Krush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Shelly could stand, Connie stepped forward and took Shelly's hands, "Shelly, stop, Shelly, come on, think honey ... come on, it's ok, I'm not going away ... Shelly."

Shelly looked up at the ceiling with a look of fear, and couldn't help her mouth from quivering, "Oh my God ... oh Connie."

Connie pulled gently on Shelly's hand and she could feel a slight resistance then she said in a near whisper, "It's okay Shelly ... it won't bite honey, I promise."

As Shelly's heart pounded in her chest she turned her head then looked down. Her eyes focused on the pink oddity before her and she couldn't stop repeating the same word, "Oh my God."

"Shelly, please look at me honey." Said Connie with a tender voice.

Shelly's heart began to pound in her chest so hard she could feel the thumping in her head and the lump in her throat as she looked deep into Connie's dark blue eyes and didn't know what to say to the beautiful woman.

"I am truly sorry I didn't talk about it before, honey ... I wish I would have, but we've been moving very fast ... Shelly, please, I'm still the Connie you know, inside, I deeply care about you and I fear I'm scaring you away." Offered Connie as she knelt before Shelly and began kissing the backs of Shelly's hands.

"But Connie," Shelly said with a quiver in her voice, "It's a, p, penis ... you have a ... a ... oh God ... a penis." Said Shelly meekly as she glanced at Connie's genitals again and coughed.

"Shelly ... look at me sweetie ... look at me, honey, please Shelly." Pleaded Connie as she lowered her body to the floor in a squat.

Shelly moved her eyes away from the mesmerizing little organ and into Connie's eyes then said with a hush, "You sure know how to knock the wind out of a girl ... in more ways than one ... Oh my God I can't believe this is happening"

"Shelly ... come, sit on the floor with me and talk to me ... I'm sure you have a lot of questions and I want to answer all of them ... believe me, I really do honey, please sit with me, okay?" Connie said calmly as he gently held Shelly's hand to guide her to the floor.

Shelly slide off the tub rim and sat in front of Connie Indian style, and for some reason felt she had to be modest. She adjusted the hem of her dress to cover her pubic area then she looked into Connie's glistening eyes, cleared her throat then asked coyly while exhaling and blinking her eyes, "um, I don't know what to ask first."

"What's the first thing that comes to mind?" asked Connie as he grasped both of Shelly's hands and held them gently on Shelly's knees.

Shelly looked down at the now hidden organ then up into Connie's waiting eyes and with a soft voice asked, "What box do you check?"

Connie dropped her head for a second as she giggled a little then raised her head, smiled at Shelly then said softly, "female, of course," then she raised her head slightly and focused on Shelly's eyes and waited for the next question.

Shelly grinned a little then asked as he adjusted her bottom to be more comfortable on the floor, "Does it work, like, you know, like normal?"

Connie smiled a little and after gently squeezing Shelly' fingers she said softly, "Oh yes ... it's very normal and very hard right now, and it hurts."

Shelly exhaled then took a deep breath of air and held it for a second the exhaled and dropped her head, "God Connie, its, like its, like real and you even have, like, a, a scrotum ... what do I do with it?"

Connie raised her left hand and gently lifted Shelly's head by pressing under her chin. When Shelly looked into Connie's eyes, she smiled and Connie said softly, "Anything you can imagine."

Shelly smiled a little then looked at Connie's chest, "Are they real too?"

"What ... the little balls?" asked Connie as she searched for the focus of Shelly's violet eyes.

"No ... your boobs, are they real or, did you have them, you know," said Shelly softly.

Connie lowered her left hand and gently took Shelly's right hand then lifted it to her left breast. When Shelly's hand felt the warm skin of the soft blob of flesh she smiled slightly and said softly, "your nipples are hard."

"They've been hard for hours Shelly ... I don't mind telling you, it's because of you, and yes they are real," said Connie as she scanned the forms of Shelly's outrageously beautiful breasts.

"God Connie ... your body is just like a girl, you have a beautiful face, pretty skin, dainty hands, beautiful boobies, a perfect girl butt, supper sexy legs and all the right stuff girls are made of ... and a thing like a little boy," said Shelly as she looked at each part of Connie's form, then she asked with a soft voice, "why am I not running away?"

Connie dropped her hand to Shelly's knee then asked softly, "Would you like to touch it?"

Suddenly Shelly felt she was intruding into Connie's special world, and she wasn't sure if she should touch it, but her curiosity was so strong and she felt closer to Connie than she ever had. When she started to reach out, she pulled her hand back and placed it in her lap. "I've only seen two of them before ... one was a little bigger and the other one was a whole lot bigger ... does it really work like a normal one?"

"Yes Shelly ... if you want, I can show you it works like a ... normal one ... I go wiz with it and yes I can masturbate and make it cum, right now it's so hard I see there's a little moisture on the tip," said Connie then she looked down and wiped the shinny liquid off the tip with her pointing finger, lifted her hand in front of Shelly's lips with her finger pointing up. "Here, sweetie, taste it."

Shelly felt she was in a strange dream and didn't want to escape. She looked at the shinny tip of Connie's finger then into Connie's eyes then back at the shinny finger, "what does it taste like?"

"Well ... sometimes it's salty ... sometimes its kinda sweet, and sometimes it has a flavor so erotic ... it's like an aphrodisiac," said Connie with a tender voice, then she placed her other fingers under Shelly's chin and winked at her, "Here, let me wipe your lips, like lip gloss, then you can taste it when you want ... okay?"

Shelly began feeling dizzy and she wasn't sure if she could do what Connie wanted, but her pull toward the beautiful woman was so strong she nodded her head once and said, softly, "okay."

Connie gently wiped Shelly's lips with the moisture then looked into Shelly's eyes and whispered, "There we go honey."

Shelly smiled a little and looked at Connie's finger as she retraced it then she said softly, "I don't have anything exotic to offer you Connie."

Connie placed her hands on the sides of Shelly's cheeks then looked deep into Shelly's eyes, "Oh Shelly ... your entire body is the most exotic thing I have ever seen ... you are an incredibly beautiful woman Shelly, and I feel blessed to be your presence ... so blessed in fact, my penis is about ready to explode."

Shelly eyes began to water and she felt a strong urge to kiss her friend on the lips. After Connie moved her hands to Shelly's shoulders Shelly looked down and studied the little pink rod. Shelly's mind raced back to the time she was with Kenny and the first time she pulled his underpants down to reveal his stiff little shaft and it oozed semen on her hands. Suddenly Shelly felt a warm sensation fill her entire body and she felt engulfed in Connie. She looked into Connie's waiting eyes, smiled a little, squeaked deep in her chest, cleared her throat then asked, "do you have to cum?"

Connie smiled a little then responded as her heart began to race, "Yes."

Shelly looked down at the tiny rod, then looked up at Connie's eyes and whispered with a slight squeak in her voice, "How do we do it?"

"Oh God Shelly, that is so sweet," whispered Connie as she felt her entire body flush with a beautiful warm flash.

"What do you want me to do?" asked Shelly as she felt her groin twitch.

"Wanna take your dress of for me sweetie?" as Connie softly as she pulled her hands away from Shelly's shoulders.

"Ok," whispered Shelly.

Connie remained sitting on her the heels of her feet as she watched the gorgeous woman before her reach for the hem of her precious little dress and lift the material up her body. When Shelly's gorgeous breasts were exposed Connie gasped slightly and nearly leaned forward to suck one of Shelly's fat pink nipples. Connie couldn't believe how beautiful Shelly's skin was and she watched Shelly's long black hair pull up with the dress as Shelly raised her hands above her head. When the material was over Shelly's head she swished it to her right and her hair fell across her face. Before the material touched the floor, Connie reached out and gently moved Shelly's soft hair away from her beautiful face.

"Ok," whispered Shelly as she looked into Connie's eyes then asked in a near whisper, "now what?"

Connie couldn't help scanning the curves of Shelly's breasts and she began to feel her penis twitch at the sight of Shelly's gorgeous erect pink nipples.

Connie slowly reached for the front bindings of her robe and slipped the material off her shoulders and let the white cloth fall to her waist. Shelly looked down at Connie's breasts and whispered, "They're beautiful Connie ... your nipples are so stiff."

"Thank you Shelly," whispered Connie, then she slowly leaned forward as Shelly moved her head toward Connie's head. When their lips touched they pressed so gently against each other it almost felt like they were kissing their own lips. When Connie backed her head away she looked at Shelly's beautiful face. Shelly's eyes were closed and she remained still until they opened. Connie smiled a little then lifted her upper body until she was kneeling in front of Shelly. Her penis was inches from Shelly's chest and nearly nestled between her breasts. Shelly looked at Connie's right nipple then at the left nipple and couldn't resist touching each one once. When Connie felt Shelly's fingers touch her nipples she rested her penis on Shelly's right nipple and began gently rubbing it against the soft erect nub.

"Oh God, this is so beautiful, "whispered Shelly as she watched the little pink rod glide across her nipple. Her stomach muscles began to quiver and she knew she was feeling an incredible orgasm approaching.

Connie placed her hands gently on Shelly's head and began moaning deep in her chest as she increased her hip rocking while the feeling of Shelly's nipple touching her penis made it pound and burn inside. "Oh my God Shelly ... I'm."

As if by instinct Shelly placed her hands under her breast and lifted it to caress the little pink shaft. As she watched Connie's penis circle her nipple Shelly felt a twitch in her rectum then water started flowing form her vaginal cavity. "Oh God help us," squeaked Shelly as she looked up at Connie's face above her, "Shelly," moaned Connie as her body began shivering.

Shelly quickly looked down, and as she felt her groin vibrate out of control she watched Connie's penis as it oozed glistening white jelly onto Shelly's nipple, and while a voice above her moaned and the body in front of her shook Shelly's water began squirting from deep inside Shelly's vaginal cavity as her body began to tremble deep inside, "Connie, it's, happening, right now."

When it was over, the girls remained in their positions while catching their breaths. It seemed like hours until they felt recuperated enough to sit and look into each others glistening eyes. Suddenly they gently embraced with their heads next to each other and felt their souls entwine.

Then Shelly squeezed a little and whispered into Connie's ear. "I love you Connie," then both girls began weeping in celebration of what had just happened yet more for what was to come.