Kindness of Strangers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OH MY GOD---how I love the silky smooth feel of the sheer material on my throbbing prick as I slowly moved my hips back-and-forth. I shivered with delight---I hadn't done the 'lust grind' in years---since the day mom had caught me wearing her underwear.

I remembered how spectacular the orgasm is when the glans is tightly encased by the foreskin trapping and accumulating the cum, as my prick pressed hard against the sheer panties.

The 'friction method' always made me cum within two-minutes---this time was no different. When the explosions began, I buried my face in the pillow as my body thrashed about like a fish out of water. Pools of sperm and semen escaped from the foreskin and soaked the front of the panties.

The climax was so powerful it was several seconds before I opened my eyes and realized where I was.

I personally believe circumcision became necessary when men discovered they had much more explosive orgasms using 'the friction method' and cumming in their foreskins---they no longer needed women for sex...circumcision became a tool to ensure the propagation of the human species...well, that's my opinion anyway.

It became something of a game. Mom and I stayed in the trailer until the phone call from her co-worker saying he'd arrived at work; then we were free to go about town as we pleased until another phone call warned us he was leaving work.

"Not much longer, dear," Mom said one morning in response to my query of how long this would go on. "Tonight might be the night..."

She never told me 'the plan'...only that he had done things at work that would get him fired, and maybe imprisoned.

"Sex things?" I asked. "Is he forcing himself on people there, too?"

"No-no," she answered quickly, "...money-things..."

"Well, he owns the company---he can't do whatever he wants there?" I asked.

"Oh, no, dear, his wife's family owns the business and they all hate his guts!"

That was news to me. I always thought it was his business. She wouldn't say any more about 'the plan.'

One afternoon when I came home from grocery shopping, I checked my watch and determined I had an hour before Mom would arrive for the night. I quickly stripped-off all my clothes and slipped into the clean, pink panties. As always, my prick instantly hardened.

I climbed onto the bed and lay on my belly and began the 'lust grind'...oh, God, YESSSS!

The loud ring of my cell phone startled me out of my fantasy. I was gasping for air, and didn't recognize the number of the caller; I said in a low and cautious voice, "Hello?"

There was a short pause then the voice said, "Johnny---it is so good to hear your voice---I have missed you so much!"

The hair on my neck stood straight. My erection twitched inside the panties.

"Daddy? Is that you?" I said with a gasp.

"It is I, Sugar...have you missed me as much as I've missed you?" he softly asked me.

"Yes, Daddy---oh God YES!" I replied. "Are you coming back out here, Daddy? I really want to be with you!"

"You don't know how happy that makes me feel, Sugar...listen, I want to ask you something---no pressure---just tell me the truth..."

He'd gotten my curiosity aroused. "What is it it, Daddy?" I asked.

He cleared his throat then said, "Sweetie, I want you near me---I want to be able to see you every day...Sugar, would you consider moving to Houston?"

OH MY GOD!!

"Daddy, I, uh, don't know what to say?" I said trying to grasp the concept of leaving home and traveling to Texas.

"Sugar, I have a place for you to stay---it won't cost you a thing...and it's only five-minutes from my office...I'll pay all your expenses and we'll have ourselves a good ol' time---you'll love it here!"

And like a hundred times before, my knee-jerk response came from my heart and not my brain.

"Oh God, yes, Daddy---I would LOVE to move there, Daddy!"

Two-days later Mom came into the trailer and handed me a flash drive.

"What's this?" I asked her.

"What do you think it is?" she countered with a broad smile on her pretty face.

"OH MY GOD, MOM---HOW DID YOU GET THIS?" I asked in shock when I understood this was THE flash drive that had been Freddy the Asshole's tool for blackmail.

"You don't need to know the details, dear...maybe some day I'll tell you, but for now, we are 'free' human beings again!" she said as she gathered her belongings. "Come over for dinner tomorrow night, dear, I'll barbecue us a couple steaks!"

I always assumed when I moved away from Santa Cruz it would be to San Francisco. Never in a million years could I have guessed I would be moving to Houston, Texas.

When I Googled the driving directions I was shocked to find out Houston was nearly 1,900-miles away, and it would take 27-hours to get there.

I made a plan, and left Santa Cruz on a Monday morning at 5am. This would not be a 'tourist trip,' I told myself. I want to get there ASAP.

My goal the first night was Phoenix, and it would take 11-12 hours to get there. Rather ambitious, but do-able. I'd made a reservation at a Holiday Inn Express, and my focus was to be there by 5pm.

When I found Interstate 10 in L.A. I breathed a sigh of relief; this would be the only highway I needed to get to Houston.

A cop friend of mine once told me you could do 5-miles-an-hour over the speed limit and most highway patrolmen won't bother you. I made very good time, and after three-stops for gas and snacks, and a couple more 'comfort stops,' pulled into the hotel at 4:45pm.

I saw a bar/restaurant across the street. After a long, hot shower I was ready for a drink and dinner. Daddy had gotten me hooked on Martini's and I was on my second one when an older guy sat beside me.

I studied him in the mirror behind the bar---a reflex action; something I did automatically.

Clean-faced and freshly scrubbed with a new haircut; his clothes were JC Penny, and I guessed him to be a low, or mid-level manager in town for a meeting or convention.

Suddenly our eyes met in the mirror and he immediately looked away. I continued staring at him in the mirror. It took about fifteen-seconds before he looked at me again and when he saw me staring back at him, he quickly averted his eyes. I counted him trying to catch surreptitious glances of me four-times, and each time he sheepishly looked the other direction when he saw I was staring back at him.

I recognized him---I've met him a dozen times: he is 'Queen-for-a-Night.'

He is from a small town in a small state...married when he was 18 or 19 and now has teenage kids of his own...attends church every Sunday, but is not very religious...he has done his best to live by his strict up-bringing---he worked hard, settled down and married a nice girl (probably his high school sweetheart)---they had 3.2 children---and he provided them with everything he could on his middle class salary while suppressing his own wants and desires...and now, so many years later, he finds himself uninterested in sex with the wife, maybe even repulsed by the thought...the old impulses and demons return---he had successfully repelled and repressed feelings and urges he once had for men...and now he's thinking "I'm a thousand-miles from home and know absolutely no one in this town---what harm can it do? I may never get this chance again!" But he doesn't have the nerve, or know-how, to initiate a conversation with a strange man for such an elicit and immoral purpose.

I've seen it many times. Men living their entire lives in denial...so fearful of scorn and ridicule. They're the ones who laugh the loudest at 'fag jokes' and are the harshest accusers of anyone they suspect might have 'sugar in their pockets.'

Their single greatest fear in life is not war or poverty or terminal illness...no, they are deathly frightened someone might discover their secret and call them 'queer.'

I asked the bartender, "Is it alright to eat at the bar?"

"Oh, sure, I'll get you a menu!" he said cheerfully.

Queen-for-a-Night spoke up: "Oh, uh, great---can I have a menu, too, please?"

I smiled in his direction and said, "I saw a sign on the window bragging about their Prime Rib---I think I'll give it a try!"

He nodded thoughtfully, and for the first time looked directly at me. "Yeah, you know, that sounds pretty good!"

I placed my dinner order, and asked for a third Martini...Queen-for-a-Night ordered the same dinner and asked for another beer.

I took a sip from the drink and remarked, "God, these taste good after a long day on the road!"

That gave him his opening, and I wondered if he'd take advantage...he did.

"Long day, huh? Where did you start from?" he asked.

For whatever reason, I never admit to strangers I'm from Santa Cruz. "I'm from San Francisco," I told him.

I saw his eyes brighten; his mood became more relaxed. I was sure in his mind he figured if I'm from San Francisco it means I must be gay...and that's precisely what I wanted him to think.

"Oh, nice---I've always wanted to go there!" he said.

I'll bet you do! I thought.

"My name's John," I said and offered him my hand.

He paused then said, "Oh---I'm, uh, Jack!"

I knew he was lying but what difference did it make? We shook hands.

"How about you---do you live here?" I asked even though I knew he didn't.

"No, no---I'm from Iowa...a small town I'm sure you never heard of...first time in Phoenix, the corporation I work for is paying for me to go to a seminar the next couple of days across the street at the Holiday Inn!" he said enthusiastically.

"Oh," I smiled, "I'm staying there, too!"

"What's San Francisco like?" he asked.

That was my opening. I went into a long monologue describing everything I knew about the city. I have to admit, I kind of 'gayed-up' my speech and body movements, but not to the point of flamboyancy---I don't care much for 'swishy' queers.

I use my hands when I talk and when I told him an amusing anecdote, I lightly slapped and squeezed his thigh for emphasis. His body flinched from my touch but he didn't do or say anything to discourage me from touching him again...and again.

At one point late in the meal, I boldly placed my hand on his upper thigh, squeezed and remarked, "They weren't lying about the Prime Rib---this is delicious!"

I watched for his reaction out of the corner of my eye. He blushed and coughed, but simply said, "Yes...this is fantastic!"

I was finished eating; he was very close. It was now or never.

He was chewing the last bite when I squeezed his upper thigh then leaned over and whispered, "I have a bottle of Crown Royal in my room if you want to come over and have a nightcap?" And I let the palm of my hand brush over his crotch...I had given him an erection and it was a nice one.

I squeezed his hard cock thru the thin material of his slacks then immediately removed my hand.

"Bartender, can we have our checks, please?" I said; not giving Queen-for-a-Night a chance to react .

His face was beet-red; beads of perspiration on his forehead.

We paid our tabs and walked back to the motel in silence. I knew there was a battle raging inside his head. I couldn't tell which way he'd go.

We both had rooms on the same floor, but at opposite ends of the hallway. We came to his room first.

"Jack..." I said softly, "...if you want a drink my door will be cracked open..."

And then I repeated what one of my very first lovers had said to me: "We will never see each other again---no one will ever know what you did tonight unless you tell them!"

I said good-bye to him and walked away without looking back.

I left my door slightly ajar and went to the bathroom and took a long piss. I stripped-off my clothes and stood naked before the mirror. I figured there was a 50-50 chance he'd come to the room...I decided to be ready for him just in case...I prepared my pussy for his cock.

I wrapped the bathrobe around me. I opened the bottle of whiskey, and poured healthy shots into two plastic cups and went to the sofa and waited.

I didn't have long to wait. There was an almost inaudible rapping on my door then it opened and in walked Queen-for-a-Night. I watched him secure the chain to the door.

His eyes grew big when he saw me in the robe. He joined me on the couch, took a huge swallow of whiskey, and coughed.

I saw him squinting thru the light in the room. I sensed it was too bright for him; he was uncomfortable with the brightness. I placed my hand on his thigh for support, leaned across him and switched off the lamp beside the sofa.

The only illumination came from the open bathroom door. I moved close to him and began stroking his thigh. He swallowed the rest of his drink in one gulp.

"I—I don't know why I came here..." he said very softly.

I gently grasped his erection thru the slacks, squeezed, and moved my hand back-and-forth along its length.

"I know why..." I said softly as I squeezed his erection harder. "Don't worry about a thing---no one will ever know---okay?"

I heard a catch in his throat before he whispered, "Okay..."

I found his zipper and slowly opened it. My God, I can never get over how erotic and sexy the noise of a man's zipper being lowered sounds.

I reached inside and thought---OH---he's a tighty-whitey man!

My hand snaked beneath the elastic waistband and found his hot flesh. It was thicker than Daddy's; my hand barely reached all the way around it---I was glad I oiled my pussy. I slowly squeezed and stroked him.

In the dim light, I saw he'd turned his face to me so I took a calculated risk and gently kissed his lips. He moaned and I kissed him again, harder. His body softened; he groaned, took my head in his hands and kissed me back hard; I was pleasantly surprised when he pushed his tongue into my mouth.

I pulled at his slacks and underwear and he lifted his hips and allowed me to free his cock and balls. I stroked his rigid penis while our tongues leapt and danced with one another.

I massaged his heavy balls; They were dangerously high, and I didn't want him to cum too soon so I gently lowered them in his scrotum. He groaned again.

He suddenly became active---he opened my robe and took hold of my hard prick. His hand was rough, and he gripped it too tightly.

"Softer---I like a gentle pressure," I whispered.

"Oh, sorry...: he said.

I kissed him and said, "No-no---you're doing fine...oh, yeah---just like that---oh yes, your hand feels wonderful!"

I slowly masturbated him and he imitated my movements. I lowered my head and covered his cockhead with wet kisses.

"No-no-no," he protested and lifted my head from his cock and before I realized it, he lowered his head and was lavishing kisses on my cockhead.

He broke free from me and lowered himself to the floor until he was kneeling between my open legs. He immediately took the entire length of my four-inch cock into his mouth.

It was only then I understood he was like me---his natural instinct was to 'give' rather than 'receive.'

His lips held my shaft firm while his fat tongue lathered my throbbing prick.

"Mmmmmmmm..." he moaned.

To my dismay, he abandoned my prick, but much to my delight he licked then sucked my balls.

"Wow---you have no hair down here...:" he whispered.

He took my entire scrotum in his mouth and his tongue feasted on my hot flesh. He brought me sensations I'd never before experienced...his hot mouth sucked my balls like a vacuum.

"Ohhhhhh—yessssssss..." I hissed thru clenched teeth.

Suddenly there was a sharp pain. "OH---watch your teeth..." I said.

"S-Sorry," he said and continued sucking.

"Mmmmmmmm..." he moaned into my balls.

My balls suddenly slipped from his mouth. I watched him position his face over my hard prick---he wet his lips then dove downward until they were firmly wrapped around the base of my shaft.

"Oh God---YES!" I exclaimed wiggling my butt, not only because it felt great, but to also give him encouragement...it is crucial to make a first-timer believe he is pleasing you.

"Mmmmmmmm..." he moaned as he rapidly bobbed his head up-and-down my pulsating flesh.

I'm usually the one doing the 'giving' so it is foreign to me to just sit back and enjoy the pleasure...but the constant ministrations of his thick tongue forced me backwards and I closed my eyes and resigned myself to 'taking pleasure.'

I saw Yoshi in my minds-eye and hoped he was alright---GOD, HOW I MISSED HIM...I thought of Daddy---was I cheating on him? No...I don't think so...Daddy would understand the gift I was giving to a deeply-closeted, inhibited man---helping him realize a life-long fantasy.

I heard an odd squishing noise and opened my eyes. When my eyes focused in the near-darkness, I could see Queen-for-a-Night frantically masturbating while he sucked me. I recognized the sounds of his pre-cum oozing down his shaft mixing with his hand to create the familiar sound.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." his moaning never stopped now---he was totally into sucking a man's cock for the first time in his life.

I felt sorry for him...odds are he will never again experience the thrill of a hot and hard penis in his mouth...after tonight, while he's pumping his cock in-and-out of his wife, he'll be re-living the night he was on his knees before a man...he'll be fucking her but dreaming of sucking me.

I marveled at how quickly he learned to apply the proper pressure and vacuum with his mouth while his tongue slithered over my throbbing cock-flesh, and how gently he rolled my balls with his fingers.

The incessant "Mmmmmmmmmmm..." escaping his throat vibrated on my flesh, greatly increasing the pleasure I was experiencing.

Without warning, his low moans turned to "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..."

I watched his lower body shake----I knew he was squirting his cum---and that sent me reeling over the cliff and my own balls exploded.

"OOHHHHHHHH—YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS..." I cried out as my hips bucked and wildly gyrated as I repeatedly filled his mouth with sperm and semen.

He pleasantly surprised me by trying to swallow everything I gave him. He obviously wanted the 'total experience' of sucking a cock from beginning to end...and he nearly swallowed it all—a fine job for a first-time cocksucker.

When our bodies came to rest, he lapped-up the fluids he'd missed then reality suddenly reared its ugly head.

His mouth almost spit-out my now-flaccid penis, and I heard him mutter in despair, "Oh God, what have I done?"

It was a stark reminder of how I reacted the first few times I'd satisfied a man with my mouth...the act begins with a thrilling and exhilarating high of forbidden lust and excitement---then ends with overpowering feelings of guilt, shame and self-loathing.

I watched Queen-for-a-Night abruptly stand, and fasten his clothing as quickly as possible ignoring me the entire time.

From experience, I knew he hated me at this moment---it was my fault---I was the seductress who lured him into an unspeakable act of depraved homosexuality---then his hatred would turn inward---he would hate himself even more for being weak, and morally bankrupt.

He hurried from my room mumbling, "What have I done? What have I done? What have I done?"

I cleaned-up and went to bed. I felt sorry for Queen-for-a-Night...sorry his life had been, and will continue to be, one big fat lie.

A sad smile slowly spread over my face just before I drifted off to sleep.

I knew Queen-for-a-Night was laying in bed wide-awake, the night's events playing over-and-over in his spinning and dizzy head...and I also knew, probably right about now, he couldn't help himself and was masturbating to the sights, sounds and smells of the evening---the image and taste of my hot and hard cock forever burned into his memory.

I chose to stay in Pecos, Texas the following night because it was roughly half-way between Phoenix and Houston. I decided I'd better be more frugal with my money---I had no idea what my arrangement with Daddy would be so I'd better have some money in reserve, just in case.