Lacy Underwear, or Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers

It was the most pleasure I'd had in forever, and the building intensity of the night instantly caught up with me. All at once my body flipped a release button and my ejaculating muscles started pumping hard, filling my body with the most intoxicating chemicals nature ever invented. Gush after glorious gush of pent up seed erupted from the end of my buried cock and into the sweet and bottomless mouth of my totally naked ex-girlfriend, right on our couch. FUCK!

My body shook and shuddered, and she kept her head still, draining every drop of juice from my creamy cock like it was nothing.

After the mind blowing rush of my orgasm, she slowly pulled off of me, a loud pop and an inhale of breath sounding off like a clap. Her breathing was ragged, but her smile was one of pride. She came back up to me and laid her soft body on top of mine and we kissed again. This was nothing new, and the fresh cum in her mouth was barely noticeable as we shared a passionate embrace.

"What did you just do?" I asked incredulously.

"I sucked your cock Michael," she replied in a hungry whisper, "I swallowed your cum. I got you so horny you shot off in my mouth in like 10 seconds."

I smiled wide with the most satisfaction I had felt in many months. "That you did."

I gently held Lacy's familiar body again as she lay across me, her soft breasts piled on my chest. The round bare cheek beyond the small of her back was a familiar landscape for my fingers to graze.

"What are we doing?" she asked quietly, her nose brushing against my cheek.

"Not getting caught?" I ventured, saying what was surely on our minds.

"Yes, but why?" She laid her head next to mine. "Why is it so right between us?" Her fingers twirled my hair and I felt her breath against my neck. "I am so comfortable here, just like this, with you."

"We've been over it a million times," I began, "and we just don't work this well in the real world. We're polar opposites . . . who happen to be really awesome in bed."

"Don't remind me," she softly whispered.

We lay with each other in the darkish room, naked across our couch. My mind played movies of all the great times we'd had. Weekends we'd spent locked in a room and fucking our brains out until we were sore. Days we spent apart, resulting in some of the most passionate and aggressive sex I could remember ever having.

We both considered sex a core part of who we were. Finding someone who shared this intense constant desire and who was also compatible for the long run seemed impossible. For a while we were happy to just seek each other out as a distraction from the sometimes painful real world. Sex was a blanket, and wrapping each other in it was something we both needed, maybe on a deeply emotional level.

My thoughts were bringing back so many memories; vivid, naked, fucking each other memories and I felt my cock start to harden again. She felt the movement and pushed against it.

"You realize we're probably going to do this, right?" I said, realizing what we both were thinking.

"I know," she said, almost inaudibly. "I just want to feel you against me for a while longer."

Lacy wrapped my head in her arm and started softly kissing my neck. Her lips were barely touching my skin, but the connection was immense. I sighed out a long breath of air and squeezed her tightly. The soft, wet tip of her tongue dragged along my neck and traveled slowly upwards to my jawline.

Her every contact point with my body suddenly drove a rush of passion into me, jutting my growing cock into a red hot poker between us. She felt my surge and dragged a knee up my stomach and moved the same foot over the edge of the couch. My fingers rounded her smooth cheeks and dove between them, finding the familiar damp pool I was dying to plunge my cock into again.

I rubbed around her pussy as she pushed her thigh against my erection, saying into my neck, "I think I wanted you ever since you asked me to move in."

I thought about this for a minute, and admitted to myself that my noble intentions were never far from the hidden truth. "I honestly loved the idea of being able to see you every day," I said, pushing a long finger into her moist tunnel. "I think having you around was good for my sex life. You reminded me of great sex, and I took that to bed with me."

"Me too," she admitted, "and I can't help loving you like this," she moaned and started grinding her thigh harder into my cock, her mouth sucking on my neck.

"I still love you Lacy," I responded, knowing it was the truth, and as painful as it was for all involved, it was the god damn truth.

"I love you too Michael," she said almost desperately, "I always long for what we had, no matter where we are or who we're with."

Her hips started tilting around, grinding on my finger inside of her.

"Oh my god Lacy," I moaned in her ear, "we're actually going to do it again, are you ready for that?"

"I've been ready Michael," she returned into my ear, "I want this. Please, do it before I change my mind. Put it in," Her panting was getting intense. "I mean it." She lifted herself up on all fours above me, staring into my longing face. Her beautiful tits were hanging, and I could see my cock sticking up, waiting for the inevitable plunge.

And it was so natural that neither of us looked or aimed or anything. Her hips descended and I felt my cock easing right into Lacy's warm and glorious fit.

It was a mind blowing instant of sexual interconnectedness and blissful wonder as my cock buried itself as deeply inside Lacy's hollow cunt as it's ever been. We both exhaled immensely, and in that very instant, we were back.

Her mouth hung open as I bottomed out, and the look on her face was one of pure passion. I'm sure mine was no different as I ran my hands up her thighs and around her back, grabbing that sexy woman as tightly as I could.

We pushed against each other in a frantic connection of sex and lust. It was an idyllic rift in time as our souls became singular again. Neither of us could back away, and we started shifting our lower bodies in subtle circles of intimate connection. My cock was deep, and her pussy captured me so completely that I was content to simply exist inside of her.

Back and forth we ground into the other. I heard her gasp, so I slowly sat us up on the couch. She clung to me like a lost puppy, and her body was shaking from the pleasure.

Then I realized she was actually crying, right into my shoulder; tiny little sobs that had me confused and worried.

"What is it Lace?" I gently asked, pushing back the hair from around her ear and wiping a tear from her cheek.

"You . . ." she sniffed, "feel so amazing. I just . . . forgot how intense it really was . . ."

"I know," I soothed, "I feel the same way. We've got it, right? The magic touch? Let's just enjoy this as much as we can while we have it again . . . okay?"

That seemed to cheer her up a little as she nodded her head.

"It's not over yet," I breathed, reaching my cock into her and then pulling out a small amount, "far from it."

Lacy smiled and looked right into my eyes, her tear stained lashes blinking quickly. "I do love you, you know, and I always . . ." with that she squeezed her inner muscles around my nestled shaft, "always, will!"

"I love you too, my sweet caboose," I said throwing in an old nickname and grabbing her butt, "and now we're going to make this night worth every minute of regret we might face afterwards."

With that Lacy leaned back and onto the couch, pulling me with her and reaching down to grab my ass cheeks and squeeze them.

"So then fuck me already," she said so matter-of-factly that I had no choice but to pull my cock almost completely free from her warm embrace, and then slam it back home with enough force to loosen teeth.

"OH . . . GOD!!" she yelled, louder than I ever remember her being, which was saying something. "FUCK that's good!"

I put my forehead against hers and locked in my stomach muscles, allowing my hips to start taking long delicious strokes in and out of her body. Every push and pull was luxurious and familiar and daring all at the same time. I knew just how she liked it. I knew what got her body and her mind really excited. She knew the same about me as well, which is why she pulled my face down and pushed her tongue in my ear.

The warm sensation had a direct line to the muscles in control of my blazing erection, and I started to really pump it into her with passion.

Her lusty voice in my wet ear sounded better than I ever remembered, "Oh . . . Oh . . . yeah . . . fuck . . . Oh fuck . . . Oh god . . . fuck . . . that's it . . . mmmm . . . mmmm . . . Michael . . . that's it . . . fuck me . . . oh . . . oh . . . Oh . . . Michael . . . we're fucking . . . oh god . . . Oh SHIT . . . OH . . . OH . . .OHHHHHHH," her voice trailed off into grunts of pleasure as she hugged me tighter.

My cock was sliding in and out of her like an oiled piston, and the liquid noises of sex were squelching out into the room. I realized I was quickly building up a new head of orgasmic steam, so I eased back into a more casual pace. Every bit of her scrumptious pussy was sliding across every inch of my solid cock as we connected through long slippery strokes of sex.

Eventually Lacy loosened her grip and held me still, stopping our movements but holding my cock deep inside. Her eyes were wild. She was hungry, and right in the middle of a juicy meal.

Softly she spoke, ". . . from behind."

I smiled as I remembered how she liked it that way. I slipped my wet cock out of her, and backed slightly away. She slid off the couch and put her knees on the floor, bending her naked figure over the cushion.

I admired her bare ass in front of me again. It was so familiar; so right. A thousand memories came rushing back as I instinctively ran my hands over her nude butt and up her spine as I moved in close.

I bent over her body with my wet cock wedged upright in the crack of her cheeks and started whispering in her ear.

"This is how you really like it, isn't it Lace?"

A slight whimper emerged, and she moved her ass against me in earnest, but I wasn't about to slip into her just yet.

"You remember how far I can reach from back here, don't you?

"You know I do," she softly replied.

"Tell me something you think about with me around," I teased, easing back from her ear, and rubbing her shoulders and neck, "something hot."

"Don't . . ." she pleaded.

"It's okay Lace," I soothed, "just tell me one thing you fantasized about. It's only going to turn the heat up."

A long silence appeared, and I slowly eased the underside of my cock up and down her crevice as I patiently waited for her inevitable reply.

"Fine," she started, lifting herself up onto her elbows, "Sometimes . . . I imagine myself cleaning. God this is embarrassing."

"Just tell me."

"Fine. I'm cleaning, and I'm . . . naked," she revealed. "And then you come home unexpectedly, maybe you've been drinking, and you sit down and just watch me cleaning in the nude. You're staring at my body and telling me how good of a job I'm doing, how you appreciate how clean I keep our place."

This was incredible, and now I was logging every word into a fantasy file I could use later as well. I reached around and started toying with one her tight nipples.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she moaned, humping her bare cheeks against me. "I keep looking over and your eyes are always on me, on my body, staring at me. Then, while I'm cleaning a counter, or bent over in some way, you come close and start touching me, softly, even though I ask you to stop. You don't. You touch my breast, you cup my ass, you stroke my neck; you're hands are all over me."

I groaned to myself and rubbed my hands over her body to match the story, feeling every sensational inch of her bare form under my fingers.

"Oh god, you really know how to play this," she admitted, and then continued. "You start asking me why I'm naked, and if I was just trying to get you excited. I would insist that I just liked to clean in the nude in my own apartment, and that I should be able to if I wanted. But inside I knew it would drive you crazy, and that you wouldn't be able to resist."

Lacy started sliding her bare ass up and down the length of my nestled cock as she continued.

"You would touch me and tell me to keep cleaning. I wouldn't notice, but at some point you'd pull out your cock, and I would feel it against me, hard . . ."

I took that moment to reenact her tale, pushing the head of my cock down between her cheeks.

"I would act shocked and offended, but you'd push into me . . ."

Which I did.

"OOOOH god!! Just like . . . that," she moaned as my cock ran home, "that's so much better than I imagined!"

My cock slid into her, and I pulled on her shoulders to help get it in deep. I leaned over again and started talking into her ear as I softly began to fuck her from behind.

"Is this what you wanted? Hmm? Parading around in the nude. Did you think I wouldn't react?"

I kept sliding my cock in and out of her deep passage, bringing loud moans and sighs.

"Did you think I would just sit and watch your sexy body bouncing around our apartment in the nude and not want to touch it . . . to taste it . . . to have it? How dare you tease me like that? Now you're getting what you really wanted, aren't you?"

I grabbed her hair playfully, "Aren't you?"

"YES," she moaned, pushing her ass back against my thrusts and hanging her head down low as I released her hair.

"And now your roommate, your ex-boyfriend, is actually fucking you! He's finally fucking you after all this time, and you were secretly hoping it would come to this, weren't you?"

"Yes!" she squealed as her torso dropped and her head turned to the side.

I grabbed her wide hips and started bouncing my body off of hers in a forceful fuck to last us a lifetime . . . or another long time anyway.

"You really need to be fucked like this, don't you Lace?" I asked with heat and passion in my voice.

"Mmm . . . mmm . . . mmm," is all she could manage. I kept the aggression level high, because I knew she liked it, and I pushed her head softly into the couch.

"Am I deep enough," I started, "can you feel it all the way, my cock, fucking you? It's good right? I could fuck you like this every day you know. You'd love that, wouldn't you? A live-in fuck partner to really give your hot pussy the hard attention it desperately needs."

Her heavy gasps of air were answering my questions on her behalf.

I decided in the moment to take it a step further. "From now on I want you to be ready for my cock in the morning. Keep this little pussy neat and clean for me, I'll be checking it first thing. I want your body smooth and smelling nice. I want to know you will be clean and soft when I come home dirty and hard."

"Oh my god," Lacy moaned in a torrent of sexual frenzy as I pounded her cunt. While I wasn't serious with my suggestions, and I was sure she knew I was just heating us up, there was an edge of real desire to it for both of us. I released her head and smoothed her hair as I slid in and out of her slick grip.

"Start looking forward to a nice hard cock in the morning. Won't that be nice, a pussy filling fuck to start your day?"

I continued to thrust and shake her ass cheeks. "I like your new look by the way, one big shirt with nothing underneath. How hot did it make you, knowing you were practically naked next to me in the morning?"

"It felt . . . mmm . . . naughtier than I . . . thought it would," she managed as I continued my vaginal assault.

"I bet it did," I continued, "so naughty that you needed to let me see your whole body bent over in your room with your bare ass sticking out."

"Oh shit," she moaned as our thighs smacked together, "I don't know why . . . I did that."

"Because you wanted this," I said, happily fucking my ex-girlfriend from behind on the floor of our living room. "How did you feel when I called you in to watch me shower?"

"Excited," she admitted a little too quickly.

"I know you did, and now it's out, isn't it? You've been secretly lusting for my cock, and now you're getting it."

I glided into her a few more times and then slowly withdrew my long slippery rod from her body. She put her head down and started to catch her breath. I sat on the floor and turned over, my head between her quivering thighs. I pulled her dripping bush right into my mouth.

She raised her body up and kneeled over me, holding the couch for support. I could see the undersides of her breasts, and couldn't help but reach up and squeeze one as I found her stiff clit with my mouth and sucked it right in.

"Oh F-F-FUCK!" she yelled as my tongue immediately began wearing the finish off of her hot button. I sucked her clit and pinched her nipple, sending her body into a shaking fit. I looked up and into her eyes, just in time to see them roll back as she started to shudder.

I knew one or two orgasms would never be enough, and I was almost positive she wasn't getting this kind of attention from her boyfriend. She needed it on a physical and emotional level, and I was finally giving to it her again.

Her moans became screams as she pushed her pussy into my face, sliding it around, building up another sand castle of cum for me to kick over. Her hips began pushing my head into the couch, and she ground her creamy cunt against my face like I was some kind of humping pole. I grabbed the clenched cheeks of her ass and held on for the ride as her body began to shudder.

Then it came . . . and when she unleashed I thought the police would be called, as it sounded like I might have been killing her. But as quickly as the screaming started, it disappeared, and she quietly shook and came all over my juice slathered face.

I finally sensed the full weight of release wash over her, and a trail of her cum dripped down my chin as I held her up. A huge smile grew across her face and she whispered down at me, "You son of a bitch. I haven't felt one of those in a looong time."

Lacy leaned down and actually licked my cheek. Then she pushed her tongue deep in my mouth and we kissed for a minute until she broke off and said, "I've taught you well."

"That you have," I agreed, and watched as she spun around, her hand going for my cock. I felt her small fingers grabbing me tight, and then she leaned forward, her mouth slurping my meat like a melting popsicle. I felt her mouth softly sliding up and down my length.

We used to love to 69, so I slid down and pulled her legs over me again, diving my face between her legs. The sounds of sucking and smacking, moaning and devouring were over the top as we frantically ate each other out. Her legs started shaking as another climax was about to rain down on me. I wanted to cum so badly, but I also wanted to fuck this amazing woman again.

I stopped eating her pussy, and pushed her off.

"Damn it," she whined, "I was so close."

"What, again!?" I asked in mock surprise.

"Yes again, and I now I might need to borrow that tongue of yours to lick my poor pussy to sleep every night."

A ravenous hunger boiled from my brain and I pushed her back onto the floor. I climbed between her legs and licked a long line from her soaking flame and all the way up to the side of her neck. By the time I got there, my cock was already pressing through her open folds and tunneling deep inside her pussy again.

"Oh my fucking god," she wailed as I sunk home, my lips on her neck driving her insane. Just as quickly though, I backed out again, retracing the same liquid line down her splayed body and started another oral assault. This time I was held in place as her legs crossed behind my head and her cunt pushed up and down my face. She was ready, and I held on tight as I worked my magic.

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers