Krush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm up for a little kitty," said Connie as she quickly scanned Shelly's curvy body.

"Connie!" exclaimed Shelly then, as she batted Connie's bicep with her purse Shelly added, "Really."

Connie placed both hands on her hips and looked down at the Shelly's crotch then into Shelly's eyes said softly, "What ... right?"

Suddenly, Shelly had a strange feeling enter her. She looked at the side of Connie's face then asked, "You?"

Connie turned her head, looked deep into Shelly's eyes and said with a faint voice, "Let's get trashed, I'll tell you all about it."

Shelly didn't know how to respond to her best friend's statement so she simply said, "Yeah, let's get wasted, and talk about this."

Two minutes later Shelly and Connie were driving out of the parking lot in Connie's antique Jaguar. A few feet down the drive Shelly began to feel as though she was headed for a strange journey with déjà vu striking her instantly.

"I didn't know you had a car like this, this is a classic, why drive it?" asked Shelly as she scanned the instrument panel.

Connie quickly glanced at Shelly then back at the road, "Low humidity, no clouds or chance of rain, 74 degrees and no breeze ... she likes it that way, she loves fucking with me."

Suddenly Shelly turned her body toward Connie and asked, "Where did you get this car?"

"You won't believe it," started Connie, "She showed up in the parking lot the second week I started at Westside ... I was looking at her like a bitch in heat ... a gorgeous guy walked up and said it was his car and asked if he could help ... I asked him how much ... he shook his head ... I whipped out my checkbook ... wrote the date, scribbled a number ... signed the bottom of the check and slipped it under the wiper blade ... then I told the guy all he had to do was fill in his name and I walked away ... two weeks later I got a note inside my pay check envelope asking me politely to pick up the car and title at a private garage," said Connie confidently as she turned the corner with both hands on the large wooden steering wheel.

Shelly couldn't believe what she was hearing and blurted out, "Mother fuck!"

Connie turned to face Shelly with a giant grin, "No ... Jaguar 150."

Shelly slammed back in the seat and looked up to the blue sky, "I can't believe this."

Connie quickly glanced at Shelly then back at the roadway then asked, "Huh?"

"I don't just need a drink," quipped Shelly, "I need a bunch of big ass drinks."

Connie slowed the car slightly then said as she glanced between Shelly and the road, "I'll take you to a little pub, it's close to my place ... only certain people go there and they have big ass drinks."

"Ok," said Shelly, as she looked deep into Connie's green eyes.

A few minutes later, Shelly and Connie were sitting in a corner of a dimly lit small pub called the Two Chair Table. The establishment was empty except for the couple of middle-aged women sitting at the small table in the opposite corner of the pub. After ordering their drinks from a stately woman in her late fifties, the girls sat still contemplating how to start the conversation. Connie was the bolder of the two and she started talking first and asked softly, "No plans this weekend?" as she toyed with the paper coaster.

"No ... not after what happened," Shelly said softly as she fiddled with the paper menu.

"What happened?" asked Connie facetiously.

"I can't tell you ... I made a promise a long time ago ... I keep my promises ... if I break them, they wouldn't be worth diddly, and for the moment, they're priceless," said Shelly as she looked at Connie with a sincere gaze.

Just before Connie was ready to respond the elderly barmaid returned with the drinks and placed them gently on the table, "Will that be one or two tabs ladies?" asked the barmaid.

Connie and Shelly glanced at each other as Connie asked, "Dutch?"

"Your Jag, my jig ... deal?" said Shelly as she held out her hand to shake Connie's hand.

"Very good ladies," said the barmaid as she placed extra paper coaters on the small table.

Both girls picked up their cocktails at the same time and lifted the goblets. When the glasses tapped together making a dull tink, Connie said, "To girlfriends who never tell they're sinners forever."

The girls took a sip then placed the goblets on the small table. Shelly then looked at Connie, smiled then asked, "That's a strange toast, what's it supposed to mean?"

"I've no fucking clue ... the words just came out that way," said Connie as she started to giggle.

Both girls started giggling and couldn't stop. It was as if they had excitedly found a piggy bank thinking they had won the lottery only to find nothing inside after breaking it open, then wondering why they never shook the silly pig before braking it.

After they caught their breath they sat silently sipping their cocktails. When they were through with their drinks, the barmaid appeared as if by magic. "Two more?" asked the old lady.

"Make it two more each, we're in a hurry," said Connie as she offered her glass to the barmaid.

As the girls waited patiently they glanced around the pub looking at all the objects in the room. Shelly spotted a horse and rider statuary then asked Connie, "What was this place before it became a bar?"

Connie looked to her right then to her left and then at Shelly, "I think it was a tobacco shop, like one of those head shops, you know dope paraphernalia ... stuff for dopes," said Connie with a slight squeak in her voice as she scanned Shelly's beautiful breasts.

"So ... you never mentioned you're lesbian," said Shelly softly.

Connie smiled a little and responded, "Actually, more bi, than lesbian, in fact I am bi." Connie then looked at Shelly and waited for a response.

Shelly moved her head back a little as she lifted her drink, "No shit."

Connie leaned slightly forward and held her cocktail goblet with both hands then said in a near whisper, "Connie was naughty when Connie was little, but Connie grew up and Connie discovered penis ... Connie like penis and kitty too so now Connie is naughty with both," said Connie as she surrounded the rim of her cocktail goblet with her pointing finger.

"You don't have to give away your secrets to me Connie, you know that," offered Shelly as she placed her empty goblet on the table.

Connie looked at Shelly and said, "I have to be honest with myself first, it's something my dad taught me many years ago ... lead with your heart, follow your gut ... did your dad ever teach you something he knew you'd never forget?" asked Connie as she picked up her third cocktail.

"Actually, I never met, or knew my father," said Shelly as she placed her half full goblet on the table.

"God Shell, that's so sad ... I'm sorry," said Connie as she looked into Shelly's eyes.

"My mom was a whore ... no, she was a slut ... Whores sell it, sluts give it away ... I have two sisters and they both have a different dad too ... what else can I say?" said Shelly then she finished her third drink.

"Jesus Shell, that's awful," said Connie as she leaned forward and rested her rams on the table.

"It wasn't so bad growing up, mom had some very interesting boyfriends over the years ... I learned a little German, a little French and a little Italian, not to mention a little Spanish ...it's what's known as multilingual fucking," Then Shelly lifted her goblet as if to toast the air.

"That's funny Shell ... God it must have been fun to watch," said Connie as she signaled the barmaid.

"It was fun to watch ... I liked watching," said Shelly softly,

Connie snapped her head toward Shelly and said in a near whisper, "No way."

Shelly grinned a little and lifted her goblet, "Way,"

Connie placed her chin in the palms of her hands and gazed at Shelly for a moment then said, "You don't look like the voyeur type ... are you shitting me?"

Shelly smiled then lifted her goblet, "It's not bull shit."

"God, okay then ... wanna watch me?" asked Connie as she wiggled her butt in her chair and stuck a silly pose.

Shelly sat back in her chair for a second then leaned forward, looked straight at Connie's face then asked, "Why?"

Connie remained in her posed position and spoke softly, "I'm really, really good at it ... especially with both at the same time."

Shelly knew they were getting drunk because the conversation was going off into never, never land, but Shelly was somehow interested in her friend's open behavior. She studied Connie's face for a long while then suddenly Connie said as she leaned back in her chair, "I will offer again, you know, I don't give up easily."

Shelly giggled a little and said as she gazed into Connie's eye, "Somehow, I know you will."

"Love my kitty, love me, that kind of thing ... huh?" said Connie as the barmaid stepped up to the table.

"Ladies?" asked the barmaid as she gathered empty goblets and placed them on a tray.

The girls looked at each other and said simultaneously, "another round."

"Shall I bring the tab with them?" asked the barmaid as she lifted the tray of empty goblets.

"Yes please," said Connie as she looked up at the barmaid's eyes.

After the barmaid walked a few feet away Connie leaned forward and placed her elbows on the table and rested her chin in her palms, "I would love to go down on you right now and watch your face as you respond to me," whispered Connie as she gazed deep into Shelly's violet eyes. "I bet you're even more beautiful during orgasm ... I just wanted you to know, with you, I promise, I'll be ultra gentle."

Shelly gazed deep into Connie's eyes and said softly, "I can't believe you're so open about it, that kind of life would scare me to death ... worrying about STDs and the constant fear of getting pregnant and everything else that comes with it ... like ... gosh, I don't know, guilt."

Connie looked at Shelly with a loving stare then said, "What guilt ... it's nothing like that ... I only have three partners, and have had the same ones for almost six years, it's like a pact, when we need each other we get together when and if we can, no grudges, no pressure, it's a mutual arrangement, sexually speaking of course." Then Connie sat back in her and waited once again for Shelly to respond.

Shelly's eyes widened for a second then she looked at the couple across the room then back at Connie. She smiled a little then said softly, "Your secret is safe with me Connie."

Connie leaned forward once again and said softly, "That's why I confided in you in the first place."

Shelly felt a bit strange but at the same time she understood Connie was attracted to her sincerity as well as her body. She leaned forward mimicking Connie's posture then said softly, "The last time I was kitty, I had no idea what I was doing, but gawd, I can remember to this day ... it felt wonderful ... then Shelly discovered her own kitty ... and hopefully some day, maybe an exclusive penis."

Connie smiled a little and whispered, "I shave ... its sorta, kinda like a kitty."

Shelly smiled a little then said as the barmaid approached the table, "Tempting ... but."

"OK ... okay ... I'll leave you alone ... for now ... still friends?" asked Connie then she sat upright. As the barmaid set the fresh cocktails on the table Connie looked at the drinks and said, "I have to wiz."

The Barmaid turned half way around then nodded toward the other side of the room, "over there, behind the bookcase," then she placed a tab folder on the table and walked away.

"You have to go? ... There's two back there," said Connie as she started to stand.

"I'll wait til you get back, purses and stuff ... you know." said Shelly as she watched Connie stagger to stand, "you ok?" she asked when Connie was fully erect.

Connie leaned over the table and whispered, "Just a bit moist, something a little toilet paper can handle ... besides I have to piss like a racehorse."

Shelly looked up at Connie and said softly as she curled her toes in her heels, "You're incorrigible."

As Connie walked toward the couple at the other corner of the pub, Shelly studied Connie's buttocks as she sashayed though the pub. Shelly thought Connie had a very cute bottom and one most women would want to have and most men would want to hold. Suddenly she felt a heat flush her body. Her memory was clear the first time she saw Peter and she wondered if the same thing was happening to her with Connie. She began to realize Peter had somehow changed and her feelings for him were beginning to vanish. Her mind started wondering about her times with Peter, but they seemed distant. When Connie returned to their table she glanced at Shelly and asked, "You okay? ... You look like you've seen a ghost."

Shelly snapped out of her trance for a moment and looked up at Connie just as Connie was sitting down. Her eyes followed Connie's eyes until Connie was fully seated. "Um, I think I have to go pee now," said Shelly in a soft voice.

Connie lifted her glass and toasted in the direction of the rest room then said, "Go ... I'll wait."

Connie scanned Shelly's body as she stood up and when Shelly was fully erect Shelly straightened her blouse and skirt then stepped around the table. As she sashayed away Connie gazed at Shelly's gorgeous buttocks. "Damn she's beautiful," whispered Connie under her breath. Soon Connie was sitting alone and reeling with drunken desire for her closest friend. "Fuck, I have to get a grip, my mind is fried ... the only thing I'm thinking right now is drinking Shelly's water," whispered Connie under her breath. Suddenly the barmaid was standing over Connie like a buzzard and gazing down at the table. Connie felt uneasy at first then the barmaid asked, "Want me to tack on another?"

Connie looked into the woman's eyes and saw a sparkle deep inside. She smiled at the woman then said with a sexy voice, "I couldn't do that to my future lover ... it's best she decide."

Connie studied her empty goblet after the barmaid left then suddenly Shelly appeared and stood over Connie for a second before she sat down in the chair. Connie looked at Shelly with a loving gaze then asked, "The barmaid likes your ass."

Shelly giggled a little then responded as she glanced at her purse then looked into Connie's eyes and said facetiously, "Yeah, right ... you didn't tell me one door has 'girls' and other one has 'dykes' on it ... this is a lesbian bar, isn't it."

Connie tapped the top of her goblet with her pointing finger and said. "Really? ... Then it makes sense, the barmaid likes your ass."

Shelly looked at the wall as if it were her best friend then she said, "Jesus ... the world has gone mad ... my best girlfriend wants my kitty ... an old woman wants my butt ... my coworker wants my boobs ... and a man hasn't seen any of those things in years." quipped Shelly, "I need another drink," she added as she turned to look at Connie.

Connie sat back in her chair and placed her hands palms down on the edge of the table then she asked softly, "That's rather profound."

"What?" asked Shelly as she looked in the direction of the barmaid.

"What you just said ... you implied a man hasn't seen you naked in years ... that what," said Connie as she searched for Shelly's eyes.

"Shit!" quipped Shelly as she closed her eyes and lowered her head.

"Never mind, you don't have to explain, I know, I know, it's a promise," said Connie softly as she placed her hand over one of Shelly's hands.

Shelly looked at Connie's hand as she felt a spark fill her spirit, then she looked at Connie's eyes and said softly, "This is driving me insane ... shit Connie, girls aren't supposed to know those things, but somehow I did ... but I don't know if I can maintain my feelings toward ... I'm feeling differently these days ... maybe I should stick it in a safe and lock it up ... For years I thought, I'll see him again and it all will be the same ... but now? ... I don't know."

Connie began feeling closer to Shelly then she ever had and she knew she had to back away gracefully. She sensed something was eating Shelly's soul like a shark devouring chump, but there was little she could do to help if she didn't know what it was. She gently squeezed Shelly's hand then whispered, "don't ever tell ... ever."

Shelly took a deep breath of air then exhaled until her lungs were empty. She looked deep into Connie's eyes then asked softly, "Is it possible ... to fondle a man?"

Connie pulled her hand off Shelly's hand then sat back with her hands on her lap. She looked deep into Shelly's eyes and asked softly, "You were molested, weren't you?"

Shelly leaned forward and looked into Connie's eyes then said in a near whisper, "You weren't listening to what I just said."

"Obviously we're not playing charades here ... it sounds convoluted ... at least where I grew up, we teased," said Connie as she felt Shelly staring a hole through her.

"Connie, I don't know if I'm confessing here and breaking a promise or breaking a promise by confessing, all I know is I fell deep ... it was a hell of a lot more than a crush, I assure you ... it's not the drinks talking here ... this is real ... and now it's scaring the crap out me ... I feel my life is about to take a giant yewie, if I allow it ... I mean a gimongous yewie ... and I don't know if I'll be able to handle the change," said Shelly as she felt her heart pound in her chest.

"Holy shit," whispered Connie as she leaned forward and gazed into Shelly's eyes hoping to find reality. "You are in deep, bat shit crazy in deep," added Connie as she sat back in her chair and folded her arms across her chest.

Shelly exhaled as if it were her last breath then she glanced at the bar and said, "Where is that old hag, I thought she was going to bring us another round."

"You sure you need more truth serum ... I mean, your beginning to scare me here ... I'm not sure I need to know the rest of the story either ... It might make me feel worse off," said Connie as she searched for Shelly's eyes.

Shelly looked at Connie's face, then her eyes then her breasts. She swallowed then pushed her goblet away. "Do you know I've only been with three people in my life and only one mattered, so far ... it was right in front of my face, I pushed too hard and it ran away ... then it showed up again ...You're right, Connie ... I'm in some real deep shit right now ... and, I can't tell you who ... whom ... he is, but I have something in my purse right now, proving the guy has been thinking about me for a very long time."

The two women sat and stared at each other for a moment then Connie said softly, "I'm not stupid Shelly."

Shelly looked at Connie with a concerned glare and said, "I know you're not stupid, you're very intelligent ... you're smarter than I am by a long shot."

"Instead of analyzing this, let me guess it through ... ok?' asked Connie as she sat back in her chair and folded her arms across her breasts.

"Ok," said Shelly as she sat back in her chair and folded her arms below her breasts.

"You knew who owned my Jag before you learned how I got it," said Connie cautiously then she added, "I never mentioned who I bought it from."

"Ok," said Shelly as she wiggled a little in her chair.

"You can't tell a soul the name of your ... let's say, your crush," said Connie confidently.

"Ok," said Shelly as she relaxed her arms a little.

"You were curious ... you had nothing else to offer, but he responded to you and that had never happened to either of you before ... my guess he was aware of what was going on and it scared him to death, but none the less his life would have changed if ... well, let's say, if you guys would have taken to the next level," said Connie, as she looked deep into Shelly's eyes.

"Ok," said Shelly as she grabbed her thighs and exhaled.

"You promised each other to keep it a secret, so my guess is he respects you as much as you respect him," said Connie as she leaned forward slightly.