Kneeling in the Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claymodel
claymodel
139 Followers

As the younger fisherman had ejaculated over Caroline, both Jon and the older brother had instinctively paused to watch as the gorgeous young woman's naked D-cup tits became showered with cum. Bizarrely, Jon realized his own cock was at least half stiff. How the hell did that happen? Was he actually getting off on being forced to suck dick? Or was it the sight of his beautiful girlfriend in action, no matter the circumstances, that had stirred his carnal lust? He told himself it was the latter, but could not entirely convince himself that it was the whole truth. As Caroline dutifully licked the black cock clean, Jon looked back at the stiff shaft in front of him. It was smaller than his own, but that didn't mean much. Jon knew he was well hung. It was also very, very hard. As he considered what he'd begun to pick up in the way of technique, to work out how he could most quickly get the man to his own orgasm, that this nightmare might end, he heard him laugh.

"Well well, white boy, I can see you're enjoying yourself after all. I knew you were just jealous earlier," he jeered.

His pride hurt by words that contained perhaps a grain too much of truth, Jon said nothing, refusing to look up, simply staring straight ahead at the naked black dick that had become the first to enter his body. He was pretty sure he was blushing, and he hated that too. Never in a million years could Jon have imagined being blackmailed into meekly and submissively sucking someone's cock.

"See what a good job your woman has done cleaning the cum off Joseph's dick?" the man continued. "I think it's only fair you do the same with her breasts."

Jon and Caroline now both stared at the man, and then at one another. Joseph smiled, while the older brother laughed.

"Well, go on then. It can't be the first time you lick her breasts. Or would you rather keep doing what you're doing? Do you already prefer black cock to white tits?" he taunted.

Jon felt his anger flare back up, but this time he restrained himself before he could earn another kicking. His eyes went instead to his girlfriend's. Caroline nodded to Jon and looked at him with pleading eyes, while her boyfriend swallowed, returned the gaze, and finally also the nod. He bent in over her. Still kneeling, he came in awkwardly over the half-naked woman's round breasts. In truth, Jon loved Caroline's boobs and had often given them special attention, both during foreplay and after sex. He'd certainly shot his load over them more than a few times, so seeing their delicious shapes covered in cum was not even a particularly unfamiliar sight. It had been his own cum though. And he hadn't had to lick it off. Shrugging, he forced himself to put both qualms and anger aside. He'd already begun to mentally prepare himself for the prospect of the older brother cumming in his mouth. Eating spunk off his girlfriend's body could hardly be worse than that.

He opened his mouth and licked along the side of the left breast, scooping up a long strand of white cum with his tongue. It tasted salty, not unlike what he remembered from having some time in his early teens tasted his own semen. He heard the two black men chuckle at his submission, as he caught a blob off the top of the same breast. Swallowing it down, he continued to systematically lick the young black man's seed off his girlfriend's naked breasts while Caroline looked on in silence. Despite herself, she could not help but get aroused by the deft flicking of Jon's tongue over her breasts and nipples. He was beautiful, and he submitted to this degradation for both their sakes. "God, I love you," she thought to herself, not daring to speak the words out loud.

His hands still tied behind his back, Jon was front-heavy and unsteady as he leaned in over Caroline's tits, licking cum off them. This had not gone unnoticed by the older fisherman brother, and suddenly he pushed his foot gently at Jon's lower back. It was a slight touch, but quite enough to unbalance the white man and send him falling face first into Caroline. She groaned and he grunted, as they both fell onto the sand, and much of the cum Jon had not yet cleaned off Caroline's body smeared over his face. The men laughed loudly.

"So clumsy, white boy. Well, what are you waiting for? Continue," jeered the older, unnamed man.

Jon, to his credit, maintained his calm despite the humiliation. He simply pulled himself up onto his knees, and with his naked legs and ass straddling Caroline's jeans-covered crotch, bent down again to finish licking semen from her breasts. Caroline sighed wistfully, wishing with all her heart they were alone on the beach. She wanted Jon inside of her, deep inside of her, and to forget about these cruel men who would use them and abuse them for their pleasure and enjoyment, all over a simple mistake. She realized her nipple was stiff as Jon sucked it into his mouth, finishing his cleaning job and leaving the only remains of the black teenager's ejaculation smeared on his own face, out of his restrained reach.

"Well well, will you look at that?" shouted a female voice gleefully. "It seems the bamboo brothers have made quite a catch today. They're gorgeous."

Jon and Caroline both looked up, baffled, at the new arrival. It was a woman, black like their captors, and similarly dressed in simple working clothes. In her particular case that meant short jeans and a white tank top. She was a slender build and her body toned. Her breasts were perhaps a B-cup size, and looked firm under the thin fabric. Jon estimated her to be around 25 years old, but he'd always had a hard time gauging the age of black people.

"Tourists, eh? Got in the nets?" she asked as her eyes swept hungrily over the naked bodies of the captive pair, where they lay on top of one another on the beach.

"Tourists," affirmed the older brother. "Tourists with no money. We made arrangements for their payment," he said, grinning.

"Benjamin, you can be a real bastard when you want to," the woman replied, before again breaking out in a wide grin. "Dibs on the pretty boy."

Jon stared blankly at her for a moment, before the younger fisherman pulled him up from Caroline's bosom by his shoulder. The white man again came to rest kneeling in the sand, his body stark naked, remnants of Joseph's cum still plainly visible on his face.

"Did you fuck him, Ben?" asked the woman. "Whose cum is that on his face?"

Benjamin, the older of the fisherman brothers, laughed in reply.

"What's it to you, Mary Anne? Just put your own there," he said, grinning.

Responding only with a white toothed smile of her own, Mary Anne quickly proceeded to unzip her jeans shorts and pull them down along her long legs. She wore a black thong underneath, which promptly followed, revealing a pussy fully trimmed but for a distinct black landing strip above her sex.

"You ever eat black pussy before, white boy?" she demanded of Jon. "You best do well now, you hear? I don't take kindly to bad oral."

Jon opened his mouth to say something, though he didn't know what, but before he'd managed to utter a word, he found his head gripped firmly by a pair of black, feminine hands, pulling him steadily towards the bared pussy in front of him. He immediately began to lick, his tongue flicking over her lips and clit as best he could. The woman held him firmly, pressing his face towards her crotch, and it was all he could do to try and coordinate his movements somewhat. Apparently he managed to do something right. Mary Anne moaned.

"That's right, white boy. You a good bitch pussy licker, aren't you?"

"He's not bad at sucking cock either," interjected Benjamin from where he stood watching, stroking his member.

They both laughed. Jon blushed at being degraded in such a way by the crude fishers, being passed around from one person to the next, forced to service them kneeling as best he could with his mouth, all the while they laughed and taunted him for his predicament. Steeling himself, he stuck his probing tongue into the black pussy his face was again pressed against.

Caroline stared at the scene of her fit, blonde boyfriend being made to lick the black woman's pussy. She found it affected her more to see him go down on the female, than it had to watch him suck the black man's cock. The notion confused her. It's not as if he was cheating on her with this dominant woman. He had no choice, no more than she had had when she had knelt to suck both men's dicks. And still...

Her train of thought was cut off by the appearance of Benjamin's smiling face blocking off Caroline's view of her boyfriend's submission. He had dropped to his knees in the sand between her legs, and pulled them apart on either side of him.

"Well miss, since your man is otherwise occupied for the moment, I guess I'm back with you. You missed me, yes?"

His hands sought her naked breasts, each squeezing one of the shapely glands. He groped them intently, his black fingers pressing into her smooth, white skin.

"Very nice, miss, your bitch boy cleaned them well. Do you think he enjoyed licking my brother's seed from your body? I think he did."

Caroline averted her eyes and blushed. While she had no doubt Jon had been reluctant to accept the humiliation it had meant to eat another man's semen off her spattered tits, it had not escaped her that he had had a hard-on pressing against her naked leg while completing the task.

Caroline suddenly felt her jeans shorts unbuttoned and yanked down. Her eyes flew back at the man between her legs, now lifting them up together, to pull the shorts off entirely and discard them in the sand, leaving her buck naked apart from the small red bikini bottom. As one hand pressed down at her belly, another pulled the red fabric aside, and Caroline felt two fingers prodding and playing with her suddenly bared pussy.

"Wait, no," she began in protest, as the fingers began to rub up and down her lips.

Was it not enough that these people had made her and Jon go down on them, cater to their whims, even swallow their seed? Although nothing had been specified regarding the nature of the payment she, or they, would deliver, Caroline had for some reason convinced herself it would stop at oral sex. Surely a couple of blowjobs was a pretty damn nice payment for a few broken fishing nets? The man rubbing her clitoris seemed to have other plans. Was he really going to fuck her too?

"Please," she started again. "I'll suck your dick. I'll let you cum all over my face."

The man gave a coarse grunt, and pulled the crotch of her bikini bottom further aside, to blankly reveal her completely shaven genitals. His hand then retreated to rubbing his own stiff cock, all the while holding Caroline down, flat on her back in the sand.

"You will let me, eh miss? I know you will. You will let me cum in your face, or fuck your mouth. Or fuck your pussy, or your ass. You will let me tie you down and share you and your precious boy with my whole town, if I wish it. You will let me do all these things if I want to, because you do not have a choice nor a say in the matter, miss. That is why you will let me."

Caroline had fallen silent and ceased her squirming objections while the man spoke. The same feeling that had earlier told her that the fisherman was not bluffing when he threatened to call his mayor uncle, and land her and Jon in serious trouble with the local law, now told her without a shadow of a doubt that he meant what he said. That he could, and would, do all the things he had threatened if it pleased him. And that she and Jon both were utterly helpless to stop it. They were completely at this man's mercy. Her only flicker of hope lay in the fact that despite the man's threats of subjecting her and her boyfriend to gang violations at the hands of a large crowd, there was no crowd present, only the two brother fishermen, and the female who had joined them later, to presently have her pussy eaten out by the kneeling Jon.

If it stopped at the three of them, perhaps it wouldn't be so bad. Apart from a couple of kicks to discipline Jon when he had gotten unruly, their captors had not actually hurt them. Despite the exertion of dominance and the humiliation they clearly enjoyed subjecting the couple to, they seemed above all to be in it for simple sexual gratification, and not to inflict actual injuries. Caroline resolved that little had changed in that sense, except the stakes. And what she would have to give up. The young blonde again sighed as she turned her eyes toward the sea, and let her legs slide apart.

Benjamin wasted no time. With a content groan, he leaned in over her, placed the engorged head of his black penis at the soft, pink flesh of Caroline's pussy, and pushed into her. Caroline moaned as she felt him enter. She hadn't needed to fear any physical harm from his penetration. Feeling Jon's stiff cock against her leg while he licked her breasts clean from the fisherman's seed had already made her moist. The stimuli provided by the older brother before his penetration had mainly confirmed the fact. Whether she wanted to or not, she was physically ready to receive him, and receive him she did.

Finding his rhythm, Benjamin grunted louder as he began to steadily claim Caroline's pussy where she lay on her back in the sand. Legs wide apart, the red bikini bottom afforded no cover, and she felt completely exposed as she was, for the first time in her life, fucked by a black man. The younger brother, Joseph, appeared at her side and began to fondle her breasts. She couldn't help but look at him. The virile young man's dick was stiffening again. Caroline found herself wondering if she'd be the one servicing it a second time, or if the younger brother shared Benjamin's bisexual inclinations and would opt for Jon. She couldn't have said which scenario she preferred.

As she lay back in the sand, feeling her pussy to an increasing degree warm up to and draw a reluctant kind of pleasure from the steady penetration it was being subjected to, Caroline suddenly heard a muffled cry of protest. It was Jon. Having realized that behind his back, his girlfriend's pussy had been made part of their physical mortgage plan, the young white male objected and tried to get up to intervene. Bare-crotched Mary Anne kicked him sternly in the back as he began to rise, and sent him down onto the ground once more, landing on his belly to face Caroline, who stared at him with begging eyes.

"Jon, please," she heard herself say. "Let them do it. We have no choice."

Jon stared at her in silence and momentary disbelief, before her words sank in fully and he realized what she already had. Nothing had changed. Their only hope lay in obeying and succumbing, that they may be freed when they had sufficiently satisfied the black trio. As he saw his girlfriend fucked a mere meter in front of him, Jon could not help but wonder given the sexual interest already directed at him from both genders, just what the day had in store for him personally.

A sear of pain shot through Jon's body as thick rope slashed across his naked buttocks. In pain and sheer surprise, he called out.

"I said on your back, bitch boy. Right there next to your bitch girl. Don't make me tell you a third time!"

The young black woman, whose pussy he'd abandoned to protest the ongoing conquest of his partner, stood over him, swinging the rope. Jon hadn't even heard the first command. Realizing quickly that he had nothing but more pain to gain from refusal, he rolled over to a sitting position next to Caroline. He could feel his lover's warm, naked body push gently against his as the black man continued parting her legs and ploughing into her defenseless pussy. Despairingly, Jon could tell from the way she moved, and the look of her face, that at least part of her was getting turned on by it.

Jon knew, that as strong and independent a woman as his girlfriend was, she also had a submissive streak when it came to sex. He'd learned as much a couple of months earlier, when they'd role-played her being a disobedient schoolgirl with uniform and all. When Jon had laid her across his lap and pulled up her uniform dress to spank her bare bottom, she had turned dripping wet and ended up cumming immensely hard. He'd found it enticing, and even thought of asking her to replay a similar scenario with the roles reversed. Of course, it had stayed at a thought...

"Don't try anything," Joseph instructed Jon as he appeared behind him, and cut the zip ties restraining his hands, finally freeing them from the bundle made up of his shirt, that had clung to them ever since it was stripped off his torso.

If the younger brother had spoken before, Jon could no longer recall it. Despite his age, the man's voice was dark, even more so than his brother's. Jon got his hands in front of him and rubbed his sore wrists. He looked up at Joseph as the man came around him, still holding the large knife he'd used to cut the plastic bands. The woman, Mary Anne, crouched beside Jon.

"Give me your hands, bitch boy. I want you flat on your back, so I will tie your hands in front of you. Also, rope is less uncomfortable. I wouldn't want my bitch boy to be uncomfortable."

The woman grinned at Jon, as she rolled the same rope she'd used to whip his buttocks around his wrists, and began to tie them together. He didn't resist, and she clearly knew what she was doing. In a few moments, his hands were again securely bound, and Jon was pressed down onto his back in the sand, lying so close to his girlfriend that he could hear her rapid breathing as the black man on top of her relentlessly continued hammering his stiff cock all the way into her naked, wet pussy.

Mary Anne sat down across Jon's thighs, straddling him with her naked crotch mere inches from his semi-hard cock. He looked up at her but said nothing, as the woman wrapped long, black fingers around his well above average sized white cock, and began to rub it.

"I can see you're already enjoying yourself, bitch boy, but I want you rock hard. Why don't you look at your woman some more? It makes you stiff seeing her get fucked hard by a strong black man, does it not? Tell me, bitch boy, who are you most jealous of? Him, or her?"

Jon glared at the toned black woman on top of him, but said nothing. There was nothing to say. His quickly stiffening cock was proof that his body was responding to the most bizarre situation he and his girlfriend had found themselves in, and no amount of protesting would change that. He thought again of when he'd fantasized about Caroline spanking him, and wondered just how deep his own submissive streak ran.

When his dick was fully erect, Mary Anne wasted no time. She rose to her knees and moved forward, aiming its purple head at her hungry pussy before lowering herself down onto it, absorbing Jon's big, hard cock inside her warm, welcoming wetness. She let out a loud groan.

"Oh yes, bitch boy. You are delicious. Perhaps you have use as a man as well, and not only as a bitch boy," she grinned, settling with his hard cock deep inside her abdomen.

She began to fuck him, slowly at first, repeatedly lifting her wet pussy up half way along the length of his stiff member, before sinking back down on it and reclaiming its full magnitude once more. She quickly found her pace. Jon tried and failed to suppress a groan of pleasure as the tight, hot pussy squeezed and fondled his rock-hard manhood. He instinctively turned his head on the side and looked at Caroline.

His girlfriend was looking back at him, blushing with raw excitement, her breathing hard and fast. They were almost close enough to kiss. Jon moaned again from the pressure applied to the sensitive head of his member by the black woman riding him, all the while looking into the blue eyes of his beloved girlfriend where she lay, moaning too as her own body was claimed for the pleasure of that ebony cock, which time and again filled her gut. Bizarrely, Jon felt intimate also with Caroline, like they were sharing an erotic experience, no matter that it wasn't one of their choosing, no matter that they would have done anything to escape it. In truth, there was nothing they could do except surrender, as their naked white bodies were vigorously fucked, side by side in the sand, each by its own horny black local.

claymodel
claymodel
139 Followers