sure, it can be a little messy, but we can just put a towel down on the bed and throw it away afterwards. At least that way, you don't have to miss one of these great parties."

"So you really do enjoy them then?"

"Oh yes, I sure do!"

"And your husband?"

"He likes for me to be happy."

I still had no clue which man here was her husband. I watched my Susan walk over to Alan and get a big slobbery kiss from him as he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her in tightly to him. Glenda's comment when I ran into her on Thursday suddenly rang a bell in my head. She had told me,'Maybe we might level the playing field a bit on Saturday night.'Had she purposely made my Susan the one to pick last as an unnecessary favour to me or had she done it to appease her husband, knowing that no other woman here would willingly select Alan's set of keys with the imitation phallus hanging from them?

It also seemed unnatural that I would get a woman as gorgeous as Megan. But I couldn't see any way that Glenda could have rigged that. I had seen Megan just reach in and pull out a set of keys randomly.

Now I felt Megan tugging us away and I allowed her to lead me straight through the front door and out to my car. She jumped into the driver's seat.

"So are we going to your place?" she asked as she turned the key and the car roared into life. "Better direct me!"

I did and we had covered the 4 blocks in barely 2 minutes. She swung my car onto our driveway and parked it in front of the garage door. I was quite sober at this second party, now having the advantage of knowing how the evening was going to end and deciding to pace myself.

We walked separately to the front door, taking a lead from Michelle last time, not wanting our new neighbours to see a sign of affection between this woman, who was not my wife, and me as I entered my home late on a Saturday night. But once inside, she was waiting eagerly as I pushed the front door shut behind me. She almost threw herself into my arms and I folded them around her back, letting one of my hands drop to hold an arse cheek in my palm.

Megan was raging hot for it, her lips parted even before my lips touched hers, they were soft and moist. Our first real kiss - forget the meeting of lips in front of all the other guests at the party - was passionate and intense. Our lips mashed together, our tongues twisting and entwining around each other, Our heads twisting around too, trying to find the best angle for deepest penetration of our probing tongues, our mouths delivering tingling excitement to our loins ... it was deeply arousing.

We came up for air, both panting heavily. "Would you like a drink?" I foolishly suggested.

"No, I just want you, where's your bedroom?"

I took her hand in mine and steered her deeper into my new home, "This way." I liked the way she turned her head to look at me, a lustful look in her eyes, as we strode together down the hallway and into the main bedroom. We almost ran the last few steps to the bed, throwing ourselves together across the bed so hard that our bodies bounced before settling.

I got my hand around her back and began fiddling with the zip of her dress while her hands were already busy at the buckle of my belt. I felt it loosen, felt my trousers opened in front, felt a gorgeous feminine hand momentarily get a grip on my whole genital package before foraging through the open fly of my boxers and then the soft touch of the palm of her hand on the underside of my rapidly growing cock.

She seemed a lot more adept at this undressing caper than I because my fingers were still only lowering the zip of her dress. It was cut so low in front that even just the parting of the two sides in back to her waist allowed the front of the dress to just collapse, giving me a good look at two magnificent breasts, barely contained within an equally low-cut bra with the decorative lace across the top of the cups just covering her nipples.

She felt me fiddling next at the back of her bra and she had to direct me, "In front Ben, I always buy bras that open in front, less time wasted."

What is it with this woman, how often did she do this? I would have to find out more about her, but not now ... her hot body awaited and she looked to be a woman seeking pleasure who was not about to be denied. Already she had stroked my cock into full hardness.

My hands moved to follow her directions and I had the two cups of her bra separated in much quicker time that it took to lower the back of her dress. Her two large orbs spilled out. She was young enough and so aware of her beauty that she knew that revealing her breasts to me for the first time would not look as attractive while lying on her side. She quickly rolled onto her back and they were solid and perky enough that they stood up impressively ... she had not yet reached an age where she would experience sagging.

I propped myself up on one elbow and gazed down upon a magnificent pair of boobs. My studied admiration for them was interrupted, "I appreciate the look I can see in your eyes as you check them out, but honey that's not going to translate to pleasure for me unless you get your lips and tongue on them NOW."

Boy, she knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to say. So commanded, my head dove down and my mouth drew one nipple between my lips and I sucked vigorously while using my flat tongue strokes to paint the trapped nipple. She sighed appreciably, it seemed that she might be content at last that we were moving in the right direction. Her one hand continued to lightly stroke the hard-on that she held.

I was still wearing a buttoned shirt and my trousers were still on, just with the front separated enough for Megan to get her hand inside my boxers. She lay on her back, naked to the waist but her lower body was still covered by her dress and whatever underwear I had not yet reached.

She was making quite loud sighs and moans as my lips moved between each breast, each nipple. Already I had formed the impression that this beautiful young woman could be quite demanding. She obviously knew what she wanted from a man and I figured if I didn't use my own initiative, she would soon be telling me what to do and where to do it with her.

She seemed content for a while with my devouring of her breasts and nipples and I assumed that she might now be more confident that I would be up to her obviously high standards for copulation. One of her hands tousled my hair and her fingers applied pressure to the back of my head to steer my face whenever she felt that one nipple was being neglected. Her other hand continued to idly stroke my erection.