Kindness of Strangers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found a Motel 6 and was shocked when they charged me $70 for one night. The business was originally named 'Motel 6' because they charged $6 a night...that was definitely a long, long time ago.

I ate fast-food, watched some television, wrote down the directions from Google to the address Daddy had given me to my new home in Houston, and went to bed early.

When switching-off the lights, I decided against masturbation, reasoning I wanted to keep myself fresh for Daddy the next night...but after ten-minutes of tossing and turning, I asked myself "Who are you trying to fool, John?"---and rolled over onto my belly. I briefly considered slipping into the pink panties, but decided to keep them clean and fresh for Daddy.

I methodically ground my erection against the mattress until the sperm and semen exploded from my slit, and, trapped between my glans and foreskin, gave me a shattering, and mind-numbing climax.

I fell asleep on my stomach, a pool of cold cum sticking to my warm flesh.

It seems the more you want to arrive somewhere---the longer it takes to get there!

By the time I reached the outskirts of Houston, the adrenaline-rush I was feeling was counter-balanced by the rush-hour traffic I was stuck in. Stop-and-go traffic---I wanted to scream! And then the rain started...

OH MY GOD---WHAT IS THIS---A MONSOON??

The rain was so heavy, it was difficult seeing the brake lights of the car ahead of me. I gripped the steering wheel tighter, my nerves were frazzled. The downpour and traffic wouldn't let up---it went on forever-and-forever...

I squinted thru the rain at every sign...then suddenly---OH MY GOD---IT'S THE NEXT EXIT---THANK YOU LORD...

I double-checked the directions, took the next exit, turned right, and two-blocks later saw a large, and sprawling apartment complex. When I read the sign 'SHANGRA-LA'---my heart leapt with joy...even the rain stopped!

I searched the parking lot for space #132...when I found it and parked the car I never felt such relief...or excitement!

I AM HERE---MY NEW HOME---OH MY GOD THIS IS WONDERFUL!!

I experienced a euphoric feeling of freedom and hope for the future that had been long buried within me. It was exhilarating and, at the same time, frightening. I was on my own for the first time in my life!

I was in a city where only one person knew me, and he accepts me for who I am!

I CAN FINALLY BE MYSELF!! I CAN RE-MAKE MYSELF INTO THE PERSON I WANT TO BE---THE PERSON I REALLY AM---I AM GAY AND PROUD, DAMNIT---THAT IS WHO I AM!!

With a smile from ear-to-ear, I opened the car door to go in search of the building manager to get the key to my new home...even the oppressive humidity, that almost choked the life out of me when I opened the car door, couldn't smother my soaring spirits.

Oh my God, I thought, maybe Daddy is inside the apartment waiting to surprise me!

More to cum...