Kimi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led Kelly over to our booth to introduce her to Sky. He saw us coming, and stood, smiling. As Kelly approached, he held out his hand, and gracefully took her hand in his and brushed his lips over the back of her hand as I introduced them.

"A pleasure to meet you, Kelly," he said to her, as he offered her a seat across the booth from him.

She smiled, obviously impressed with his manners, and said just "thank you" as she slid into the booth. I didn't want her to feel like she was all alone, so I slid in next to her, and Sky took his seat in the middle opposite us.

He reassured Kelly, saying, "Kelly, I am really glad I got to meet you today! This is truly an unexpected pleasure for me," as he smiled at her. "I'm glad you're here," he said.

I piped in, saying, "Oh she just came downtown to rescue me, that's all!" as I laughed. I knew just how far I could go with embarrassing her, and I was pushing the limit.

Kelly blushed red, and we all laughed. She gave me one of those 'you'll pay for that' looks.

Sky said to both of us, "Now, really, it isn't very often I get to meet TWO lovely ladies in one day!" Then he turned to Kelly, saying, "And I'm still glad you stopped by, whatever your purpose!" Kelly smiled.

Our waiter showed up then, and Sky ordered us champagne and appetizers. Kelly seemed more comfortable now, and she and I regaled Sky with 'roommate' stories while we enjoyed a really nice meal, and finished off two bottles of champagne between the three of us.

About two hours later, as we were finishing desert, the conversation became a bit more adventurous, and Kelly was getting pretty loosened up. She looked at Sky and asked teasingly, "And just what have you two been up to all afternoon?"

Sky just chuckled, and replied, "Kelly, have you ever been blindfolded? Have you ever wondered how it would feel to be helpless and at the mercy of the person you're with? Surely you've tried that, haven't you?"

Kelly grinned, saying, "Uh, actually, no, I've never tried that with anyone. But I have thought about it...once!" "Ok, maybe twice," she quickly added, grinning.

Sky looked at me, as if to get my approval, and then reached across the table, taking Kelly's hand, and said, "Listen, Kelly, why don't you come up to the room with us, and you can try on a blindfold, just to see how it feels. I assure you that you can remain fully clothed, and you'll be perfectly safe. How about it, say you will, please?"

Kelly looked over at me, questioningly, and I nodded in encouragement, knowing she would never really consider doing such a thing. Actually, I was remembering her 'rotweiler' comment from a few days ago. I was thinking, "there's no way in hell she's going up there!"

I was shocked when she said; "Ok, let's go, but only for a few minutes, alright?" She must have been more drunk than I thought. I never dreamed she'd agree!

Just then the waiter brought our check, and Sky pressed a handful of bills in his palm, whispering something to him at the same time. We all slid out of the booth, and made our way toward the elevator. Kelly and I were holding on to Sky for support. He seemed to be the most stable of the bunch, not showing nearly the effect from the champagne as we girls were.

In the elevator, he put a protective arm around both of us, and we walked down the hall to our room that way. I was glad now that we had straightened up the room before we left, and as Sky opened the door, the single light I had left on cast a glow from the bedside table.

"Candles," I said, "we must have candles!" and went to light them, turning off the small lamp.

Sky said, "Now, Kelly, I'd like you to stand right here," as he placed her at the foot of the bed, "and please don't be afraid. Nothing is going to happen that you don't want to happen. Go ahead and kick off your shoes, and get comfortable. We're just going to let you experience the blindfold for a minute, ok?"

"Ok, I'm ready!" Kelly said, as she tried to stand up straight. Sky got the blindfold and placed it over her eyes, making sure the straps were comfortable.

"Now, Kelly," he said, "are you doing ok so far? How does it feel to be in total darkness?"

"Uh, ok I guess, so far," Kelly replied, obviously unsure. "This is really weird, not being able to see anything, all I have to go by is the sound of your voice."

"That's right, Kelly, you have to trust the one you're with for this to work. And do you feel like you're in good hands now?" Sky asked her.

"Sure!" was her reply. She smiled.

"Kelly, I want you to just stand still for a moment, and we'll play a little sensory game, ok?" Sky said, as he began to walk around her in a circle. "Does this make you feel dizzy? Is it hard to tell if you're moving or I'm moving," he asked as he circled her.

"Wow, yes, I am getting dizzy. I know I'm not moving my feet, but it still feels like I'm turning around in a circle! This is weird!" Kelly responded.

"Ok, I'll stop now," Sky said as he stood in front of her. "Let's test your sense of touch now, ok, Kelly?" he asked.

"Uh, sure," she replied, a little apprehensively.

"Now, here's how it works," Sky explained, "first Kimi is going to touch you, then I will do the same. Then we'll both do it again, only the second time you have to guess which one is which. Do you think you can do that, Kelly?" he asked.

"Sure, I think so," Kelly replied, grinning.

Sky motioned for me to stand in front of her, and he took a place behind her. He reached and gripped her left shoulder firmly, then let go and nodded for me to do the same to her right shoulder.

He said, "Now, Kelly, the next time, you have to tell us who is touching you, ok?"

Sky motioned for me to touch her left shoulder now, and she correctly guessed it was me. Next I touched her right shoulder, and once again, she guessed correctly. Then Sky moved around next to me, and softly touched her belly. Kelly sucked her belly in, saying, "Hey, Kimi, that's no fair!" and smiling.

Then Sky put a hand firmly on her right hip, and she said, "Ah, THAT was you, Sky," laughing.

Sky moved directly in front of Kelly and softly licked his tongue across her lips, which made her jump back with a start. She said, "I couldn't tell who that was!" Then Sky motioned for me to do the same thing, and she had the same reaction. He whispered in my ear for me to kiss her on the lips, which I did, but only briefly. Then he did the same, and she knew it was him.

A knock at the door interrupted our game, and Sky said, "Don't move, Kelly, I'll be right back!" I stood beside her while Sky went to answer the door.

******Note to Laurel - Please let this end the third section! Ok?******

It was the bellman, delivering another two bottles of champagne in buckets of ice on a cute little cart. There were three champagne glasses. Sky whispered something to the kid, and then loudly said, "Thank you," closing the door. But the bellman quietly stayed in the room.

Sky brought him silently over to us, telling Kelly it was time to resume our game. He motioned for the bellman to place his hand on Kelly's belly, which he carefully did.

Kelly said, "Oh, that's got to be you again, Kimi!" and Sky and I both laughed. The bellman slowly moved his hand, caressing her belly. He grinned from ear to ear, obviously very much enjoying his chance to touch this gorgeous blond without her knowledge, even if it was through her silky blouse.

"Mmm, Kimi, that feels good!" Kelly said, moaning softly, "but it's getting really warm in here, can I take off my jacket?"

"We'll take care of that for you, Kelly," Sky said, from her right side. She raised her arms, and he and I both helped her out of her jacket. I folded it and laid it across a chair. She apparently hadn't caught on that there was an extra hand on her belly. The champagne, I thought.

The bellman continued his clandestine 'exploration' of Kelly's belly, gradually moving his caresses in a wider circle, from just above her waistband to just below her breasts. I watched, mesmerized by the idea that Kelly would let a total stranger touch her like that. He was a hunk, too! Probably a few years younger than Kelly and I, but very well built and handsome! I was still surprised that she'd agreed to be here with Sky and I, but if she knew another guy was in the room, she would freak out. She's really drunk, I thought.

Sky went over to the cart, opening a bottle, and asked Kelly if she was ready for a glass.

"Oh, yes!" she replied quickly, "It's really getting warm in here, I need something cool!"

Sky brought her glass to her, slipping it into her hand. As the bellman slowly caressed her belly, she took a big sip of champagne.

I saw Sky move over to adjust the thermostat on the wall, then he came back and asked Kelly, "Listen, would you feel more comfortable if we helped you take off your blouse? It is getting warmer in here, and, after all, we're all friends, now, right? You'll still have your bra on, so it'll be fine, ok? You wouldn't mind, would you?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess that would be ok, I wouldn't mind that," Kelly said.

Sky nodded to the bellman to start unbuttoning her blouse, which he gladly started doing. When he quickly reached for the second one, Sky made motions with his hands for the bellman to go more slowly.

Kelly took another sip as her blouse slowly opened, button by button. The bellman looked like a kid in a candy store, a huge grin on his face as he slowly undressed the unsuspecting Kelly. When he got to the bottom button, he carefully pulled the front of her blouse out of her pants to get to the last two buttons. Sky and I both watched as he carefully peeled the blouse over her shoulders, revealing her white lace bra, and Sky said, "Here, let me hold your drink for you" as the bellman slid the arms down and off.

The bellman tossed the blouse to the chair with her jacket, and went back to caressing Kelly's flat belly, now exploring even further, to her sides, and down along the naked skin above her waistband.

"Oh, Kimi, that really feels good!" she said softly. The bellman took that as encouragement, and stood in front of Kelly, moving his caressing hands even further around to her back. His eyes, though, were locked on her huge breasts struggling for release from her bra.

Sky put Kelly's drink back in her hand after he refilled it, and asked her, "Kelly, how would you feel about two people touching you at the same time? Would you be comfortable with that, do you think?"

Kelly smiled, "I think that would be nice, as long as we don't go too far, ok?" she replied.

He nodded for me to join the bellman. I stood behind her, and touched her shoulders softly, slowly moving just the fingers of my hands down her arms, and back, then slowly over her shoulder blades, and down, skipping over her bra strap to her lower back.


"Kelly moaned, "That really feels good, a little harder please! My back is so tense, a little massage would be great!"

I pressed more firmly, beginning to work the kinks out of her back, as the bellman explored further, up her sides, along the bottom edge of her bra, and down, slipping his fingers just under her waistband now.

Kelly took another sip of champagne, sighing softly. Sky stood next to me, saying to Kelly, "Uh, this bra strap is really in the way here, would you mind very much if we just unfasten it? After all, we're all friends here, right, Kelly? You can keep your bra on; it'll just be unfastened. Would that be ok?"

"Uh, sure, fine!" she moaned. I adeptly unfastened Kelly's bra strap, and pulled the back of it apart, leaving the straps hanging loose over her shoulders. "Hey, listen, I'm still pretty warm here, would it be ok if I just take off my pants? You guys promise not to peek!" she giggled.

The bellman heard that and placed his hands together, mouthing the words, 'thank you!' to the ceiling, and smiled from ear to ear.

"Kelly, you just stand still, and we'll take care of that for you, ok Hon?" Sky said, as he motioned for the bellman to unfasten Kelly's pants. The poor guy fumbled as he tried to find the fastener. He finally got it apart, then slowly slid the zipper down, his hand coming precariously close to Kelly's pussy.

She let out a breath. "Whew," she sighed. The bellman slid the cloth down Kelly's long slim thighs, pushing the material past her knees, then letting it drop to the floor. She raised first one foot, then the other, as he moved her pants away. He just sat there on his knees, staring at her pussy, which was covered only by the thin silk of her white lace panties. I don't think I have ever seen anyone look happier than that bellman! He was infatuated!

Sky bent down to whisper something in his ear. The bellman finally began touching Kelly's feet, caressing her ankles, very slowly moving his caresses higher, watching for her reaction. I continued her back massage, gradually pushing her bra straps further toward her arms, to give me more room to work.

Kelly sighed, "Ahh, yes, that's much better! It's really getting hot in here, isn't it, guys?" as she took another sip of champagne.

I don't know how Kelly was feeling about this, but I have to admit it was turning me on! I'm no lesbian, but I have thought about what it would be like to touch Kelly like this. OK, ok, I have actually masturbated while thinking about Kelly and I together! But only a few times...

Kelly took another sip, saying, "Hey, you guys! I can't tell who's who anymore! But that's ok, it doesn't matter, does it! We're all friends, right!" as she giggled. "Just don't stop, I'm enjoying all this attention!"

Sky smiled knowingly as he watched the bellman and I touching my roommate. He nodded, "That's right, Kelly, we're all friends!" he said from behind her, grinning. "Hey, listen, Kelly, you'd probably be more comfortable if you would lie back on the bed, wouldn't you? Would that be ok? Here, we'll help you get comfortable," Sky said as he began to guide Kelly backwards toward the bed.

"Uh, sure, I think so," Kelly slurred, "starting to get a little dizzy anyway," she said with a giggle.

As Sky and the bellman helped pull her up to the center of the bed, Kelly limply tried to help. Sky took the champagne glass out of her hand, placing it on the table. I found myself getting more and more excited about this scene - my gorgeous blond roommate lying in the middle of the bed in only her panties, and her bra laying loosely over her breasts. The blindfold still in place, her long blond hair spread over the bed above her head, arms spread wide, and her legs straight, slightly spread apart. She lay back and quietly smiled.

Sky motioned for the bellman to continue massaging her feet and legs, and for me to begin working on her arms and belly.

"Oh, that feels so good, you guys! Keep it up, I'm getting pretty mellow here, and you're making me feel relaxed. I'm really glad I came by looking for you, Kimi!" Kelly said, smiling.

The bellman was caressing her upper thighs by now; kneading and pressing her trim muscled flesh, slowly moving higher and higher. I took a position on my knees at Kelly's side, leaning over her to work the muscles in her upper arms and then worked my way down to her belly.

"Here, Kelly, raise up your arms, let me get this out of the way," I said, pulling on her bra.

I was hoping she'd comply without thinking, and was only a little surprised when she raised both arms without protest.

The bellman (and Sky) watched intently as I lifted the cups from her firm breasts, pulled the straps up and over her arms, then tossed Kelly's bra over to the chair. Sky and I smiled at each other as I exposed my roommate's breasts for his viewing pleasure. Kelly's nipples were standing out about a half-inch now; her breasts about the size of a small melon, standing firmly away from her chest. I began massaging closer and closer to them both, my hands working in circles along her upper belly, barely brushing against the bottoms of her breasts.

The bellman was moving in on his target as well, his thumbs now kneading Kelly's inner thighs, fingers spread around to her hips. Kelly moaned softly, rolling her head from side to side, obviously enjoying the attention. Sky watched silently, nodding in appreciation as my hands slowly moved onto Kelly's breasts. As my hands caressed in circles, brushing up and over her breasts, I slowly slid my fingers over her hard nipples, slowly, one finger at a time, watching Kelly moan with each contact. Sky moved closer, kneeling on Kelly's right side, and motioned for me to use only one hand, while he reached out to match my motions. Sky and I then massaged Kelly's breasts in unison, as the bellman was softly brushing his fingers over Kelly's panty-covered pussy.

Now Kelly's hands began to gather handfuls of the sheets to either side, and she thrust her breasts upward, and began to rock her pelvis in time with the bellman's caresses. Sky nodded to the bellman, who then slipped his fingers into the waistband of Kelly's panties and began to slide them over her hips. Kelly assisted by raising her butt off the bed as the bellman slipped the white lace down her long slim thighs, exposing her naked pussy to all of us. Sky and I never stopped our dual attack on her breasts, and while the bellman was lifting the panties off Kelly's feet, we both bent over and touched our tongues to her nipples, just a light flick at first.

As Sky and I both closed our lips over Kelly's nipples, the bellman was wasting no time in licking his way up Kelly's inner thighs, his eyes intent on her moist pussy lips. Kelly had only a thin mat of wispy golden blond pussy hair. We sucked her nipples while the bellman's extended tongue touched Kelly's lips, and she screamed out, "OH MY GODDDDD!" as she clawed the sheets. He slid his tongue up and down her slit, licking only the outside of her pussy lips, as Sky and I sucked on her nipples. We both continued to caress her breasts while sucking her nipples into our mouths, carefully keeping our teeth covered.

The bellman responded to her ecstatic cries, sliding his tongue between her pussy lips, thrusting inside and sliding it up and down her slit. Kelly bucked up against his face, pushing her pussy hard against his mouth as she moaned over and over. He sucked her clit between his lips and flicked his tongue over it, and Kelly exploded, arching her entire body upward as she cried out, "OH OH OH GOD I'M CUMMMMINGGGGGG!!"

Sky and I never let up on Kelly's breasts, sucking and now lightly biting at her nipples as we massaged her breasts. Kelly's hands were pulling at the bedsheets, her body arched completely off the bed, only her feet and the back of her head touching as she thrust herself against the bellman's face. His hands reached under her thighs and pulled her ass against him as he pushed his tongue deep into her pussy, fucking her with it as rapidly as he could.

With a loud "OOHHH," Kelly collapsed to the bed, her gorgeous body drenched in sweat, as she gasped for breath. Sky nodded and we both raised up away from her to give her a chance to recover. The bellman slid to the floor, a smile on his face along with copious amounts of Kelly's pussy juice.

Sky whispered something to the bellman, who then began to remove his clothes. Sky then whispered to me to move between Kelly's legs as the bellman climbed onto the bed and straddled her chest, his knees on either side, and leaned forward with his hands against the wall, guiding his hard cock to Kelly's mouth. Not only was this guy a hunk, he was hung! That thing had to be a good nine inches, and looked hard as a rock! She was just beginning to get her breath back, and I began licking her inner thighs, quickly moving upward as the bellman lowered his cock to touch her open lips.

I watched in awe as Kelly's tongue came out to lick his cock, inviting him to press it deeper into her mouth! As he slowly fed her more of his cock, I moved in on her wet, fragrant pussy. I had dreamed of doing this, but never thought I would actually have a chance! Her wet pussy was actually gapped open, the inner lips a hot pink, glistening with her moisture. As my hands caressed Kelly's inner thighs, I brushed my lips over her fine pussy hair. The bellman's cock was deep inside Kelly's mouth, and she appeared to be raising her head so she could suck more of it in.