Lacy Underwear, or Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers

I felt her nipples pushing into me as my hips worked the action between us. I wanted to hold back and make it all last forever, but her body was too sensual, too lustful . . . too perfect.

I started moving faster, making her squeal with delight at my increased vigor. The bed started shifting beneath us as the sounds and smells of sex were broadcast throughout the cozy room.

I was up on my hands again, watching her body take me, her soft tits wobbling on her chest. Her mouth was open and her eyes bore into mine, urging me on. Our frantic sex was gaining steam as her legs hugged me tightly and tried to help me fuck her, like really fuck her with everything I had.

I started to get wild, and words just poured out of my mouth, like we should have known they would.

"Do you like my big cock in there Lacy Marie?" I was in a mental trance and everything felt familiar again, like knowing how much of a turn on her middle name was. "Do you like a good fuck?" Her head nodded and her eyes were eating mine alive. "Does it make your pussy wet to feel my cock fucking you so hard?"

"Yes," she softly moaned, "keep fucking me . . . oh god daddy, fuck me!"

And there it was.

I had all but forgotten, but it came out of her just like that, mere moments before a shocked look spread across her face. Adorable. I slowed for just a second and grinned wickedly into her eyes as they darted with fear.

"You like your daddy's big cock, don't you baby?" I growled at her, just the way she liked it. "You're so good for your daddy, a good girl with a wet pussy, aren't you?"

The conflict on her face was apparent, but short lived. Quickly she reached up and pulled me down to her, our bodies frantically fucking again. Her tongue went in my ear and out the end of my juiced up cock as it pumped into her.

"Oh god daddy, give it to me," she moaned into my soul, "make love to me, please. I need you. Can you feel how wet you're making me?"

I was struggling to hang on, it was all too intense. I felt my passion reaching a peak with our most personal and private game playing out after all this time. I had no choice but to settle the hell down . . .

"Hold on baby," I said as I slowly pulled out of her against the strain of her legs trying to keep me in place.

"No," she said, "don't go!" Still I pulled away and rolled over, lying next to her. I was breathing heavy and sweating.

"I'm exhausted honey," I moaned, "let daddy get some rest okay?" I closed my eyes with my arm over my face, knowing for a fact my aim to get her on top was immediately received.

Lacy climbed over and straddled me, quickly descending her hot pussy over my soaking cock and picking up right where we left off.

"Mmmm, what are you doing honey?" I moaned as she swallowed my cock with her body in the most desperate way possible.

"I need you," she said as her butt started to bounce her soft pussy up and down the length of me as she lay on top of me, "I have to feel you . . . inside me . . . fucking me . . . daddy," she whispered in my ear.

With a surge of passion she sat herself upright, my cock fully seated inside of her. Watching her sitting above me I admired her milky breasts as she stared into my eyes. I reached up and took a handful of each and pushed them softly together. She looked down at me with a mischievous smirk, and then something else settled onto her face. . .

"Michael . . ." she started to say, slowly grinding her pelvis into my pubic bone and swirling my cock around inside of her. No more words came however as she placed her palms flat on my chest and pushed against me, shifting her hips and stirring her insides with my deeply reaching cock. Her rocking became pushing, and her pushing became sliding. Soon she was lying against me again, quickly and frantically fucking my brains out.

Our bodies slapped together as our moans devolved into grunts. I felt Lacy's hot breath in my ear again, and her words this time were some of the most wonderful utterances my soul could ever have dreamed.

"Michael . . . oh . . . this is so good, and . . . god, you're so incredible. Mmmmmm. You're everything to me, and anything you're not . . . mmmm . . . tough shit. Ohhhhhhhh gggod, keep fucking me . . . yessss. This has to be, the last time . . . uh huh, keep going . . . the last time we, fuck around on other people, okay?"

I barely started to reply.

"Shhhh," she continued as her pussy slid up and down my deep erection, ". . . mmmmm, let me finish . . . This is the last time, because from now on, there are no other people Michael . . . hahaha . . . that's right . . . because, I want to be yours again. I want us to be together, forever this time . . . Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ohhhhh . . . ohhhhhhh . . . you like that, don't you baby? It's okay. Tell me."

"I fucking love it," my voice burst out as my cock thrust into her bouncing body. I had hold of her hips and was pulling her back down to me each time she pulled away.

Finally I slowed our bodies down to an easy pace and looked hard into her eyes. "And I love you Lace." I lifted my hands and held her face in them as our bodies slowed. "What the hell have we been doing all this time?" I had to know.

She didn't answer at first, and just looked into my eyes as we stopped, our souls keeping the sultry flames connecting us alive. Then she told me, and it made perfect sense.

"Making sure."

Oh, I was sure. I was absolutely sure there wasn't another person on the planet that could come close to the connection I felt with this human being. I wanted nothing more in that very moment than to follow her to the ends of the world and throw everything I called my own into oblivion.

I was hers. Lacy's . . . and I had never been happier.

"And you're sure?" I asked tentatively.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life Michael," she said, her words falling out between panting breaths. "I love you more right now than I thought was possible."

I pushed deeply into her body, this time to form a concrete joining of our souls. She pushed back and I instantly felt every other time we had merged together wash over me as if they had all just happened in an instant. We locked together in a quiet, emotional embrace.

Her forehead dropped onto mine, and our noses slipped alongside each other. It was a moment lost in time, and one I will never forget as long as I live. It was the moment I knew who my soul mate was, who my wife would be, who would eventually mother my children, and where I would spend the rest of my mortal life.

Lacy's soft body was an extension of mine in that moment in time. We started to hug tightly in our coupled position, twitching slightly from the emotional and physical reception.

Our bodies started to ignite again, but without any physical movement. It was a strange feeling, like we were fucking, frozen in time.

She looked at me and I felt her pussy start to tremble around my cock. Then it twitched again, and I felt a rumble in my body. Her arms began to shake, and her mouth opened in an expression of deep pleasure. It was so beautiful and enchanting that I felt a wave of passion extend my cock into her further.

Her eyes widened in disbelief, as her legs began to join the chorus. I held on to her tightly and just throbbed inside of her, feeling every pulse of pleasure that was building around it. Her chest began to twitch, and she sucked in a deep breath, clinging to my body and digging her nails into my skin.

"OOOOOOHHHH . . . MY GODDDDDDDD," she shuddered with a shaky moan, and I looked up at her face, which she had pushed forward in a grimace of intense concentration, and I knew Lacy was about to burst.

The wall of energy that slammed into her body caused every muscle of hers to clench, gripping me tightly beneath her and jerking us both with her sudden heaves. I held on tightly and just let her come around me with everything she had, feeling her pussy convulsing and twitching on my cock, drinking in the waves of pressure and release washing over us.

Without warning the feel of her throbbing contractions and her intense climax caused my cock to swell and vibrate. The feel of her liquid release washing over me and the erotic spectacle of her orgasm was enough to start my own, and when it came . . . it came hard.

We were lying still, but I quickly felt all control let loose. My balls began to lurch, and a wave of thrilling exhilaration rushed through my nervous system, throbbing out a wave of cum into her body as my muscles grabbed her tightly. My creamy jets lurched into Lacy's delicious cunt as her inner walls milked my erupting cock of each electric burst. They kept pumping out of me, pulse after pulse, for what seemed like an eternity . . .

It was immediately the most intense sexual feeling I had ever experienced, and there hadn't been any movement; only our tight naked connection and our newly ignited passion and love for the other. We lay there panting, both of us with looks of disbelief and sheer wonder on our faces.

"What the hell . . . was that?" she asked finally, her body sweating and still snugly wrapped around my own.

"The best sex we've ever had?" I offered slowly, feeling my cock finally letting go of the firm pressure it had been holding all night.

Her heavy breathing was coming down and she lifted her body up onto her arms to look into my eyes, a satisfied grin and something else across her face. "By far the best sex we've ever had," she agreed and paused, her gaze drinking in my soul for a moment, "I think we should give it another go."

"Holy crap," I exasperated, unable to actually move my body another inch, "I think I might need the night to recover."

She smiled and rolled her eyes, "Not that dummy . . . us."

There was no question, no hesitation in my mind. Our subconscious minds kept bringing us together over the years for what we finally came to realize was our true connection. We couldn't stay apart, and for better or for worse . . . we wouldn't.

***

It was three days after our wedding, which took place about 2 years from that momentous day. As fate would have it, Kevin actually broke if off with Lacy the following morning. Her tears were real that day, and although she had been ready to do the same, it was still an emotional step.

It took longer for me to break it off with Sam, but only by a few days. It wasn't nearly as emotional, and it almost seemed as if she knew it was coming.

I looked down and my feet were tucked in the sand on a private beach in Spain. Lacy was next to me, reclining in the afternoon sun and looking ravishable in her one piece suit . . . the bottoms.

I stared at my new wife's bare breasts glistening in the sunlight, and traced a visual line down to the small chunk of peach fabric tucked neatly between her bronzed legs.

We had been going at it like animals since we'd arrived, and yet I couldn't help but stare longingly at her mostly bare body. My board shorts were beginning to rise, and I started feeling like we'd been in the sun long enough, for a couple reasons.

I looked around the beach and noticed most of the guests at the resort were pretty involved with themselves, as was the case most places we'd been so far. It wasn't exactly a nude beach, but it was clear that going at least topless was the norm in this part of the world.

I adjusted myself in my chair and prepared some extra space in my shorts for my growing desire. Hearing the movement, Lacy turned to face me and lifted her head.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked, as if she really needed to. She pushed her sunglasses to the top of her head and sat her chair up.

"I still can't believe how easily you adapted to this whole topless thing," I admitted honestly.

"These people probably grew up with it," she said, "so it's not even interesting. I on the other hand am completely getting off on how exposed I feel."

"Really?"

"Mmhmm, and knowing how excited you keep getting about it is making me even hotter."

I swallowed hard, thanking my lucking stars for about the thousandth time since we had first gotten back together for the wonderful woman I'd finally married.

"Should we head back to the room?" I asked, mostly as a formality.

"Not yet," she said, reaching for a tube of sun lotion and popping open the cap. I watched in fascination as she squeezed a few dollops of oily cream onto her sun soaked chest, and proceeded to slowly and deliberately coax the shimmery fluid over every inch of her exposed upper body.

My cock was at full mast and pushing into my shorts. Her eyes barely left my lap, as my mine barely left her chest. I saw her lower lip disappear into her mouth, and I knew our time at the beach was nearing an end for the day.

Then she said something that both shocked and excited me to no end. It had happened so many times since that first night in our apartment I had almost lost count, but I probably should have expected it.

"Let me see it."

And even as my shaking hand went for the drawstring on my shorts and I pulled my aroused cock out for her at the beach, I knew I would never regret making her that original offer in the shower. I also knew she would never, ever let me live it down.

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
904 Followers