Kondo San? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

"It has been really good to make love with you," she told me. "I would like to... do it again... and again... Don't look for other females, please... while you are here..."

"And Yoko?"

"Yoko is my friend... She is like another myself, for me... She too likes you... She has enjoyed your dick... your way to make love... just like me..."

"Really? I am afraid I have hurt her... If she was almost virgin..."

"No worry... You had prepared her well... Is it your tactics?"

I recalled a bit. What tactics? Oh, yes...

"To lick the girls cuntS? Yes, I like it...Taste them, sniff them... And usually it works..."

"Oh, yes, it works," she smiled, remembering the first orgasm I gave her, a week ago. "Did you sniff us well?"

"Yes...You both have a good smell... Yoko's smell is almost childish, yours is more enticing, but both are very sexy..." I said. She was chuckling.

"And did you taste us as well? The taste of our cunts?"

"Oh yes! By the way, how did you call it?"

"Oh, a woman's goo is... 'Kanjuru'... or more romantically... 'Ai-Eki'... Juice of love..."

"No, I mean...the cunt...besides 'neko' and 'pushi'... Are there other name? Two are too few..."

"Ah... 'Chitsu'...'O-Manko'...'Nyanh-Nyah', which means, a nice toy...or 'Haka', which means, a box..."

"'Nyanh-Niah'... It's strange. It does not look like a Japanese word..."

Yoko looked at me smiling: She got a whiff of what we were talking about...

"You have widened my 'Nyanh-Nyah"... For good!" she said, keeping rubbing my dick. She seemed happy to do that. She closed her eyes and clenched it in her cleavage, moving her boobs up and down. A hard gaijin dick between her soft Japanese "oppai"...

"Hmm," I said. Then I looked at Masako. "You have said I am your first Italian male. But have you been in bed with some other 'Gaijin'?"

"Are you jealous?" she giggled.

"No. Just curiosity." I said. She thought about it.

"Yes, just once. I did it because he was gentle, just like you. Not because of... I am not a 'Gaisen'..."

"What is a 'Gaisen'?" I asked. I had already a suspect.

"A girl who only like foreigners. 'Gaijin'. They call them "Gaijin-hunters" too... There are many. Sometimes they marry a foreigner, and sometimes they don't. They just enjoy them."

"Why?"

"Why they marry them, or why not?"

"Why do they like strangers?"

"Because usually they are more gentle. They... respected women more than many Japanese men do," she said. Then she chuckled. "And they have a bigger 'cazo'," she admitted.

"'Cazzo', with two 'Z's," I correct her. She giggled. She really liked to be corrected, by me.

"'Caz-zo-o'!" she articulated. "It means dick, yes?"

I nodded.

"Dimensions do matter," I said, I looked at her. "How do you say?"

"'Seizu wa juuyoodèsu," she chuckled. "You know, that's the translation. Traditionally, we say: 'Nagai Hana, nagai Yari'. Long nose, long spear. 'Lungo naso, lunga...lancia'!"

"Hm," I said. "And is my spear long? 'E la mia lancia è lunga'?"

She let her arms dangle on my chest, smiling, and kissed the base of my neck, where it connected to my right shoulder, pushing her womb against my butt...

"Molto, molto lunga..." she chuckled. Very, very long...

Yoko was bending her head, letting my glans reach her lips, leaving many little kisses on it. And when I "went," she let my cum sprinkle over her, from her mouth to her breasts. She looked at me smiling.

"This is 'bukkakè', in Japanese," she said to me. But I knew it already.

"And this is "Seyeki," right?' I asked, pointing at the white drops on her skin. She nooded, smiling.

"'Seyeki', 'Seishi'... Juice of male, milk of male... Dick juice, dick milk... Juice of you, milk of you... Good for my skin!" she chuckled, smearing my goo over her body. Masako smiled to her and stroked her hair.

"So 'seishi' means milk of male?" I asked Yoko.

"Not exactly," she chuckled, tilting her head on a shoulder and looking at me. "I means... "male vigour"... The more the vigour, the more... it comes out!" he finished laughing, and even Masako laughed. They both were full of my "vigour"... And happy about it.

I would have loved to remain a bit more with those girls, tender and mild, but it was time to get home for me. I said that, and they agreed: even for them, it was better to go back home. I waited while they showered, we redressed and we went out of there. They escorted me to the subway, to the right platform of my train. From there on, I could do on my own: I knew the road already. They waved their hands, smiling, as if we had just had a stroll together, and went away.

That evening I looked around me in the refectory of the "student's house," paying more attention, especially for the Japanese girls. They all seemed so perfect, dignified. But I knew, they were not always so. When they surrendered to a man, they REALLY surrendered to a man. Yelling, crying, enjoying... And I figured, for each girl, how she could be "au moment supréme," when she "went"... Just a mental exercise, no desire to "cheat" Masako (and Yoko). Masako asked me not to look for other "mesu," females, as long as I was still there. And I had no intention to do it.

But who knows how many girls, among those who were almost casually looking at me, were wondering how long could be my "spear". How many would have liked to be speared. No matter where...

The next weekend, the last I had to spend in Japan, I expected to meet only Masako, or maybe Yoko too, though she had had her "birthday gift" already. But only Yoko came on the date, in the subway station near my "student's house".

"Why Masako did not come?" I asked. She was strangely embarrassed answering.

"She had got a cold... Maybe a flu"... "

"She could call me... It was not necessary for you to come... "

"Well... I did not come just to... telll you that... "

"No?"

"No... Masako said that you could... make love with me again... "

I was surprised to say the least. I remember what Masako had told me about her feelings for Yoko. "He is like another myself, for me". Did he send her to me as an Avatar of hers? Something like "Make 'ecchi' with her, it would be as if you do it with me... "

"And you? Do you want to make love with me? Again? Really? Not just because Masako told you to... "

"Oh, yes, I would like!" she said with enthusiasm. Then, looking at me with shiness: "That his... 'itsuyonara'... If you want... me... "

I wanted, of course. I just felt embarrassed to go to a love hotel with such a young girl like her, especially without Masako. But again, she assured me: she did not feel obliged to have sex with me, she just wanted to do it, And Masako did not order her to meet me and put her body at my mercy and disposal: she had just given her the permission to sleep with me. Since I had to leave, then there was no reason for me to renounce to a last bit of sweet Japanese sex, just because she could not be with us. And she was sincere. Her moist eyes, her face, her body, were asking me just one thing. "Please, take me... make love with me, again... Please!"

When we remained alone in the room, she hugged me tight, almost desperately, asking me again not say "no" to her: I just have to take her, without any scruple. Masako knew that she was there with me, and she agreed. I understood Yoko really wanted to make love with me, to be mine again. She understood that I felt awkward. Masako should have told her about my "moral sense". But now she want me to be just a male. Not a "good person", not a gentleman, just a male. A male inside of her.

Then she had an idea. Leave my body, made some some steps behind, taking me by the hands, and smile to me.

"Relax. I will do everything!"

"Se undress herself, then she undressed me. And while she did it, she spoke to me, smiling:

"Masako told me, you would like to go to a 'sopu'..."

"Yes... I would like... " I admitted. She looked at my face, and smiled wider.

"Now I will serve you. As a "sopu" girl!"

When I was naked as she was, she took my hand and led me to the bathroom, and then she started to washing me, with sponge and soap, hastlessly, rubbing my chest and my spine.

"You have a nice body!" she smiled. while she washed me: "Tall... Wide shoulders... Long arms... Nice muscles... Big hands... You are a real male... A real 'gaijin' male!"

I let her do, without interfering with any attempt of grope her, though her naked body was exciting me, and the caresses of the sponge on my skin contributed to my arousing. She was playing, and I let her play. There was time for the serious things ahead...

"Now I will wash your 'dikku', gaijin-san..." she said, cerimoniously, and knelt in front of me, but he really "washed" my dick, only with the sponge and the soap, looking at my shaft with concentrated attention.

"Ooki nè?" I said. It's big, isn't it?

"Ooki tak'san né! Nagaku te hado dikku nè!" she chuckled looking at me. Long and hard dick. But she was not afraid of it anymore.

"Rready for your 'nyah-nyah'!"

"I know! And my 'nyah-nyah' is ready for it!" she chuckled again. "But I am a 'sopu' girl. I am officially here just to wash you!"

I snorted and let her do, looking at her cleaning my "kamegashirà". Ready to let it penetrate her soft belly again, and again...

When he finished that accurate job, she stood up and looked at me.

"Do you want to wash me? Or... hm?"

Looking at the way she was looking at me, it was easy to infer what she means with "or... hm?". I could take her, on the double, on the spot. She was ready. She wanted it. But I wanted to play with her yet, so I chose to whash her. She let me do, smiling, till her body was fully cover with white foam, her dark nipples hardly visible under the foam, her face, childish and kinky at the same time... She knew what was coming. And she could not wait for it to come...

