Kneeling in the Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claymodel
claymodel
139 Followers

In that moment, Caroline came, her mouth letting out a loud groan as her sweating body writhed under the stern, accelerated fucking of the powerful black man. While Caroline's groan turned into a scream of orgasm, the sight and sounds of that delicate foreigner climaxing under his penetration quickly pushed Benjamin towards his own peak. Having shot a quick look back at Mary Anne to confirm that she too was watching the captive blonde woman scream out her lustful surrender, Jon turned his eyes back to the pair next to them just in time to see the sweaty, muscular black man pull his cock out of Caroline's womb and shoot a big load over her belly. He came roaring hard, and he came big. When Benjamin had finished climaxing, and Caroline's screams of lust were reduced to a subdued whimper, her fit, deliciously voluptuous body was splashed with strands of wet cum, all the way from her breasts and down to her shaven womanhood.

As Jon stared at his girlfriend, laying sweaty and naked in the sand next to him, her body still in the lingering after-throes of orgasm and dripping with another man's semen, Jon felt a sudden, searing pain across his chest. Mary Anne had raked her fingernails in a diagonal straight across his skin, proceeding promptly to repeat the action with her other hand, while the intensity of her stern, controlled bouncing up and down on Jon's cock increased. Clearly taken to the next level by seeing Benjamin's subjugation of Caroline lead to orgasm for them both, the black woman was deep in lust, hungering for her own reward. Jon realized he would not last much longer himself. Already excited beyond reason by the strange sensation of seeing his girlfriend forcefully fucked into orgasm, the strong, tight pussy clasping his cock was with every thrust, every squeeze, pushing him ever closer to the inevitable end.

Mary Anne beat him to it. Again raking Jon's chest, she screamed outright as she thundered violently down onto the bound man's exposed genitals in a series of thrusts that sent her hurtling over the cliff of climax. She came hard, squeezing her fingers into Jon's chest in the mindless throes of primordial lust, all the while thrusting down on his cock, her pussy now ablaze with explosive contractions. It was more than Jon could withstand. With no way to escape, the forceful contractions of Mary Anne's vaginal muscles drew the conquered man's used cock beyond all human control, and he exploded. Baffled, Jon shouted out loud, and then again, as his titan cock shot forth its seed like a dam bursting inside of the black woman's taut belly. Again and again, he roared as he unloaded a vast amount of hot, white cum in the depths of the pussy that had mounted him and made him hers.

When Jon had regained his senses enough to look again to his girlfriend, to meet her eyes and share a mutual reassurance that no matter what their captors forced them to do, they would endure it together, he found her otherwise occupied. The older fisherman brother, Benjamin, had straddled her large breasts and was making Caroline lick his cum as well as her own juices off his wet, black cock. She performed the task dutifully, almost eagerly, licking and swallowing as she cleaned the cock that had fucked her pussy and soiled her naked, exposed body with a torrent of sperm. Ben's load was by now dribbling down Caroline's sides and loins, seemingly of no concern to her. Jon wondered briefly if he was about to find himself back on his knees, licking it up.

"You have a good cock, bitch boy," announced Mary Anne musingly. "It is a pleasure to absorb. But I think you are again jealous of your woman."

Jon looked back quizzically at the black woman, just as she pushed herself up on her knees, dislodging the large white penis she had claimed for herself. The wet dick fell out onto Jon's gut, and Mary Anne rose erect in her straddling position over him as her pussy released the load it had extracted from his conquered balls. Jon's semen splashed down over his belly, pouring in all plausible directions. Observing a thick, white blob pouring slowly down the black skin of the woman's inner thigh, Jon reflected again on the sheer arousal caused him by the actions of this dominatrix, as he saw and felt the magnitude of the ejaculation he'd shot inside of her.

Sitting back down onto his lap, Mary Anne guided both her hands up to Jon's belly, where they proceeded to begin rubbing the man's ejected load onto his chest, arms and thighs. She made a complete mess of him, spreading the wet semen all over his upper body, before catching a particularly large wad on two fingers, and reaching it out to Jon's mouth.

"Be a good bitch boy, and swallow the cum. Just like your woman is."

