Kimi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he started up the center of my belly, and soon was kissing and licking up the valley between my breasts. "YES!" I thought, hoping he would give my nipples some attention soon. And he did, moving his lips along the rise of my breasts, then slowly brushing over one nipple, then the other, then back again taking the first one between his lips and gently sucking it inside his mouth. His tongue on my nipple felt like an electric current passed through it! I could feel my pussy juices running down my ass.

He kissed his way over to my right nipple then, and the same wonderful sensations hit me all over again as he licked and sucked my nipple into his mouth. I wanted so much to press his head against my breast, to hold him tight against me, and I felt so helpless not being able to move my arms.

He released my nipple, and I felt him shifting up to reach my left wrist. He untied the restraint, then moved to release my right arm also. Even though my arms were free now, I was afraid to move them, not knowing what he wanted me to do next. I lay still.

I felt it first on my forehead. Just a light tickling sensation. Then over my cheeks, down to my breasts, up both arms and down again. It was all I could do to hold still! It was that damn peacock feather I had to bring. I felt it going down my belly then, and along the top of my left leg, and then over and up my right leg. Then nothing. Suddenly, it was on my left nipple - no, the right one. Now both at the same time, no, maybe not. Then it was gone again.

He moved down to kiss my belly once again, slowly moving higher and higher, between my breasts, kissing and licking all the way up my neck. I was so ready for him to fuck me, I couldn't wait! I wanted him inside me so badly that my pussy was throbbing in anticipation!

As he moved up my body, he reached to take both my hands in his, interlocking our fingers, and pressing my hands against the bed next to my shoulders. My thighs spread voluntarily as his legs brushed against them, and then I felt his hard cock barely touching my pussy. As he held himself up on his arms, I felt his warm breath on my face, then his lips touched mine, softly at first, and as I opened my lips to him, his kiss became more intense. His tongue thrust into my mouth at the same time his cock thrust into my pussy, and he began fucking my pussy and my mouth at the same time, stroke for stroke, tongue and cock. I raised my head to press my lips hard against his, at the same time I pushed my pussy up each time his cock backed away. My feet were flat on the bed, and I used my legs for leverage to push myself up hard against him as his hard cock fucked me.

The feeling of his hard cock filling me was more exquisite than I had ever dreamed it would be. I felt every inch of his hot, steel-hard flesh sliding into every soft centimeter of my smooth, wet pussy, stretching and filling me completely.

In the empty blackness, I envisioned every lover I had ever had and every beautiful man I have ever fantasized about, (a total of five men) each of them fucking me, one beautiful stroke at a time. I have never felt so wantonly erotic as I did at that moment. His cock slowly moved deep inside me, then slowly back out, over and over again, as my fantasy became my entire world for that moment in time. Fucking became my entire reason for existing; there was nothing else.

I began to cum all over again, writhing and bucking and pushing my pussy up against his hard cock each time he withdrew. Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over me as he slowly fucked me.

I heard his voice, softly whispering very close to my face, "Kimi, open your eyes, look at me, Kimi."

At that moment I realized that he had removed my blindfold and that I had been holding my eyes closed. I slowly opened them. ~Sky~, I thought. When I first saw his face bathed in candlelight - his soft gentle eyes, his well-trimmed, slightly graying hair, his ruggedly handsome features, my feelings of happiness and joy were more intense than I could remember ever feeling before. So this is ~Sky~. He was the most beautiful man I've ever seen. But it was his eyes - his eyes were looking directly into my soul, and I felt naked before him! (Yes, I know, I actually WAS naked, but this man was seeing my SOUL naked - not just my body) Our eyes locked together in the candlelight as his cock continued the slow, steady movements in and out of my pussy. A huge wave of pure ecstasy built up and washed over me, consuming me, as if dashing me against the shore over and over and over until I collapsed, totally exhausted.

My entire body was covered with sweat as I lay there spent, gasping in deep breaths, panting. He supported himself on his elbows above me, still joined to my by his hard cock, my legs splayed wide apart on the bed. He smiled at me and my heart melted. Never in my life had I felt so happy and fulfilled.

He smiled, "Nice to meet, you, Kimi" he said softly.

We laughed, and I beamed back at him, "Nice to meet you, too! I can't say that I've ever met a man this way before."

He replied, "Well, I would hope not!" cocking his head with a grin.

I couldn't believe that I was carrying on a rather casual conversation and laughing with a man I'd just 'officially' met a few seconds ago, and his cock is still inside me, having just fucked my brains out. All my fantasies were coming true!

He asked, "And how are we doing so far, Kimi? Are things going as you expected?" with a sly grin.

"Oh, yes!" I answered, "This has been much better than my wildest dreams," as I beamed up at him.

"Then we must continue!" he said, "we'll talk a little later, but now I'd like you to bend over the back of that chair right there," indicating the stuffed arm chair at the round table by the window.

He raised himself up, pulling his still hard cock (with condom) from my pussy in the process, and helped me to stand. I felt my hot pussy juice leaking down my thighs. He discarded the filled latex in the trashcan.

I went over and stood behind the chair. The back of it was flat and well padded, and about belly high on me. I bent over and put my head in the cushion, which lifted my feet off the floor, my arms hanging over the chair arms. He brought the silk scarves, and tied my wrists to the front chair legs.

As he stood up, he gave me a little kiss, and said only, "enjoy, sweet one!" as he disappeared behind the chair.

I had no idea what he was going to do, but I knew what I wanted. I had told him about my fantasy of having my ass violated, and I hoped that was about to happen. As I waited in the candlelit room, I clenched and relaxed my ass cheeks in anticipation. My pussy was just beginning to slow the throbbing from the orgasms I'd just had, and after my experience with this man so far, I was looking forward to whatever might 'cum' next.

He spoke softly from directly behind me, "Now, Kimi, I'd like you to try to relax as best you can, and try not to fight it. You know how you can stop this at any time if you need to. I'll understand, please don't worry about that. I just want to give you all the pleasure you have always fantasized about, ok?"

I answered, "Yes, please just do it now! Oh, I want this so bad! Please!"

"What do you want me to do, Kimi?" he asked, teasing me.

"You know! I want you to fuck my ass, PLEASE fuck my ass, Please!" I answered, pleading.

"Very well, then." Was his reply, as I felt his hands on my ass, and a finger smearing lube around my asshole. Next I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my pussy, sliding up and down the wet folds at the same time a finger was sliding wetly into my asshole. I felt the finger probing, wiggling around, then after a few minutes it became more comfortable, and a second one was forcing its way inside my ass, stretching me like never before. It hurt a little, but I was determined to go through with this, and I wasn't about to complain. I felt his cock slowly slide upward, as he slowly pulled his fingers out of my ass. Next I felt his blunt cock against my tight hole, and the pressure of it pushing gently against me. Now both of his hands were on my hips, and the pressure against my ass increased, until I felt my asshole relax a bit and his cockhead slipped just inside my tight hole for the first time.

He stopped, and bent over to whisper, "You doing ok, Kimi?"

I answered, breathlessly,"Oh GOD yes!! Please fuck my ass!"

He began slowly stroking, just a tiny bit each time, and slowly worked his cock further inside my ass. I have never felt so filled in my life as I was at that moment. It was different from having my pussy filled. Not better, not worse, just different. But it felt so good! Erotic and taboo and incredibly satisfying! When his cock was finally buried deep inside my ass and I felt his balls bouncing against my pussy and his belly pushing against my ass cheeks, I felt myself getting even hotter and wetter than I already was.

He stroked full length into me, and I raised my head up yelling out, "OH YES!!! FUCK MY HOT ASS!! FUCK MY ASS HARD!! OH, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!" I could feel another orgasm building in my wet pussy. Then his hands gripped my shoulders, and he bent over me, thrusting hard and deep inside my ass, faster and faster.

I wanted so much to reach my pussy and help this orgasm along, and maybe the feeling of helplessness actually added to the intensity, I don't know.

The next thing I knew, I exploded in an orgasm so hard and strong I couldn't help but yell out,"OH MY GODDDDDD!!!"

As I felt my pussy spasm and quake, I heard him moan, and then his cock was shooting his hot load inside my ass, and I could feel the heat of it as squirt after squirt filled me. It was everything in my fantasy and more! I felt my pussy spasming in time with his cock throbbing inside my ass. I collapsed into the chair, trying to catch my breath, panting. His hands held my hips tight against him; his cock trapped deep inside my ass, as we slowly began to recover.

***** Note to Laurel - if you please, I'd like this to be the end of the second section ******

After a few minutes, both our breathing returned closer to normal. He slowly pulled his now-soft cock out of my ass, and I watched out of the corner of my eye as he tossed the filled condom into the trashcan. He reached down to untie my arms, and helped me stand up. We embraced as we stood, fitting together perfectly, his arms wrapping around me protectively, pulling me tight against him; both of us bathed in the candlelight.

I looked up into his eyes, and he kissed me. It was a soft, sensual kiss, warm and deep, reaching to my toes. It went on forever, neither of us wanting it to end. I was filled with emotion, and as we broke the kiss, I whispered to him,"thank you....thank you," our eyes locked together. I finally moved back, saying, "I think it's my turn, now," as I dropped to my knees, smiling up at him.

He grinned down at me, and his now-limp cock was only inches from my face. I reached out to cup his balls in my left hand, as my right hand took his cock gently in my fingers, holding it up to my lips. My tongue reached out to flick the tip, as I looked up into his eyes. He moaned. Then I moved closer, as my lips wetly closed over it, and I gently sucked it in. Swirling my tongue over the tip, I sucked more of it inside my mouth, and his hands moved to rest on my shoulders, only his fingertips touching me.

I worked my lips and tongue over his cock, alternately licking and sucking as I saw it growing before my eyes. After just a few minutes, it was standing out strong and proud, and the hardness of it felt so hot inside my mouth! I wanted to give him the blowjob of the century, one he would never forget, and tried my best to get all of it in my mouth, all the way into my throat. I'd never done deep throat before, and didn't think I would be capable of ignoring my gag reflex, but this was different, and I found that I actually could relax my throat and soon began to take him deeper.

When I felt like gagging, I simply backed off a little, then took his cock right back in deeper. I was immensely proud of myself when I finally had his cock head in my throat, if only for a moment. I began to take long slow strokes, sliding him out to my lips, then sucking his length all the way back into my throat, my tongue laving over the bottom ridge all the way. Sometimes I would stop with just the head inside my lips, and swirl my tongue around the tip of it, then take it slowly all the way inside my mouth and into my throat once again. All the while, my left hand was lifting and caressing his balls, as my right hand on his ass pulled him closer to me.

I heard him say,"Kimi, my GOD girl, you're about to make me cum!"

Just a few seconds later, I felt him tensing, and his hard cock began to shoot hot cum inside my mouth. I swallowed all of it, enjoying the taste of it very much. Slightly salty, yet sweet too. It was unlike anything I had ever tasted. I wanted more. I continued to suck and lick his cock even after he finished and there was no more cum in him, until finally it softened and I moved back a few inches.

I smiled up into his eyes and whispered,"I love the taste of your cum!"

He pulled me to my feet, and again, we embraced, and he kissed me! I couldn't believe it! No one had ever done that before! As we moved to the bed to lie down together, I said to him,"How can you do that? No one has ever kissed me after I sucked them!"

As we settled comfortably, facing each other, he answered,"Kimi, that's just one more facet of sharing intimacy with someone. You and I have just been more intimate than many people ever know, and, to me anyway, it's a natural thing to do."

That made a lot of sense to me, and I said,"I guess I've never met anyone who was so 'in touch' with sensuality, with reality. Most of the men I've been with were around my age, and not anywhere near as emotionally mature as I am. You're the first man I've met who is actually comfortable with true 'intimacy'."

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked, as I snuggled into his embrace, our bodies fitting together perfectly, and he nuzzled comfortably into my neck.

"Sure, ask me anything," he replied.

"Well, I was wondering what made you decide to send that email, and the way you did it, wow! I mean, I'm glad you did, and I'm really happy to be here with you, but why now?" I asked, quizically.

He thought for a moment before answering, "Kimi, we had written back and forth for months, and it seemed to me that we had reached a, uh, 'plateau', if you will, and I thought it was a natural next step for us to meet in person. We both know that we can never be 'lovers', but there is no reason we can't be very, very intimate friends! And of course, at the same time, we have a chance to satisfy your deepest fantasies."

"Does that answer your question, my sweet?" he asked.

"Um, yes, it does, thank you!" I replied.

We talked. For the next hour or so, we talked. We just lay there together, talking about anything and everything. We talked comfortably and easily, as friends who have known each other since forever would talk. In that time, my feelings of being comfortable with him grew even stronger. We talked about all the different kinds of intimacy - physical, intellectual, spiritual, aesthetic, and we decided, laughing, that we had just shared them all!

Finally, we saw that it was five o'clock, and decided that we were both hungry. He asked if he could take me to dinner downstairs at Bandoleros, to which I quickly agreed. He picked up the phone and called downstairs to make a reservation for us at six.


"Time to hit the shower, then!" he said, slapping my ass playfully as we untangled, and got off the bed.

"OW!" I yelled, grinning, "that's still a little sore!"

"I guess I'll just have to kiss your ass and make it better, won't I," he said playfully. And he did.

After we were in the shower together, we soaped each other up, and turned all around under the spray to rinse all the soap off. While I was facing the shower, he got down behind me and began to kiss my ass, one delicious kiss at a time, until he had covered every inch at least twice.

He stood back up, embracing me from behind, and I turned over my shoulder, saying, in my best uppity English accent,"Why, thank you, kind sir! My 'arse' is feeling much better now!"

As I spoke, his hands were caressing my ass, then moved upward and forward to my belly, and further to my breasts. As the hot water stung me, I felt his cock nestled in the crack of my ass, while his fingers were sliding slowly over my hard nipples. First one finger, then the next, and the next, and back again, never ending. I felt my nipples become hard nubs from his attention, and his cock became more and more pronounced between my ass cheeks.

I reached back between us and wrapped my hand around his cock, saying," and what do you propose to do with this?" as his hands caressed me, his chin on my shoulder.

"Uh, I suppose nothing right now, my sweet, we have to get dressed very soon. But later..." he whispered in my ear.

I let go of him and we finished rinsing off, then spent the next half-hour getting dressed. I wanted to look really good for him, and I think I pulled it off, with the black dress and nude stockings really showing off my legs.

He had brought a nice pair of khakis, a denim shirt, and a sport jacket, and looked totally ravishing! He put the room key in his pocket, and we went arm in arm to the elevator.

We got to the restaurant right at six, and the maitre'd led us to a cozy booth, which looked out through a little porthole-like window to the lobby. I was leaning over to check out the view, and suddenly said, "Oh my God!" as I saw Kelly standing at the front desk!

"What are you talking about?" He asked, and I told him that my roommate Kelly was standing right over there at the front desk.

"I can't believe she's here!" I said.

"Do you think she'd join us for dinner?" he asked. "That is, if you don't mind, my sweet, I'd love it if she'd dine with us! Please, go ask her!" he encouraged me with a grin.

I slid out of the booth and hurried out to the lobby. The guy behind the desk was on the phone, probably calling our room as Kelly waited, nervously looking around.

I walked up beside her and said,"Well, aren't you the little sleuth!" with a huge grin. She turned and saw me, a look of relief lighting up her face, and we hugged.

"Oh, Kimi, I'm so happy to see you!" she gushed. "Are you alright?"

I backed up a bit and asked,"don't I look alright?" my hands pointing out my dress. "We were just in Bandoleros about to have dinner, and we would love it if you'd join us!"

"Oh my God," she said. "He's here, now? Oh, I'm so embarrassed! I couldn't! I really have to go!" as she started to turn for the entrance.

"No, Kelly, wait! I really want you to meet him! He is the one who asked if you'd join us for dinner. It's ok, really it is! Please say you will!" I begged.

"Are you sure?" she asked. I nodded in the affirmative. "Ok, I will. I should probably meet this guy anyway, huh," she said.

Kelly told the guy behind the counter, "I've found her, thanks anyway," pointing to me. He nodded, knowingly, as he hung up the phone, and we turned and walked toward the restaurant. Kelly was wearing a nice outfit, pants and a blouse with a jacket. It didn't surprise me that she would be this dressed up just to go looking for me. She never went out in public any other way.

As we walked through the caf‚ area on our way to the restaurant, I noticed the music. It was the exact same thing I'd heard on the phone earlier! Sky must have been one of the people sitting here at the caf‚ when I came in! I hadn't even noticed what anyone looked like, I had been so nervous. There, on the wall just across the hall was a pay phone. I smiled. Now I knew. He had watched me come in, and waited right here for that very phone to ring.