Kitty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kitty, lay on your back." She obeyed and lay there, pale nude front exposed. The black ears atop her head twitched. Spencer recalled Jack's words. "Katherine, press your yellow circle." She blinked then remembered her bracelet. After a second she touched it and suddenly the two seemed slightly alarmed at something. He wasted no time sliding into her dripping cunt. Both gasped. He held the small waist and proceeded to fuck her with steady thrusts. The girls felt it, synchronized style. He watched them with a deadpan expression as they moaned and grit teeth from his powerful penetrations. He was detached out of exaltation. Above everything here like a circling hawk. "Go ahead Katherine." She made an effort to keep focus on him with lidded eyes. "Taste yourself again." After a few more claps inside her she smiled with her tongue out a bit in a lust fog of excitement. Katherine turned her bushy head to the small drenched pussy presented to her and lowered her mouth into it.

"Ahh!" Kitty cried in a squeak. Her eyes rolled up and she fell back fully on the bed, gripping the paisley sheets and writhing. Katherine ate herself out as she trembled in his steadfast grip. He observed, feeling her sex quiver and squeeze. Then with a groan into her clone's sex she squirt as she came. He neither slowed or stopped. Kitty held her old fluffy black head and emitted a completely silent scream. The sloppy sounds being made by Katherine's animalistic efforts finally tipped Spencer into the approaching finish. He hilted in, left it for a moment, then slid out. His reddened cock twitching in the air. The girls turned to him then, Katherine's mouth and chin slick with her own nectar.

They simultaneously began crawling for it, and he watched them gather around his dick in a shameless act of desire. Their small pale faces rubbed against it, as they pawed at his abdomen and balls. They both licked along it with moans of hunger to please. The tongue's occasionally met and they weren't shy of kissing over his glans. Both pairs of green eyes kept looking up to him in complete submission. They took him in as far as possible until gagging, then letting the other suck him and the thick residual saliva down. He held the outer sides of their heads and held them together at his tip, their mouths open and tongues together. They each used a tiny tight fist to pump his cock in tandem, until he exploded into their throats in a series of violent thick ropes. His straight face was causing them to shake with lust as they drank his cum.

When he was finished he finally sighed and gave a quick shiver. He smiled down at them as they gazed up, working his jism down together. After a moment to appreciate this moment he moved to lay down with a flop. They crawled to either side of him and both gave tiny licks to his neck and face with little whimpers. He laughed aloud then, free and true. A few minutes later he was just holding each tight as his sides and grinning at the ceiling, feeling their hands resting on his chest. How did he get here? He must have saved a boatload of nuns and children in a past life to get the karma for this night alone. He thought of the days ahead after this. The days... the mornings... the nights... The music downstairs changed to a savagely slow repeating metal riff that shook the manor and Spencer smiled from ear to ear. Now that was more like his friend's style.

- - - - -

"There he is! Mah boy!"

"Look, both of her are up!"

"D'awwwww she's so cuuute!"

"He looks quite content. Another satisfied customer, Jack." One of the Vivians said with a smirk and crossed arms. The other shared the expression.

"I aims ta please." He said and downed a shot of vodka. Spencer, Katherine and Kitty were clothed again and descending the grand staircase into the large living room. Kitty was back in her knit sweater and panties, and Katherine wore the black t-shirt she had on under the sweater before and the black tights. They found the crowd all together enjoying drinks and loud tunes which were back to a party mix. The curtains were drawn to lower the lighting and a few substantial lava lamps were activated on either side of the television atop the speakers. "Think fast bubby." Jack smiled and tossed Spencer a can of beer, which he caught gracefully. The Zoeys ran to Katherine and Kitty and the four giggled as they fawned over the small girls. Jack withdrew a black diving knife from his pocket with four finger holes in the handle and spun it on his index finger impressively before offering it to Spencer handle first. He took it and noted "Diver Down" was scratched into it. "Show 'em how it's done." He smiled.

Spencer humbly held back a smile as everyone turned to him. He raised the can, stabbed into the side near the base while simultaneously cracking it and began chugging. Not a drop was spilled. He burped when it was empty and crumpled the can.

"Just shy of four seconds." A Vivian said.

"Very nice." The other added, and they grinned at him. The Zoeys and Katherines looked amazed as he took a small bow. Jack chuckled and pat him on the back.

"'Atta boy Spence. Ya know Zoe, we could use a new pie. How drunk are you?"

"A little." She giggled.

"I'm okay to drive. The usual?" The other asked.

"I dunno. You three aren't these Hawaiian types are ya?" Jack asked the guests with a fake stern glare. "We don't tolerate pineapple around these parts." Spencer wiped his nose as the Katherine's shared a private snicker.

"Anything's fine dear." Spencer told Zoey. She smiled at him and skipped out for clothing and keys.

"Kinda want some metal back on." Jack said.

"No! C'mon this song's great!" The remaining Zoey argued.

"You could always Command her to like it." A Vivian said. He shook his head with a strange kind of sad grin as he looked down. Spencer didn't know what that was about.

"Hey you guys are from Halifax right? Have you seen The Firefly?" Zoey asked, with intense curiosity.

"Oh jeez, here we go." Jack chuckled. "All they talk about man."

"I think I did once." Katherine and Kitty said at the same time, then shared a smile.

"Really?!" Zoey exclaimed and moved closer to them, a drop of her drink splattering on the hardwood floor. Spencer sighed. Katherine had mentioned this before, and he kept his opinion to himself. Everyone from the city thinks they've seen this enigmatic airborne vigilante. Jack noticed his reaction and bit the inside of his cheek. The twins walked out.

"I was doing a shoot on the fifteenth floor of a building and she flew past the window." Katherine said.

"It was just a red blur of her hair, what else would it have been?" Kitty added, her tail swishing behind her.

"Wow! Oh my God, sit down and tell me everything. I have like everything ever on her in my scrapbook."

"C'mon dude, let's hook you up with a fresh one." Jack said and gestured for the kitchen. Spencer gave a smile to his loves who were lost in conversation.

"Did you see the picture of the warehouse after she got through with it?" Zoey exclaimed. "Nothing but black smears and bodies like ashy crisps! She just flew in like whoosh and foof! Lit them up. They didn't see it coming. The whole gang couldn't stop her and they had like machine guns!" She was ranting in a rapid jubilant manner as the guys walked out of earshot.

Back in the kitchen Jack hopped up to sit on the counter with his flask and motioned for the large fridge. Spencer opened it and blinked at how packed it was. Little of everything. Lot of meat. He noticed different brands of beer and took his favourite. He cracked it open and took a deep breath after sipping. He felt at peace here. The sun was setting now, but there was such a energizing vibe within these walls that it felt like a fraternity.

"Hey." Spencer said. "Remember that time you tried to chug a quart of rum like Belushi in Animal House?" Jack barked out a loud laugh.

"Well sure, but nothing after. Cripes that was dumb. Especially on the roof of a moving bus." He said looking fondly into space. "You had that crazy blonde chick with the weave in her hair that wouldn't shut up about some singer."

"Millie."

"Mm!" Jack grunted with a mouthful of beer and a point to him. "Yeah that's the broad. She tried to blow you in the backseat of the cop car."

"Yes she did." Spencer nodded with a sniff of laughter and reminiscent smile. "What's in the building there by the way?" He pointed with the hand holding the beer out the porch doors.

"The Menagerie." A dark voice answered. The twins entered and stood leaning against the island. He felt intimidated by their penetrating red eyes, but they weren't unkind. He took in their lovely blue hair again and raised his chin for them to go on."

"It's uh... kind of another lab in a sense." Jack added. "It's where we keep our little bumblebees." The three residents shared a knowing look.

"Beg your pardon?" Spencer asked. "I'm assuming that's a nickname." Jack nodded.

"That's a tale for another time, my friend."

"We love your scar." A Vivian said, and began moving around the island for him slowly.

"Lichtenberg, correct? Lightning?" The other asked, following. Spencer felt uneasy as well as something close to giddy as they stepped to him and entered his bubble. "May we touch it?"

"I uh... okay?" He replied, stunned that they would want to. Spencer felt he would very much like them to touch him. It was like being approached by the prom queen or a Playboy bunny. The one on his left extended her hand and her fingertips rested on his cheek. He twitched. Their presence was intense as they studied the sprawling scar. The fingertips hardly made contact, but brushed deliberately across the carvings as if she was reading braille. Jack grinned broadly and drank, his legs idly kicking.

"Feels wonderful." The other Vivian said. It took a moment for this to register with Spencer who was frozen and lost in the touch. It wasn't the one with her hand at his face who said this...

"Hey!" Dual light raspy voices cried, cutting the air and tension. The twins slowly turned and between them he seen Katherine and Kitty at the archway looking scandalized.

"Ruh roh." Jack said and chuckled. "Springer time."

"And just what are you doing in here?" Kitty demanded, her cat ears turning and moving slightly back in her anger.

"The twins wanted to see his sca-"

"You hush." Katherine said to Jack. He smiled and raised his hands. The Vivians grinned and moved to the table, where they sat side by side watching. The Katherines walked to Spencer and Kitty slapped his arm with her bottom lip out.

"He's right though." Spencer stammered. "They just wanted-"

"To see your scar? Fine!" Katherine exclaimed and grabbed the bottom of his blue shirt. Kitty did too and they began pulling it, causing the row of buttons to fly off. His eyes went wide as they seized his white undershirt and pulled it up over his head. Without the arms coming through they just ended up wrapping the front over his face end exposed his torso. "Take it all in." She said. He stood before them with shirt over head and beer in his hand.

"Hey look, I'm a kitty too!" Zoey yelled, running in with a large cardboard box in her arms, fake ears on the top of her head and cat face paint. She tripped and fell on the way in and tumbled into a laughing pile as everyone joined in the mirth except Spencer.

"What'd I miss?" He said through his shirt.

- - - - -

"Almost had it that time."

"Do it again!"

"C'mon Kitty, you can do it." Spencer smiled broadly. The eight of them were sitting around the wide circular dining table under the gently spinning fan light. Outside had fallen dark, and Zoey had since returned with a fresh warm pizza. The twins were seated side by side as always and silently sharing the same slice. Jack was swaying in his chair with a perpetual Cheshire smile, his face painted as "The Crow". The Zoeys who had brought in the box of their cosplay gear were both dressed up. One still had cat ears and face paint, and the other was cosplaying as Medusa Gorgon, with her orange hair pulled down and braided beneath her chin, painted on arm dot tattoos, and the iconic black and yellow arrow nail polish on fingers and toes. They were rather tipsy now and giddy on either side of Katherine and Kitty whom everyone was watching. The two small girls were taking deep hits of their vapourizer and attempting to blow a smaller ring through the other's larger one.

The music had been switched by Zoey a few minutes ago back to more of a dance mix after metal somehow had been entered into the playlist. Jack had rolled his eyes and gave her a quick slap on her ass when she did and she chased him through the house as he laughed. But they had found themselves gathered together now, just shootin' the shit. Spencer was feeling himself at about a six out of ten on the drunk scale, and found it hard to stop looking at Kitty. Those twitching cat ears protruding from her puffy hair, that adorable swaying tail, and those eyes. She noticed of course, and kept giving him teasing glances back. Both of her were tipsy as well and teetering a bit on their chair. Katherine turned to him for a moment and gave him an affectionate look that he reciprocated, then she turned to herself and they each took a long hissing drag from the vape.

"Yay!" The Zoeys cried as Kitty's smaller ring drifted through Katherine's. The Zoey next to Spencer in the cat get-up hugged Katherine from behind and they both tumbled onto the floor giggling. Spencer smiled and picked his beer up from the table littered with cans, shot glasses, cups of soda and bottles. As he sipped he noticed the other Zoey smiling broadly at him across the table, braces showing and different coloured eyes hazy, but delighted. He raised a questioning brow.

"You need something too... want some face paint?" She asked.

"You kidding? He's clearly going for a Harvey Dent thing." Jack said pouring two shots and sliding one across the table. "Or at least Robert Redford after tackling the bear." Spencer laughed, remembering the similar comparison from his ex-wife.

"Who? Oh." Kitty said, now giggling with tongue between teeth. Katherine was still on the floor, now trying to escape Zoey's tickling. The twins were quietly observing and sharing their own quart of whiskey. No chase. Jack pointed to the shot and Spencer got the idea. They simultaneously grasped the tiny glasses, spun them in three circles, tapped three times, then downed the vodka. It was a thing they did back in high school. The nostalgia and energy in the room had Spencer feeling happier than he had in a long, long time. In a different way than with Katherine. This was friend time. Party time.

"Having fun?" Spencer asked Kitty. She beamed at him with misty eyes and nodded enthusiastically. Katherine finally got onto her knees and rest her chin on the table panting.

"This place is great!" She said. "The music's kinda poopy though."

"What? Oh, not you too." The Zoey on the floor with her said.

"This girl... er girls gets it." Jack grinned. "What do you listen to?" The twins shared a humoured kind of exasperated expression. Apparently this was a topic he brought up often.

"Post-rock mostly... relaxed stuff. Have you heard of Mum?" Kitty asked.

'Yep." He nodded. Both Katherine's lit up and Spencer knew he just made two friends for life. "Lords of their craft man. Second album? Can't top it for the genre." He said with a swipe of his hand. "How about Isan, heard of them?" They frowned and shook their head. The tail twitched and brushed the back of the chair. "I'd put it on but, not really party tunes. Mellow glitch. You might like 'em Kit and Kat. Two-thousand-one album, right up your alley methinks. If you want a perfect single of theirs check out "Cinnabar"." As they moved closer to him and talked about music, Spencer decided to mingle a bit more.

"So Zoey, you do a lot of dress-up stuff, huh?" He asked the Medusa one. Her clone seemed to be gone. She grinned and nodded. "Anything for models or media?" She shook her head.

"Nah, just a hobby. But maybe someday, we're getting good at it. You should of seen what we made for all of us here last Hallowe'en. Both of me went as Rikku from Final Fantasy Ten and Final Fantasy Ten-Two." Spencer nodded in ignorance. "They went as-"

"Pictures!" An elated voice yelled as the other Zoey jumped in the room and took a high selfie, then a shot of them at the table. Spencer faced away toward the group and felt a flush in his face. Even when drunk... Zoey clicked a few more of the others, then landed on Spencer's shoulder, going for a double selfie. He hid his face behind his drink feeling like a coward.

"Zoey. Stop." A dark voice said. One of the Vivians was glaring at her. Zoey abruptly stopped. The twin next to her was eyeing Spencer with what might have been a hint of compassion. The Katherines were watching now looking wary and concerned at him and the camera. Jack drank his beer, looking calculating between everyone. Spencer closed his eyes for a moment and fought for a perspective to flip the energy. Friends. He was with friends. He slowly raised his chin up and smiled wanly at first, then genuinely when seeing both of his loves together, Katherine on her knees with elbows on Kitty's thighs.

"It's okay." He said and took the camera. Spencer pulled a goofy cross eyed duck face and snapped a picture. Everyone lightened up and grinned, even the twins. Zoey stole her camera back with a swipe and moved to get some snaps with her other and the Katherines. "So, Vivian. What do you do for fun?" He asked, honestly curious if they ever did have such a thing. They were so controlled. Jack snorted into his wrist and looked away. The Vivians looked to Spencer kindly with a ghost of a smile and didn't reply.

"She likes long walks on the beach, and getting caught in the rain." Jack chuckled. His dark grey eyes twinkling at them.

"I play piano." The closer one said.

"I'm quite good." The other added. Spencer's face was set in a smile, but something was off here. He felt his stomach go tight and cold, and debated whether to probe further on his speculations. The second Vivian again spoke as if she were the first. He looked to Jack whom did a curious thing and nodded to him slowly. Spencer looked down into his beer and let vague ideas play through his inebriated mind. For the first time the twins laughed. It was quick, quiet and too distant to be mean. He couldn't help but look up into their red eyes and he felt real fear despite their apparent like for him. Spencer had dealt with tracking and investigating enough people to know when something was telling... and his gut was never wrong.

"Relax Spence. Let's go for a walk, huh?" Jack said. Spencer looked up to him and felt some dark confirmation in his affable manner. He stood, and Spencer followed. Time was skipping frames again. Seconds lost, loose feeling, less than complete balance. He was drunk. Only after walking out from the kitchen, voices fading behind him did he truly feel it. Jack led him up the staircase and he could only remember taking about four steps before he was walking out onto an upper balcony into cool fresh air. He bumped against the railing and his eyes focused on the second building, partially lit on the closest side from the kitchen light coming through the kitchen porch doors. His ears recognized the ocean and he turned to it within it's abyssal blackness and took a deep breath.

"Zoey's pretty good at the cosplay and face paint thing, huh? You know I always wanted a pet crow..." Jack said next to him and swirled his bottle of beer. "I missed you Spence." Spencer didn't want to speak yet. He didn't know why. "A lot has happened. I needed this." He sounded so distant and earnest that Spencer finally focused on his face. It was sombre and hardly even here. He swallowed.