Labyrinth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The humanoid was not grabbing her too tightly so with a sudden move, Megan stepped forward, letting the large cock slide out of her pussy and she knelt one meter ahead. The two-legged monsters also moved forward trying to grab her, but they quickly stepped back as the dark humanoid followed Megan and shove his cock back inside of her.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me across the whole chamber," Megan whispered jubilant.

This new plan was working perfectly. Megan used the same tactic over and over, taking every chance she got to move bit by bit across the chamber, making sure that her lover was always on top of her, protecting her.

The other monsters were always around, searching for a way to grab her, but they never dared getting close enough.

Despite the stressful situation, Megan was feeling more and more excited by the harsh pounding from the humanoid. His fat cock filled her so utterly and he moved so fast. Her orgasm rushed over almost without warning. Her entire body buckled beneath the creature, making her lose control for a moment. But Megan knew that she should recover quickly from this momentary explosion of bliss. Her life depended on it.

The humanoid felt Megan's pussy twitching around his cock and it stimulated him to cum as well. His sperm erupted inside the woman's tight cavity and escaped between both shuddering bodies, spilling to the ground.

Still recovering from her climax, Megan dragged herself a little further and turned around, offering herself to the creature again. Despite his orgasm, she knew that the creature would want to fuck her one more time, the same way he did with Kira.

The creature did just that, plunging his still hard cock back inside of her.

The two-legged monsters circled menacingly around the couple. They were anxious to grab Megan and make a good meal out of her.

The frantic ravishing continued for a while until Megan was almost at the other side of the chamber. She couldn't see any monsters further down the unexplored tunnel. But she was not there yet. Suddenly, the dark humanoid grabbed her hips, lifted her from the ground and shoved his cock as deep as possible one last time. They both came simultaneously.

At last, the humanoid was done and let Megan slip to the ground. She kept shaking from her orgasm and didn't realize that she was still inside the chamber. She was still in danger! One of the two-legged monsters saw this as an opportunity and attacked! In his desperation to get Megan, the monster was careless and got close to the humanoid; too close...

The humanoid turned his body with a swift move, grabbed the monster's head and flip it over, breaking its neck with a loud crack. The other creatures not only stepped back but most of them started to run the other way. The humanoid had saved Megan's life.

Megan, still shuddering, looked at the whole scene and quickly stood up, Crap! I better get out of here now!

Megan ran into the only tunnel she hadn't explore. The passage turned to the right, then to the left and suddenly there was light! Sunlight!

"Yes!!! There is the exit! I am free!!"

Megan had found the way out! She got out of the cave and the sunlight blinded her for a moment. But this didn't erase the smile from her face.

She had to climb down a steep, rocky pathway but she finally made it to the woods below. She recognized the surrounding mountains. Megan was not far from home. After one hour of walking, Megan reached a familiar path and followed it until she saw a huge flower. She suddenly began to remember...

I remember this flower. In fact, this is the last thing I saw before waking up in the cave.

Megan got a bad feeling about it. At that moment, she heard a buzzing nearby and a chill ran down her back. She jumped to the side just in time to avoid the sharp stinger in the flying bug's tail. The last time she heard the same buzzing, she blacked out completely right after.

The bug was huge. Almost twice her size. It didn't care that she wasn't unconscious this time. It grabbed her anyway and carried her through the air.

"Hey!! Put me down! Let go of me!!"

Megan's questions about how she got into the labyrinth were suddenly answered. This bug had carried her into the cave and now it was taking her back!

At least now I know how to get out of the cave....Wait, this creature is poking my pussy!

The surprised woman felt something thrusting between her legs and looked down to see an ovipositor protruding from the bug's main bulk. The appendage parted her pussy lips and penetrated deep into her pussy. Megan moaned and immediately felt her nipples hardening.

This bug is fucking me in mid air!

Megan couldn't explain it but she was becoming addicted to having sex with weird creatures. They provided such a perverse pleasure. This time was no exception. The ovipositor began to pulsate and Megan felt small bumps passing through her tight cavity and accumulating in her womb.

"I guess this explains the maggots," Megan said out loud.

Not even ten minutes later, Megan could see the mountain and the cave's entrance ahead.

As the bug pushed more and more eggs inside of her body, Megan was thinking about all the things she would have to do again to get out of the cave. She would have to shove giant worms inside of her; let creatures stuff her with eggs; fuck big, strong humanoid; swallow tentacles.

With these thoughts in her mind and one last egg entering her womb, Megan reached another climax.

The end.

Note from the author: There is a graphic version of this story.