Krush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," said Shelly as she massaged her thighs and took a deep breath.

"He told you to wait, and my guess is, he had to or he'd be sitting in a six by nine with Bruno right now and not the success he is," said Connie softy as she gazed deep into Shelly's eyes.

Shelly looked at Connie as her eyes began to water, She felt trapped but somehow sensed a door was about to open and her life was waiting on the other side.

Connie leaned forward pressing her breasts against the edge of the table then said with a near whisper, "But he's not with Bruno now, is he? ... Your secret is safe with me Shell ... talk to Peter ... hell, marry the guy if you love him ... have twenty kids with the man ... God knows, he can afford it ... fuck your brains out every night, he's gorgeous ... and don't let him run away this time."

"Ok," said Shelly as she dropped her head and looked at her hands.

"See ... you didn't need more truth serum ... just a kick in that gorgeous ass," said Connie as she sat back in her chair. Then Connie leaned forward again as asked softly, "If that guy isn't still in love with you honey that man is everything they say he is."

Shelly looked up at Connie with a puzzled gaze and asked, "What do they say Peter is?"

"A complete asshole with a God complex," said Connie confidently as she reached for her purse.

"They're more right than they know ... I have to call my mom and tell her I'm fine, hold up for a sec ok?" asked Shelly as she reached for her purse.

As Connie sat with her purse in her lap she watched Shelly feel around in her Dooney Bourke for her cell phone. When Shelly found the device she pulled it out, swiped the screen then pressed a single place on the face. She held the phone to her ear as she listened to the ring tone while looking at Connie's face.

"Oh, hi mom ... yeah I know ... but the sun is still up ... we can figure it out when I get home ... no ... yes ... I'm with my girlfriend Connie, you'd love her, she so sweet and really cool ... yes mother ... I know mother ... mom ... I'll be home in a half hour ... ok ... I love you too ... bye."

Connie smiled then said as she started to stand, "Amazing, isn't it ... they wiped our asses when we're young ... then we wipe their asses when they're old."

Shelly placed her cell phone in her purse the said, "I wish it were that simple Connie ... you ok to drive? ... Seriously, I can get a cab to take me to my car ... no need to drive the extra miles."

"Good idea," said Connie, "I only live a block or so from here and I'm always gentle with that car, if she needs to be towed further than four blocks, I'll have her towed ... I don't want you driving either, get a cab and go straight home ... Promise me."

After Shelly nodded, she slipped a few bills into the tab folder, closed it quickly then she grabbed her cell phone again, called a cab to pick her up, closed her wallet and phone then dropped them both into her purse. The girls got up and walked toward the entrance then sat on the antique seat in the foyer of the pub as they waited for the cab. A few seconds passed and two thirty something women walked into the pub and gazed at Connie and Shelly as they passed. One of the women said something crass but Connie and Shelly remained silent.

A few more seconds passed and Connie placed her hand gently on Shelly's thigh and patted the soft skin. Shelly looked at Connie just as Connie whispered, "If it doesn't work out, come see me, Connie can fix the love boo boo, ok?"

Shelly giggled a little then whispered in Connie's ear, "Thanks Connie."

Connie gently squeezed Shelly thigh then patted the cool skin as she whispered, "Good girl, you have incredible integrity Shell, I admire that about you more than you know ... and my bet is Peter sees that in you as well ... He's a lucky man."

Suddenly a white Lincoln sedan pulled up under the canopy and stopped. The magnetic sign on the passenger side front door had large letters, 'Johnny's Limo Service' and below, in barely readable letters, 'A subsidiary of Miller's Auto & Service Garage, Inc'.

Shelly giggled a little under her breath and said to Connie, "Christ, the men in this town sure have this place wrapped up don't they."

Connie patted Shelly on her shoulder as both girls stood then followed with, "probably more than we'll ever find out,"

After the girls passed through the double oak and beveled glass doors they stood under the canopy and embraced. Connie felt like Shelly's sibling at that moment but she feared their friendship was, somehow changing. Then suddenly Shelly whispered in Connie's ear, "You can grab my ass you know, I hear this is lesbian territory."

Without hesitation, Connie lowered her right hand down Shelly back and when her palm rested on Shelly's firm buttock she gently pressed on the cool mound. Shelly felt as though she was being loved on more than being fondled and she liked the feeling. Then Connie whispered as she massaged Shelly's soft buttock, "Top shelf honey ... that is definitely top shelf."

Shelly couldn't help giggling as she felt Connie's warm hand fondle her posterior then she pulled her head back a little and looked into Connie's deep green eyes. She smiled a little then said in a soft voice, "I suppose this is the place where we kiss for the first time."

Connie looked deep into Shelly's soft eyes then whispered, "You're incorrigible."

Shelly winked at Connie then gently pressed her lips on Connie's lips. Connie wasn't prepared for the feeling of Shelly's kiss and it sent a shiver up her spine. Connie realized at that moment, Shelly gave her the spark she wanted and thought would be there. Connie released her grip on Shelly's buttocks and the girls took one step backward, gazed into each other's eyes, cleared their throats then simultaneously both girls said, "umm, yeah ... okay then."

Connie reached out to take Shelly's hand as both girls giggled a little. "Come on girl, you gotta get home and help your mom, and I have to go home and make a couple of calls ... we can figure out what to do with your car, later."

Connie stepped toward the limousine's passenger side rear door and reached for the door handle as Shelly followed. After Shelly slipped into the car seat Connie winked at her then closed the door just as she heard the taxi driver ask, "Where to miss?"

A moment later, Shelly wiggled her fingers at Connie though the window glass then blew her a kiss. As the white Lincoln started to move forward Connie blew Shelly a kiss, folded her arms at her waist then stood silently as the white carriage carried Shelly away.

"Shit," whispered Connie as she looked at the back of Shelly's head.

Suddenly Connie felt a presence behind her and she whirled around. The old barmaid was standing with a folded bill in her hand with a stern look on her face, "I can't accept this miss, a hundred dollar tip for a twenty dollar tab is way too much, don't get me wrong I could certainly use the money but, I am a fair woman."

Connie looked at the crisp bill and then at the lady's eyes. "I didn't know she did that, but if she did, she did for good reason, keep it."

Suddenly the old woman's face turned to glee as she said with a gruff voice, "Tell her thank you the next time you see her."

Connie gazed into the old woman's eyes and noticed they were tuning into pools. She nodded her head once out of respect for the woman's love of honest humanity then said softly, "I will ... if I ever see her again."

That night while Shelly was making homemade beef potpies for dinner, a tow truck pulled up and stopped in the street in front of the house under the streetlight with Shelly's car sitting on the flatbed. The driver got out and walked up the path to the front door with a metal clipboard in his hand. Shelly ran to the front door before the door bell chimed and opened it as she flipped the light switch, the man looked up and then at the clipboard then back at Shelly, are you Miss Duval?"

How much is this gonna cost me?" asked Shelly as she looked at the piece of shit sitting on the tow truck's flat bed.

"Already paid for miss, I just need you to sign here," said the guy as he flipped the clipboard around and held a pen for Shelly.

"That little shit, I'll get her for this," whispered Shelly as she scribbled her name on the signature line.

After Shelly watched her car being rolled onto the pavement she approached the driver, "How did you get inside it?"

The guy removed his gloves then pointed to the sign on the side of the truck, "The small print ma'am, salvage and recovery, we have ways ... you have your keys?" he said as he snapped a metal compartment closed mounted on the tow truck.

Shelly moved her car to the driveway, locked it, giggled because it didn't diesel, then went inside, sat with her mother at the table and ate quietly as the TV echoed rerun lines from the series Cheers in the background. Part way through the meal, Shelly stood and grabbed her nearly empty plate and just as she turned toward the kitchen, her mother asked, "That was sweet of your friend."

Shelly leaned forward and spoke softly as if she was about to consol a person accusing another for being out of control. "Look mom, I have to tell you something, and don't get mad, it's very personal, and very, well let's just say ... he was right."

The woman wiped the side of her mouth with her thumb then looked at Shelly with a scared gaze. "I knew it."

Shelly repositioned her body to get comfortable then looked straight into her mother's eyes. She knew her mother was waiting patiently for the truth and she knew she was about to tell the truth. "Mom," began Shelly with a soft voice, "There are some things in life we just can't hide, and there are things we must hide, but at the same time we need to maintain our sanity ... I guess that's why there's a thing called absolution, for better or worse, we can confess and have faith the person we're confessing to won't go off and tell the world, or worse, use it against us, like the government does for example?"

Her mother giggled a little then asked, "Are you confessing or am I?"

Shelly raised her eyebrows slightly, nodded her head then winked at her mother and asked, "Are you confessing?"

"I'm your mother, you first," said the woman as Shelly sat back in the chair.

"Ok, here goes ... I love being with the right one ... I love sex too ... but with the right one ... I thought I found the right one a long time ago ... and I liked being there, but there was no sex ... does that make any sense?" said Shelly as she sat calmly looking into her mother's eyes.

Her mother raised her eyebrows then relaxed her face, "Ok, my turn ... I love sex ... with men ... I love feeling my body and the sensation of having an orgasm when that fucking thing explodes inside me ... then I fall in love ... does that make any sense?"

Shelly scratched her head then placed her hands in her lap, "Mom, it's more than that, it's not the physical thing I feel, it's more like I'm looking for a response, something to tell me, I'm real, I'm actually a spiritual part of it, not just the receptacle."

The woman grinned a little then said softly, "Shit ... you're more grown up then I am ... you had orgasms yet?"

"Mom, that's dumb, I'm almost twenty four," said Shelly as she glanced at her mother's aging hands.

"Well, it's part of the response you claim to be looking for, have you ever had an orgasm so strong you loose the feeling of the man above you?" asked her mother as she looked deep into Shelly's eyes.

"Mom, we're going into territory I don't even discuss with my dearest friend," said Shelly as she looked away from the table.

"Ok, then I'll tell you what it's like to have it happen when you're old enough to ask your own baby the same question," said her mother as she placed her hands in her lap and sat back in the chair.

"I think I just got a confession ... how often did you and dad do it?" asked Shelly softly.

The woman looked away then back at Shelly then said, "As often and anywhere we could, even in broad daylight, on a beach, in the breaking waves."

"Jesus mom," Shelly said softly.

"I loved watching him fuck me," said her mother as she looked away for a moment then back at her daughter. "So, how often did you and Peter do it?" added her mother.

Shelly looked at her mother with a stern gaze then said confidently and lovingly, "We didn't, mom, that's what I'm trying to tell you."

"Well, that's a relief ... I thought you guys were a hot item," said her mother as she lifted her fork.

"Mom, I'm not totally like you, I do have integrity, but I'm not a virgin, if that's what you're inferring ... I gave that to Kenny," said Shelly softly.

"Gee, thanks a shit load, I don't have integrity now?" asked the woman as she placed the fork on her partially eaten food, "Kenny, why him?" she added softly.

"Mom ... I was talking about my integrity," said Shelly as she watched her mother's face glance at the food in her plate. Then Shelly added, "Kenny was so dumb, he made me laugh instead of cry when it happened, okay?"

"Well my dear sweet child, I think this confession session is getting a bit boring and, I for one would like to go to bed tonight, and dream about a man I once loved, and fucking masturbate, you on the other hand, can go figure out your sex life ... that about sum it up?" offered her mother as she backed her chair with her rump to stand.

"Mom, just so you know, I never did with Peter," Shelly said softly.

The woman looked at Shelly lovingly then said softly, "I've never seen a red heart crossed out on the kitchen calendar before, guess it makes sense."

Shelly paused for a moment then said, "I guess it's obvious, isn't it."

As her mom stood looking at Shelly she suddenly felt the urge to lighten the evening. She smiled and said softly, "Go have fun, lord knows you've waiting long enough, God, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the room when you finally figure it out, but have a backup plan, a couple of bucks for cab fare ... and your vibrator handy ... you never know."

"Mom ... You still don't get it," said Shelly softly.

That night, Shelly had a curious dream. She felt soft strong hands fondling her buttocks and at the same time she felt an incredibly soft sensation tap her clitoris. When she woke, she felt her crotch and realized she was wet. She slipped off the bed and studied the bed sheet. When she saw the wet spot she shrugged her shoulders, shook her head and smiled. She didn't know what had just happened, but she knew she was horny and needed a release.

Shelly paused for a moment as she gazed out the window into the dimly lit nighttime space then she glanced into the mirror. Without thinking, Shelly pulled her panties off, sat on the bed, spread her legs and watched her pink clitoris in the mirror as she flicked it with her finger. In a few moments her body began to feel electric and her thighs began to quiver. A second later her hips began rocking as her crotch started vibrating. Suddenly, Connie's face appeared in her mind and she felt tender lips kissing hers and her entire spirit exploded. She growled a low grunt as water shot from her vaginal cavity and blasted into the air.

The sensation was so powerful her spine tingled, her loins quivered out of control and her fingers danced across her clitoris as she growled in a low deep voice, "fuck," while visions of an ejaculating penis in her hands and a woman kissing her flashed across her mind. A few moments later Shelly lay on her back breathing heavy with her eyes closed wondering how in the world she could clearly recall a moment so long ago and why was she feeling the lips of a woman on her lips. Shelly had a tough time sleeping but she did eventually fall sleep.

Early the next morning, suddenly, Shelly woke, slipped off the bed then sat on the floor next to her purse, and with her palms cupping her face she solemnly wept. Something was changing inside her and it frightened her. When she regained her composure Shelly grabbed her cell phone and pressed the pad until her best friend's cell phone number appeared. When Connie answered on the second ring tone Shelly simply blurted out, "Connie, we have to talk."

"What's the matter Shell?" asked Connie with a sleepy tone.

"I'm scared," answered Shelly as she brushed her hair to one side of her face.

Shelly heard rustling of sheets then in the background she heard a soft female voice say, "it's ok, go, it can wait."

"Sorry honey, what's the matter?" asked Connie in a calming voice.

"Oh God, I am so sorry, Connie, I didn't know you were with somebody, I can call back later," offered Shelly as she felt her stomach pinch.

"No, no, it's ok, we're fine, what's going on sweetie?" asked Connie with a whisper.

"I can't believe I called you," said Shelly as she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"So talk," said Connie as she slipped off her bed and patted her lover on the buttocks.

There was a long pause then Connie asked, "Hello, I can hear breathing, so that means you're alive, right?"

"I'm thinking Connie, I have no idea what, but I'm thinking," said Shelly with a soft voice.

"You wanna meet somewhere?" asked Connie as she reached for her alarm clock.

There was another long pause then Shelly asked coyly, "Can I come to your place?"

"Of course you can, hold on a sec," whispered Connie then Shelly heard, "Shelly wants to come over ... she wants to talk."

Shelly heard a soft muffled sound then she heard Connie speak clearly, "Come on over."

"If your with someone, really it can wait, Connie, seriously, we can talk later," whispered Shelly.

"No, don't wait, Beth and me can help ... seriously, get your pretty little bottom in that hunk of junk and come over," demanded Connie.

"I feel like such an ass ... are you sure you don't mind?" asked Shelly with a crack in her voice.

"I'm hanging up ... go to the Two Chair Table and we'll meet you there, if you're not there in an hour, I'll call you, ok?" offered Connie with a stern voice.

"Ok, ok," said Shelly then she pressed the end call button. A second later Shelly couldn't recall the conversation she just had with Connie. She dismissed her lapse of memory and a second after she asked herself; 'Shit, did I just screwed up?'

Shelly grabbed a small orange sundress out of her dresser and slipped it over her head, straightened the cloth, bloused it to cover the fact she didn't put on a bra, pulled the hem a little then looked into the mirror, squinted, then exposed her teeth, ruffled her hair then after telling her mother she was going shopping Shelly jumped into her old clunker and drove straight toward the Two Chair Table pub. On her way to hopefully find answers, she began feeling as though her life was out of control and she began asking herself questions while driving.

"Why did I do that to him?"... "Why do I not care now?"... Why do I trust Connie with my secrets? ... Is Connie's friend Beth the same Beth I used to know? ... Why did my father run off? ... How could my mother love him so much? ... What kind of girl loves a man? ... What kind of girls, love girls?" Suddenly Shelly slammed on the brakes and the car came to a screeching stop ending up sideways on the street not far from the Two Chair Table as car horns and fowl voices filled the air around her.

Shelly plucked her cell phone out of her purse and pressed the redial key then waited. Connie answered after the first ring and asked, "Shelly."

"Connie, I don't remember getting here, but I'm near the pub ... I have no clue where to go from here." Said Shelly as she glanced around the neighborhood.

"Give me a street sign." Said Connie in a calm voice.

"Looks like Michael and 45th, about a half a block ahead." Said Shelly as she squinted to read the street sign.