Labyrinth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But even with this unexpected arousal, the size of the worm seemed just too big for her. "Uugh... You are huge. I'm afraid I won't be as accommodating is your previous host." Megan said to the worm, as if it could understand her.

Sensing the warmth of Megan's cavity, the worm started to churn and twist, trying to anchor itself within the woman's vaginal walls in order to pull the rest of its body inside. Megan moaned loudly from this delightful sensation and felt ashamed afterwards, reminding herself that she was only doing this because there was no other choice.

The pleasurable feeling became too overwhelming and Megan stopped pushing for a moment, trying to calm down. But the spongy creature already had some traction and was determined to pull its entire form inside of her.

"Please be still. Don't go further in.... Ahhh!"

Megan could feel it pulsating, churning and extending its flexible body to occupy every space available. Part of her mind wanted the worm to stop and give her a break but her body wanted something very different. The sensations were so alluring and exciting. She spread her legs wider apart.

A few minutes later, Megan was unable to control herself. The worm was almost as deep as it was within the other woman. Somehow, it had managed to accommodate its large body inside of Megan's belly, making it bulge.

At this moment, Megan had forgotten about the tunnels, the two-legged monsters and everything else. The bliss between her legs was too good to be denied. She knew she was going to cum soon. She was going to reach an orgasm by having a worm inside of her pussy and she didn't care. She was almost there...

Megan stood still for a second before an explosion of lights ignited behind her eyes. Her body jolted in the midst of orgasmic convulsions for the longest time in her life. Her pussy twitched over and over around the creature that provided this bliss, pulling it further in. Megan thought she was going to pass out from utter joy.

But she didn't lose consciousness. One minute later, she was lying on the ground, breathing heavily and trying to gather her thoughts. The shame was coming back. She had climaxed! She pushed a worm in her pussy and she had the strongest orgasm ever.

It was incredible! I didn't know I could cum like that.

She began to understand why all those women had surrendered to the monsters. If their orgasms were as good as hers, it was easy to just give up and keep the pleasure coming.

Megan knelt and looked between her legs. The worm was buried deep and only the segment with teeth was protruding. She thought about its size, knowing that all the rest was now stuffed inside of her.

This is unbelievable. It fit inside of me. All of it!

Then Megan looked at the other worm squirming on the ground nearby and her heart jolted, then her pussy twitched as she pictured that creature slipping into her ass.

This time, Megan didn't hesitate that much. She turned around and pushed the tip of the other worm in her anus. Megan felt a hint of pain, but she was too excited to stop.

Will it fit inside of me? Is it possible that both huge worms will fit in my body?

Soon after, she had pushed three segments of the worm inside of her ass and strangely enough, the initial pain started to subside.

The creature vibrated, massaging her inner walls, enticing her to keep going. All it needed was to get deep enough to do the work by itself. When the fourth segment entered the tight embrace of her rectum, the worm found the anchoring it needed and quickly began to pulsate and squirm, submerging deeper into her body.

Megan felt her belly enlarging as the pleasure increased. She had seen the worm in her pussy working its way in and she knew that the worm in her ass was going to do the same. She felt the flexible creature shifting, enlarging, churning. The sensations were too intense, the pleasure was unbelievable. The bewildered woman reached another powerful orgasm while her body surrendered completely.

From the worm's point of view, the symbiotic relationship was perfect. Megan would provide a safe, warm environment for them and they would provide protection against any intruder trying to fertilize her.

Megan's vaginal and anal muscles were squishing hard around the worms during her orgasmic spasms but this was no problem for the worm's adaptable and flexible bodies. When her orgasm diminished, Megan looked at her crotch with amazement. She never thought that she could do it but she did; two large worms protruding from her pussy and ass like they belonged there.

"Both worms are inside of me! Now there is no way a tentacle-creature will penetrate me."

Megan followed the tunnel that led her to the tentacle-creature's chamber. She had to walk somewhat akimbo, allowing some room for the creatures between her legs, but the friction caused by the motion on her thighs and ass-cheeks still felt incredibly arousing. She believed that she could reach another climax just by walking a little further.

Damned! It feels so weird... and so good.

Megan arrived at the chamber to find everything pretty much as she left it. The "normal" woman was leaning against the wall near the entrance and had the same tentacle in her pussy. The greenish woman was kneeling on the center of the room and was still being ravished by one of the other creatures.

Megan took a deep breath, gathering the nerve to cross the room. She was almost certain that this was going to work but there was always the possibility of failure. If one of the worms would slip from her body, she would be doomed.

Ok Megan, quit stalling and just do it. Here we go...

Megan walked across the chamber and as soon as she was in reach, a monster threw out his tentacle and grabbed her leg with a tight, strong grip. She wasn't going anywhere unless he decided otherwise.

Oh my God! Oh my God! He grabbed me! I have to stay still...

Megan was terrified but she managed to remain immobile, pretending that she was calmed and relaxed, like the enthralled woman did earlier.

A nearby monster retrieved its tentacle from the greenish woman, eliciting a moan of pleasure followed by a whimper of disapproval.

Megan turned her head to see this new tentacle approaching her body and inspecting her crotch. She clenched her pussy and ass, tightening her grip around the worms and securing them inside of her. The combination of fear and pleasure felt strangely exciting and confusing but Megan tried not to think about it.

"You see? Both my holes are occupied so you will have to let me go," Megan said out loud.

After circling her crotch for about a minute, the second tentacle moved away and almost immediately the other tentacle released its grip on Megan's leg.

Yes!! It worked! It is letting me go!

When she reached the other side of the chamber, Megan looked back with a sense of triumph and satisfaction. At least she didn't feel as helpless as before, even if she had to do something that a few hours ago would have been unthinkable.

Megan saw the greenish woman leaning forward, letting the tentacle plunge back into her body.

***

Megan continued walking through the unexplored tunnel with the worms still inside of her. She told herself that she was doing it in case she ran into more monsters but the real reason was that it just felt too good. She clenched her pussy and ass with every step and a couple of minutes later, her burning body exploded in another climax. She had to lean on the wall to prevent falling on her knees.

After coming back from heavenly bliss, Megan felt ashamed. She was giving in to her lowest desires in this wasn't right. She should focus her attention on finding a way out of the cave and not in seeking pleasure by keeping creatures in her body.

I have to take the worms out. I can think straight with them inside of me.

Megan proceeded to remove the spongy creatures and as much as she tried, she couldn't avoid moaning loudly when they slipped out of her oversensitive body. She placed the worms on top of a flat rock, hoping that they would remain there in case she needed them later.

"Don't go anywhere guys. Hopefully I won't come back, but who knows."

The woman's pussy was still tingling while the remnants of lubricating fluid dripped down her thighs.

Megan continued her search following the dark tunnels until she saw light ahead. She had learned by now that the bio-luminescent worms attracted other creatures that used their light for mating purposes.

This time was no exception. Megan found another very pregnant woman being ravished by a monster that looked very similar to the tentacle-creatures except this one had a long, wide neck that ended in some kind of mouth. The woman had her hips inside the open mouth with her legs to either side of it.

Another one! I don't think this monster is planning to eat her. He's got her pregnant too!

Megan was getting used to this type of scenarios and she got closer with no hesitation. She discovered that there was another tinner tentacle coming from inside the creature's mouth and it was penetrating the woman's body. Megan also noted a few eggs lying on the ground and she quickly came to a conclusion...

"This plant, or animal, must be filling her with eggs!"

Giving in to her curiosity again, Megan touched the woman's pregnant abdomen and corroborated that there were several eggs accommodated inside. Yes. This bumps have to be eggs, like the ones on the ground.

Megan held one egg on her hand while she pictured them inside the young woman's belly. It wasn't as heavy as she thought it would be, yet the egg had a firm consistency. A thin oily layer made it very slippery. She considered helping the woman but she suspected that it was pointless. She decided to move along and investigate further down the tunnel.

I won't even bother trying to talk to her. She looks just like the others. Her mind is completely gone.

Not far ahead, Megan encountered another interesting situation. A woman was standing in the middle of a small chamber holding some kind of rope that hung from the ceiling.

There is another one. This cave is really filled with women. Yet I see no men around.

Looking more carefully, Megan noticed that the 'rope' was really a tentacle, similar to the ones she had seen before, only this hung from a pod attached to the ceiling of the cave. There were many of them spread across the chamber.

She hid behind a rock and watched. The woman lifted the tip of the tentacle up to her face and held it there for a few seconds, like preparing herself. Then, the woman licked the tip of the tentacle briefly before shoving it in her mouth. She pulled it back and forth a few times as if she was sucking a man's cock.

What is she doing? Megan wondered.

Megan couldn't look directly at the woman's face from her location but she appeared to be more awake than the rest of the enthralled women she had encountered so far. Yet seeing her suckling that tentacle was not promising. She has to be mind-controlled to do something like that but I can't see any parasite attached to the back of her head or anything in her pussy.

The woman released her grip on the tentacle but kept it in her mouth. Surprisingly, it started to move on its own, slowly passing between her lips and sinking deeper down her throat. The woman opened her eyes wide and her entire body jolted from to the gag reflex, but she stayed in place.

Megan, still in her hiding spot, was able to hear a muffled moan of pleasure. She estimated that the tentacle was already half a meter deep inside the woman's body and yet it was still pushing through. The woman's swelled nipples and her eyes rolling back made it obvious that she was extremely excited.

Megan could hear the woman moaning increasingly louder but at the same time, she thought she heard a gurgling sound. She noticed that the woman's belly was starting to bloat when a sudden gush of fluid erupted from her stuffed mouth.

"Oh my God!" Megan exclaimed.

The woman bent forward and quickly grabbed to tentacle with both hands. Then pulled at it forcefully, trying to remove it from her body. Megan was astounded by this. This woman definitely didn't move like she was entralled.

The woman finally pulled to whole tentacle off her body and as expected, more fluid came out. Strangely enough, the woman quickly closed her lips and covered her mouth, like trying to keep all of it inside.

Don't waste it! The woman exclaimed in her mind.

At the moment, Megan saw a shadow walking behind the woman. It was another creature! It had purple skin that blended perfectly with the darkness of the tunnels but Megan was able to see its shape. This one looked like a human. It made no sound and moved almost like a ghost.

The humanoid grabbed something from the floor. It was an egg. Megan hadn't seen it before but it looked like one of the eggs she just held in her hand moments ago.

While the dark monster devoured the egg with avidity, the woman turned around to faced him. She didn't run or even got scared. She just stood there, looking at it.

What is she doing just standing there?! Run! Megan wanted to scream but she didn't.

When the egg shell was empty, the creature discarded it and focused his attention on the woman. She responded by taking one step closer. The monster grabbed her rudely. It was then when Megan saw his phallus. He was definitely a male and his cock was getting erect fast.

I think she wants him to fuck her. She can't be doing this willingly. She must enthralled too.

The creature easily lifted the woman from the ground and shoved his phallus into her pussy with a single movement. She threw her head back moaning sensually. It became obvious that she was expecting this; she had been waiting for this creature to fuck her.

Once again, Megan was witnessing another ravishing of a young woman by a monster, although this creature looked less disgusting than all the others. Megan wondered how it would feel to have that purple cock being harshly shoved into her pussy and then she felt an involuntary stir between her legs. With that thought in her mind, she hid a little better, afraid of being seen and probably being ravished. Her pussy fluttered again.

The woman's slim body bounced up and down with each powerful stroke from the monster. Her moans mixed with the squelching sound of the dark, lubricated phallus pumping in and out of her pussy. The minutes passed and Megan noticed something interesting. All the women she had seen in the cave before, reacted somewhat sluggishly and stiffened when stimulated, but this woman seemed more lively. Her emotions reflected a higher level of awareness.

If this was true, then it meant that she was willingly fucking the creature. There must be a powerful reason to do this and Megan got even more curious about the whole situation.

Suddenly, barely ten minutes after he first penetrated her, the creature climaxed. It made no sound but his body went rigid for a second and then his hips jutted forward in rapid spasms, pushing his cock as deep as possible into the woman's body. By the third convulsion, the excess of sperm gushed from between the phallus and the stretched cavity.

He is coming! I hope he goes away afterwards.

After achieving his goal, the dark humanoid released his grip on the woman, letting her slip to the ground. She looked up at him with dreamy eyes and excited breathing. The woman hadn't reached an orgasm yet and she was still very aroused.

The monster took one step back with his cock still dripping sperm. He was preparing to leave when the woman quickly stood up, turned around and bent forward, showing her behind to the humanoid. He stared at her ass for a moment and then his phallus started to get hard again. Megan was still surprised at the woman's actions. She was the one making sexual advances, tempting him to fuck her one more time.

The creature didn't wait for further invitation. He shoved his cock back into her pussy and began pounding her fast and hard. The ravishing lasted longer. Twenty minutes later, they were still mating. His pelvis smashed against her butt-cheeks every time, proving that his entire phallus was being pushed into her body.

The woman's moans started to get a higher pitch, heralding an impending orgasm. It only took a few more strokes and she began quivering from head to toe.

She is coming! Megan thought as she saw the woman orgasmic spasms.

Regardless of her orgasm, the creature continued ramming his cock into her body without mercy and this stimulated the woman even further. Her weakened legs and wild spasms made it difficult for the humanoid to hold on and he started loosing his grip on her waist.

Inevitably, the woman slipped forward landing on the ground. Her body was still shivering and the blissful spasms forced her to expel some of the precious water she had swallowed before.

Knowing that her job was not done yet, the woman recovered quickly from her climax and knelt in front of the creature. She delicately grabbed his phallus while leaning forward and licked it. Then the woman engulfed the tip of his cock between her lips and gently caressed it with her tongue. She looked up at him with loving and thankful eyes. Food was scarce inside of this cave and his sperm would provide a fine meal.

The monster felt the warmth of her mouth and he liked it. He wanted more! Grabbing the back of her head, he pulled forcefully, shoving most of his long cock down her throat. The woman opened her eyes wide and gagged but at the same time her pussy started twitching from unbridled excitement.

The humanoid fucked her face brutally until he couldn't hold it any longer and discharged his second load of cum directly into her belly.

Feeling his cock throbbing between her lips and the hot fluid gushing within her loins, the woman climaxed as well. At last, the monster pulled back and some of the sperm unavoidably came rushing from the woman's mouth. Everything had been perfect.

Megan looked astonished at the entire scene. She didn't notice that she was breathing deeper than normal and her nipples were hard. She must be completely stuffed with sperm! Both in her pussy and her stomach!

Having climaxed twice, the creature had enough and calmly walked away into the darkness of the tunnel ahead.

Good! The creature is leaving. Hopefully this woman will make more sense than the others.

The woman stayed in the same place, cleaning the remnants of sperm from her face and licking her fingers clean. She didn't see Megan until she was two meters away; when she looked up, she got scared and covered her breasts. This reaction was a good sign.

"Hi!" Megan said, trying to appear as friendly as possible.

"Oh my God!" the woman exclaimed scared.

Megan confirmed with relief that this woman was fully aware of what was happening. Maybe she could finally get an explanation of how she ended up in this cave or how to get out of it.

After Megan explained what had happened to her so far, she asked the woman about her story...

The woman's name was Kira. She had been inside the cave for a long time, surviving thanks to the water provided by the pod's tentacles and whatever food she could find, like creature's eggs or sperm.

Kira was excited to explain her feeding process, like she was proud of doing it, "I bring eggs as a gift to the black protector. The ugly two-legged monsters are afraid of him and don't come around here."

"The black protector? You mean the creature that... mated with you?" Megan asked.

"Yes. He comes here for me and for the gift. He also drinks water sometimes. His seed is tasty and healthy. It keeps me strong. He comes every day and sometimes he brings friends. They look just like him."