Kneeling in the Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claymodel
claymodel
139 Followers

--

Stunned, Caroline stared at the stiff, jelly-like rubber penis as it entered her boyfriend's defenseless asshole. She knew the feeling, reminiscing momentarily over the all-filling sensation when that narrow passage is filled from the outside. Thankful for the lubrication he had received, Caroline hoped he would be able to follow her hard-bought advice. She knew that Jon, like herself, had at least in some degree gotten off on the acts of submission they had both already been forced to. As she saw his hard cock hang down between his legs, bobbing back and forth as his rear was repeatedly filled up, she wondered if he could really end up enjoying this femdom assfucking too.

Before she'd got further on that train of thought, Caroline felt again her own body fondled, as two large hands grabbed hold of her bared, sky-facing buttocks. Still smarting from the stern spanking Mary Anne had administered, Caroline groaned when the hands begun to carelessly squeeze her naked cheeks. She looked back over her shoulder. As promised, it was Joseph, come to claim his dibs - her naked, kneeling body. The black man had whacked off keenly while observing Mary Anne humiliate and prepare the enslaved westerners for what was to come, and his cock stood proudly erect, as hard as it could ever get. In his savagely horny state, it was not long before the man's squeezing hands let go, and the engorged head of his manhood instead began to probe the blonde woman's midriff.

With a firm grip on her hips, Joseph pushed his cock into Caroline's pussy. She remained abundantly wet, and he sank straight in to the hilt, while Caroline moaned loudly. Having been recently fucked by the man's brother, her pussy had already been warmed up to some extent, but Joseph was bigger, and Caroline could feel the difference. Gasping repeatedly as the young man immediately began to thrust hard and fast into her, Caroline felt stretched, but also grateful that it was her pussy receiving the pounding, and not her ass. Feeling strangely unsolidaric with her boyfriend, whose tight rear passage was being ravished right next to her at that very moment, Caroline wished she would not face the same treatment. Considering it was Mary Anne who had knelt to fuck Jon, and not one of the others, perhaps the black brothers weren't into ass after all. As the strong teenager kneeling behind her continued to lustfully bang his cock into her wet, naked pussy, Caroline hoped dearly, desperately, that that was the case.

--

With Mary Anne and his brother each mounting one of the kneeling strangers, Benjamin regarded the scene with satisfaction. The white couple had offended him, and now they were paying the price. Both of them standing naked in the sand on their hands and knees, reluctantly accepting the fuckings they were receiving from his companions, Ben knew they had submitted in mind as well as body, and would cause no further trouble. All that remained was to complete the act of degradation, and adequately fulfil their own carnal desires.

Ben certainly had more of those, but with both strangers already receiving each a cock, he considered his options. He could of course have either of them suck his cock. The woman could deep-throat him, and humiliating the man by again feeding him his cock was another appealing draw for the older brother. However, what he wanted most at this point was not really oral sex. He wanted to bury his cock in the groin of a warm body. Looking down again at the four people in the process of intercourse at his feet, Ben smiled as he made his decision.

He sank down behind Mary Anne, placing a hand on her naked thigh, stroking up the hip as it continued swinging forth and back, again and again burying her rubber cock deep in the kneeling white man's ass. Ben made a circling motion over the smooth, black skin and cupped his hand around her firm right buttock, squeezing it.

"I thought you would never come," said Mary Anne, calmly.

"I did not wish to interrupt. You have a magical way with these people," Ben replied. "Especially the men."

"Compliments from the master," she laughed as her hips met with parted white buttocks. "How gracious."

"Some master," he said. "You know I will give you anything you want."

"And you know what I want, so why do you still make me wait? Give me your cock, Ben. Fuck me now."

Aroused by Mary Anne's words as well as her young, fit body, Benjamin wasted no time in heeding her request. Grabbing hold of her left hip with his one hand, his other directed his ever-hard member to the soft, wet lips of the black woman in front of him. The strap-on belt that allowed her to penetrate the group's male captive was a sturdy construction with straps around each leg and the silicone dong resting on top of her pubic bone, but was open enough to allow rear entry to the wearer's pussy. Mary Anne paused her thrusting momentarily, pushing her ass back to provide better access for Benjamin's cock, which quickly found its way to, and then into, her moist, waiting hole. She drew for breath and then moaned, as she felt her pussy lips parted by that hard cock probing its way inside of her.

"Oh yes, Benjamin. Feed me your cock!"

Eager to please, Benjamin pressed in to claim his second pussy in the space of a short while. Far from the power-exerting conquest he had bestowed on the white woman, pleasing as she had been when he took her, he was passionate in a different way entirely about Mary Anne. Friends since they were children, in recent years their relationship had gone beyond that. Had gone physical. They were not a couple, but they shared moments, both alone and with others, some of which willing - some of which were not.

With a groan, he pushed his hard manhood balls deep inside of Mary Anne's welcoming pussy, causing her in turn to sink her strap-on dong equally deep inside the defenseless ass of the white man bent over in front of her. Benjamin laughed. "Two for one today," he thought to himself, as he pushed in again and again, finding his pace. Moaning with passion, Mary Anne adapted her own thrusting to his rhythm, and soon they were fucking in unison, with Ben mounting Mary Anne, and Mary Anne mounting her bitch boy cock slave.

Sandwiched between the two men, amidst the dual pleasure of simultaneously fucking the attractive white man kneeling in front of her, while being filled up from behind by Benjamin's eager cock, Mary Anne was fast approaching another orgasm. Her male fucktoy, the self-proclaimed anal virgin - at least until Mary Anne's rubber cock had broken him in - was groaning loudly every time she thrust into his greased up rectum. It turned her on immensely to feel and watch his surrender, being forced to receive her cock in his tight ass. At the same time, Ben's wonderful cock was grinding relentlessly against her G-spot, and from one moment to the next, it was too much. Mary Anne came, screaming and thrashing, her cries followed quickly by those of the kneeling white man as she thrust, shook and ground under the force of her climax.

Far from relenting, Benjamin continued pounding into the climaxing black woman's wet hole all the while she came screaming, his cock cleaving her naked wetness as it went. Even as she came down from her rush, Mary Anne knew she was not far from the next one. Digging her fingers into the firm, white flesh of her cock-absorbing ass bitch, she forced herself harder still into him, laughing in delight as the man squirmed and screamed while his rear was forcefully conquered.

--

Her own pussy once more steaming as she was being resolutely hammered from behind by a strong, black man, Caroline was moaning and grinding at every thrust. How could she be so turned on by this? She'd always been fascinated by power play, and being spanked or held down by a boyfriend while he pushed himself into her had been a dear favourite in bed for years. But to again be on the verge of cumming while forced on all fours and ridden at will by these men, who had made both her and her boyfriend their cheap fucksluts, was on another level entirely. Yet the pounding hotness of her wet pussy, and her loud, ragged breath did not lie. She was headed straight on for another climax.

At her side, she had seen Benjamin and Mary Anne form a human train that culminated in the anal penetration of her boyfriend. Caroline no longer doubted that Jon was enjoying it. It was true that his screams contained pain, shock and humiliation, but there was also an unmistakable element of guilty pleasure as the slender black woman behind him ploughed into his lubed up asshole. As if any more evidence was required, Jon's hanging, swinging dick was rock hard. Caroline marvelled at the discovery that her boyfriend had such an inclination. She'd had no idea, but found when she for a moment dipped her toes in the fantasy of it being her and not that black woman wearing the strap-on that repeatedly filled his ass with stiff cock, that the notion enticed her. Perhaps one day...

But not today. Today, her and Jon both were the submissives, at the mercy of the black fishers who had forced them to submit their bodies for the sexual gratification of their masters. Caroline felt her breasts squeezed by Joseph's strong hands as he, cock still relentlessly pumping into her pussy, reached in over her to mangle her large, naked mammaries. She realized she was moaning loudly now, her pleasure at being mounted apparent as the large, black cock forcing its way inside of her soft, shaven wetness finally pushed her over the edge. Unable to contain herself, Caroline gave a loud, high pitched groan as her pussy contracted and came. Mad lust mixed with shame and humiliation over so apparently getting off on her enforced servitude as the black man's sex slave.

Even as she came screaming, Caroline became aware of Benjamin's fucking Mary Anne came to an end. As in a rehearsed move, the man pulled out, and Mary Anne leaned in over Jon, wrapping an arm around his neck, and then yanked his upper body crudely up off the ground to an upright kneeling position. Her strap-on dick, still buried in his ass, resumed its thrusting while her slender black fingers wrapped around the white man's hard cock with a firm grip and began wanking it furiously. Having apparently come close to his peak as a consequence of the brusque taking of his anal virginity, Jon's roars were now clearly in large parts sheer lust. And then he too came again.

Even as she pulled him up, Mary Anne had angled Jon's body ever so slightly towards Caroline, and a moment before the beating of her hand, and the piercing pounding of her dong up his ass, made the man's cock burst in climax, she had aimed it at Caroline. In shock, screaming with orgasm, Jon saw his cum shoot over his kneeling girlfriend, spattering her upper back, right side and blonde hair with his explosive load. Knowing what was about to happen, Joseph had let go of her breasts and leaned back, but without slowing his thrusting into the white woman's wet hole. Caroline, on the other hand, had not seen it coming and when the first spurt of hot cum splashed over her back, she had instinctively turned her head, only to be rewarded by a powerful shot of her boyfriend's cum hitting her square in the face, laying a wet, white line across her forehead, between her eyes, and down over her nose and mouth. Still moaning loudly, cum dripping into her mouth as she did so, she turned away as she felt the side of her hanging breast soiled as well, Joseph's black cock all the while ramming her steaming, tender crotch.

The sensation of being fucked hard by one man, his hips repeatedly slamming against her naked buttocks, while another one shot his cum over her - her third load that day; fourth if you counted the one she'd swallowed in the shower the same morning - made Caroline feel well and truly like the cheap whore the black trio were treating her as. What's more, that feeling was making her cum again. Or was it still? In her agitated, lustful state, the used woman, naked and cum drenched on all fours in the sand, could hardly tell where one orgasm ended and the next one began. She cried out again, her pussy cramping in climax, which in turn pulled the black cock inside of it over the brink and made him cum in unison. Scarcely coherent as she screamed out her reluctant orgasm, Caroline felt Joseph pull out, and begin to shoot a massive load over her ass. Hot, white cum splashed over her buttocks and poured down over the taken, kneeling blonde woman's bared ass crack and pussy, as she nearly collapsed under the rush of sensations that washed over her.

When she finally came down somewhat from her high, Caroline realized that Joseph had stood up behind her cum-splashed ass. Jon in turn, had had his cock and balls drained over her, and the black pair who had fucked him and each other simultaneously, had also ceased and stood. Jon was back down on the ground, again bent over onto his lower arms, his bare ass exposed to the sky. Both him and Caroline were panting heavily, their fucked bodies finally receiving a brief respite, awaiting what would come next from their black masters.

Mary Anne had moved around to stand in front of the submissive pair, and Jon looked up at her. Sweat gleamed on the fit black woman's small, firm breasts, while the large silicone dong that had claimed his anal virginity hung menacingly between her legs. Jon, still with ragged breath, was trying to figure out what was to happen next. Benjamin had apparently not yet cum a second time, and considering his younger brother was again rubbing his sperm-stained manhood, despite having already ejaculated on Caroline twice, Joseph also appeared ready for more. Jon felt sure he and his girlfriend were not in the clear yet.

The first to commit again to a new course of action was Mary Anne. Abandoning Jon, she stood in front of his girlfriend, her strap-on cock hanging semi-erect in front of Caroline's face.

"Suck my cock, whore," she demanded.

The blonde woman peered up at her dark counterpart, seeking her eyes but finding no pity there. Caroline then looked at the impressive dong, and swallowed before lifting a hand to guide it to her mouth.

"No hands! Stay on your hands and knees, whore!" Benjamin snapped behind her, leaning down to place a hard swat on her still-pink, sticky buttock.

Caroline yelped at the unexpected pain, and quickly fell back to her assigned position. Obeying her orders, she instead leaned forward, catching the top of the silicone penis between her lips, and then accepting it into her mouth. The knowledge that the dong had only moments earlier been buried in her boyfriend's ass made no difference. She had to obey, and so the surrendered blonde woman began to push her head back and forth, sucking and slobbering on the large toy. As she did, Benjamin spoke up behind her.

"For the final installment on your debt payment, the whore woman will give up her ass to me. And to keep things balanced and fair, the whore man will give up his to my brother. We wouldn't want him leaving us without tasting the full hospitality of a black cock, fucking his bitch ass."

The strong man smiled broadly as he saw the man and woman both flinch at his feet, pleased at his decision to save this part for last. In truth, he had never intended to let the beautiful white woman go with her rear hole intact. As for the man, Mary Anne had already broken him in, but Benjamin knew well the significant mental difference between a man having his ass probed with a woman's strap-on, and having it outright fucked by a hard, warm, pounding human cock. He knew it very well indeed.

Not daring to pause the blowjob she was giving the dildo even for a moment, Caroline felt more naked than ever before. Even as her pussy and throat were repeatedly fucked, she had held out hope her ass would be spared. Now she knew it wouldn't, and there was nothing she could do to change that. Benjamin's cock would part her buttocks and fill her tight hole to the brim. Recalling the advice she had given Jon when his first assfuck was imminent, she tried to prepare herself both mentally and physically for receiving the stiff, black member in her back opening.

Kneeling, wrists-bound Jon found himself perturbed, and confused by it. He was anxious to say the least about the prospect of the hard, black teenager taking him up the ass. Although his anal virginity had already been lost to Mary Anne's strap-on, at least that had been a sexual act involving a woman. Jon could not explain even to himself how it would be any different, or worse, to have a man's genuine dick inside of him, but it felt that way. Perhaps it was simply down to the fact that Mary Anne's dreaded strap-on fucking had culminated in Jon explosively ejaculating over his kneeling girlfriend. Jon had always thought himself straight, but what if he similarly ended up enjoying man flesh in his rear? What would that make him? Bisexual, he supposed. Given the choice, he would not have opted to make that discovery being taken against his will by a stranger. Yet the hard, fleshy manhood was going to claim him all the same. Jon swallowed hard and tried feebly to compose himself.

Apparently feeling her tool had been sufficiently cleaned, Mary Anne withdrew from Caroline's mouth, leaving a trail of drool over the chin of the otherwise sperm-stained face. Caroline inhaled sharply as she felt her tender asshole be sprayed with generous amounts of lubricant, before Ben's finger began to rub it. She suppressed a moan, reluctant to show any further sign of pleasure. In truth, she had never minded a superficial massage of that hole. It felt good, and made her feel kinky. It was the full penetration and merciless stretching of the muscle that scared her.

Having thought she might be spared further attention apart from the imminent penetration of her anus, Caroline was surprised when Mary Anne remained in front of her, unstrapping her dong, and then turning around to reveal her own naked ass and pussy to the kneeling blonde.

"Lick it," the black woman commanded. "Lick my asshole, whore."

As she spoke the words, Mary Anne backed up, leaving Caroline little room to even consider escape. Despite all the humiliations she had already been subjected to, Caroline found herself blushing as she leaned her face in between the pair of firm, black buttocks exposed to her, and stretched out her tongue to touch the puckered anus. The instant it touched, Mary Anne backed up another step, and Caroline's face was buried in her ass. Drawing for breath, the white woman began to frantically lick as best she could. Her black counterpart laughed, and moaned with satisfaction at the pretty tourist's meek submission.

Jon gasped and began to again repeat his mantra to himself, as he felt two strong hands grip his buttocks. Relax, accept, invite, want. Relax, accept, invite, want... Want the cock. As he thought those words, he felt the flesh cock touch his anus and groaned. He realized that after the hard fucking he'd received from the black woman, his ass was likely gaping wide open for Joseph to claim. At least he'd been warmed up for the occasion.

A loud groan, barely kept from an outright shout, stuck in Jon's throat as the head of Joseph's large cock pushed its way just inside his ring muscle. Jon blushed and flustered. It was finally happening. The young fisherman was truly making him his bitch. He turned down his gaze and closed his eyes, as he felt the black member invade his rectum further, one nerve-bursting centimeter at a time. Jon's ass was tender, but being thoroughly loosened by that previous penetration, the cock pushing its way inside it did not hurt. It did however cause an explosively intense fullness, as his rear was packed more and deeper than he had ever even thought possible. Jon's moans finally turned into a half-scream, of intense stimulation and humiliation, as he realized that the black manhood claiming his straight ass was again making his own cock grow hard.

claymodel
claymodel
139 Followers