Seeing in the corner of his eye that his girlfriend still had her mouth full of black cock, apparently licking keenly at it, Jon once more put aside his qualms. He opened his mouth, and raised his head off the sand. Mary Anne held her fingers with the waiting gift still. She wasn't going to force it into his mouth, she was going to make him come and get it. Without hesitating, Jon leaned in, and opened his mouth to accept both fingers inside. Once there, he closed his lips around them and slowly sucked his own cum off the powerful black woman's slender fingers. He swallowed it, and then sank back with his head onto the sand, all the while keeping Mary Anne's eyes fixed with his own. She laughed in delight.

--

When Ben finally withdrew his still-erect cock from Caroline's mouth, she let out a sigh of disbelief. Seeing no other way out, she had reluctantly consented to let the black man fuck her, but what had happened next was a marvel to the young, curvy blonde. Far from being a mere unwilling participant in this forced act of intercourse, her body had turned on to it immensely, to the point where she had cum screaming even before the fisherman mounting her had crowned his achievement by covering her naked, pierced body with his seed.

Still breathing heavily, Caroline looked at Jon, himself another victim of the black trio's lustful dominance. She'd been aware that while Benjamin mauled her pussy, Mary Anne, the young woman who had joined the party late, had tied her boyfriend up and fucked him. Of course there was nothing she could have done to stop it, but she had glanced often enough at the sight of her partner's rock hard cock disappearing time and again into the black girl's pussy that she'd known his body was responding to being used in much the same way as hers.

Sure enough, he'd shot her full of cum. Caroline could hardly blame him. Firstly, because he'd had no say in the matter of participating whatsoever. Mary Anne had fucked him, not the other way around. And secondly, because she herself had climaxed under the hard, forced fucking administered to her by the group's leader, as anyone within earshot could have safely attested. The end result in both their cases was remarkably similar. Following their use as captive fuck toys, Caroline and Jon lay side by side panting, naked on the hot sand in the aftermath of their own shameful orgasms, their fucked bodies a sticky mess of sweat and cum.

Looking up, Caroline saw all three of their captors standing around their surrendered prey. Benjamin, his cock still stiff after the oral he'd obtained from her as she was made to lick her pussy juices from it, stood tall and regarded his catch. It was plain as day that he much enjoyed his position of power over the white young couple he'd recovered from the sea and forced to submit to his whims and desires. On his right stood Mary Anne, the strong, young woman who had joined the proceedings and mounted her boyfriend like it was second nature. Caroline couldn't believe this was the first time this scene had been played out, and found herself wondering who the woman was to the two brothers. A co-worker? A friend? Even a girlfriend? Whatever the answer, the dark beauty radiated power where she stood, the white tank top that made up her only remaining garment being soaked with sweat, a trickle of Jon's white sperm still visible against the black skin of her inner thigh.

She had to look upwards and behind her to see the final member of the fisherman trio: teenager Joseph, baby brother to Benjamin, whose long shaft had earlier forced Caroline to quickly relearn everything she had ever known about deep-throating and then some, before becoming the first to spray her conquered body with its thick cum. Now, the very breasts he'd painted with his white semen were again the target of his eager gaze, as the young man frantically beat off his hard, black cock. With their captors still in apparent lust, and their captive couple still in an apparent state of helplessness, Caroline realized there'd be more to come even before Benjamin gave his next order.

"Get on your knees, and bend over. Both of you on all fours. Facing the sea, and the buoys you could not see when you destroyed our nets with your toy boat. You will see them now. We will imprint them on your brains," he stated, menacingly.

The man chuckled. Caroline received the command with some concern. All fours likely meant getting fucked from behind. Another vaginal intercourse would make little difference at this point, but she hoped they would not fuck her in the ass. She'd experimented with anal sex years before in the back of a boyfriend's car, but come to the conclusion that she was too tight back there to want to repeat the experience any time soon, least of all with a group of strangers who saw her as little more than a pretty collection of holes to stick their cocks in. Meeting Jon's eyes, she realized he was scared. It didn't take a lot to understand why. At least one of the men had already clearly shown he wasn't averse to using the fit, white man's body for his sexual gratification. For Jon, being ordered onto all fours could only really mean one thing.

"On your knees, now!" Benjamin barked when his soiled captives did not immediately obey.

Caroline quickly sat up, before moving sideways up onto her knees, facing the sea. She leaned forward, coming to rest with her forearms on the sand and her shapely ass in the air. She had forgotten that she still wore her red bikini bottom. Having been pulled fully to one side at the crotch, cum stained at the front and sandy at the back, it offered little in the way of modesty. Looking down past her large, hanging breasts and sticky, shiny belly, Caroline could see and feel that Benjamin's sperm was trickling down her smooth, tanned thighs.

She glanced over at her boyfriend. Having been equally fast to heed the man in charge when he'd repeated his order, Jon had also assumed the position. Kneeling on all fours right next to her in the sand, his wrists bound together, he stood completely naked. Caroline could see his large, lovely dick still at least half way hard, hanging down between his moderately separated legs. He looked at her, still wide-eyed, his mouth twitching.

"When they enter you," she began before staring over. "If they enter you, try to relax yourself and let them in. Open up and let them take you. Struggling will only make it worse," Caroline advised in a low voice, from her position of superior experience.

Nodding, Jon took a deep breath and tried to adhere her counsel, relaxing his body as best he could.

"That is good advice from your woman, bitch boy," Mary Anne commented as she knelt down between the couple's legs. "You should listen to her, and soon you needn't be jealous of her any longer. We shall give you every little thing that we also give to her," she continued, an anticipating smile on her lips.

The black woman placed one hand on each of the kneeling bodies, and began to stroke and squeeze their buttocks. Running her fingers down the curve of Caroline's ass, she proceeded to give it a strong squeeze and then a hard slap with her open palm. Caroline gasped, unprepared for the sudden strike. She groaned when the black hand hit her white flesh again, now less out of surprise and more out of pain, as the feminine hands began to spank her bottom. Hearing more clashes of skin against skin than she felt, Caroline realized that Mary Anne was also spanking Jon. They were hard slaps, aimed straight across his buttocks, destined to sting and colour them an embarrassing pink in preparation of the man's apparently impending conquest.

Her own hurting rear already certain to be blushing under the ungentle punishment of the strong black woman's hands, Caroline saw her full breasts swing back and forth each time her bottom was chastised. When the spanking suddenly stopped, Caroline was grateful it was over, until she realized that it wasn't. Mary Anne had only paused for long enough to grab the white woman's fashionable red bikini bottom on each side, and pull it slowly down her buttocks and thighs, leaving it resting on the sand, wrapped uselessly around the blonde's knees. Her last shred of clothing gone, Caroline knew she was now fully naked, her shaven pussy, anus and blushing buttocks fully exposed to the black woman's resuming strikes. And soon enough, she had no doubt, in one way or the other, to the hard, hungry cocks of the black fishermen who stood behind her stroking themselves, reveling in her naked surrender.

As Mary Anne continued to spank the now fully bare-assed couple, Caroline realized that even the thin fabric she had just lost had offered significant protection. Without it, the relentless strokes delivered by the slender black woman hurt all that much more. Her ass already heating and sore, the blonde could no longer refrain from releasing a feeble moan each time skin met skin.

A glance over at Jon revealed her boyfriend was receiving no favours. Caroline could see the red blushing of her man's ass, as well as hear the force with which his bare buttocks were over and over again struck by the open palm of Mary Anne's strong right hand. Although breathing more heavily, the blonde man received his humiliation in silence, as if refusing to submit and give their masters the satisfaction of his moans or cries. Caroline wondered if he'd be able to maintain that particular display of dignity when the black men came to mount him. Remembering vividly the first time a man's cock had stretched her own virgin asshole, she doubted it.

When Caroline's moans had turned into cries, first of pain and then of pleas for mercy, her naked buttocks spanked to the point where they felt on fire, she finally became aware of the sadistic black woman behind her halting her beating, and rising to her feet. The blonde had tears in her blue eyes, tears of pain, but also tears of shame over having been reduced to pitifully begging her assailant to stop. She knew their captors were looking down at her naked body where she stood kneeling on all fours in the sand, her body spattered with cum, her ass a bright, blushing red, seeing a subdued, conquered, surrendered woman. She knew this, because having been thoroughly and repeatedly spanked, fucked and cum on, that was precisely how she felt. Bizarrely to herself, that was however not all she felt. Not daring to leave the position Benjamin had ordered both her and Jon into, Caroline could not reach back between her legs to confirm it, but she didn't need to. She also knew perfectly well, that despite her harsh treatment and sincere humiliation - or perhaps because of it - her pussy was soaking wet.

--

Having successfully endured the vicious spanking without uttering a single sound, Jon found his silence broken by a faint yelp as he felt a big splash of wet, cool liquid spurted between his buttocks. After a moment of feeling the thick, sticky substance pour over his ass and balls, he made the connection. Lubricant. He looked over his shoulder with panic rising in his chest. Jon was an anal virgin, having never even had so much as a finger inside of him. He had listened to Caroline's sage advice on the topic of dealing with anal penetration, and repeated her words to himself as a mantra while Mary Anne had castigated his rear. For a moment, he'd thought further and found it rather hot to have learned that his girlfriend had at least tried anal, and even begun to imagine himself entering her that way. That appealing train of thought had been thoroughly derailed by the realization that Caroline was likely enough to indeed be presently fucked up the ass, but that it wouldn't be him doing it. With both of them naked and kneeling in the sand at the feet of two horny black men, Jon knew full well that they were both facing much similar treatment in the near future.

Having wondered with growing fear and resignation which of the brothers would line up behind him to claim his rectal innocence, what he saw when he finally glanced behind him caught him off guard. Before soaking his rear in lubricant, Mary Anne had donned a sturdy black leather harness, fitted snugly to her crotch with straps around each thigh. And at the center of the harness, its purpose, and Jon's terror: a rather large, purple silicone dong. The black woman's face lit up as the kneeling white man stared at the shiny artificial cock hanging stiff between her legs.

"You see, white bitch boy? I told you we would give you everything that we give to her. Alas, Joseph here has called dibs on fucking your woman from behind, so that is what he will now do. And meanwhile, to make things fair, I will be fucking you. Of course I fucked you once already, you remember. But this time we will be using my cock, and your hole, rather than the other way around."

With a radiant smile on her lips, Mary Anne went to her knees behind Jon's bound body, and began to push her thumb with probing, circling motions against the kneeling white man's lube-smeared anus. Scared to watch and scared to look away, Jon kept his eyes on the determined woman as best he could while she went about her final preparations to invade his most secluded orifice.

"Please," he said, voice shaking. "Please not that. I've never... I've never done that before."

Mary Anne swatted his blushing red left buttock playfully, causing him to wince.

"Aw, so my little bitch boy is an anal virgin, is he? I am most honoured! Do not worry, my blossoming flower. I shall cherish this gift from you to me. Besides, I think you will like it very much when I plough your ass with my rubber cock. And if you don't, well... I know I will. I do so love bending over a pretty white boy, to make him my cock bitch."

Her eyes gleaming, the black woman leaned in, placing the head of her dong at the wet opening of Jon's anus and applying just enough pressure to keep it poised, while giving him the final direct evidence of his impending violation.

"Don't be afraid to scream, bitch boy. I think your woman will appreciate hearing you are there with her, while Joseph fills her up with cock. And I know I will love it."

With half a beat left of her final sentence, catching Jon off guard despite himself, Mary Anne lunged forward and penetrated his virgin ass with her stiff, wet member. Feeling the silicone dong enter him by several centimeters, Jon screamed, and then screamed again before remembering Caroline's words, his mantra. A few moments passed as Mary Anne's rubber cock rested in its place, allowing Jon the briefest respite to settle. The man forced his fears aside, and focused with all his conscious thought on opening himself up, relaxing his muscles, and inviting the invader inside. Jon pushed himself to not merely accept the dong penetrating his ass, but to welcome it. To want it.

Spreading his legs that little bit extra apart, Jon arched his back to serve up his ass for its conqueror head on, inviting it, opening himself to let it fill him to the brim. When Mary Anne pulled back a second before thrusting deeper into him yet again, Jon screamed again, but this time with the roaring sensation of thousands of nerve endings being stimulated off the charts as the black woman behind him filled up his ass with her strap-on cock. Jon screamed, and then groaned, and then smiled to himself under his breath. He knew he was going to have screamed a lot more before the powerful black woman and her brother allies were through with him, but he also knew now that he could take it. With Caroline, and thanks to Caroline, he could endure even having his ass fucked and abused by a group of sadistic fishers as punishment for what had been an honest mistake. He roared again, and then again, as Mary Anne began to rhythmically plough into his asshole. "God, I love her," he thought of his girlfriend, while he lost his anal virginity.

claymodel
claymodel
139 Followers