Kindness of Strangers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost, but not quite, accustomed to the pain from the thick leather belt Freddy the Asshole used on me whenever I said or did something that angered him.

"Daddy, would you like some company in the shower?" I asked him coquettishly; forcing the unpleasantness from my mind..

"Sugar, I thought you'd never ask..." he said with a wry smile on his handsome face.

We quickly stripped-off our clothes and I followed him into the bathroom; my eyes never straying from his firm, and manly butt.

He really is in great shape for a guy his age, I said to myself one more time.

After I'd washed his hair, I began soaping his underarms...I gazed up into his eyes as he stared down into mine. The air was rife with erotic intensity; our cocks began rising with anticipation.

He was fully hard by the time I lowered the soap to his nether region and lathered and fondled his cock and balls. When he took my head and pulled me close to his and kissed me, I gripped his erection harder, and stroked it faster.

"Are you ready for me?" he asked softly.

"I will be..." I answered.

His eyes opened wide as he watched me prepare my pussy with the soap. Oil worked better, but I didn't want to take too much time and break the mood we were both experiencing.

I soaped my fingers and inserted them inside me until I had that 'squishy' feeling in my pussy. I worked a nice lather on his now-throbbing cock. I smiled at him when I was done.

I was turning to bend over for him but he stopped me. He held me close, and we kissed. He then surprised the heck out of me when his hands went behind me, reached down and took an asscheek in each hand and he lifted me off the shower mat. I understood his intention and wrapped my legs around his back.

When I felt his cockhead on my anus, I used my legs to pull him all the way inside me. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven---his cock is thicker than Matusa's---my pussy had never felt so full.

He worked his magnificent cock in-and-out of me. His urgency told me he would climax soon...I took it as a compliment---that he'd missed me today---that he had been thinking about this moment all afternoon.

I held onto his back and shoulders as tightly as I could as he fucked me harder and faster.

With each thrust of his wonderful cock I cried out, "YES—YES—YES--YES--YES--YES--YES--YES..."

The cacophony of sex noises reached a fever-pitch and he brutally shoved into me with all his strength...his cockhead slammed my prostate.

Our screams and caterwauling filled the steamy bathroom air. My balls erupted against his belly---his cock burst and filled my pussy with spurt-after-spurt of hot, viscous semen and sperm. He held me close as our bodies gyrated and violently shook with incredible spasms of pleasure.

Screw Freddy the Asshole, I thought, his needle-dick NEVER makes me cum like this!

Wearing my new suit, I strutted into the lounge like a proud peacock. Nice clothes really does boost ones morale and self-confidence. I was oblivious to the stares of some of the less enlightened patrons. I knew Daddy and I appeared to be a rather 'odd couple'...but so what? That's their problem not mine!

I was grateful when the host called us into the restaurant during our third Martini; I was feeling rather tipsy and needed something to eat.

The server reacted as though it was normal when Daddy ordered the 'Rack of Lamb for Two' for two guys. God, I love San Francisco!

The hour-and-a-half dinner flew by...each course was delicious; the server prepared dessert table-side, even lit it on fire, but for the life of me I can't recall the name of it; I had slipped my hand under the table and was squeezing Daddy's bulge when he had ordered and my mind could only think of what Daddy and I would soon be doing in the bedroom.

We rode the elevator back upstairs with another older man/young boy couple. I thought I saw the man wink at Daddy, and Daddy smile in return.

I helped Daddy pee then he left me alone in the bathroom so I could 'get ready' for him. I saw the jar of sex paste Yoshi had left with me, but decided against using it---Yoshi had kept "our best friend" but I wouldn't need it---Daddy's cock would get me off very nicely, thank you!

When I was done, I pulled on the robe and went into the bedroom. I suddenly remembered the pink panties Yoshi had given me and retrieved them from the pocket of my shorts.

I don't know, I thought, Daddy might not like them...maybe I'll look too much like a sissy...but once I pulled them in place and my prick instantly hardened at the feel of the sheer material, I threw caution to the wind, adjusted my boner so it was poking the fabric straight-out, and strolled into the living room with hands on hips. Daddy was on the sofa in his robe. His eyes bugged-out the moment he saw me.

"Oh Sugar," he said softly, "...you're the most beautiful little thing I've ever seen!"

I was thrilled by his reaction. I went to him and sat on his lap. We kissed; he ran his hands all over my hairless body; he fondled and squeezed my erection thru the panties and I opened his robe and made him as hard as a rock.

For the second time that night he took my breath away by picking me up in his arms; he carried me to the bedroom and gently laid me on the bed. His eyes were as big as saucers as he threw-off his robe and revealed his excitement to me.

Our lovemaking was tantalizingly slow and deliberate. We worked each other into a heated frenzy then I would empty his balls with either my mouth or pussy. My goal was to give him three orgasms, each one more explosive than the last. I would be naturally rewarded along the way.

The last thing I remember before blacking-out: Lying on my back, my feet on his shoulders, my legs far apart, and his wonderful cock plowing in-and-out of my defenseless pussy as we gazed into each others eyes.

When I'd felt the first salvo of his cum fill my pussy, I exploded into a climax like none I'd ever experienced. My sperm and semen soaked the panties; my body shook like a 9.0 earthquake; but I held the gaze from his gorgeously rich, brown eyes until we were both drained.

"I love you, Daddy!" I said just before I passed-out. I don't recall if he said anything or not.

I was so groggy when I woke, I stumbled into the bathroom on unsteady legs, lowered the toilet seat, peeled the crusty panties off my prick and down my legs, and sat on the toilet and peed like a girl.

I shook my head to try and clear the fog, but on mornings like these, the only thing that helped was coffee. I hoped Daddy left me some.

I pulled on the robe and shuffled into the living room. I saw the room service cart with coffee, pastries and fruit, but Daddy wasn't there.

He's probably getting a newspaper, I told myself.

I poured coffee and ate a Danish. My head slowly cleared.

HUH? WHAT? I looked around the room and noticed his laptop was gone. With a rush of adrenaline, I bolted to my feet and ran into the bedroom.

OH MY GOD---HE'S GONE---ALL OF HIS THINGS ARE GONE!!

I was numb with doubt and fear. Why did he leave me like this---WHY?

Tears filled my eyes; I wanted to cry like a schoolgirl but couldn't...the old self-recriminations began.

You idiot, I told myself, you were his weekend fuck---that's all you meant to him...do you honestly believe an important man like him would have feelings for YOU? My God, John, sometimes you can be such a silly and foolish faggot!

I took a deep breath to try and calm my frayed nerves, but my hands continued to tremble. As I returned to the living room. I stopped and stared at the front door, hoping, praying it would open and Earl from Houston would swagger in...YOU ARE ONE PATHETIC QUEER, JOHN!

I saw a white envelope just inside the door. I picked it up and sat on the sofa and stared at it. On the front it simply said, "Johnny."

The envelope was extremely thick and my shaky fingers had difficulty opening it; I gave myself a paper cut in the process.

My eyes opened wide as I peered inside...there were more hundred dollar bills than I'd ever seen in my life...now I felt like a cheap whore...well, maybe not cheap, but definitely a whore.

There was a note written on hotel stationary; I took it out, unfolded it, and began reading:

Dearest Johnny,

I am sorry for leaving you this way, but I couldn't bear the thought of saying 'Good-bye' to your pretty face.

You gave me a magical and memorable weekend, and I wish to God it could lead to something more, but unfortunately, it cannot. Yes, I am gay, but no one can ever find out.

I have a wife and three grown children, and I could never do anything that would hurt them. My friends and business associates would never understand---after all, this IS Houston, Texas, I'm talking about.

I hope you're not offended by the money---think of it as "commission." Mr. Binnaka and I agreed without your assistance, our business deal would not have occurred—-you earned your commission.

When I met you all I felt was lust in my heart...I now feel nothing but love and respect for you. My eyes have been opened to the fact it is possible for me to love a man without guilt and shame. Thank you for teaching me that!

I have your phone number, and when I work up the courage---I will call you!

With much love and appreciation,

Daddy

I understood completely...the world is filled with men who cannot or will not accept their feelings for other men. It is a sad fact of life. Instead of being angry with Daddy, my heart went out to him for having to live a lie his entire life.

I took a shower instead of counting the money. I knew it was a substantial amount, and I didn't want to cheapen the moment.

When I was dressed in my 'usual' outfit, I placed my new clothes in the bags, and carried my suit on the wooden hangar. I went to the living room, sat on the sofa, took a deep breath and switched my cell phone from 'Airplane mode' and waited to listen to the voicemails I knew I had from Freddy the Asshole.

1st v-mail: "Where the hell are you, kid? You better not keep me waiting much longer!"

2nd v-mail: "You fucking faggot---I'm leaving your trailer now---next time I see you you're gonna regret the day you were born!"

I decided to count the money. OH MY GOD---five-thousand dollars! I could leave Santa Cruz and never see that asshole again!

3rd v-mail: "I hope you're happy, kid---I made your mother blow me today---she's not as good as you---but she'll get better!"

4th and final v-mail: "I'll give you one more chance, faggot---if you're not waiting for me today I'm gonna give your mother an ass-fucking she'll never forget!!"

The hair on my neck stood straight---OH MY GOD, MOM---I'M SORRY---OH GOD---I DIDN'T THINK HE'D TAKE IT OUT ON YOU, MOM!!

I better get back there before he hurts her any more!

On the drive home I wondered how this had gotten so out of control.

My mother had introduced us at a company picnic three-years ago when I was eighteen. From the start, he had this creepy look in his eyes whenever we spoke. I did my best to stay clear of him.

Then the phone calls began...he was nice at first; he said he wanted to get to know me better...that I was a good kid, and he could help me out. I was firm, but polite in my refusals.

Then one day he showed up at my trailer---I still don't know how he found out where I lived. I opened the door to talk with him with no intention of allowing him inside...he was too strong---he pushed by me and was inside before I knew it.

"Why are you playing hard-to-get, kid---I know you're a faggot who loves cock!" he said with a sneer on his ugly face.

"NO---I don't want to do this!" I said firmly.

He persisted; his tone softened. "I can help you out, kid---I know you want to study Computer Science at the technical school but you can't afford it...if you play nice with me---I can make it happen for you---quid pro quo, kid!"

And then I made a critical mistake---I believed him. "You'll really pay my tuition for school?"

"Kid, you treat me right---I'll even buy you a new car!" he said then added: "Johnny, did your mother tell you she's up for a big promotion at work? (I shook my head 'No')...well, boy, if you take care of me---I'll take good care of you and your mother!"

He sensed my resistance was melting away. He stood close to me, placed his hands on my shoulders and gently massaged them.

"It's only sex, kid..." he said softly.

"Please, I can't..." I finally answered with resolve; Lord knows I was tempted, but this would be very, very wrong! "I'm sorry---I can't do it...if I did this for, uh, you know—tuition and things, that would, uh, make me---"

"A PROSTITUTE? A WHORE?" he shouted in my face. "Listen to me, you little faggot, I know you've been turning tricks in the park!"

WHAT DID HE SAY? Now I was scared---this guy's a real Jekyl and Hyde!

"NO----NO, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!" I said with shock and indignation.

"I wasn't going to do it this way unless I had to---I was hoping you'd WANT to suck and fuck me---but now you've pissed me off! Remember the stranger you picked-up in the park a couple days ago?" he asked.

OH MY GOD---HOW COULD HE KNOW ABOUT THAT?

"No-no, HE picked ME up!" I feebly protested.

He chuckled at my admission of guilt and said, "He works for me, boy---he followed you into the park on purpose then you followed him into a stall in the men's room!"

Oh God, no---please, God, this can't be happening!

He dipped his hand into a pocket, and pulled out and showed me a flash drive.

"It's all right here, boy," he said with a smug and evil sneer. "From the moment you sit on the toilet seat and open his pants---you taking out his cock and stuffing it in your mouth---all the way to the end when he gives you a twenty-dollar bill and you smile sweetly and say, "Thank you, sir"---it's all right here---a great shot of your face with his dick sliding in-and-out of your mouth---you look so damn sexy sucking him off it gave me a hard-on when I watched it!"

I buried my burning red face in my hands. I knew what he saw on the flash drive---BUT---it wasn't like that at all...it was a beautiful moment between consenting adults, that is all...I never asked the stranger for money---he just gave it to me out of the kindness of his heart!

"Yeah, boy, nine-minutes-and-forty-seven-seconds...that's how long it took you to make him cum in your mouth...OH---and the audio is clear as can be...you can hear the man grunting and groaning as he shoots into your mouth, and best of all, you can actually hear your gulping noises as you swallow his load...it's quite erotic---after you suck me off now, we'll watch it together!"

"B-B-BUT I NEVER ASKED HIM FOR MONEY!" I cried out in vain.

He laughed derisively then asked: "When you're on trial for prostitution, and the prosecutor shows this in open court---what do you think everyone watching will believe---including your own mother?"

It was the lowest moment of my life. I didn't do anything wrong, but I knew I was defeated. I could never allow him to show this to anyone, especially my mother!

"You're wasting my time, kid---take off your clothes and get on your knees!" he ordered me with a menacing tone of voice.

Next thing I knew, I was naked on my knees staring at his exposed erection.

"I tried to be nice to you kid---I would've given you almost anything---and then you go and disrespect me---WHAT? You're too good to suck my cock? Start sucking---and you'd better swallow everything I give you!"

And that was how it all began three-years ago.

I was a half-hour from home when I finally worked up the courage to call my mother.

"Sweetie, are you alright---I was so worried about you!" she said.

"I'm fine, mom...w-what about you? Are you okay?"

Her long pause made my heart sink with sorrow and pity. I couldn't bear the thought of what she had been forced to do for me.

"Yes, I'm fine, too, Sweetie...we need to talk...I'll fix you dinner tonight...come over to the house after you're done with---uh, well...whenever you can! Okay?"

"Yes, mom."

And at the last second she said, "Sweetie, I am so sorry---please forgive me!" then she ended the call.

The sadness in her voice made my heart feel like it was breaking into a million pieces.

It was only 2pm, and didn't expect to see The Asshole until 6, but I drove cautiously into the trailer park, searching everywhere for his SUV...I didn't see it and breathed a sigh of relief.

Almost everyone living in the park was Hispanic; many families with many children. I had to carefully maneuver the car to my trailer space to avoid hitting the kids playing in the gravel roads.

The boys and girls ran and jumped and shrieked with the joys of childhood. I envied their unfettered freedom and ability to enjoy life to its fullest.

I brought my things inside, plopped into my recliner and stared at the wall, hoping to think of any possible solution to this mess. I was exhausted with worry and fell asleep.

When I heard the pounding on the door my eyes flew open and my heart and mind filled with the familiar, chilling fear. I looked at the clock---damn, it's only 4 o'clock---he's not supposed to be here this early!

The door opened and there he was, his crazy eyes wider than normal, a twisted sneer on his pockmarked face. He slammed the door behind him.

"WHY AREN'T YOU NAKED, BOY?" he shouted.

"SIR---I'm sorry, sir---you're early...I---"

"GET NAKED, BOY!!"

"YES, SIR!"

I almost ripped off my clothes.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, FAGGOT? GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK MY COCK!"

"YES, SIR---I'M SORRY, SIR!"

I quickly opened his slacks and pulled them and his boxers down to his knees. I grasped his shaft with one hand and held his scrotum in the other. It seemed the ruder and cruder he behaved, the harder his cock became.

I sucked him the way he liked it---fast and hard. When I saw him remove his shirt my heart sank, I knew this would be a long 'session.'

He began backing up to sit on the recliner; I scooted on my hands and knees making sure his cock stayed in my mouth. There would be hell to pay if it slipped from my lips.

He settled into the chair and I furiously worked his erection. He began stroking my hair.

"You know, kid, you really pissed me off yesterday---I was so mad I couldn't see straight...and you of all people should know what I'm capable of when I lose my temper..."

Oh nooo, what did he do? I wondered.

"All I could think about was revenge...I went to your mother's house...(My skin began to crawl)...I told her you're queer...(She already knew, I told her a long time ago)...I told her how I go to your trailer twice a week...(Oh noooo)...and she lost her mind---she said she'd ruin me if I didn't leave you alone...(Good for you, mom---I love you, mom!)...no one talks to me like that...(Uh-oh)...I showed her the flash drive from three-years ago and told her if she didn't suck my cock I'd hand it over to the police...(Oh my God---I'm sorry, mom!)...your mother loves you very much---she couldn't get on her knees fast enough...heh-heh-heh...maybe I should 'invite' her over here...what do you think, kid, would you like to have a threesome with your mom?"

Oh my God, this guy is insane---I wanted to bite off his cock! He'd kill me but it would put a stop to this depraved animal once and for all!

I'M GOING TO GET EVEN WITH THIS BASTARD ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!

His balls swelled in my hand and I instinctively flattened my tongue on his slit, stroked his shaft faster, and waited.

He filled my mouth three-times with his foul juices. I swallowed as quickly as possible to keep the horrible taste to a minimum. The worst part was licking him clean, I could not avoid tasting his nasty flavor.

"Finish undressing me,kid!" he ordered.

I meekly complied and removed his shoes and socks then his slacks and boxers. He grabbed the slacks from me and worked free the thick, leather belt. I knew what was next and shivered with uncontrollable fear.