Labyrinth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe she is being fucked by a different monster every time and she doesn't even know. Megan thought, realizing that the woman was not very smart.

What really mattered to Megan was to know about the cave, "There must be a way out of this place," Megan said, "How come you have been here for so long and haven't found a way out?"

"There is no way out," Kira said, "One day I woke up and I was already here. The Gods are punishing me for being bad."

It came as a big disappointed to learn that Kira came from an uneducated family and believed in the supernatural above everything else, "That is crazy!" Megan said, "We were dragged in somehow. Come with me and help me look around. We will find a way."

"No. The Gods took pity on me and sent the black protectors. They keep me safe until my punishment is over. These tubes provide water. This is my sanctuary."

Megan was frustrated and angry but she decided not to argue. She wasn't getting any answers here. At least she had found a safe spot within the cave. She decided to move along and followed the same tunnel taken by the dark humanoid.

She explored a few more tunnels but all of them were dead ends. One of the wider tunnels had a hole on the ceiling but it was too dark to see beyond a few meters. Megan started to lose hope.

I can't climb up there. Maybe Kira was right. Maybe we are trapped in here forever! Megan thought, then she remembered something, Wait! There is one more tunnel left to explore.

Megan was thinking about the tunnel beyond the chamber filled with two-legged creatures. That was her last chance and a very risky one.

***

She came back to the pod's chamber and found Kira sleep. This reminded her how tired she was; and thirsty. She was very thirsty.

This tentacle will probably try to go deeper than necessary inside of me but I have to drink some water or I'll die.

She approached one of the hanging appendages and as she touched it gently, the image of Kira with the tentacle buried deeply down her throat popped in her mind. She got scared and decided to drink from the shorter tentacle nearby.

She put it in her mouth grabbing it tightly, making sure it didn't go too far. But after a while of suckling hard, nothing was happening, The water is not coming out. I am afraid it has to go deeper.

Megan could feel the tentacle moving in her hand, trying to sink deeper down her throat but she was afraid to let go. She didn't want to accept the fact that she had to do it. As soon as she let go of the tentacle, it pushed and penetrated into her esophagus. Immediately after, it started to pulsate and water gushed from the hollow tip.

The astounded woman could feel the appendage vibrating in her mouth, her throat, all the way down to her belly. She could even feel the vibration in her pussy. And just like that, without expecting it, she climaxed.

Within her blissful spasms, Megan lost her balance and crumbled to the ground. The tentacle was still ejecting fluid when it vacated her body a bathed most of face and hair. Then she did the same thing that Kira did before, she covered her mouth to keep the water in.

Megan was astounded by her sudden orgasm but then she acknowledged that had been very aroused since she had her last climax. There was something about doing all these crazy things that excited her more than she wanted to admit.

After gathering her senses, Megan walked back the same tunnel she used when she first arrived. She had some water on her hand and she noticed that it had very small seeds in it. She began to understand everything that was happening in the cave. The pod provided nutritive water for everyone and the recipients served the purpose of spreading its seeds around. The "pregnant" woman that she found earlier, full with eggs, was also used as a carrier to spread them around. All fauna in the cave used women in their reproductive process. It was still a mystery why they do that.

In any case, this was all irrelevant because Megan was resolved to get out of cave one way or the other; and she had a plan...

***

Megan walked back to the same spot where she left the worms and luckily for her, they were still on the rock. She would never admit it but she was actually excited to "use" the worms again.

She grabbed one of them and slowly pushed it into her pussy. Her eyes rolled back when it was half way through and she released the creature. Megan let it squirm between her thighs while the worm did the rest of the work by itself. It felt so good.

When she was done with the first one, Megan proceeded to insert the other worm into her ass. Her heart was pounding fast from the anticipation. As expected, the limber creature wiggled inexorably into Megan's body and she relished every second of it.

Then, Megan headed back to the chamber harboring the tentacle-creatures and, having both her holes occupied, she confidently crossed the room. The creatures grabbed her but seeing her condition, released her very quickly.

Megan secretly enjoyed the thrill of doing it again. "That's right. Get off me. I came prepared."

She stopped for a moment near the captured woman and observed her bulging belly. It had been pure luck that Megan was not in the same situation. If I hadn't seen the woman with the worms before stepping into the room, I might be just like her.

The other woman with greenish skin was nowhere to be seen.

Megan removed the worms and headed directly to the chamber with the fungus. She found Susan still sitting on the tentacles and apparently she was in the middle of an orgasm. Megan's plan was to use the fluid expelled by the fungus to scare away the monsters while she crossed the must dangerous chamber; the one occupied by two-legged creatures. Her goal was to reach the only tunnel left to explore at the other side.

I guess the only way to get my body impregnated with the fluid, inside and out, is by sitting on it.

The idea of letting the tentacles penetrate her body sounded a lot less crazy than before, when she first saw Susan sitting on them. She even felt a little excited to do it. Megan stepped forward and straddled the tentacle. She had no idea how the fungus managed to possess Susan's mind but she had to risk it. There was no other way.

I'll have to make sure this creature doesn't fry my brain like it did with hers.

The tentacle sensed her presence and waved slowly between her thighs, always aiming at her crotch. Then, a second tentacle emerged. Megan saw it and gasped, then her pussy twitched. She knew this one was going to penetrate her ass.

Fighting her fear, Megan lowered her body, letting the tentacle enter her pussy. She was ready to jump away the moment she felt something altering her mind. But she felt nothing other than pleasure.

Oh God! It is so thick... but it feels good.

Megan tightened her sphincter when she felt the other tentacle poking at her ass but this didn't stop the penetration. This time Megan felt a little discomfort and seriously considered aborting the plan, but she knew that she had to do this. She would have to endure it.

"God! It is entering my ass! It feels harder and thicker than the worm!"

After the initial shock, Megan's body adjusted to the massive penetration. The tentacles gently squirmed inside of her, providing a subtle pleasure. Megan enjoyed it, but always aware that this could be a trap. She waited in the same position for ten minutes and nothing strange happened with her brain. This was good news. Now she needed to provoke the tentacles to fill her with the monster-repellent fluid.

Ok, this is starting to feel way too pleasurable. I better move on with the plan.

Following her idea, Megan screamed loudly trying to get the monster's attention. This was a bold, crazy action but not crazier than the things she had experienced so far.

"Hey! Monster! Over here!"

Not even one minute later, she heard footstep approaching the chamber.

The monsters had not yet arrived at the chamber when Megan heard something very scary. An ominous voice began to speak to her. At first, Megan thought that someone else was in the room. Then Megan realized that instead of a voice, it was a feeling, a sensation that she could translate into words and images...

"You are safe here. You belong with us," said the voice.

Oh God! It is speaking to me! Megan thought, realizing that the voice was in her head.

It reverberated inside of her mind and ignited an incredible warmth in her crotch. It was so soothing and reassuring. Megan didn't even notice when the tentacle traveled up her body, reaching for her throat. A moment later, Megan's eyes rolled back while the tentacle emerged from her open mouth. She was barely aware of her surroundings and her pussy was twitching frantically. Megan was climaxing.

Susan was in the same situation, except her brain was already a mushy mass of bliss, always on the verge of orgasm.

Within all this, Megan saw a gray blur moving beside her. The... monster...is here.

A couple of two-legged monsters arrived, attracted by Megan's call. The fungus' repellent fluid already saturated the women's bodies and started dripping onto their chests.

Megan was vaguely aware that the horrible creature was approaching but this didn't worry her at all. She was safe and she was certain of it. The fungus was protecting her while it made her cum. Megan's pussy twitched even harder while her mind slipped a little further into oblivion.

The monsters inspected the women closely. The prey was not moving and the unbearable smell quickly filled their senses. Both girls were discarded immediately. The two-legged creatures walked away as fast as they arrived, leaving both women shivering. But Megan didn't tremble from fear. She had been climaxing for two minutes and her spasms were not slowing down.

Can't... stop... coming. This is... heaven.

Maybe the fungus was right. Maybe she belonged here with Him. She was safe. And more than that, He would make her cum endlessly.

With the danger gone, the tentacle began to retract back inside Megan's body. Her orgasm finally receded and this gave her the chance to gather her thoughts. The fungus was still "talking" to her and she was listening. If she payed attention, he would make her cum again very soon.

But deep in the back of Megan's mind, she knew that she was still in danger. She had to do something but she couldn't remember what it was.

Suddenly, it came to her! She had to move away. She was losing her mind. Soon she would become a drooling zombie like Susan. When great effort, Megan convinced herself to lean forward and started pulling her body away from the fungus.

Every centimeter of the tentacle that slipped out of her body, allowed her to think a little more clearly. It took her a while but Megan succeeded and was able to free herself from the fungus' alluring control.

"I did it... This freaking fungus almost had me but I got away." Megan's plan was going well. Her body was now saturated with the monster-repellent fluid and now she could cross the last chamber.

Ten minutes later, Megan was hiding behind a rock, peeking towards the chamber. It was completely filled with two-legged monsters. I'll move slowly. My sweet new smell should repel all those creatures away.

There was no use of waiting any longer. Confident that her plan was going to work, Megan took a deep breath and started crawling forward...

But things didn't go as expected! Just a couple of steps into the chamber, the monsters saw Megan and charged at her. She did her best to remain immobile. At first, the creatures behaved the same way they did before and left her alone, but when she moved just a little, the monsters approached her again and this time they stayed longer, smelling her entire body, checking for "non-rotten" parts.

Megan was scared out of her mind and this time she thought she was dead for sure. She realized that there was no way she could cross the entire chamber. The monsters would know she was alive, therefore, suitable for eating. She had to go back into the darkness of the tunnel.

Moving almost imperceptibly, Megan was able to retrace her steps and get out of view. It took her almost two hours but she made it. She felt tired and defeated. Megan considered going back to the fungus and stay there with Susan. Let it take her mind and erase all her troubles away.

What am I going to do? Megan thought, truly sad and disappointed, but then Megan remembered something that Kira said a few hours ago. There was another solution!

She walked decisively to put her new plan in motion. Megan inserted the worms into her pussy and ass and crossed the chamber with the tentacle-monsters. Then she removed the worms and walked into the room where she had found the woman bloated with eggs. The creature was still there; the woman was not.

"There is one egg on the floor but it is definitely not enough."

With some vacillation, Megan opened the creature's mouth and placed herself in the same that the "pregnant" woman had been. She was luring the monster to do the same to her.

For a moment, she was afraid that the creature would close her mouth and crush her, but then she saw the tentacle coming from within and she gasped, both from relief and excitement. "Yes! It is working!"

The hollowed tube moved slowly between her thighs until it reached her pussy. Megan jerked with the cold touch but spread her legs wider. The lubricated appendage pushed her vaginal lips apart and penetrated her deeply.

"Shit! It's appendage is so fat!" Megan said out loud, while a hint of pleasure was already replacing the initial discomfort.

It didn't take long before the first egg traveled the length of the ovipositor, passed between Megan's pussy lips and entered her womb. Megan let out a soft gasp while an image of the other woman's belly, saturated with eggs, popped into her mind. She was going to look like that very soon.

A couple more eggs entered Megan's body, forcing her belly to expand. She knew she should carry as many eggs as possible and there was still had room for more. This made her pussy twitch from a debauched excitement.

Megan had placed herself in this situation and she barely hesitated to do it. The idea of letting all these creatures abuse her was becoming less hideous by the minute. When the third egg was pushed inside of her, Megan climaxed.

Two hours later, Megan lay limply on the ground with a belly that resembled an advanced pregnancy. The tentacle was still embedded in her pussy but it was not pushing eggs any more. The creature had detected that the "carrier" was full.

Uff.. I came like ten times. I need to move away and take a break.

Megan's belly was indeed stuffed with eggs to full capacity. Now she was ready to continue with her new plan. I lost count of how many eggs this creature pushed inside of me but it should be enough.

With much effort, Megan lifted her body and dragged herself backwards until the fat tentacle vacated her pussy. Her body shuddered from this delightful sensation and Megan moaned openly. She had to constantly remind herself that she was doing this because she had no choice, yet was not ashamed anymore of enjoying sex with all these weird creatures.

After resting for a moment, Megan knelt beside the monster. She felt so heavy. She caressed her belly and then pushed a little, testing if it was easy to expel the eggs. She had to tighten her pussy to hold the egg inside as it started to slide down her vaginal cavity. Her theory was right; the creature used females to disperse eggs.

"I never imagined that these eggs would become useful to get out of this place."

After a couple of incorrect turns, Megan found the chamber with the hanging tentacles. Good, Kira is still sleep. I don't want her to see me like this.

Now it was just a matter of waiting.

And she didn't have to wait long. One of the black creatures walked silently into the chamber and approached the tentacles to drink some water. Megan quickly stepped forward and placed one egg on the ground.

But then something unexpected happened, "Holy shit! He is looking right at me and not at the egg."

The monster watched her menacingly and Megan felt a chill run down her spine. She never considered that this monster might attack her. She took a few steps back, slowly, trying not to provoke him. The monster walked towards her and then stopped. He reached down, grabbed the egg from the ground and started drinking its contents.

Megan sighted with relief, "Yes!! Drink it! I have many more gifts for you." Her plan was working.

She walked towards the next chamber, making sure the dark creature could see her and pushed another egg out of her pussy. Her eyes rolled back from the pleasurable feeling but this wasn't a good time to lose her concentration. She had to stay focused on her plan.

She placed the egg on the ground and waited a moment until the humanoid got closer to eat it.

Megan reached the tentacle-creatures's chamber and placed another egg at the entrance. Then she grabbed one of the worms that were still squirming around and pushed it into her ass. She felt the eggs churning within her womb while the flexible creature accommodate in her rectum. Megan thought that she was going to climax right then and there. But she was aware that her orgasmic contractions might unintentionally push all the eggs out, so with great effort, she was able to suppress it.

I can't cum... I can't cum... I can't cum...Oh God!

The tentacle-creatures grabbed Megan as she walked by but released her quickly. She placed another egg on the other side of the chamber and waited for her dark friend. When the humanoid crossed the chamber, the other monsters recoiled with obvious fear.

Kira was telling the truth. The other creatures are actually afraid of him.

By the time she reached the fungus chamber, Megan's belly was nearly empty, which was a good thing because she was almost at her destination. Susan was lying limply on the ground with a tentacle in her pussy. Megan looked at her with pity. At least she knew that Susan was not suffering, in fact, she was living in endless bliss.

Finally, Megan arrived at the most dangerous chamber. She expelled the last egg, trying not to moan too loudly and being careful to remain unseen by the two legged-creatures.

Ok, this is the last egg.

Then she waited for the dark humanoid. This was the moment of truth... I hope he is horny because if he rejects me, I am doomed.

When the dark creature reached for the last egg, Megan stood nearby. She was as scared and nervous as she was aroused. Megan watched him until he was done with the egg, then she turned around and bent forward, the same way Kira had done a while ago. The creature looked at her attentively and his phallus immediately began to enlarge.

Seeing this, Megan gasped with easement and at the same time, her pussy twitched with anticipation. Regardless of her plans, she really wanted him to fuck her. It was odd but the itch between her legs was unbearable.

The creature grabbed her hips and shoved his cock into her pussy. It felt cold, harsh... and delightful. And it was just in time because at that very moment, a couple of two-legged monsters arrived. The hideous creatures stopped about two meters away and didn't get any closer. They knew that the dark creature could kill them in a second. They would have to wait until Megan was alone to attack her.

They are not....ufff... getting close. This...ummh...is great!

Megan saw the monsters keeping their distance and her heart jolted with joy. That wonderful humanoid pounding her pussy so pleasurably was going to be her ticket out of the cave. She moaned louder and tightened her pussy around her lover's cock.