Kondo San? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

They talked with each other, then hugged one another, very chastely. The kind of hug an older sister can give to a small sister who has made a bad dream, or has some problem bigger than her. Maybe Masako had told Yoko: "do you remember when you had..."...

They started kissing each other on the mouth, the cheeks, the neck... Then Yoko went down along the breasts, the nipples of the other girl, always kissing her with the lips shut, like a little cub who sniffs something or someone, surely not like an expert lover... Masako let her do, with a calm, satisfied smile, mumbling something. And Yoko pulled out her tongue and started licking her, from her nipples down, very slowly. Masako was stroking her hair, then she leaned on her back and Yoko came over her, keeping on kissing her boobs. and none of them said anything. Eyes shut, focused on themselves, as if I was not there. So, they were enjoying it...

Since they did not care of me, I took the smartphone and started shooting them. The show had started, the show had to go on... Masako saw me, but she did not object to what I was doing. She smiled, showed me a sign of "peace" (the old Churchill's "Victory," but, everything can be recycled, right?), and closed her eyes, letting Yoko give her all the pleasure she can. Yoko saw me too, her face between the tights of her friend, and winked at me, smiling. I could go ahead.

I started walking around the futon, and around them, slowly, like a good steady cam operator. And the show would have deserved a steady cam, not a smartphone... Two small, wonderful female bodies, naked, tender, delicate... One over the other, but no heaviness, no roughness, nothing vulgar... Clean skin, so light that, for the contrast with the jet black hair, eyes and pubic groves, the whole scene seemed almost shot in a very fine, bright black and white... It was like a "Shunga," an erotic traditional Japanese printing, the kind of things they presented to just-married girls, long, long time ago, so that they knew what to do in bed with their husbands... Sure, real Shunga authors hardly would have taken as a subject two girls, although so young and beautiful, enjoying each other, pampering each other, giving pleasure to each other, with no male in between: it was not in the spirit of the game... But the style was just the same.

Or almost the same, let's say... They were totally naked, a very rare thing in the real Shunga. But I absolutely did not mind it...

Yoko was keeping on kissing and licking and sniffing Masako's cunt, open and wet, cleaning it from the few goo I could have left around there, healing and soothing the little wounds and bruises that the assault of a male, no matter how much desired and how well prepared, can always leave behind itself. Especially if the male was a 'Gaijin', and he had violated a small, tender Japanese cunt...

Masako had her legs wide open, her eyes shut, her mouth half-opened, breathing small groans, and she was touching her boobs and her belly, slowly, maybe dreaming to get fucked again, by a male, not by the childish tongue of her little cousin.

I could have penetrated her, pushing away Yoko, and she would have opposed no resistance, greeting my dick in her body as the most natural thing in the world...

But the small Asian bum of Masako was more exciting: exposed, defenceless, at my mercy. And I could take her by surprise, enjoying her reaction. A startle for the unexpected aggression, maybe whispers of soft refusal, and then, surrender...

She looked at me, then she smiled and dilated her small buttocks with her hands, showing me her cunt and the "other place," clean and rosy as if nothing had ever passed through there. She had primed herself well...

I knew that "that" place, in Japan, was politely called "Kikku". that is, chrysanthemum. In many western countries that flower make you think to gloomy, surely not erotic things like burials. But not in Japan.

The reason why "that" place was named so, likely, was the similarity between the stylized image of the flower and, well, the sunburst design of that place, often formed by the skin folds that start, well, from there...

The weird thing is that the same stylized image of the flower appears on the Japanese passports and in many other official places, since it is the imperial seal and the official emblem of the country. Weird coincidences... "Ony soit qui mal y pense," of course...

While I thought about the coincidences, they did not change position, not even once: they liked to do it that way, clearly. So I decided to move. My dick was ready again, and even my balls were likely refueled back.

I pulled Yoko's head a bit yonder between Masako's tights, enjoying her little mutters of surprise, and half a second later I was rummaging her with my fingers. She mumbled again a bit, but did not try to rebel: just kept on kissing the other girl's cunt. I was going to spear her, and she knew that. She was just waiting for that. calm, resigned. She had asked to get fucked from behind, and I would have done it. Maybe she liked that I was a bit rough, marauding.

I took her with my inch, massaging her from the pubes down, with the other fingers. She moaned, her lips stuck to the yielding lips of the sex of Masako, as if she was asking her for a sanctuary from the rude male... But there was no sanctuary, and she knew that... Her cunt, her body belonged to me... I just touch her "Kikku" with the tip of my dick, and she cried, looking at me, the fear in her eyes...

"No! Please, don't fuck my ass! 'Boku wa assoko shojodà'! I am virgin there! I beg you, no!"

I looked at Masako, and she was looking at me, harshly. To sodomize that poor little girl with my big tool? Unthinkable! As a fact, I was not thinking about it: I was just playing to excite her... To scare her a bit... Maybe I scared her a bit too much... Well, everybody can make blunders.

"I want your "Pushi", Yoko. Not your arse..." I reassured her with a stroke on her head. "To fuck you in your "Neko" is enough, for me..."

"Oh, sorry... Go on," she said, smiling. "Go with you fingers in my "Pushi"! I like it!"

She bent even more, her cheek on the pubes of Masako, without supporting herself on her hands or her elbows anymore, and she closed her eyes, always smiling, to show me that she liked it, that she fully surrendered to me, again. Waiting.

So I kept on. Index and middle fingers, slowly, but to the hilt. She purred like a kitten.

"Your fingers are so long and strong!" she murmured. "They are almost as long as a Japanese dick..."

"And my dick?" I asked.

"Your dick... is your dick!" she smiled. "It fills my belly to the bottom... But it doesn't hurt me... 'Suteki'... I like it!"

I smiled too, and kept exploring her for a while. Her vulva was a real pudding, warm and soft. I started feeling her cunt throbbing around my fingers: her orgasm was slowly incoming, growing. She was just moaning with a low, continuous tone, totally abandoning herself to that slow, deep pleasure, and to the will of the male she could not stop anyway.

I let her enjoy the caresses of my fingers for a bit, then I touch her "Kikku" again, this time with my inch. And this time, she did not cry in despair, but with enthusiasm.

"Oh, yes! Your inch! Go! Enter in my ass!"

Masako looked at her, perplexed, but she nodded to her, and put her head back on her belly again, eyes closed, smiling. She wanted me to deflower her little "Ketsu no Ana," with my fingers. Better off to be mine, there too, than to have her intact hole raided by a rougher male, maybe a rapist... So small and weak, she would have had no escape if someone would have taken her by force, no matter how and where... She likely would have surrendered without a fight, but, she would have got hurt all the same...

I did it, very slowly, with my inch still wet with her goo. I felt her 'Kikku' widening and then tightening with my inch inside, while she muttered lowly. I start again moving my hands, three of my fingers inside her, and she moaned a bit stronger, without yelling or crying. I was getting her wet, weaker and more subdued, but I was not hurting her. Her goo was sprinkling on my hand, and she was thanking me for the pleasure she was feeling.

"Oh, 'dòmo arigatò'... Thank you...Thank you so much... Do it to me again and again... 'Kimochi, tottemo kimochi'... It's so... oh... so beautiful..."

I let her "go," and only then I possessed her with my dick, poking my long fingers in her ass. Now I was fucking her from both sides. And she was not opposed it at all.

"Oh, 'zengo ny, zengo ny'...," she moaned quietly, as if she was chanting a real Buddhist "gonjo"... A "gonjo" for the male who was fucking her... ""Zengo ny," back and forth... You plough me, back and forth... from both sides... I know I can't stop you, not even if I wanted... And I don't want... You are a male... you act like a male with me... a determined male... You take me at your will... And I want it... I want you so!"

It's just the same old story. If you stop when a woman says "no," when she is not so convinced about something, chances are that "no" becomes a "yes". Just because she understands that you accept a "no" for an answer, that you can stop, that you want to make love or sex with her, to fuck her, but not to rape her at any cost. And she becomes curious, she can think "why not? let's try, with him! If I get I change my mind, he will stop... he can do that!". As we say, "Chi tocca e se ne va, di nuovo toccherà". Who touches and move away, will touch (and more) again...

Yoko did not change her mind. "'Kimi wa boku o danshoku suru! Kimi wa boku no ketsu o kyooda'!" she yelped. You sodomize me, you spear my ass... but when Masako told me to stop, she shook her head, "Iee, iee! Tsudzukete kudasai'! Please, go on..."

And then she let me ride her, abandoning herself to my hard blows, as to the destiny. To the bitter end. "'Onegai, issho ni ikku'!" she murmured, looking at me, when she felt her orgasm coming. Please, let's "go" together... I ask you nothing but that...

And i contented her, as much as I can.

Masako only kept watching, quiet and excited at the same time, while I was abusing her friend ("abusing," so to say). I know it was her turn, but to submit Yoko had been as tiresome as it had been fun. She smiled to me, but I shook my head: I was not made of steel, after all...

She shrugged and started to "clean" my dick, everywhere, with cleverness, and when her cleverness got rewarded by my erection, she let me take her, this time, face to face.

She had a strange expression, while I plowed her slowly. Calm, friendly, not so much passionate. She had my dick inside, pounding, hard and long, she was mine, and enjoyed it, but it was just 'Ecchi', 'Sekkusu', sex and nothing more. May be, a good friendship with benefits, "continued by other means". She definitely was not in love with me. That's why she was not jealous of Yoko. All the way round, she was really happy I have shown her little cousin a good time...

In the meantime, Yoko was shooting what I was doing to her "Onee San," from my back. Masako's spread tights, her sex open and surrendered, and my dick going in and out of her, slow and inexorable. I know he was behind me, but I kept looking at the half closed, meek, satisfied eyes of Masako. She too looked at the younger girl, and smiled.

"She will be a great porno director," she said.

I snorted.

She whispered in my ears to get her legs wider open, raising them, making my arms pass behind her knees, as I did with Yoko. I did it, swiftly, first a leg, then the other, but all in a row. Now the scene for Yoko was even hornier, and she blushed.

But soon she had pushed the smartphone to her face again, as a flirtatious carnival mask, smiling and softly touching her pubes. She imagined to be there, beneath me, as she was when I fucked her the first time. Spread-eagled, legs in the air, at the mercy of the male, not even the support of her feet to try and unhorse him: just a body, a warm belly to be stuck up by the male, the legs as butterfly wings... As a butterfly staked on the thick cardboard of a collector's box... And happy about it...

Because this was her pleasure, her fate, her Karma as a female... And because that male had prepared her so well for his skewer... That's why she kept smiling at me, touching herself... I had been not a rapist, just a good lover... Likely the best lover of her life, till then... And she wanted me again... No matter If I was taking another woman: she wanted me, again... inside...

"Please," said Masako in my ear. I looked at her. She had a strange, different face, now.

"What's that?" I said.

"Fuck my ass," she said, after a short silence. "''Danshokute, chodai... ima'... Now... please... I want to recall you, there, too... To be yours there, too... Put a 'Kondo San' on, if you want...Do it... I want it..."

I looked at her. Who knows why she wanted it. But if she wanted...

"Yotsunbay," I said.

She put herself on all four. I wore a "Kondo San" quickly and start penetrating her, first in the soft, deep, warm belly, to lubricate the envelop of my dick. Then, where she wished, slowly. 'Your dick is very big and long, for my ass', she had said. Now she wanted it there, but it was not a reason to bust her bowels. She accepted my slow invasion gratefully, moaning lowly, calmly, submissively. When she got used to it, she bent her head a bit to the left, without turning it completely.

"'Motto hayaku... motto fukaku'... Harder... and deeper... please..."

She bowed even more, renouncing to the support of the elbow, leaving her head on the futon, her arms lying, parallel to the body, the nails of her inches touching her knees. A triangle of feminine flesh, sweet, abandoned, subdued.

I start pounding her stronger, as she wanted, slowly increasing the strength and the frequency of the thrust. Yoko kept shooting the scene, breathless. Masako had defended her little ass from my dick, and now she was offering her own to me... Without my request, just to be more mine. more female, more... bitch? Well, maybe... A woman who likes a man has the right to be a bitch to him, for him... If she wants... As much as she wants...

Masako was groaning stronger, of course, but she did not ask for mercy. She seemed happy of what she felt, of what I was doing her, harder and harder...

"You are... The second male in my Asian ass...and the first 'Gaijin'..." she said, and I saw her smiling... I was splitting her ass, and she was smiling...

"Do you want it so strong?" I said, doubtfully. She nodded, eyes closed, relaxed as if I was massaging her.

"Oh, yes... Fuck my 'Ketsu' harder... like a master... such an awful master..."

"She really wants it... She is asking for it..." noticed Yoko, with surprise. She felt small, absolute beginner, even a bit underachiever in the field of sex, facing this spectacle. I have still so many things to learn, she thought, maybe... "Did I have to do... that too? With you?" she asked me, doubtfully.

"You are not obliged to let a man do that to you, if you don't like," I told her. "It's just a matter of tastes: no compulsory program". Masako nodded, eyes closed.

"Make me enjoyed too, please!" cried Yoko, and then she put herself in the same position of Masako, just beside her.

I got what I had to do. Two fingers in her belly, inch behind, as before. Yoko yipped, as I pierced her, both sides

"Well... then I will fuck you together, you little shameless Asian whores...," I said, with my most bearish voice.

"Yes, yes... Fuck both of us... Everywhere!" pleaded Yoko, while I started moving my hand inside her.

"You are just born to get fucked... By all the men who want you... " I insisted brazing.

"Yes... By... all... the men..." devotedly answered Yoko. "We are... Asian whores... Natural born Asian whores!"

"We are born... to have dicks inside.. ." wailed Masako. "To get fucked... by males... like you... and we are happy... of it!"

I keep boning both of them, enjoying their moans, the heat of their bowels, their absolute Asian submission. They were weeping as if I was raping them, as if they were only surrendering to my brute force, to the fear I could hurt them, maybe kill them... But I knew that they wanted to be possessed by me, as I wanted to possess them... and maybe even more...

Yoko was weeping and "going" at the same time, tortured by the fast requent pushes of my fingers, when I "went" inside Masako. Maybe she would have wanted to feel my sprays deep inside her, but my blows had been strong enough to take her to the orgasm all the same.

We all fell together on the futon, one above the other. We all were breathless, sweated and happy. Kiss, strokes, glances, smiles...

"You are a real 'Gaijin' male," said Yoko. "We'll never forget you... and your dick!" she giggled, removing the "Kondo-San" from my dick and throwing it in the dustbin. My dick was still quite thick and erected., but she just cleaned it with a napkin, looking at it, putting all her attention on it... "No one had fucked us that way, so deep... Nobody had made us... enjoy so much!" she added. They both were panting, sweating, smelling their smell more than ever. Something like soya sauce, I would have said. But it was nice, and sexy...

"How do you say... 'enjoy'?" I asked.

"'Tanoshindè!'" smiled Yoko. "And you?"

"'Godere'," I shrugged. It seemed to me quite trivial, who knows why...

"'Godere'..." said Masako. "'Tu...ci hai...fatto...godere...molto!'" she giggled.

"I had understood that...'l'avevo capito'..," I said, and we laughed again...

Yoko was looking at me, like a pussycat. How many things in that glance. Fulfilled desire, but not satiety. Calm, submission, offer. The memory of the pleasure she felt, but maybe the regret that I had been her first 'Gaijin', but not her first man, her first real winner male. I stroke her face, then her boobs, and they get even more swollen. She closed her eyes a bit, and then open them, always watching me. If you want me, it's OK for me, she was saying with her eyes. Wherever you want. Even in my ass... That too belongs to you...

"Kiss me again... Touch me again," she said. "Please..."

I kissed one of her nipples, and she let me do. I was too tired to take her again, but the thought that, if I just had wanted her, she would have been mine again, with her tender body and her warm holes, was exciting me. And she was tenderly moaning while I touched her, kissed her, sucked her. I'm yours, 'Gaiji' male, my master. Take me again, and again... I can't say no to you... I'm your 'Dorei'... Your slave...

I poke a hand between her thighs, and she opened her legs, letting me in her sex, my fingers swimming in her goo... I poked my hand yonder, beyond the perineum, and she let me enter and explore the other hole too... Her boobs swollen to breaking point, her eyes closed, her open mouth, whispering moans, asking for kisses, for more caresses...

"Watashi wa o no te ga suki... watashi wa anata ga watashi ni fureru hoho no yo ni..." she uttered. "I like your hands... the way you touch me... you touch my body... my 'Neko'..."

Masako was just looking, shooting, then she put under my nose her boobs, bigger than Yoko's ones, and I start kissing them. Both girls were happy, open for me, relaxed, without arguing a bit. That male was enough for two, they knew that. And I sure did not want them to start a bitch fight for me...

"Do you want a 'Paizuri', from Yoko?" asked me Masako. Yes, I wanted. She looked at her friend and she kneeled. She liked that way, it seemed. I stood up in front of her and she cleaned my dick with a napkin, and took them between her little boobs. Masako kneeled behind me and kissed and licked my back, from my butt up, while Yoko started moving her breasts and my dick started getting harder. Then Masako just stood behind me, kissing my neck, her body close to mine. She looked at Yoko, quietly, approvingly, no hostility at all.

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers