Labyrinth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe that's why she is unresponsive. She is being drugged.

Megan couldn't prevent screaming out loud when she turned her eyes to the center of the chamber. There was another woman that she didn't notice before because she was completely green, almost like a decaying corpse. The woman was distended and wasn't moving at all.

"Oh my God! Is that woman dead?!"

Looking more carefully, Megan realized that the woman was alive and breathing. The reason for her bloatedness was an apparent pregnancy. These monsters have injected so much venom in her that she is all green now! And she looks so pregnant!

The thought of being pregnant reminded Megan of herself before giving birth to the maggots. Her pussy stirred involuntarily. Then she cast-off the thought, feeling ashamed.

A guttural sound coming from one of the creatures, returned Megan's attention back to the first woman. There was something moving within the hollow tentacle and it was getting closer to the woman's pussy. Megan considered helping her but she was too afraid.

That tentacle is bulging. Something is sliding inside of it.

As the large bulge reached the woman's crotch and pushed into her body, the woman woke up from her blissful reverie and lifted her upper body with a loud moan.

Megan got scared by this and jumped back but she quickly returned to the same spot, observing the astonishing event without blinking. From that angle, she couldn't see the girl's crotch but she could imagine that large object expanding her pussy lips and forcing its way in, stretching her vaginal cavity to the limit. Is pushing it inside of her!

An instant later, the woman bent backwards and her entire body began to tremble. She was having an orgasm! Her eyes rolled back as her belly bloated to accommodate the object that the creature was shoving into her. Only her legs remained immobile, seemingly paralyzed by the venom.

She is having an orgasm! Probably the drug is also an aphrodisiac. That could explain it. Megan thought, still trying to find explanations to everything that was happening in the cave.

The woman's climax lasted for a couple of minutes and Megan witnessed every twitch and jolt from the possessed body. Megan thought it was kind of perverted to just sit there and watch the woman's orgasmic convulsions but truthfully it was so fascinating that she couldn't look away.

I wonder what was pushed inside of her belly. Maybe it is a large egg, or an embryo. The creatures in this cave are so weird.

When the woman finally settled down, Megan heard moans from a different section of the chamber. It was the greenish woman.

She is awakening. I feel sorry for her. She is probably in pain.

The woman's moaning didn't sound like she was in pain. It was quite the opposite. Megan noted this when the woman grabbed her breast and waved her hips sensually.

Wow! She is not in pain at all. She actually looks very excited!

The woman jolted a couple of times and threw her head back. Suddenly, a surge of greenish fluid gushed from her pussy.

What? Is she peeing? Or...

Then, her pussy lips parted and a slimy figure emerged from within. It was some sort of semi-transparent amniotic sac containing an exact tiny replica of the creatures that crowded the room. The woman moaned louder and spread her legs, facilitating the way for her offspring.

Something is coming out of her! She is giving birth!

The process was slow and the woman enjoyed it immensely. She twitched, contorted and screamed in bliss. The woman's stomach appeared to have a life of its own as it churned and pulsated, trying to push the newborn into the world.

It was difficult to discern if she was having an orgasm because her joyous spasms didn't stop the whole time. Megan witnessed with astonishment as the small creature was expelled bit by bit and the woman's distended belly regained her flatness.

At last, her offspring came completely free of her body and the amniotic sac broke. The woman's climax finally receded and she rested on the wet floor, breathing heavily. Megan watched as the newborn moved, very slowly, contracting and expanding its body like a fat worm.

"This is unbelievable."

The offspring was not even one meter away from its mother when the large monster nearby waved its tentacle a couple of times above the woman's body and then shoved it forcefully into her pussy!

Wow! He is penetrating her! She just gave birth and he is already fucking her! I guess he is going to place another egg or something inside of her like the other creature did with this woman here.

It was obvious that the woman was more than happy to oblige since she lifted her hips to allow an easier and deeper penetration.

Megan remained in the same spot for a while, studying the situation. She could go back and check for tunnels that she missed or she could take her chances running through this chamber and hoping to reach the tunnel at the other side.

These creatures seemed to move very slowly but this can be deceiving. There most be a reason why they were able to capture all these women. Which makes me wonder, why are there so many women in this cave?

Megan concluded that it was better to move forward. She stood up and prepared to run as fast as she could across the room. But at the last instant, she saw movement on the far side of the chamber. Megan lifted her eyes to see a woman approaching her. She moved between the creatures without a worry in her mind.

"Hey! Be careful! These monsters are dangerous!" Megan yelled, trying to warn the woman.

Megan barely finished the sentence when one of the creatures moved its tentacle extremely fast and wrapped it around the woman's waist. Strangely, the woman didn't flinch or screamed. She didn't do anything. She just stood there like a lifeless mannequin.

"Oh God! They got her!! I have to do something!" Megan said out loud. Then she noticed something attached to the back of the woman's head.

What is that on her hair?

Another creature reached out and moved its tentacle around her body, exploring. It was already familiar with the human anatomy and focused its attention on the spot between her legs. It quickly discovered that she was not a suitable breeder. Her womb was inaccessible.

She also has something between her legs! It looks like a giant worm! Megan thought alarmed, looking at the woman's crotch.

The creature released her shortly afterwards and the woman resumed her robotic walking with not a single gesture on her face. Megan saw this with incredulity and curiosity. Why did the monsters let her go? She hoped this woman could give her some answers.

The woman didn't seem to notice her at all and Megan had to stand in her path to make her stop. Her faraway, unblinking stare was a little unnerving.

"Wait! Hi! What is your name? Where are you going?" Megan asked.

Megan quickly realized with disappointment that the woman was even less responsive than Susan. She confirmed that the thing attached to the girl's head was a living creature as it seemed to be breathing. Megan suspected that this creature was manipulating the woman like a puppet.

She touched the mind-controlling parasite and carefully tried to pull it off but it was firmly attached and she didn't want to hurt the woman. What is this thing? This is why she can't see me or hear me.

Megan moved around the woman's body and found something else... She has another worm in her ass! Her entire body is invaded by parasitic creatures.

She knelt in front of the woman and looked carefully at the creature in her pussy. Both worms look identical to each other and they had teeth at the end, providing some kind of protection. Megan intuitive mind started to make sense of the woman's 'immunity' to the nearby tentacle-creatures.

This is why the creatures with tentacles let her go. They couldn't penetrate her. This is a clever defense but I am afraid she didn't come up with it by herself.

Then Megan had an idea, Now that she has crossed the room safely, maybe I should remove the worms.

Megan grabbed the spongy worm, making sure to avoid the teeth, and pulled. She became truly amazed by the size of the creature as more and more of it slid out of the woman's body.

"Oh my God! How did you fit all this inside of you?!"

Megan couldn't know that the woman's body was hypersensitive because of the parasite's influence and the simple act of extracting the worm from her pussy made the woman reach a powerful orgasm. Megan looked up at the girl's shivering body and it took her a moment to understand what was happening. The strong spasms within the woman's twitching pussy helped liberate the fat worm.

What?! Is she having an orgasm? Wow! She must be super-horny to cum this fast.

The woman's legs became like rubber after the blissful sensation and she crumbled to her knees. Megan moved back, letting the worm fall to the ground.

When the woman regained her composure, she stayed still, staring at the worm twisting on the floor, waiting for instructions. And the instructions came quickly. The woman grabbed the worm and pushed it back into her pussy. She made it look so easy.

When the worm was all the way in, the woman turned her head looking at the path she would follow. She had a specific destination and she didn't want to delay her arrival any longer.

Megan decided that it was better not to interfere anymore and see where she was going. There is no point trying to help her. I think I'll just follow her. Maybe she, or the creature controlling her, knows a way out of here.

Megan followed the woman, sometimes in almost complete darkness, and entered a tunnel that she didn't see before. There was something moving in the distance and Megan got scared thinking that it was one of the dangerous two-legged monsters, but when she looked more carefully, she realized that it was something completely different.

What is that?!

This creature was even more strange than the previous monsters. It had a thick ovoil-shaped body with three huge appendages supporting its weight. From the top section of the sac, two smaller tentacles projected forward, ending with something that resembled compounded eyes, like those of an insect. The monster had additional medium-size tentacles in the middle section of its body. Megan counted at least four.

Megan stopped walking at a safe distance while the mind-controlled woman approached the monster until she was only one meter away. The creature aimed its compound eyes at her and they stared at each other for a minute.

Megan saw the woman moving her right hand and then she heard moaning along with a squishy sound. She couldn't see exactly what was going on but it was pretty obvious that the woman was removing the large worm from her pussy.

Now she is removing the worm herself. This is odd.

Then she did the same with the worm in her ass. This time, Megan had a clear view of the slimy creature slithering from the woman's anal entry. The worm was identical to the other one, both in shape and size. Megan wondered how was it possible for the woman to fit such large creatures inside of her.

I wonder if she even knows what she is doing.

The second worm vacated the woman's body and she let it fall to the ground, like she did with the first one. With both worms squirming around her feet, the woman took one step forward and spread her legs. She was offering her body to the large monster.

After all she had seen in the cave during the past hours, this came as no surprise for Megan. Nonetheless, she was still amazed by the total control that the small creature had over the woman's mind. She was indeed a puppet at the mercy of her controller.

She is offering herself to the monster!

As one of the tentacles explored between her legs and aimed at the woman's pussy, Megan wondered if the woman was even a little aware that she was about to be penetrated by this hideous creature.

The tentacle moved slowly until it touched the warmth of the woman's pussy lips, then it darted forward penetrating her to the bottom of her hypersensitive cavity. The woman moaned out loud, which made Megan aware of the utter bliss that this provided.

Megan watched a second tentacle circle around the slim body and aim at her ass. She held her breath and covered her own ass as an instinctive reaction.

God! It is going for her anus. She just pulled the worm out of there and now she will take a tentacle. This is crazy.

Inside the woman's head, dozens of microscopic filaments snaked between the folds and crevices of her brain, suppressing every cognizant thought and augmenting the waves of pleasure that traveled from her crotch. When the tentacle started entering her ass, her orgasm was imminent.

The tentacles penetrated deep into her body, squirming and vibrating, sending a message to the creature attached to the woman's head that she should remain in place and receptive.

The parasitic creature did its best to keep her at the brink of orgasm without letting her finish, so she wouldn't start thrashing again.

The monster's compound eyes detected an additional point of entry in her body and he moved a third tentacle accordingly. The appendage pressed against her lips and entered her mouth, reaching her throat and beyond. The woman gargled as her eyes rolled back.

Megan was mesmerized by the woman's ordeal. She wouldn't dare to come any closer in an attempt to rescue her. At least she knew that the woman was not suffering. Megan just observed as the creature fucked each of her holes for several minutes.

It is fucking her in every hole at the same time. It must be so overwhelming.

A light breeze blowing within the tunnel and between Megan's legs made it evident that her pussy was moistening. She felt ashamed of herself... but kept watching.

After a short time, the woman's legs started to tremble as a prelude of an unstoppable orgasm. At this moment, not even the mind-controlling parasite could prevent it. She grunted louder as her hips waved back and forth in a chaotic way, and then she exploded in bliss. Her body started shuddering violently while her pussy and anus twitched forcefully around the invading tentacles.

She is coming again! This orgasm is so much stronger than the previous one.

During her orgasm, the parasite couldn't control the woman's body or brain. The same way as before, the woman's legs went weak and she fell limply to the ground. The small mind-controlling creature tried to stop her fall but it was impossible.

After the orgasmic release diminished and slowly faded away, the woman opened her eyes revealing the same empty stare. The small creature had regained control of her mind. With an almost mechanic move, the woman lifted her torso until she was sitting on the ground. Her arms hung limply by her sides. She stared forward at the creature and waited. New instructions were pouring into her brain and she was doing her best to understand them. Meanwhile, her pussy twitched.

To prevent subsequent falls, the mind-controlling creature kept the woman close to the ground and commanded her to turn onto her hands and knees.

Megan, still at a safe distance, kept watching. She wondered how that little parasite was able to control a human female so utterly but she suspected that chemical induced arousal had something to do with it.

She is ready for another ravishing. How many orgasms can she endure?

The monster saw the woman moving into position and he did the same, recoiling his tentacles and aiming them like snakes ready to strike.

Deep within her enthralled mind, the woman sensed that something was about to happen; something scary... and wonderful.

The tentacles rammed forward, piercing the woman's pussy and ass once again. But this time it happened simultaneously and with more intensity. The woman screamed! This would have alarmed Megan if she didn't know already that they were screams of pleasure. The woman's lack of thought allowed her entire brain to focus exclusively on the fantastic sensations that radiated from her crotch. One appendage competing with the other for deeper penetration within her tights cavities.

The tentacles began to squirm and twist making it very hard for the woman to stay still but she did, as this was the command that filtered into her mind through her master's microscopic links.

Again, the monster fucked the woman for a while and Megan watched them engrossed. She knew she should be looking for a way out of the cave but she believed she should wait. Maybe this woman, after she was done 'mating', could lead her to the exit.

Wow! He is really giving it to her. I wonder how it feels.

A few minutes later, the creature climaxed, and so did the woman. A squirting sound preceded the gushing white sperm that leaked forcefully from her pussy and ass.

Megan gasped and her heart jolted upon seeing this, then, inadvertently, her pussy jolted as well.

Megan observed unblinking as large amounts of cum started to spill to the ground and accumulated under the slim shuddering body. The ravished woman's eyes were completely rolled back, displaying her absolute bliss.

The monster's sperm was not only accumulating on the ground but also inside of the woman's body, invading every crevice within her guts until it started to spill from her mouth. Megan gasped again.

God! She is so full of cum that the sperm if coming out of her mouth!

The monster didn't stop. He resumed his rhythmic fucking. The woman slipped forward but was able to keep her ass up and receptive. After watching this and resolving that this ravishing was not ending any time soon, Megan concluded that she had to move on. She looked at the wall behind the creature and confirmed that this tunnel was another dead end, leaving her only one option.

The only path left is through the chamber with the tentacle monsters.

She considered her next course of action while staring at the greenish worms. Megan already knew what she had to do but her mind desperately searched for an alternative. There was none. She had to use the worms the same way the entranced woman did. I can't believe I am even considering this.

Megan crawled closer to the woman and the monster. She moved very slowly, never taking her eyes off the tentacles, ready to jump back in case the monster tried to grab her.

Wow! The tentacles look so much bigger this close!

Being so close, she was able to hear the squelching sounds of the tentacles squirming within the woman's pussy and her soft moans in response. In some way, Megan found this alluring but tried not the think about it.

Megan grabbed the first worm, careful to avoid its teeth and moved back a little. Then she proceeded to grab the other one. "Got you! Now let's get your brother and get out of here."

****

Megan walked away from the large creature and his enthralled mate and found a spot in a nearby tunnel where two bio-luminescent creatures provided good light. She was carrying a worm in each hand, squishing them slightly and feeling their bodies shift their consistency from hard to soft and vice-versa.

When I pulled them from the woman's pussy they felt rubbery and hard but now they feel softer.

Megan sat on the floor trying to convince herself that it was the only solution. She had to put those worms inside of her. Crossing the tentacle-creatures chamber was the only path left and she needed to protect her cavities.

I have to do this. It is the only way. Be brave Megan. At least they looked clean and well lubricated.

Megan grabbed the first worm and spread her legs. When she pushed the slimy creature a few centimeters into her pussy, Megan gasped, realizing how excited she was. The images of all those women being ravished by so different creatures still lingered in her mind and more so, their indescribable orgasmic expressions as each of them climaxed over and over.