Lacy Underwear, or Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers

"Well help it," she said quietly and somewhat begrudgingly. She had always loved watching me stroke my cock for her. Something about it made her drip, I knew this almost instinctively.

"Fine," I said, and slowly backed my hand away. My bare hardness pulsed with anticipation and excitement, lightly swaying of its own accord in my pantsless lap. She could hardly force herself to look away, but did so and crossed her legs, folding her arms under her obviously unencumbered breasts. Her pointy nipples were so hard that a mere t-shirt was hardly a challenge for their aggressive prodding.

I knew better than to make any additional comments or take further action, as just my throbbing cock out next to her was surely driving her deeper into her own perverted fantasies. What we were doing was completely wrong, and against everything we swore to when we agreed to be roommates. We hadn't crossed any physical lines, except maybe for the naked back scrubbing in the shower . . . shit. We were already way over the line. Even my own cock knew how close it was to being submerged in the slippery pocket between my ex-girlfriend's legs.

I had to focus on the screen and forget about the blatant innuendo pulsing in both of our laps. We were horny, that was certain. I should have gotten up and walked away, but the tension was delicious. I loved that we were sitting together without pants on, unable to act on what we both had in mind.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence for a while as the movie played. Finally I had to say something.

"God Lace, I wish we were single," I admitted truthfully. I knew she felt the same way at that moment, but the fact remained . . . we weren't.

"Why's that Michael," she said with a curt but playful edge to her voice, "do you want to fuck me or something?"

I had to groan at her words, as she knew I loved hearing her say it out loud. I grabbed on my cock again and started squeezing it.

"Stop that," she commanded.

"I can't," I said truthfully.

"I just wanted to see it, not watch you fondle it," she said, uncrossing her arms and pulling the hem of her t-shirt lower on her legs. "If I thought you'd be uncontrollable about this I would have gone to bed."

"Sorry," I said, stopping my motions and loosening my grip. The next move, I decided, was hers, and it took a while. After about 15 minutes she finally looked at my cock again and I watched her eyes tracing it up and down.

Finally she said, "God . . . that looks so nice."

"It does?"

"Fuck. Of course it does!" she said as if I was crazy, "why else would I have you keep pulling it out? I miss what we had, a lot. No one else can compare, and for whatever reason sex was always great with us. Why do you think I kept coming back?"

"An easy lay?"

"Okay, that's true, but it was more than that."

She turned her body to face me, her arm and shoulder against the back of the couch.

"I always felt like I found my perfect fit with you," she continued, looking me straight in the eye, "and everyone else gets compared, well . . . to this!" She gestured toward my protruding cock.

I looked down at myself and couldn't help but feel a little surge of pride.

"But even though I would love to feel what we had again, I know it would only make things worse," she admitted. "I was getting better, forgetting about what we had, but having you around all the time in such a personal environment . . . well, maybe it wasn't such a great idea."

"We both knew our torrid history Lace," I said, turning to face her as well and letting my appendage lay where it may, "the odds were never in our favor."

"I know," she said, placing her hand on my arm, "and I think I liked it that way. I think I liked fantasizing about you more than I wanted to actually do anything about it, although right now I'm not so sure."

Her eyes burned into me with a fiery lust that made me want to push her backwards and let our bodies do what they were fully prepared to do.

"I know what you mean," I said instead, trying to keep my ever-loving cool.

"Michael! Are you saying you fantasized about me?" she asked with a playful twinkle.

"I don't think I've ever stopped," I admitted. "I know you too well. We've been together too many ways."

Her eyes darted back and forth between mine. "What do you think about?"

I knew this was trouble. I was inebriated and logic was not my friend, and any fantasy I laid out could surely come back to bite me. Unfortunately I was too turned on to care.

"Sometimes I think about the time we went to the amusement park with your friend Edgar," I revealed, "and how you wore those same overalls as tonight, a t-shirt and nothing else." Her mouth twisted into a wicked grin.

"You had your hands in my pants the entire day," she laughed, "I thought they were going to kick us out of there! Then, back in the hotel room, I bet Edgar's new girlfriend had no idea the kind of sex filled night she was in for when she agreed to come along."

I laughed at that. "I tried to be sneaky, but you're just too loud."

She blushed and looked down, her gaze settling on my bare cock again. It was suddenly silent in the room as she stared at it, her mind quietly unraveling in front of me.

"God I want you so bad right now Michael," she practically moaned with her eyes on my swollen cock.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" I asked, knowing her twisted mind and the way it worked. She looked up at me.

"yes."

"My thick, burning cock . . . sliding in . . . filling that empty space between your legs."

I couldn't help it. All of our bedroom games came rushing back. I had forgotten them, forgotten how crazy in lust they made us, but in that instant it all came back to me like riding a bike.

"You asshole," she whispered, not even close to being angry with me. The air was excruciatingly heavy with sexual tension and her breathing started to deepen.

"We can't do it Lacy," I said back to her, "we just can't."

"I know."

"Take your shirt off," I said, knowing she would. We both took ours off at the same time and sat nude together on the couch, the blue glow of the television reflecting across our newly bared skin.

"I love your tits Lace," I said in honest appreciation of them again, "but you really shouldn't be showing them to me."

"You asked for it mister," she replied, grabbing a handful of her breast and lifting its weight up to me, her twisted bud aimed right between my eyes. My cock swelled, wishing we would just get it over with already.

"God, I want to taste you so badly right now," I said honestly, practically drooling down my chin over the sight of her bare breasts.

"You can't," she said, staring deep into my soul with her heat filled gaze, "I have a boyfriend."

"Don't remind me," I said, turning directly toward her on the couch. We sat face to face, our bodies naked and exposed to each other in the flickering darkness. "Tell me something Lace . . . does he eat your pussy? I mean, the way you really like it?"

The heat in the room was insane as my question caused Lacy's legs to slowly part and her free hand to slide lower on her bare body, down to her unfolding sex. I watched her fingers spread her wet lips apart and find her clit, massaging it with slow deliberate circles. I almost bit off my lower lip as I watched her touch herself in front of me.

"This pussy?" she teased as my eyes climbed between her legs and tried to get inside for a closer look. "He tries, but no one really enjoys the taste of me as much as you did. Do you still remember?"

Fuck. Of course I did. I was practically smelling it again with the heat she was giving off.

"You know how much I love . . . used to love, your pussy," I corrected myself, "and I used to keep loving it until you had to push me off, remember?"

Lacy moaned out loud this time, her fingers digging harder into her swollen lips, rubbing larger circles between her spreading legs. I looked into her ravenous stare and recognized a raw need.

"You want me to eat your pussy right now, don't you?" I asked, knowing the answer. "You want me to suck your little clit and push my tongue in there. Should I? Should I actually suck you off right here on our couch Lacy? Suck your wet pussy in my mouth until you explode all over our living room?"

We were back to our old games again, and as she leaned back on the couch, her naked body splayed before me with her legs open wide, I knew why we had missed it so much. It was the mental connection; the understanding we had for what the other really needed to experience on a sexual level that was so strong.

"God damn you Michael," Lacy moaned. Her fingers were frantically masturbating her pussy with one hand and tugging a taut nipple with the other. "You're really turning me on."

"I can see that," I said, staring at her blurring hand making swirly finger paintings across her pussy. "You used to like it when I'd watch you masturbate, didn't you?" She did.

"Fuck."

"We can't."

"I know," Lacy groaned, pushing her body backwards to the other end of the couch and sitting up, her hand not exactly done wading through the rushing river between her legs.

"You're evil, talking to me like that," she said breathlessly, "your girlfriend probably wouldn't like you talking about eating my pussy you know." A smile crept across her face.

"No, she wouldn't," I admitted, the realization of this fact having zero impact on the lust coursing through my body. Lacy's eyes dropped into my lap again, finding my naked dick and staring hard.

"Does she suck your cock," Lacy asked, knowing full well how much I liked to hear her say it like that.

"Not like you did," I admitted with a groan. "Your boyfriend must be a pretty lucky guy."

"He is," she said with a smirk, "but he definitely doesn't react as well as you always did to having his balls in my mouth."

"Oohhhh Jesus," I moaned, remembering how well she was able to keep me raging hard forever while she toyed with my scrotum and balls.

I leaned back and pushed my erection upward "You always knew how to keep me harder than I ever thought was possible."

With that I ran a finger up and down the side of my cock, watching her eyes follow my lazy touch.

"You should really put that away Michael," she said without a hint of seriousness in her voice as her eyes devoured my cock, "I might be tempted to put it in my mouth. What would your girlfriend say about that? Can she take you all the way like I can? Can she choke on your cock and still keep it buried while you cum down her throat?"

Definitely not. I was practically crying with the memory and realization.

"You better stop talking about sucking my cock Lace," I said with exasperation as I started stroking it in front of her leering gaze. "I might ask you to do it again, just for old time's sake."

I rose to a knee and pointed my dripping rod in her reclined direction.

"I wouldn't do it," she said with her hand mashing her pussy around, "I have a boyfriend."

"So you keep saying," I responded, "but you haven't stopped playing with your pussy since you stripped naked in front of me."

"True," she said, making sure I saw her slowly ease two long fingers deep into herself. I stared in amazement. "Mmmm, god I'm soaked," she tortured me by saying, "I bet you could get your whole cock in here in one . . . long . . . push. Would you like that?"

"More than anything," I admitted, wondering how we had let ourselves get to this point.

"Well keep it together," she said, pulling her fingers out and sucking them into her mouth one at a time, "we're roommates now. No fucking."

"How about sucking?" I asked hopefully, waving my wand in front of her.

"No sucking; and definitely no touching. We're taken!"

"Damn," I said, sitting back down on the couch and staring at her gorgeous bare body again. My mind was conflicted, and I knew exactly where we were headed. She could hold back for now, but she needed release as much as I did. We could probably get ourselves off with some mutual masturbation or something, but I didn't think either of us wanted to end the night with an embarrassing mess on the couch, having to slink off to our separate rooms. I had to think.

"Okay, how about we cuddle?" I decided to go with.

"Nice try, no touching." She seemed adamant all of the sudden, so I shifted tactics.

"What if I just wanted to look?"

"Look all you want," she replied, "Why? Do you like my body or something?"

"I love your beautiful body," I said truthfully. "Your legs are smooth and sexy, and your hips are perfect." I started leaning in her direction on the couch, closely inspecting the pale skin of her leg, careful not to touch.

"Easy there," she warned, "no touching. My boyfriend doesn't like me to lay with naked men you know."

"I bet not," I said, "I can see why naked men would want to lay with you though. Your thighs are mouthwatering." I moved my head closer between her legs, my breath warming her inner thigh. "You smell like a flower," I said, inching even closer, "and you look like a goddess with your legs open like this."

As I pushed in closer I could feel the heat coming from between her legs, and the permeating scent of her undeniable arousal was spinning my mind.

"Don't get any ideas Michael," Lacy warned, my mouth inching closer to her enchanting pool of liquid honey, "you shouldn't have your face so close to my . . . my . . ."

"Pussy?"

"Yes, that."

"Why not?"

"Because it's not yours," she said, unconvincingly.

"Not mine to what?"

"Not yours to . . . "

"Lick?"

"Yes."

"Suck?"

"You bastard."

"Not mine to ravish until your body explodes from the soul splitting orgasm I rip from your dripping wet cunt?"

Her hands flew up and pulled my head forcefully between her legs.

The next thing I knew my face was buried deep between the wide rubbery lips of my ex-girlfriend's soaking pussy! She couldn't help herself. I knew for a fact she had to have it, and that I was the one who could give it to her the way she truly needed it. I plunged in face first with abandon.

Instantly she was gasping and writhing on my tongue, whimpering under the insistent pussy eating her body so desperately craved. I pushed a couple fingers inside and fucked her wet hole while I pulled her rigid clit into my mouth. I had forgotten how rapidly her arousal would build. I felt her orgasm coming already, so I pulled my fingers out and wrapped both arms around her thighs, locking my mouth over her twitching center. And then she came, harder than I ever remembered . . .

For four minutes she gasped for breath and clutched my head.

For four insane minutes she shook in convulsions and bucked her jerking pussy into my mouth.

For four fucking minutes this girl came, unleashing every ounce of orgasmic energy she'd stored inside, squeezing the feeling right out of my head.

When it finally subsided, she lay back exhausted. I lifted my reddened face from between her strong thighs and watched her lovely tits heaving up and down on her chest for a time.

"Tell me your boyfriend does that for you," I mustered, trying to get a rise out of her again.

"Not . . . even . . . close," she managed with a smile, struggling to drag her body up on the couch a bit.

"Well, I guess you needed it then," I said, rubbing my hands up between her thighs and back down. I sat back toward the opposite end of the couch to admire her splayed and panting body.

Suddenly she was sitting up and quickly moving my way. I watched as her open lips approached mine and hit with a force of passion I hadn't experienced in forever. Our tongues burst from our mouths and tried to out-wrestle each other. I knew my face was covered in her essence, but that had never stopped her before. We kissed and frenched and made out passionately. I felt her hands running up and down my body, and I did the same to hers.

We were naked on our couch, consuming each other's mouths like we were teenagers, and my cock was a rigid log between us . . . well, like we were teenagers. I felt her delicate fingers wrapping around my surging pole, and she broke off our kiss, relishing in the tactile feel of it.

"God I missed this," she moaned as she started pulling the skin up and down my erection. The feeling was immediate, and I remembered how well she did even that. It was so fluid and natural. She had stroked my cock to hundreds of orgasms: in the prop room, at a restaurant, on the bus on our way to camp. She knew my cock like no one did, and was reminding me of just how well as our hot tongues snaked together again.

After a few angelic minutes of manual ministrations, she pulled back. "I hope your girlfriend doesn't mind I'm sucking your cock tonight," she lowly whispered, jacking me. Her tongue reached out and licked my upper lip . . . my cheek . . . my ear, her voice whispering through my veins, "I'm going to suck your cock Michael. I'm going to lick your balls. I'm going to push you so far down my throat that I'm about to cum again just thinking about it."

I moaned as her tongue pushed into my ear and drove a sensation through my body I never knew I missed so badly. I was going to cum myself if she kept lusting into my ear like that and milking my throbbing cock in her hand.

Sensing I was on the edge she ran her lips down my neck, shivering my limbs and pounding my heart. I closed my eyes and relished the feel of her tender lips caressing their way across my chest, licking my nipple and biting it. She let go of my cock and held her chest over me. Her breasts swayed, and another repressed memory sprang to life as her nipples slowly lowered down and lightly grazed the skin to either side of my twitching cock.

"Does she drag her tits all over you the way you like it," Lacy asked in the most seductive voice I ever remembered coming from her.

"Fuck no," I swore under my breath, feeling the tender touch of her aroused buds tantalizing my bare skin. Up and down her nipples drew lazy lines of lust onto me, dragging across my bare skin. How had I gone without this blissful torture for so long?

All at once her soft warm breasts settled down heavily and captured my cock beneath them. Her milky tits dragged down my shaft, and before I knew it my platonic roommate's hot breath was cascading over the tight skin of my cock.

"Don't do it Lacy," I pleaded, "That's going too far. You have a boyfriend, and he doesn't want my cock in your mouth."

She shook her head, staring at my pulsing penis. "You're the one who pulled it out," she whispered, "reminding me how I used to like to kiss it."

With that she lightly pressed her soft lips to the skin of my cock.

"Don't," I said.

"How much I liked to lick it," to which she dragged her tongue from the base of my twitching rod to the very tip, pushing shivers up my sides.

"How I much I liked to run my mouth along it, like this . . ."

I groaned as her lips parted and covered the underside of my cock. Her mouth was so soft and tender, and when she stared sliding it up and down my length, I groaned outward into our living room. She slurped her way to the tip and suckled on the head for a minute, keeping me in her mouth as she nursed on it. She worked her way down to my balls, and took one and then the other in her mouth, and started the whole thing again. She wasn't even sucking me and I was about to scream!

She sat up a little and looked me in the eye.

"Does she let you cum in her mouth?"

I slowly shook my head, to which she rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"Would you like to cum in mine?"

I nodded, and slowly brought my hand up to her head and gently pulled it down. She simultaneously lifted my cock upright and wetly engulfed my entire cock into her warm and delicious opening. Her lips slid down my length like a ring, and my cock kept sliding in. I remembered how deep her mouth went, how my cock would keep going further than I ever thought possible. In I went, and once I eased past her loosened throat muscles I bottomed out, her lower lip nudging my balls. Oh my fucking GOD!!

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers