Kindness of Strangers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed contentedly and said, "My best friend 'The Terminator,' give good fuck, yes?"

I knew he was referring to the fake cock and I groaned my agreement into his hot flesh, "Mmmmmm..."

"Ohhhh, Johnny---you great cocksucker...yesssss..."

Coming from him, I considered it the nicest compliment he could give me. His words inspired me. My hands, lips and tongue worked feverishly on his pulsating cock and ever-expanding balls. I wildly impaled myself on the hot rubber dildo striking my prostate with every thrust.

We both came with such mind-blowing force I worried the people in the adjacent room could hear our screams of ecstasy.. I adored the taste of his sperm and semen as it shot from his balls and filled my mouth. My body shook violently as once again, I spurted my climax into the crusty panties that had dried and now stuck to my crotch and hips.

When our bodies came to rest, he lowered his face and kissed me on my semen-slick lips. He smiled and said, "You like 'The Terminator'? He my best lover!"

"Oh my God, YES---he's the greatest fuck I've ever had!" I giggled in response.

"He keep me company many lonely nights," he said.

I'm sure Yoshi meant it light-heartedly, but it came out sounding rather sad to me.

"I like long walks on the beach---especially at sunset," I said about my life in Santa Cruz. "The sound of the waves coming ashore is so soothing...when I can afford it---I love to eat the Snapper at a restaurant on the wharf."

We were facing each other in the bubble bath talking about our lives. He was so easy to talk with, it felt like he was an old friend.

"How long have you known Mr. Binnaka?" I asked.

"Matusa hire me at 18 for mailroom...week later he want me in bed...I never been with man before him, but he very important in Tokyo---he make it difficult for me to refuse..."

I could relate to his story. My mother's boss, while never saying out loud I should sleep with him, made it clear to me it would help her career if I did. The difference between me and Yoshi was I already knew I was gay.

"Do you still work at his company?" I asked.

He paused. A troubled look shown in his eyes then quickly disappeared. He was wondering if he should continue on this subject.

"No, I stay in condo he owns...I, uh, find new talent for him," he answered rather mysteriously.

"What do you mean by 'talent,'" I asked. Sometimes I get too nosy, but I like to hear how other people live.

He averted his eyes from mine. His hands idly played with the bubbles. I had an uneasy feeling I shouldn't have pressed him on this topic.

"He like younger boys---I too old for him now..." he said very softly.

Huh? What?

"What do you mean you're too old---what are you---26--27?" I asked him.

He looked at me with wide-eyed astonishment and said, "I almost 29!" as if I'd understand and agree that 29 is 'too old.'

I thought of what an older, gay friend of mine once said to me: "There's nothing more pathetic than a 39-year old queer...you're too old for men in their 50's and 60's---and too young for hot studs looking for older men!"

Women aren't the only ones who have trouble finding nice and decent men.

Sometimes when I'm at a loss for words I blurt-out silly or stupid things just to make conversation.

"Well, you're a very handsome man..." I said. "...and you look a lot younger than 29!"

He simply replied, "Matusa like you---he tell me you 'young and fresh'..."

He said it without a trace of envy or resentment, but I still couldn't help feeling sorry for him.

I wanted to change the subject, but could think of nothing to say. Instead, I lifted my leg and forced it between his. I pressed the sole of my foot gently into his crotch. I slowly moved my foot up-and-down until I felt his prick rising.

He snapped out of his reverie, smiled, then said, "Time to stop bath."

We ran thick towels over each others bodies until we were dry. We both had semi-erections.

We gazed into each others eyes and we had the same thought. We embraced and kissed...we kissed again, our tongues swirling and dancing together. I reached down and stroked his growing prick---he did the same for me.

Wordlessly, he took my hand and led me into the bedroom. He motioned for me to lie down. I was on my back in the center of the bed. He knelt beside me, lowered his face to mine and gave me a long, sweet kiss.

When he broke the kiss I thought he was going to lie on top of me. Instead, he re-positioned himself to where his upper body was in line with my hips and thighs. He then lifted a leg and placed it on the other side of my head. He climbed on top of me and we were in the classic 69 position.

A surge of excitement raced up my spine. My prick twitched and throbbed with anticipation. He dropped his head and swallowed my erection then lowered his hips until I could capture his hardness between my lips. I had never performed this act---it was wonderful!

He concentrated on licking my cockhead, and withdrew his length from my mouth so I too could lick his glans all over. I loved the ridge below the crown and ran my tongue around-and-around.

Suddenly, he took my entire prick in his mouth, and thrust his hot erection downward until my lips clung tightly to the base of his shaft. He raised and lowered his mouth and hips. I was content to keep my head still while he fucked my face.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned into his hot cockflesh.

He was in complete control. When he stopped and sucked on my glans, I did the same for him. When he increased the suction on my shaft, I did the same for him. And finally, when he was close to cumming and his head moved piston-like up-and-down my prick, I was thrilled when he fucked my face with a such a vengeance his balls made an incredibly sexy sound when they slapped my cheeks.

I climaxed first...careful not to bite or scratch his soft flesh in my excitement...his mouth became a vacuum and sucked the sperm and semen out of my balls...and then it was his turn. I lapped at, and swallowed every drop of his thick, hot discharge.

He rolled off me onto his side. We both gasped for air. My face between his wide-split thighs, I cleaned his marvelous penis with my tongue. He did the same for me.

He moved up and lay beside me. We smiled and kissed each others wet and sticky lips.

"What you think?" he asked. "Good blowjob?"

"It was fantastic!" I said breathlessly.

"Better than other ones?" he asked.

"I don't know---that was the first one I've ever gotten," I answered in all honesty.

I'll never forget the look of surprise and sadness in his eyes.

Yoshi ordered room service for us and I took the opportunity to throw on my robe and go back to the room to get dressed. I opened the door and looked up-and-down the hallway, housekeepers were busy at work, and I worried they might see me crossing the hallway.

Don't be silly, John, I said to myself. Housekeepers see stranger things than this all the time.

Inside the room, I stared at the twisted sheets on the bed. The blanket was on the floor. I briefly wondered if Earl from Houston enjoyed Yoshi more than me.

I found my string, bikini briefs and short-shorts---they had been washed and were folded neatly on a chair. I slipped into one of the new, casual shirts Daddy had bought me; pulled on socks and the new sandals then returned to Yoshi.

Two-minutes later the food arrived, we sat and practically inhaled the meal.

We made back-and-forth small-talk. Yoshi is quite intelligent and well-versed in a variety of topics...so am I...we had a fun and stimulating conversation.

Suddenly, my cell phone rang in my pocket; I nearly jumped out of my skin with surprise. I didn't recognize the phone number.

I hesitantly said, "Hello?"

I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard Daddy's voice. I had left my phone in the room and figured that was how he got the number. I was pleased he had taken the time and energy to call me.

"Sugar," he said. "I was thinking..."

He paused so long I asked him, "What is it, Daddy?"

"Well, uh, I was thinking of staying another night...that is, if you don't have to go back to Santa Cruz today!"

I was enveloped in a warm glow; my lips formed a huge smile. Oh my God, he likes me---he REALLY likes me!

"I would LOVE to stay with you another night, Daddy!" I almost gushed into the phone. "But what about your plane ticket? Can you change it for tomorrow?"

"Now, Sugar, don't you worry your pretty little head...I'll take care of everything!" he said, then added, "...Mr. Binnaka and I will be meeting right up to 4 o'clock when they have to leave for the airport...can you entertain his boy until then?"

"Yes, Daddy, he and I are getting along fabulously," I answered then winked at Yoshi. He gave me a big grin across the room service cart.

"Johnny..." he said before ending the call.

"Yes, Daddy?" I asked when he paused a long time.

"I am looking forward to tonight!" he said.

"Me too, Daddy!" I said just before he ended the call.

"What with your silly smile?" asked Yoshi.

I blushed and averted my eyes.

"OHHH..." he exclaimed. He then broke into the school-yard song: "Johnny has a boyfriend---Johnny has a boyfriend!"

We both laughed out loud. I guess boys taunting and teasing one another transcends cultures.

An idea came to mind. "Looks like you'll be leaving here at 4---let's go to Fisherman's Wharf---have you ever been there?"

His eyes lit up. "No, never."

Then just as quickly a frown formed on his handsome face. "Can't go---no money...Matusa give me only what I need to live!"

I squirmed my hand into the tight pocket of my shorts---the five-hundred dollars Daddy wanted me to spend at the ballpark was still there. I reasoned if Daddy asked me for the money, I would tell him I used some of it to show Yoshi a good time...God knows, it sure appears Yoshi doesn't have much fun in his life.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about anything---it will be my treat!" I said.

A smile formed on his face, but I also thought I saw his eyes well with tears.

While Yoshi dressed, I gathered their belongings and began to pack their suitcases. I almost forgot the most important item in the bedroom---The Terminator!

As much as I twisted and pulled, I couldn't pry the suction cup loose from the wall. Yoshi chuckled at my efforts and in one swift move, worked it free. I then discovered the secret of its heat; Yoshi emptied into his hand two AA batteries.

"Never leave home without these!" he said of the batteries. We laughed out loud again.

"Why do you call it 'The Terminator'?" I asked him.

He answered very softly, "Because it say "Hasta la Vista, Baby" to my loneliness."

It was another glorious San Francisco day, and we were grateful for the cool breeze coming in off the bay.

I took him everywhere Daddy and I had been on Saturday---even the tour of Alcatraz.

"Men here could use two guys like us, huh?" he remarked.

I laughed because it was funny, and because I'd said almost the same thing to Daddy when we toured there.

Back at Pier 45, I asked him if he would like Mexican food for lunch.

"Do not know---never ate it!" he said.

"Not even a Margarita?" I asked.

"What's a 'Margarita'?" he asked.

"Oh you poor boy," I said with a smile. I took his hand and said, "C'mon, we need to cross the street."

He quickly worked his hand free from mine, and I commented, "It's okay...this IS San Francisco, after all!"

He didn't see the humor. It occurred to me in Japan, public shows of affection between two guys were probably strictly forbidden.

We crossed the street and went into the courtyard, climbed some stairs, and he followed me into the restaurant. The host showed us to a table, chips and salsa were promptly delivered, and I ordered two Margarita's with salt from the server.

Yoshi scrunched his nose at the first taste. Took another drink then said, "I like---both bitter and sweet!"

He sucked the drink thru a straw. I never use a straw and had to gulp it down quicker than normal to keep up with him. When we finished, I asked if he wanted another and he smiled and eagerly nodded 'yes.'

We studied the menus and I asked him what he wanted. "I have what you have," he replied.

I ordered us each two green pork enchiladas with rice and beans.

"Does Matusa take you to restaurants?" I asked.

"Can not be seen with me---he have wife and many children---would be wrong!" he said.

"Do you have any friends you can go out with?" I asked.

"I go shopping, and sometime to movie---alone," he answered.

"How do you get by? He ever give you money to have fun?" I asked, regretting I was prying into his life---the more he told me---the more sorry I felt for him.

"Money only for food and bathroom things---and lady lingerie...men sometime give me money to spend," he said.

"What men?" I asked.

He lowered his eyes and paused a long time. "Men who Matusa do business...they come to condo---I take care of them---sometime they give me money..."

"You know these men, right?" I asked prying deeper into his life.

"No, only if they return for more," he said softly.

OH MY GOD---Mr. Binnaka pimps him out to his business associates---to complete strangers!

And then I was struck with the bitter irony of it all. I was just like Yoshi---I too rely on the kindness of strangers to get by in life!

It began as the saddest meal of my life, but I was soon encouraged by Yoshi's reaction to the food---he loved it! It warmed my heart to watch him eat with such zest and pleasure. He savored every bite.

We finished the meal, and our third Margarita at the same time. I paid the bill, and left a nice tip. The sun seemed brighter than usual when we walked outside.

We crossed the street and leisurely walked to Pier 43.

"Anything special you want to do?" I asked him.

He turned to me and thru slightly watery eyes said, "Margarita?"

When I laughed he did, too. We found the next bar and had two more drinks. He became animated in his talk and smiled and laughed frequently. I was happy he was having fun.

He suddenly started looking around. "What time?" he asked.

I saw a clock on the far end of the bar. "It's only 2:30---we still have an hour-and-a-half!"

"NO---we must go!" he said in a panic.

"We have plenty of time," I said.

"NO---PLEASE---WE MUST GO NOW!" he slurped down the rest of his drink. I followed suit.

His reaction made me nervous. It made me think there must be something very sinister about Mr. Binnaka.

"Alright---okay," I said. "Let's go find a taxi."

We were back in his room at 2:50.

"I finish packing!" he announced and went into the bathroom to retrieve their toiletries.

I had packed most of their clothes earlier so there wasn't much more to do. I'd forgotten about the nighties in the closet and when he began to put them into a suitcase he abruptly stopped.

He smiled as he took the pink panties off the hangar and handed them to me."Your Matusa will like---you be pretty in pink!"

I blushed a deep red. I didn't want to offend him so I hesitantly took them and stuffed them into my pocket.

He was done packing by 3:10.

"Thank you, Johnny, I never have such good time!" he said with genuine sincerity.

It almost broke my heart to think a simple day on the Wharf meant so much to him.

He took me in his arms and kissed me. Our tongues met and I closed my eyes and melted into his body. His hand stroked my thighs; I became hard and reached down to return the pleasure. He pushed my hand away and said "You give me good time---now it my turn."

He dropped to his knees and had my belt open before I knew it. He worked the snap on my shorts, pulled down the zipper, and with one smooth move, hooked his fingers in my undies and shorts and yanked them down my legs. My boner stood out straight and proud.

"You have beautiful cock," he said then wrapped his warm and sensuous lips around my heated flesh.

I groaned when his tongue expertly lathered my glans...he gently massaged my balls; he held my erection at the base and ran his tongue up-and-down my stiff pick. He lifted my balls and kissed them; he took one in his mouth and gently sucked; he did the same for the second one.

He softly pushed me backwards until I was sitting on the edge of the bed. He worked my shorts and undies completely off my legs, pushed my legs apart and lifted them.

"Ohhhhhhh..." I moaned when his licking tongue found my anus. He wasted no time curling his tongue and pushed it inside me. His wonderful tongue licked the walls of my pussy.

"OHHHH-GOD-YESSSSS..." I cried out. It was a sensation I never before experienced. I perform this act for men, not them for me.

My balls were rapidly swelling as he tongued my pussy. I was twisting and squirming so much he had to hold me down. His strength aroused me to a fever-pitch. I was moaning incessantly; my prick was throbbing; my balls swelled even more.

He then took my entire prick into his mouth and bobbed his head slowly up-and-down. His tongue never leaving my ultra-sensitive flesh. He placed my feet on his shoulders and I was acutely aware of my obscene position. I felt his finger rubbing my anus, it was maddening, wickedly delicious!

He worked a finger past my sphincter, paused, then slowly pushed it to the hilt inside my greedily clasping pussy.

My cock in his warm and wet mouth, his finger fucking my pussy---OH MY GOD---my hips began fucking back on his finger; the cum in my balls boiled. His head became a blur up-and-down my expanding prick.

I now knew how all the men felt when I did this for them---what I'd been missing out on all these years.

My body stiffened; my mind went blank; he brutally thrust his finger into me until it bumped my prostate. The cum shot out of my balls like a cannon.

"OHHHHHH-GODDD---YES-YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSS..."

He noisily gulped my semen and sperm. His tongue was thick with my discharge; he continued sucking and swallowing until my balls had been drained.

I lay on my back gasping for air. He climbed on top of me, took my head in his hands and kissed me full on the lips. He fed me my own juices with his tongue.

He covered my face with sticky, wet kisses. The weight of his body on mine was thrilling; I love the feel of a strong man pinning me to the bed. I could have laid there like that forever.

"Need to dress," he suddenly said while climbing off me. "Men be here soon!"

We had barely gotten our clothes on when we heard the door opening, he held my face, kissed my lips, and said, "I going to miss you so much!"

The men were inside before I could tell him how I felt, and that I was going to miss him, too.

I stood beside Daddy in the foyer. The men were exchanging pleasantries (?) in Japanese. Yoshi disappeared then returned and handed me a small jar. I knew immediately what was inside the jar, but thought it would be rude if I refused it in front of the men.

Mr. Binnaka saw the jar. He gave me the oddest of glances, and with a smirk on his face he bowed to Daddy and Daddy returned the bow and opened the door.

A panic rose in my heart and throat as I looked at Yoshi...OH MY GOD---THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL EVER SEE HIM!!

Thru misty eyes I saw tears welling in his eyes, too. I coughed and nodded my head at him. We both remained silent...neither of us could bring ourselves to say "Good-bye."

Back in our room, Daddy announced "We have dinner reservations at 6...I'm going to take a shower then we'll go down and have cocktails first."

"Okay, Daddy!" I replied.

A shiver of fear raced up my spine at the mention of 6 o'clock. At 6 o'clock I was supposed to be in Santa Cruz, lying naked in my bed, waiting for Freddy the Asshole to arrive from work. There would be hell to pay for my absence.

Oh well, I told myself, resigned to my fate, what's one more spanking?