Kitty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it time?" Vivian asked.

"You betcha." Jack said. "Mind if they watch the unveiling?" He looked to the guests for a second to gauge their reaction. "... Actually, we'll just show you girls in a bit. Just hold your horses."

"Aw shoot." Zoey said, looking disappointed.

"We'll be in here." The other Vivian said.

"Righto. Let's go you two. Time to evolve. Press B to cancel now or forever hold your peace." They made for the small room. Spencer was almost wary of Katherine's energy at this moment. She was like some twitchy explosive that required only a graze to detonate.

They entered the den, and instantly they seen the body under the glass. It had a stunning effect how there wasn't more pomp and circumstance. No loud noise, no sheet pulled back, just... bam. Jack let them approach it with his amused grin and hands in pockets. Katherine's little hands rested on the glass cover and she looked down at herself laying there. Her mouth was agape and eyes like dinner plates. Spencer was deadpan, but fireworks and confetti were firing off inside. It was another her. She seemed odd without the black lipstick and nail polish, but odder still were the soft black ears protruding from her hair, and tail fluff poking up from between legs. This couldn't be real... This had to be real.

"Okay." They heard the cap of the flask screwing back on. Only Spencer turned. "Remember the collar? It's linked to this baby here." Jack held out a glass bracelet, similar to his own, but with a black strip inside under the circles instead of red. Spencer took it and turned it in his fingers, inspecting it. "That's an M.L. Here are the basics I was talking about." From a desk he passed a small slip of paper.

Green: Switch bodies

Yellow: Both feel ; )

Red: Activate

"Just slide it on Kat, and the rest is just a button away." Jack said to her back. "You can open the lid with the little thingie there." She hunted for the latch and flicked it, then lifted up the glass. Spencer swallowed. There she was, next to herself. The same small body exposed to air. The same ample bosom, curvy form, cute little button nose and even the tiny dimple on her left hip. It hit him yet again. This was a real honest to goodness clone. This was not a fucking drill.

"Uh, here Katherine." Spencer said, passing her the bracelet. She blinked and snapped out of her silent hypnosis. Her little fingers took the glass ring, then slid it over her wrist. She gasped when it shrunk to fit snug.

"It does that. Now hold up a sec." Jack then handed over the collar to her. She looked to her clone, then gave it to Spencer with a meaningful look. He smiled softly, then very, very carefully reached down to fasten it properly on the new neck. As his fingers grazed the clone he felt the real resistance of flesh, muscle and bone. His hands pulled back when done, and he didn't want to touch anything else for some reason. "So do you want to clothe her before y- Catch her!" As he began speaking she already jammed her finger onto the green button with a huge smile. The smile faded as her eyes rolled up and she made to crumple. Spencer was quick, and got her head at least before she hit the floor. "Nice one dude. Might wanna look up." He heard the smile in Jack's voice.

In this second... Spencer knew he was looking at his love's empty form. He held the soft bushy head and looked into the vacant resting face. He felt the weight. He smelled her scent. Then he heard a shuffling from the cushioned surface above. If ever there was a moment that time stood still for him, it was the millennia that took place from kneeling... to standing. Spencer stood in the small den, surrounded by machines, the outside overcast and windy beyond the one way mirrored window, and stared at her. She knelt on the surface with both hands between knees, just as she did back in his apartment when regarding him for the first time. Behind her swayed a fluffy black tail from side to side of its own volition, on her head rested sleek black ears that gave a subtle twitch, on her face was an expression so ecstatic it was beyond a smile and there were those bright green real cat eyes with vertical pupils looking into his own. Then she smiled. And pounced.

Spencer wasn't ready for anything at this point, and fell backwards under her. Thud. She looked down on him then with nothing less than pure elation, then licked the tip of his nose. He blinked and gave a distant laugh of disbelief. She suddenly wrapped both arms around under him and squeezed, shaking him giggling. He openly laughed with her now, the noise mixing with hers and bouncing around the cramped space. She lifted and reached up to feel her ears. He did too. Wonderfully soft while feeling with the grain, almost like water. Katherine turned and felt her tail that was always slightly moving. Her little hand felt from base to puffy tip, then she swat it a few times playfully. Her hips jittered to wag it a bit, then she squealed in glee down at him again. He noticed her incisors seemed very slightly longer and sharper now. Katherine pawed at his face, then swept in to kiss him. They embraced and let their enthusiastic passion out. Maybe there was no limit to happiness.

When they parted faces they stayed nose to nose, her eyes saying more than he had ever dreamed they would, and his own marvelling at the captivating texture in her green irises and dilating pupils.

"Hi Spencer..." She whispered gently. He paused... realizing this was the very first time she had ever spoken his name. And it hadn't come from her real mouth. He started to chuckle, then tickle her sides. This new body turned out to be just as ticklish. Katherine slid off sideways and fought to bat away his hands. It was then Spencer realized they were alone in the room. Jack at some point had slipped out to give them privacy. He gave an appreciative grin before swooping her up in his arms.

- - - - -

"Oh my God! She is so cuuute!"

"Look she's got a fluffy little tail and- awwww!"

"Can I pet you? It's so soft!"

"Look at your eyes... wow..."

"And her little collar!" The Zoeys had immediately jumped up from the couch and ran to Katherine when she rounded the corner holding Spencer's hand. She was wearing the knit sweater and panties, with the tail poking over the top. Katherine blushed and giggled as they fawned over her new appearance. The three girls went on as Spencer walked to Jack and the twins at his sides.

"Well done Jack." One said while watching the girls. The other Vivian nodded. They looked to Spencer and he seemed lost for words.

"S'amatter? Somethin' got your tongue?" Jack said. Spencer laughed, shaking his head and running a hand through his blonde bangs.

"Jack I... this is... thank you again." He managed. Jack held up a hand.

"Don't mention it. So whatcha gonna do with the original?"

"Oh. Uh... we haven't discussed it." Spencer looked to her then as she left with the Zoeys for her first drink. "How long can it stay uh..."

"It'd have to be maintained of course. The M.L. activates a stasis that doesn't make it too troublesome. Or you could always just activate it. I set it up for full mental copy." He winked.

"I suppose... if she's..."

"Tell ya what old chum, how about you take the original up to your room, then discuss it with her there?" The Vivians smiled with Jack now. "Go grab her. I'll show you the way. Viv, go make sure the Zoeys don't try to adopt Kat." The twins left for the kitchen. Jack slapped Spencer's back and they made back for the den.

Spencer delicately carried Katherine's old body as he followed Jack up the stairs. At the second floor he felt again proud of his friend's success, and then back to off balanced when remembering her empty body in his arms. This was the one he spent time with on the boat... wasn't it? At the last door on the left, Jack opened it and gestured inside. The room was a country kind of pleasant, with vintage floral wallpaper, a dresser, mirror, closet, large window and king size bed. Spencer stepped in and lay Katherine on the soft paisley covers.

"Surreal, huh?" Inquired Jack, watching his friend touch the cheek.

"Yes."

"You never get too used to it. That's the best part."

"This is the... the body that told me her fear of falling upward."

"Sounds scary."

"Jack... how did you end up with all this? The house, the money... the clones..."

"Work. Work and persuasion."

"... You didn't do anything serious did you?"

"Hey, c'mon Spence. Do I look like a guy who takes anything serious?" Jack's hands went out in an innocent manner. Spencer scanned his face. The dark grey twinkling eyes gazing back told him he didn't want to ask any more. He felt a flash of fear then, but pushed it aside. There was nothing to be afraid of here. They were in good hands. They headed back downstairs to fetch the new Katherine.

- - - - -

"This feels so weird..."

"I would imagine."

"It's nothing like looking in a mirror or photos... I'm so small."

"Indeed you are." Spencer smiled. The two of them were on either side of the inactive body, in its tights, bracelet and bra. He sat on the edge of the bed, and she knelt at its side in her knit sweater, collar and thong. The Zoeys had done her nails and lips black when they were downstairs. The residents knew exactly what the guests were going to be up to, but there was such a free energy here. No judgement, no limits. It was like Willy Wonka's clone brothel.

Her small fingers were touching her old face as she inspected it. He was at full mast observing her discover herself this way. It was so out of this world, but erotic in a way that was above and beyond anything he's fantasized. "Even you have to admit you're beautiful, right?" He almost blushed at asking this, and his heart skipped a beat. She swallowed and leaned in further to her original face. After a moment she smiled to him.

"Yeah. I'm a little cutie, huh?" He marvelled at her legit cat eyes again as they met his.

"So what should we do with her- or uh... you?"

"Hm?"

"Jack says that we can keep... this body in stasis, but would have to maintain it every so often." He felt his stomach flip and pulse speed up. "Or we can activate it. Even if only temporarily." He added quickly. Katherine blinked at him. Then blinked much more slowly with a knowing smirk. Now he blushed in earnest.

"Ohhh..." She cooed teasingly. "Temporarily?" Her eyes were lidded and twinkling.

"I... uh..." Spencer had nothing.

"You want both of us... both of me... don't you?"

"... I do."

"Well... why don't you press the circle?" She whispered and lay on herself, running a fingertip over her original body's jaw line, their identical faces so close. Spencer was impressed his jeans didn't rip. He forced himself not to move too quickly for the dormant wrist with the glass bracelet. She watched as he raised the thin pale wrist and held a finger over the red circle.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"We're yours..." She responded in such a tone that almost elicited a premature pop. Spencer knew she meant it. He knew she wanted to be a man's pet. He also knew that this button would copy those values and desires. After a deep breath, he touched the circle.

Both sets of eyes shot to the closed ones. This snap moment was deathly silent, like the world froze. No sound, no movement... until the lids fluttered. His heart and other organs felt like they squeezed. Even Katherine looked alarmed despite her controlled alluring manner seconds ago. They watched the old eyes regard the ceiling before the bushy head lifted and seen Spencer, then herself.

"Hi Kitty." The activated-her said. The two gazed into the other's face with growing grins. Spencer decided on tearaway pants, so as not to injure himself in the future.

"Hi Katherine." The cat-her replied.

"I look so cute." Katherine said smiling at the twitching ears and reaching up to pet them. Kitty let her head be touched, and instinctively rubbed her cheek against the arm. They both realized what she was doing, and had a moment where they acknowledged their own mannerism. Spencer could see the silent conversation as if in text. Could they enjoy being touched like this by themself? He almost groaned. It was then they looked to him. He had never felt like a victim before, and thought this was what it must feel like. They began to move for him.

"Let's get those pants off." Kitty said.

"At least temporarily." Katherine added, biting her lip. Spencer's eyes widened and before he knew it both of her faces were on him. Little tongues licked his ear and neck as he felt and heard his belt clinking. Four hands fought to open his fly and maneuvered his dick out. It was like a dog let out to greet its master, drooling and excited. Four small hands pulled him onto the bed and he lay dead center with his head on thick puffy pillows. A hot mouth engulfed his cock as he felt his jeans pulled off and tossed aside. He looked down to see Katherine sucking him as only she could... well not anymore.

Kitty crawled over his legs and approached from his other side on all fours, watching for the first time how she looked when performing. Her bright curious cat eyes observed her small mouth bobbing up and down his erection, working it completely in to base without gag. She seemed impressed, but envious. Spencer watched her move in and lick at the base and balls. Katherine noticed and grinned over his tip, then let Kitty suck instead. She watched herself go too, before looking up at him with that knowing sultry smile again. He sighed and gripped the sheets, unable to move his gaze from them. It was basically his fantasy while making love to her just a matter of hours ago last night.

"Hmm..." Katherine hummed with an idea, and began sliding off her worn grey socks. She moved to lay with her face at his crotch and little feet in his face. Her toe slid into his mouth and he watched her take a deep smell of her sock as Kitty deepthroat him. She sniffed again just to drive him crazy and moaned as he sucked her toes. She seemed more sensitive than usual to this.

Kitty noticed and lifted off his dick with a spit strand hanging from her lip to it. She smiled and moved to lay the same way, taking the second sock and miming herself. Her black bushy tail still moved with its own agenda behind her and it lay on his forearm. When it twitched it felt like the softest feather duster brushing his flesh. They shared a look while sniffing as they caressed his face with their soft pale feet. Each took his cock in a hand and stroked it, using the saliva for lubrication. If it wasn't for feeling he might die, he'd have thought he was dead.

They set the socks aside and leaned back in for more. The velvet soles and toes played gently across his face as they swapped fellating him. He knew he couldn't hold back with all of this on him. Katherine was blowing him and felt it approaching. She lifted off and tightened her small fist as she pumped near the top. Her other hand took the back of Kitty's head and brought them both face to face over his glans. He grunted over her toe as he came then, the thick ropes shooting up into their cheeks and gaping mouths. They both instantly began to suck and lick his tip in tandem, their lips and tongues meeting and hungrily lapping his shooting cock for all it was giving.

Spencer couldn't stop himself from watching them now and moved their feet aside. It was everything he dared hope for. When he was empty they looked to each other for more and lost themselves in their cum thirst. Their eyes shared a quick glance before they kissed. Tongues explored mouths for all the cum supplied from his pineapple express. He watched both of herself make out in desire for his seed. Some force must have prevented him passing out. When they slowed and parted, Kitty bit her lip and eyed her other as she did the same. Then they turned to Spencer and began to move.

He almost shook as they lay down at his face, inches away and smiling. He felt their hands play with him as they kissed his face and neck. The subtle weight of their bodies partly on his sides, and twice as much fluffy black hair blocking out any vision except their faces was causing a sensation of drowning in her. It was almost frightening. It was spectacular.

"Can I go first?" Kitty asked to her other. Katherine nodded. The fractions of seconds before either's glance or interaction with herself was very telling. Kitty slid on top and maneuvered his cock just right for her to take inside. Her and Spencer sighed as she was filled by his ever-vigilant member. Katherine watched in captivated envy as Kitty held Spencer's shoulders and rode. He held her hips as she fluidly took him in. Spencer kept looking at Katherine eyeing herself and felt the booze drawing out that dark growl in him again. He had two loves who wanted his control. Then they can have it.

"Pet her." He told her. Kitty opened her eyes and Katherine looked down to him, seeing he was speaking to her. She blinked and noted his expression, that flicker of lust in her gaze in what she seen there. "Go on." He said. Katherine looked to herself in the feline form and extended a tiny hand. It fell on Kitty's black mane and pet softly. Kitty closed her eyes again and moved into it with a moan. Spencer hadn't blinked as he kept fucking steadily, he just switched focus between them. Katherine seemed off balance in petting herself, seeing how she reacted and loved the touch. He punched the orgasm in the face and it retreated.

"Pet along her back too." His voice was becoming deeper and more sure. Kitty moaned again and humped harder. Katherine was getting flushed in the face and breathing heavier. Her hand pet the head, then down her own soft pale back to the fluffy tail. She repeated this a few times as Kitty whimpered. "Further down." Katherine looked to him again and got his drift. She bit her lip and moved closer before sucking her middle finger. No idea if Kitty knew what was coming. Katherine's hand moved to the tight gyrating buttocks and a second later Kitty squeaked and looked to herself with a lidded shock. Her eyes rolled up and Spencer's orgasm took a dropkick to fend off now. "Kiss her." Katherine was lost in his orders and seemed eager now. She seized her clone's jaw with her free hand and closed her mouth around hers while fingering the tight ass. Their effort and noises caused his orgasm to sneak up and do a critical back hit. He popped, grunting as Kitty groaned over Katherine's tongue.

When he knew his explosion had passed, he opened his eyes and let out a breath of relief. He looked to the girls and seen them just parting, and the nose-to-nose glance they were exchanging. Blood shot back into his dick faster than a Hadron Collider. They turned to him then for instruction. Now let's take a second here and imagine... Two. Fucking two. Both eager. Two of her.

"Clean her." He ordered. They giggled to each other. Spencer watched Kitty slide off and present her backside to Katherine. She lifted her tail - something that must have took some new part of the brain - and bit her lip as she wiggled her butt side to side. Katherine moved in and began sucking his cum from her own pussy. Goodness gracious. The tail above her twitched and swayed as Kitty sighed and lowered her head into her arms. The erection standing like some fourth party on the other side of Katherine. She was quietly sucking and drinking what seed she could from her clone's sex, her nose resting against the asshole as she probed with her tongue.

Spencer sat up and they looked to him for more. He kissed Katherine's head while petting the small of Kitty's back and tail. They gave identical sighs. He stood and moved in the near silence of the country room behind Katherine, and began pulling off her pants. She helped. From downstairs they heard party music, and considering the company here Spencer bet his bottom dollar the Zoeys had put this genre on. The Zoeys... plural... the Katherines... plural. He seized her hips and moved in to place the underside of his shaft between her asscheeks.