Kondo San? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers

"You are a very experienced man," she said, bowing a bit, as facing a 'sensei', a master. "You know what men like. What a woman can do to please a man. I want to become a 'tokozyozu', a girl clever in bed. I want to learn how to make love well. Masako told me already something, but I want to know more. Please, teach me, what you can."

"Why do you want to learn it?"

"To enjoy sex. But especially, to make my men happy. I want to be a good lover, for the men I will have. So they will be gentler with me, they will be more patient with me.... Because they will like to fuck with me... They will like to fuck me... If I'm good in bed, 'tokozyozu"... they will not leave me so easily... "

I did not know how to answer, and she started again to kiss and lick my dick, my balls, calmly. She was waiting and wanting to be taken again by that 'gaijin' male. Her idea of sex was this: to be gently violated, invaded, dominated. To the point of ask a male to do it. But I was enjoying too much her kisses, the caresses of their lips and of her tongue to my testicles and to my shaft to make up my mind, throw her on her back or put her on all four and penetrate her 'pushy' without mercy. There was time for it, I though.

She pull back the face by my crotch and smiled to me.

"Are you still tired?"

"A bit... " I answered. A half lie. She laid on her back and looked at me.

"Do you like my body? Really?"

"Yes!" I said. I knelt to look at it better, from above. "I like it. A lot!". She chuckled.

"Then kiss me. Everywhere. 'Zuisho kisush'tè'!"

I bowed over her and started to kiss her in her cleavage. She was sweaty again, I still feel her smell. And I liked it.

"Boku no mune... S'teki des'ka?", she muttered. She was asking me, whether I liked her boobs. "Aren't they too small, for a 'gaijin'?"

"Hm!" I said, shaking my head no. She smiled. They were a bit small, indeed, but perfect. Firm and tender as pudding at the same time, good to be kissed, stroked... and to greet my dick too...

"Really? Really they are not small? European women have bigger tits, I know..." she wailed.

"Do you remember when you made me a 'paizuri'? I asked. She nodded, smiling. "They are big enogh for that, so, they are good""

"Do you want to do it again?" she asked, ready to host my dick in her sweet valley one more time.

"Thank you, not now... " I said. She smiled, and kept kissing my chest, my neck, my shouders...

"When you want to take me... don't say anything... Just do it... "

I waited a bit more, then I decided and moved. She just slipped beneath me without the least opposition, just a sigh, and another, stronger, when I penetrated her. and some more sighs, stronger and stronger, while I bucked over her, spearing her to the bottom, without effort, without a word...

"You're fucking me.... 'fakku mi hado'... 'fakku mi hado'!" she uttered, subdued, passive.

"Hush!" I said. She stopped talking: she had understood I wanted just to hear her moans.

And she kept moaning, lowly, as if in fear to be heard. Till the moment I "went" into her. Then she breathed deeply and wispered: "kimochi ikatta!", to let me know that she too enjoyed the ride. I snorted.

"Now In need to rest again... " I said.

"Rest: I will wait," she breathed. Wait to be fucked again. It seems she did not wanted anything more, there and then.

"Why you keep your eyes closed, when you make sex? Am I so ugly, then?"

"No!" she smiled, shaking her head. "I was figuring to be assailed in the dark... fucked in the dark... by a male I could not see... But who was too strong for me to stop... "

"So you figured I was a rapist?"

"You don't need to rape me... I like to belong to you... But yes, I was figuring so... "

"You like to BELONG to a man?"

"Yes. I just want him to be the right one for me. A man who does not hurt me. Who does not put me down... If I find a man like that, no matter if Japanese, or 'gaijin' or 'kokkujin'... I can belong to him... till he want me... "

"And when that man does not want you anymore?"

"I will find another man to belong to... " she shrugged. "I am done for that: to belong to a man. I am too weak to live alone... Or to rule over a man... Masako, maybe, can do it. But I cannot..."

She was speaking quietly. It was a matter of fact: she was so. Nothing to do. Accept what you can't change. But I felt sorry for her.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Do you want me to massage you? Maybe I'm not so clever as Masako, but I would like to do it... I never did it to anyone!"

"If you want... " I said. She nodded, I laid on mby belly, an dshe mounted over me.

"Masako is right... It's goot to lay upon you!" she said. She was moving already, back and forth, and her body was lighter and softer than Masako's one. A caress, not heavy at all.

"She said I have a good smell... " I said, dubious.

"Good smell... Good heat... Good all!" she said, breathing with satisfaction while her skin stroked my back. She knew very well that the male she was serving had another woman in mind. But till we were there, I belonged to her, as he belonged to me. Focus yourself on the present. Think here, think now. No vain efforts....

Anyway, atfer a dozen of silent moves back and forth over me, she make up her mind and introduce that topic.

"Do you feel guilty?"

"Why?"

"Because Masako is not here... And You have fucked me... " she said quietly. I sighed.

"A bit... " I admitted. She nodded: I felt her head moving on my shoulder.

"Are you in love with Masako? Do you feel you have a pledge with her? Do you feel... "ai", for her?"

"Tamannee, I guess." She nodded again. "Tamannee" was something more than pure fleshy desire, and quieter than "tamaranai", a strong pull toward someone or something. But not exactly "love". A crush, more or less.

"And I?"

"You are... A nice, sexy little girl... " Istarted.

"But I am just 'ecchi'. A nice Japanese cum-dump... " she said, always quietly. She could handle the truth, no use to hide it, or deny it. Compared with Masako, she was exactly this.

"Just 'ecchi'. And maybe too joung for me... "

"just 'ecchi' for you is good enough, for me," she said. She moved over me, and when I turned my head I was looking in her eyes. "You are a honest, strong, and not yet too old 'gaijin' male. And I'm happy to have been your... sopurando girl... and your... 'ken no dampu'... "

"No... " i shook my head.

"Yes, I am. Because you are really nice, kind and gentle... That's why Masako like you so much. And I like you too. Very, very much."

"Arigatà," I said She smiled, slipped a bid back and started massaging me again with his body, his breasts... "But then... Do you love me? Do you feel 'ai' for me?"

"Tamannee, I guess... " she joked, mocking my voice and my tone. I snorted. She looked at me again. "You don't have to feel guilty, making sex with me. You are not cheating Masako. She knew that I would have done it with you. She allowed me to do it. And you are not even taking advantage of me. I wanted to do it. I love your dick, inside of me, your strength, your way of fucking me... And I like... you... You can love Masako, I'm not averse. But you can have me too. If you want."

"Then... It's only 'sekkusu'... Even for you... "

"it's only 'sekkusu',", she said with her almost childish cheer, "But I like it!"

Yeah: "it's only rock and roll, but I like it", as that guy said. Yoko brought her face close to mine again.

"And I like... to do it... with you!"

And she kissed my nose.

Joe456
Joe456
60 Followers