Kitty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spencer had to choke-slam the wave of impending climax while observing. He felt it slowly ebb away impatiently and did his best to bring Katherine to the precipice.

"Mmm, yes!" She soon cried and tensed, pushing her hips back as hard as she could to meet his motions. Her eyes jammed shut and she almost growled from the explosion through her body. Her arms gave out and she flopped onto her chest as Spencer began slowing. He gently pulled out, cock glistening in the air. Katherine gave a breathy contented giggle and crawled on the other side of Zoey to watch herself go.

Kitty's mouth was enveloping Zoey's clitoris and licking the sensitive nub with three tiny fingers playing inside from one hand, and a single finger from the other in her asshole. Zoey was twitching and emitting almost inaudible noises as Spencer and Katherine watched. She was caressing Kitty's cat ears and fluffy mane. Spencer's hand rested on the orange hair and she turned up to his face above her, then the erection poking her cheek. With a look to it like a Saharan to a canteen, she leaned in and sucked in its entirety in one swoop. She slurped over it a few times before slightly turning her head away so it stretched out her cheek as she moaned.

Spencer expected to see envy or discontent from the Katherines with Zoey fellating him, and indeed there was a hint of it, but it seemed mostly buried under fun. Zoey's eyes rolled up and they could tell she came. Katherine giggled and Kitty pulled away, wiping her smiling lips and chin.

"On the bed, dear." He said to Zoey, pulling out of her mouth. She nodded and moved further on, laying back propped up on her elbows. The other three shared a moment of silent discussion, then Spencer climbed on. He knew for this one night, he had carte blanche. He would not waste this. Zoey watched him approach with a mix of perverse submissive thrill. He took her right thigh and rolled her more onto her side before sliding in her dripping cunt. From her mouth escaped a half-laugh, half-gasp. He regained his steady motion and noticed how different it felt to make love to someone other than Katherine. She wasn't as tight, but it wasn't a bad thing.

"He's good isn't he?" Kitty said, climbing back on the bed. Zoey couldn't respond. She was quite gone through a mix of intoxication and lust. Kitty smiled up to Spencer, then lay where she could kiss the panting redhead. Zoey noticed the face near hers and leaned in to meet mouths. Katherine looked left out. Spencer took Zoey's ankle by his face and admired her soft foot and strange nail polish of yellow arrows on black. He brought two toes into his mouth and fucked harder. Zoey squeaked and wiggled them around his tongue as he felt her pussy clench.

"I wanna try." Katherine said and crawled over Kitty to kneel at the end of the bed. She touched the soles of her cloned body and Kitty twitched and looked down at herself.

"Are you gonna lick my feeties?" She asked wiggling her toes as Zoey moaned next to her with each thrust in from Spencer.

"Yeah... they're so cute." Katherine opened her mouth and licked up the small foot from heel to toes. She smacked her lips twice and licked up again, taking in a big toe and sucking. It was at this moment that Spencer underwent an interior battle, one equivalent to complex Aikido against a Manticore, to drive off the climax. Nothing in his life had prepared him for this day. He removed Zoey's foot and fucked her still harder while watching Katherine. He didn't notice the redhead cum with a silent scream. Kitty had a hand to her mouth and was blushing watching herself suck her little black polished toes and lick between them.

"Nummy." Katherine said up to Kitty, then looked up to Spencer. "I see why you like it." Her light rasp said. He grinned and pulled out of Zoey who made a whine noise at his cock's departure.

"On top." He said, laying on the mattress's paisley covers. Her expression was gone, and she was functioning on a primal obedience for more. In seconds she straddled him and made to move his erection back in when he stopped her. "Anal." He said. She gave a drunken smirk and made it so. Her eyes closed in her focus, and he was in. Again not as tight as he was used to, but there was a powerful intentional squeezing. Starting slow with arms on either side of his pillow, she used him to fill her rectum, letting her hips do all the work. Kitty and Katherine moved to either side of her and watched.

After a few moments Spencer reached out and slid fingers into both of them. Identical moans. He played with each the way he knew how she liked and they went on all fours, faces at his. He swapped between kissing them as Zoey was in her own world where nothing existed but his cock. It was quite some time that this lasted, until she groaned aloud and squeezed his dick with her bowels just a bit too hard in her ecstasy when he least expected it. He felt the approach and knew it would not be denied. His efforts doubled in hips and hands, and his loves orgasmed just before himself. The amount of cum that exploded into Zoey's ass felt like someone broke off the cap to a hydrant. He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw as it seemed endless. Zoey's tongue hung free and she passed out, collapsing on him. He hadn't stopped cumming yet and couldn't prevent making his final dozen thrusts into her despite her unconsciousness. When it finally ceased he let out a long breath through his nose and waited until his member slid out.

"I think you killed her." Katherine whispered and the three laughed quietly around her splayed orange hair. Zoey was softly breathing as they decided to tuck her in with them on the far left side. Spencer lay between his loves after turning off the light and felt their tiny hands and feet running over his chest, and shins respectively. He mostly just listened as the two girls whispered and giggled in the dark about various things; mostly the party, Jack and the Vivians, the weirdness of talking to herself and what to do the next day. Spencer grinned at how they expressed interest in doing more now than just staying indoors. They wanted more adventures together. He kissed both of them on top of their bushy heads, feeling Kitty's ear poke his eyelid. Where last night on the boat he slept with one, this night he slept with two, snug against his skin. Feeling possibly the greatest peace a man could... he drifted off.