"Look at me closer... everywhere... " she said. I follow her advise, came close to her, nose to nose, we kissed each other, lips closed, and then I knelt slowly, looking her body at close range. Her nipples, her bosom, her pubes... She was not 'pai pan', a bit of foam-covered hair adorned her slit, still closed, Beautiful...

"Do you want to make a picture of it?" she asked. "A video?"

I stood up and look at her eyes.

"No, I will recall it..." I smiled. She smiled too.

"Then wash me. Take away this foam..."

I did it, showering the foam away from her. She was nice with that white dress, but her naked body was better. Her swollen boobs!

"And now?"

"Now ask me gently if you can fuck me... "

"Why?" I wondered.

"You are a client, I am a 'sopu' girl." I can only wash you, officially... But if you want more, you can ask... And I can decide... to let you do it... and how much you will have to pay me for that... " she smiled, tilting her head slowly. Okay, let's follow the rules...

"Can I fuck you, 'sopu' girl-san?" I asked. She smiled wider, took my head between her little hands and stood on her tiptoes.

"Fuck me... Now... Against the wall... " she wispered.

"And what price?"

"It's on the house... " she chuckled.

I poke my fingers in her cunt, making her startled, and I felt her goo grease them just as they opened her vulva, and make noise while I moved them inside of her...

"I've told you... My 'nyah-nyah' is ready for your... " she said, and chuckled again.

"Can a man do that in a 'sopurando'?"

"It depends on the girl... she chooses what to do with the guest... officially... What he can do to her... I would let you do it... Free of charge... You touch me so good... " she said. She was moaning while my finger explored her, with no hurdle. Diving in her cozy depth, or moving left to right and back. "Ooh... Now I need your dick in!" she wailed tilting her head, closing her eyes.

"Hm... But you are quite low to do it standing on your feet... " I said. She took a small wooden stool which was near the shower drain, and stepped over it. Now her sex was at the right level, but the position was quite unstable yet.

I saw a small niche in the wall, a step more or less at the level of her hips. I put my hand under her butt and lifted her a bit, to make her sit over it. She startled a bit, surprised by my move, but when she felt at ease on that seat, she looked at me, smiling, and open her legs wide.

And I took her, and it was beautiful, calm and sweet. I felt her small, almost virgin body was mine, belonged to me, and she was happy about that. No need to pound her, hurt her, "fuck the shit out of her": I only revelled into her, greeted by her meek sighs: "Oh... Oh... Oh... "

"Is it fine?" I asked. She nodded, breathing.

"I love your dick... I love to feel it fucking me!" she moaned while I plowed her slowly, entering to the hilt every time, feeling the tip of my dick opening her cervix, poking in her uterus. And she seemed to breath at the same rithm of my blows,expirating while I penetrated her... She had hugged me, her chin on my shoulder, close to my neck. "Fuck me stronger, if you wish... " she wispered. "'Hamekonde, chodài... itsuyonarà'..."

"I like to fuck you so... I don't want to hurt you... "

"You don't... I'm not virgin anymore... And I'm used to your dick, already... Your big 'gaijin' dick... " she said, marking the syllables.

So I fucked her a bit more stronger, and her moans got louder, without becoming cries. She wanted to be taken that way. Seriously.

"Fuck me!" she said, eyes closed, while I was rocking her. "Do to me what you want... All you want... The way you want... Please, don't say me "no"... Don't stop... I want it! I want to belong to you!"

Her tender submission aroused me even more, and I increased the rithm and the strenght of my blows. She cried louder, every time I speared her, but not for beg me to spare her. I was fucking her hard against a wall, and she liked it, she had asked me to do that. She wanted nothing more, nothing better, nothing softer, sweeter...

"Oh, your 'chimpoko'... your dick... your dick!"

"Do I hurt you?"

"No! No worry! Fuck me so! Fuck me at your will! As strong as you can do! I like it! I like you so much! Fuck me so!"

"I feel your cunt more, this way... It's so tight, so hot... I can't resist anymore... I'm going to... 'kimi ni shasei'!"

"'Hai'! Yes! Cum inside of me... I'm going too! Make me your cum-dump! Issho ni ikku, kudasài! Chodài!"

I emptied my balls into her, while she muttered her "Oh! Iku! Iku!", eyes closed. happy to be filled, spurted by me. When I ended and pulled out of her, she looked panting at my dick, still hard, glossed by her 'manjiru', and then she looked at me.

"O wa... subarashi... gaijin danseidés'... Watashi o ika semash'ta... okuu no koto-o! Arigatò gozaimash'tà... Thank you!"

Then she hugged me, tenderly and passionately at the same time, and kept me tight, still panting, sweated, elated and happy. You are a nice 'gaijin' male, she had said. You have make me enjoy a lot. Thank you for what you have done... And I felt her bitter-sweet soya sauce smell filling the air... The smell of an Asian girl just possessed by a man, by me... And happy about it, and ready to do it again... At my will...

"You are as soft and light as a pillow. And as hot as Hell!" I smiled. She chuckled, flattered by the double compliment.

"My 'pushi' is honored to be hot for you... " she said, with a strong Asian accent and a little kow-tow. Then she looked at me and specified. "For your dick... "

Clearly yes. Last week she should have really liked my "nagai yary", my "long spear". He had spent the whole week dreaming about being "speared" again. And she would have never accepted a "no" as an answer. Masako or not Masako...

Her attention was focused again on my "spear". She smiled caressing the tip with a hand, sighing, maybe recalling the blows of that "inkeikito" in her innermost parts...

"Masako had told me about that, you know?"

"About my 'nagaku-te-hado-dikku'?" I asked. She nodded, chuckling.

"And she did not exaggerated..." she said. She looked at my dick again. "long, big, hard... and full of... " she chuckled again, looking at me, hiding his mouth with a hand. 'Seyeki", 'seishi'...

"Did she tell you anything else?" I asked. Another smile. "She said that you were nice, kind, and clever in bed... And this is true too... And she asked if I wanted to make love with you. Together with her. For my birthday..."

"And did you think I was normal? I had made love with her, first... And you are friend... "

"We are VERY friend... I asked her if she minded if I made love with you, she said no... She is not in love with you, she is not jealous of you.. If she were, then she would have not suggested me to make love with you. But she did. So, why not?" she smiled. ""And why not to do it again?"

Yes, it was all that easy... Even too much...

"And are you jealous of her? Of me?"

"Why should I? She has had you first. You have been Masako's birthday gift for me. SHE wanted me to sleep with you. So now we are also... 'sao shimai'."

"'Sao shimai'?"

"It means "pole sister"," she smiled. "Two girls who... made love with the same male... consensually... I have liked making love with you. And I did it, only thanks to her. She wanted me to enjoy my birthday, making love with you. I'm not jealous. I'm grateful, to her."

It seemed to me all too much easy to be true. But Yoko started to dry me with a towel, laughing, and I did the same to her. She did not want to explain it to me any more: she thought it was obvious enough. We wore the bathrobes and we get to the greater, "Japanese" room. She took me by the hand.

"I yout you again," she told me simply. "Want you?"

"Yes... I'm just a bit... tired..."

"No worry. Lay down."

I leaned on my back, expecting that Yoko massaged me with her body. But she had another idea. She started kissing me, with ther lips and her tongue, from my feet on. She wanted to show me how clever she was, how she was able to "serve" a man. The touches of her lips were soft, but very exciting. She knew that the man he was kissing could raise and possess her in any moment, as soon as he had got his strenghts back. And she could just surrender and let him do. She was at my mercy, and she knew it. And she wanted to be.

But there was something of innocent in the way she moved over that 'futon', and over me. As if what she was done was a childish play. When she arrive at my breast level ,she pulled out all her tongue to lick my nipples. And she did it, making me feel a tickle and snort. She looked at me.

"'Kimochì des-kà'? She hasked me in a wisper. Do you like it? Am I doing fine? Am I clever?"

"Kimochi tak'san dè!" I answered. I like it very much... It's very good... She smiled and went ahead. From the chest, to the neck, to the ears, and then, a kiss on the nose, and all the way down...

"Have you had many women?" she asked, calm. It was not jealousy. Just curiosity. How many cunts had that 'gaijin' dick plowed, before to dive in her own?

"Hm... some... "

"Sure... You are a nice male... You are strong, and gentle... Your dick is long... You have penetrated many 'pushi'!" she said. dotting my dick with little kisses with her lips closed. Then she looked at me with a cunning smile. "Many mouths?"

"Hm... some too... besides yours... "

She chuckled. Yes, she had swallowed my 'chinkò' and my 'seyeki'. And she don't feel any shame for that. She bent on my sex and she let it enter, between her lips, slowly, looking at me with her childish smiling eyes, till the tip hit the back of her troath. Then she moved back, always slowly, always looking at me.

"I like to have you dick in my mouth... "

"Do I choke you, when I... "

"No... It doesn't hurt me... It's strong and soft at the same time. And it's tasty! You have a good taste!"

"Why do you want to know how many women I have had? Why is it so important for you?" I asked. She was looking at me, serious.

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers