Kneeling in the Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claymodel
claymodel
139 Followers

Caroline heard Jon's cries, but could not watch as the younger fisherman fucked him. Her own face was still lodged between Mary Anne's black buttocks, her tongue flickering intently over their center, causing the dominant woman in front of her to moan loudly. And then her own final moment of despair was there, as Ben's fingers, having fervently massaged her back opening, disappeared only to be replaced by the head of a warm, pulsating rod. Caroline whimpered, a whimper that turned into a cry muffled by black ass as the blonde's anus was penetrated by the fisherman kneeling behind her. Losing all composure at this utter loss of dignity, Caroline screamed outright as her young, shapely body was finally forced to accept penetration in its most secluded orifice.

Ben quickly buried his cock inside of the magnificent white ass, his hips and lower belly smearing the cum his brother had sprayed over its full, firm buttocks. He was incredibly turned on, and soon began to thrust, pounding into his final conquest, the immensely tight back tunnel of the beautiful tourist woman he had so completely forced into submission. She screamed as his pumping again and again split her in half, forcing apart her round, firm buttocks and ramming his way deep inside her voluptuous body. Benjamin roared in triumph.

At his side, the younger brother had also increased his pace. Taking great delight both in the tight sensation of the man's nearly-virgin back hole, and the utter humiliation he knew the undoubtedly straight white captive felt at being forced to involuntarily yield up his asshole for penetration by another man's cock, Joseph was already nearing another climax. By now the white man bent over in front of him was screaming, in no small part due to reluctant pleasure, and Joseph laughed as he continued relentlessly to drive his large, black penis into the defenseless ass exposed and opened at his mercy.

But Mary Anne beat the teenager to producing the next climax. The power and pleasure provided her by feeling the white female's tongue in her ass had pushed her beyond the point of no return, and in the moments before her body again cramped in orgasm, the black woman suddenly pulled away, turned around, and grabbed the blonde head at her service, only to shove it at her pounding pussy. Pressing Caroline's face against her black, neatly trimmed crotch, Mary Anne finally peaked again, her ecstasy heightened by the instinctive struggle of the white woman forced to service her. With a victorious scream, Mary Anne came in Caroline's face, her pussy juices smearing all over it and blending with the semen that already adorned it.

Caroline groaned and whimpered loudly when she could again obtain enough air to do so. She had already lost count of how many loads of male cum had been emptied over her fit, naked body, and now even a female one had been added. When Mary Anne finally let go of her blonde head, freeing Caroline's cum-smeared face, the kneeling tourist instinctively glanced around her, as if to determine what or who else might present her next humiliation. To her shock, she saw two young teenagers, perhaps around 14 years of age, stand only some twenty meters down the beach away from her. Boy and girl, black like the cock in Caroline's ass, the kids were both holding up smartphones directed at her. Taking pictures, or more likely filming as the hot young blonde, on all fours in the sand, naked with her whole body drenched with cum, received a powerful anal hammering by the black man behind her.

Bizarrely, Caroline's mind imagined at that moment a large group of people including her uptown high school friends, the girls from the campus feminist magazine that she edited, her badminton team mates, her professors and her family, all watching the video where their role model friend, student and daughter stood kneeling and naked, servicing cock, pussy and ass alike, getting fucked and cum on repeatedly by multiple people in perfect view of the camera. And all the while, even with her ass filled by hard black dick, Caroline moaning with thinly disguised pleasure. Caroline screamed again, her sperm clad body shivering with humiliation and shameful delight.

By her side, Jon was roaring out of control, feeling his asshole stretched and hips smacking against his buttocks, as Joseph's cock mercilessly ploughed into the back door of the kneeling man. Suddenly Joseph pulled out, and Jon screamed again, this time at the unexpected evacuation of his by now gaping ass. Coming to terms with the withdrawal, Jon expected to feel his buttocks momentarily splashed with hot white sperm, as the teenager behind him must surely be climaxing. To his surprise, he instead found himself ungently pushed over on his side in the sand. Suddenly Joseph had Jon over on his back, hoisting the white man's legs up on his shoulders, and again seeking entry to the tight ass he and Mary Anne had thoroughly deflowered. This time, he found easy entry into the smeared hole, and as he again started to lay into the tourist's anus, his black hand reached around to grab firmly that white cock which had so stiffened from the anal assault. Once more pounding Jon's ass, Joseph began to simultaneously jerk his cock.

Having finally torn her eyes away from the kids recording her humiliation for posterity, Caroline became aware of her boyfriend's overthrow just as Benjamin, his cock still ravishing her tight white ass, reached forward two fingers with a wad of cum on them. Caroline had no idea whose semen it was or where it had come from, but it didn't matter. In her deep state of sexual surrender, she immediately licked the cum off the fingers and swallowed it.

His ass full of black cock, and his cock forcefully wanked, Jon finally came again. The white man screamed as his cock again burst with seed, spraying it over his chest, belly and bound together hands. Once his slave had finished soiling himself, Joseph let go of the cock, wiped his hand clean on the man's thigh, and then pulled his hard cock out of Jon's conquered ass. At the same time, Benjamin followed suit, finally leaning back to let his stiff member slip out of the perfect white ass that he had so thoroughly fucked. Taking a moment to look down at the used, gaping anus, Ben smiled. Then both black men stood. At their feet, the ravaged white couple, all their holes fucked, both their bodies smeared with cum, whimpered in submission.

Still buck naked, Mary Anne grabbed hold of Caroline's blonde hair and yanked it upwards.

"Up on your knees, whore! Face the sea!"

Benjamin kicked Jon's thigh, though only with enough force to call the man's attention.

"You too, white boy. On your knees, next to your woman," he commanded.

When Jon and Caroline had both obeyed, and stood kneeling, sunk back on their shins, Benjamin and Joseph walked up in front of them. Both men were rubbing their hard black cocks, freshly pulled from each a conquered white asshole.

"Both of you, open your mouths," Benjamin said with a gleaming smile.

Caroline looked instinctively into Jon's eyes, and her boyfriend looked back. After a brief moment, Caroline nodded and turned her head back towards the erect black cocks facing them. She opened her mouth, and put out her tongue. Swallowing hard, knowing what was to come, Jon followed her example.

"Heads close together!" ordered Benjamin further.

The kneeling lovers complied, putting their heads against one another, so that cum smeared off Caroline's blonde locks onto her boyfriend's cheek. Feeling the wet sensation, Jon didn't even flinch. It was only a drop compared to what was about to come. Caroline, her whole naked body already dripping with semen, was similarly unfazed. After what she had been subjected to over the past hour, receiving a full facial from these men was nothing but a logical next step. She leaned forward, opening her mouth wider still.

Despite having already climaxed once more than his brother, it was the younger Joseph who came first. With a sharp cry of release, the teenager yanked his cock a final time, and it exploded over the faces of their kneeling captives. Standing on the side of Caroline, his first spray hit her right cheek with a full blast, splashing off it and immediately starting to pour down her face. His following ejaculations spread evenly over both the male and female face at his disposal, spattering them with multiple bursts that painted white lines across their noses, foreheads and gaping mouths.

Moments later, from his position facing Jon, Benjamin came too. His aim was apparent, the first discharge from his bursting black cock going straight into Jon's open mouth. As the white man choked, Ben roared as he continued to spray paint the features of the kneeling white tourists, until his cock was drained, and the pair of gaping white faces below him were a sticky, white mess of cum. Both men having already previously climaxed, their seed was more liquid than before, causing it to soil their submissives further as it poured down their faces, dripping onto their naked chests and breasts.

Benjamin let out a triumphant shout, and turned to high five his brother, who returned the victorious salute. Mary Anne came up behind them, and placed an arm around each to join them in celebration of their subduing the white couple who had invaded their territory, and paid the price for it.

"What a sight," she said. "Gorgeous."

"Very fine," remarked Joseph in his dark voice.

"I knew they would submit," concluded Benjamin. "I saw it in their eyes the moment we reached their toy boat."

Joseph smirked, and Mary Anne untangled herself, revealing a phone in her hand. Raising the device with both hands, she smiled casually as she aimed it at the cum-covered faces of the naked man and woman at their feet. The phone buzzed several times as she took pictures. She then flipped on a video recording.

"Okay bitches, you're live. Be a good couple of sluts now, and say thank you to your masters," she ordered.

This time, the sperm-drenched fucked-through pair did not even need a moment.

"Thank you masters," they both said in one voice, cum dribbling into their mouths as they spoke.

Mary Anne giggled, and lowered her phone. Benjamin placed his arm around her.

"Your debt is paid," he said. "Once we have left, you are free to go. Until then, you will remain where you are."

Joseph had got hold of his canvas sack, and retrieved a red plastic box cutter from it. He dropped it in the sand at his feet.

"For the ropes, after we are gone," Benjamin informed them. "You may also find it helpful to get the nets out of your toy boat. It isn't hard. But if you still require assistance, our cousin will be passing by within the hour. He will be happy to help you, for a modest reimbursement."

The man chuckled, letting his gaze wander over the naked, sperm-spattered white couple.

"Oh yes, you will not be finding your clothes," he added, grinning. "But you needn't be shy with our cousin, should you still be here awaiting his services. He is neither easily offended, nor greedy. I am almost certain he will settle for one of you as payment."

Gathering up their clothes, as well as those Jon and Caroline had arrived in, the black fishermen departed, the three of them laughing and slapping each other's backs, already remarking on particular enjoyments they had had from their captives. Jon and Caroline both remained precisely where they were, on their knees in their sand, facing the sea with countless loads of cum smeared over and dripping down their used, naked bodies. With pussy taken, buttocks spanked, assholes stretched and mouths invaded, every orifice on the bodies of the dominated couple pounded, their nerve endings intently reminding the central brain of their recent violation.

The couple said nothing for the longest time, at rest in their thoughts and humiliation, their feelings and discoveries about themselves and one another. And then finally, Jon looked up and out to sea, before turning his head towards his girlfriend. Sensing his movement, Caroline looked up and back at him. Semi-dried cum cracked on the fine features of the beautiful young blonde, as she smiled and looked deep into the eyes of her boyfriend, who in turn was smiling back at her with sperm-stained lips.

"I love you," said Caroline.

"I love you too," Jon replied.

++

claymodel
claymodel
139 Followers