Kimi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought, "it's now or never!" as I thrust out my tongue and grazed it between Kelly's hot pink pussy lips. Her pussy tasted heavenly; even sweeter than my own, and I licked the length of her wet lips. My tongue worked up and down her slit, then circled around her clit, then down to push deep inside her. She began to writhe and moan on the bellman's cock, pushing her pussy up against my face as she grasped handfuls of the sheets.

I felt Sky standing behind me, pushing against my thighs, and felt him slide my dress up over my hips and pull my panties down to my knees. I worked on Kelly's clit as I felt Sky's cock pushing against my wet pussy lips, pressing slowly inside me from behind. He was teasing me, just letting the tip touch my lips, barely inside, pulling back as I thrust my pussy toward him. I could only move so far, not wanting my mouth to leave Kelly's pussy, and I was getting frustrated!

Kelly moved her hands to cup the bellman's muscular ass as she sucked him, or rather he fucked her face, and I wrapped my lips around Kelly's clit, sucking it inside my mouth as Sky shoved his cock deep inside my from behind. I moaned on Kelly's clit, "mmnnn," as Kelly moaned on the bellman's cock, "nnngg," and Sky moaned out, "ahhhh!"

Every time Sky thrust deep into my pussy from behind, I thrust my tongue deep inside Kelly's pussy, and the bellman thrust his cock deep into Kelly's throat. About the time that I felt Kelly's legs tense up and Sky's grip on my hips tightened, I felt a huge orgasm coming from deep inside my pussy, beginning to drive through me. I felt Sky's hot cum shoot into my pussy as Kelly's delicious pussy juice coated my face, and the bellman's cum filled Kelly's mouth and I could see some of it leaking around her wet lips, running down her cheeks.

I licked Kelly's pussy until she finally collapsed against the bed, and she kept sucking and licking the bellman's cock until it finally plopped out of her mouth, clean and wet. Sky had bent over me, his condom-covered cock imbedded deep inside my pussy as he filled me, and finally began to soften and pull out. When the bellman climbed off the bed, Sky whispered something to him, and he got dressed and quietly let himself out, still grinning.

Sky and I both removed the rest of our clothes, and collapsed on either side of Kelly, who could barely speak, "That was fantastic. You guys are incredible," she mumbled.

Kelly, still blindfolded, lay there smiling as Sky and I both snuggled against her. The three of us drifted off to an exhausted sleep.