Lacy Underwear, or Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time the ungodly screaming arose, and as she flew over the edge, her ranting was perverse, even insane!

"Ohhh, GOOOAAHHHHHDDD . . . ahh FUCK!! . . . you got a . . . mmmm, FUCK . . . A FUAAAAHHHH . . . EAT IT!! . . . Yeah, eat my damn PUSSY . . . FUCK!! GOD it's . . . OH my god it's . . . FUCKING HELL!! . . . You fucking BASTARD . . . EAT IT!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

I was simply holding on for dear life as she went through some kind of transcendental experience. It would have been almost scary, if it hadn't been exactly what I was going for.

She came so hard I almost felt sorry for her; it was intense. Her body convulsed and she could hardly gasp for air as the orgasm ripped through her soul and all over my face.

As she finally settled down around me, I felt the grip loosen on my head, and her hands unwrapped themselves from my hair. Her breathing was hard and a little raspy.

"That . . ." she breathlessly began, "was what I have been missing. How could you do that to me?"

I climbed up next to her on the floor. "I just remembered how you always wanted it."

The smile plastered on her face turned to a look of wonder as she shook her head, and then a sly smiled unfolded, "And now I remember what you always wanted."

I honestly had no idea what she was talking about, until the very instant she pushed me away and sprang to her feet, running naked down the hall.

A hungry smile immediately found my face, and I jumped to my feet and ran after her, my erection so hard from my dirty thoughts that it barely moved as I did.

I rounded the corner toward the light from her room, greeted by a soft glow from her reading lamp beside her unmade bed. On the floor beside the bed was the most luscious and hungering sight my mind could have imagined.

Lacy was on her elbows and knees, climbing under her bed. Her bare ass was up and fully facing me, and she was saying something from underneath.

"Oh good, Michael, can you help me find my phone, I think it dropped on the floor somewhere."

Just her pale ass was sticking out, and her wide pussy was practically begging me closer. I walked up slowly behind her and got to my knees, reaching out to stroke the soft skin of her naked ass.

"Can you see anyth . . . hey, what are you doing? Help me look!" she snapped.

I let my fingers roam her glorious backside as I lightly found her dripping center. I started to rub it around and push my fingers over her clit.

"Michael! Stop it!! Don't touch me like th . . ." her muffled voice trailed off as two of my fingers plunged into her wet orifice.

She groaned and then said a muffled, "Knock it off, and let me out of here Michael. Don't even think about it!"

It was too good, and she was really playing it up for me. I pulled my fingers out and grabbed my raging cock, eying her gorgeous bottoms-up.

Then a muffled, "Thank you, now help me out of here. Michael. Michael no!!"

I watched the head of my cock push her juicy lips aside and ease inside, her wet channel putting up little resistance. I sank my long cock all the way into Lacy's upturned ass, her wet pussy licking the entire length of it along the way.

"You fucking bastard," she yelled from under the bed, "how could you do this to me??"

I started working my cock in and out of the disembodied ass on legs in front of me, making sure I was listening for our old safe word, (Calamari).

The moans from under the bed were soft but growing. Lacy's luscious rump was milking my cock as I pumped her harder. I had to wonder if she had actually fantasized about this very thing.

After the thrill of taking advantage of her compromising position wore off, I slowed my pace and tentatively pulled out of her. Lacy weaseled her butt back and forth, squirming out from under the bed. As soon as her head was free she sat up on her knees and the look on her face was one of pure lust and playfulness.

I suddenly felt her full naked body weight slamming into me, throwing me to the floor. My head landed in a pile of her dirty clothes, and I looked up to see her face appear in my view, "Don't you ever fuck me like that again!" she warned, pushing off of me and jumping to her feet. I watched her nude body quickly disappear out the door.

I smiled wide as I remembered our games, and loved how easily we were picking back up with them.

I jumped up and happily bounded out of the room, wondering where my sexy naked roommate had vanished to. I instantly saw her across the hall in the brightly lit bathroom, and I walked slowly in.

She was leaning over the sink with her face in the mirror, applying some kind of lip something as I often saw her do, except this time she was completely nude.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked my naked reflection in the mirror, "can't you see I'm busy?"

"Sorry, you left the door open and I really have to go," I played along.

"Fine, but sit down," she said looking back at her own pink lips, "I don't want to hear it while I'm having some girl time."

I walked to the commode and sat down, knowing I was unable to actually use it in my hardened state. I looked over at Lacy next to me; her wonderfully pendulous breasts were slightly swaying with her subtle movements and her twisted nipples looked thrilled to be part of our game.

"What are you looking at?" she asked without turning her gaze to me, "do I need to wear a robe or something in my own house?"

"No, sorry," I replied, lifting my eyes to her mouth, "I was just watching what you were doing."

"Why, do you have a thing for lipstick or something?" she teased, "You can have it when I'm done."

"Very funny," I said as I stood, pressing the handle and rushing water into the clean bowl. I walked up behind my roommate and said "I just need to wash my hands."

"Be my guest," she said quickly, "but I'm not moving. I was here first." With that she widened her stance and took up the entire front of the sink.

"Fine," I resolved and moved in behind her. The first thing to touch as I moved in close was my cock against the top of her ass.

"Hey buddy," she warned, "watch your cock."

"Well it's not like I've got a lot of room here," I playfully whined, "don't mind my reach." I wrapped my arms around either side of her and pushed forward, our bodies in full naked contact as I leaned forward to reach the water.

"Well, this is awkward," she said to her own reflection in the mirror, "hurry up."

I pushed the handle on the faucet and got my hands a little wet. I leaned over for the soap and dropped a gold puddle into my palm as I pushed the top. I rubbed my hands together in front of Lacy's naked waist, enjoying the feel of her entire body against mine.

As my hands foamed up, I lightly clapped them together, launching clumps of suds into the air, some in her direction.

"Hey!" she cried, "watch it! You're getting soap on my boobs." She could hardly keep her grin contained as she feigned offense and stood up straight to show me the mess in the mirror.

"Oops, hold on," I said, watching my hands in the mirror lightly touching the spots of bubbles on her breasts, leaving many more sudsy dabs in their wake. As I looked at her naked reflection, I could see large clumps of bubbles all over her chest. She just watched as I tried wiping them away, but the more I tried the soapier her bare tits were getting!

I tried to keep up the act, but soon I was soaping them up with purpose, sliding my fingers around the smooth skin, rubbing across her nipples, grabbing her slippery globes tight and squeezing them together. I was getting extremely aroused, and my cock strained against her back.

"About done?" she asked, hands on her hips now as if she was just waiting for me to finish fondling her chest.

"Almost," I huffed into her ear. I pushed my soapy hands down her body and pulled us back. Bending my knees I dragged the tip of my cock down the naked backside of my roommate. With almost no effort I pushed forward and submerged my entire cock into her dripping tunnel, and watched her face in the mirror as it slid home.

"OOOOooohhh fuck . . ."she breathed as I pushed in, adding an exasperated, "What are you doing?"

"I'm just washing my hands," I replied as I moved my hands back up to her slippery tits and held them in the mirror while I humped my bare cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh GOD!!" she belted out as I pushed in deep, "Are you fucking me Michael? We . . . mmmmm, we talked about this. No fucking!" She was looking at me in the mirror and grabbing the side of the sink as I continued pushing and pulling my cock in and out of her.

"Oops," I said, "are we fucking?" My thighs smacked against hers more loudly.

I watched Lacy drop her head down to enjoy our little romp for a time, and then she pushed me back with her hips, quickly stepping forward and escaping my insertion. She spun around and pushed me back against the wall next to us, getting right up in my face. She grabbed my chin and stared right into my eyes.

"Well just watch yourself mister," she said with a commanding tone, grabbing hold of my wet dick, "don't let this big cock come between us." With that she started stroking me hard, her fingers slipping easily up and down my lubricated shaft, pumping me faster than I was expecting . . . and making her point.

I looked into her eyes and enjoyed her hand masturbating my cock between our bellies. Her soapy breasts were barely touching my chest, and her nipples kissed my flesh. I was in blissful heaven, and was seriously about to erupt when she stepped back, releasing my cock and grabbing the towel hanging on a hook next to me.

She quickly wiped the soap from her chest and handed me the towel, saying simply, "The lipstick's all yours," and walked out into the hall, bare-assed and smiling. I quickly turned to rinse the soap from my hands and wiped them with the towel, hanging it back on the hook.

I turned off the bathroom light and the entire place suddenly dropped into darkness. There was no light from the direction of her room, or from the living room. Figuring she must have turned off the TV, I felt my way through the dark and down the hall into the main room.

"The power's out," I heard her say from near the front window. I looked in that direction and could just make out her silhouette against the dim lights shining in from outside. I slowly approached. Being naked in my own dark apartment was nothing strange, but knowing Lacy was in there with me, just as undressed, waiting for me to fuck her again, was the most thrilling sense of erotic anticipation I could remember.

"I can't find a candle or flashlight," she continued, "so I'm just standing by the window until it comes back on."

I walked up quietly behind her and saw that she was looking out the window. I put a hand on her shoulder and ran my fingers down her bare back and over her ass.

"You're naked," I said softly, stroking her flesh with a tender touch.

"I know. I was about to jump in the shower when it went dark. Don't." She pushed my hand away, and brushed against my erection in the process. She stopped.

"Are you . . .?" she turned toward me and ran her hand up my body, "Oh my god. So we're . . ."

"Both naked here in the dark," I finished, "We're in for a big surprise if the lights come back on."

She backed away from me in tentative hesitation and paused for a moment before saying, "Why, you've seen me naked before."

"I know, but its different now," I said, "we're not supposed to see each other . . . you know, like this."

"Well . . . I can't see anything," she breathed in a husky whisper, her body mere inches from mine, "can you?"

"Definitely not," my voice shook a little. We stood face to naked face, drinking in the thick anticipation and allure of the moment.

We inched closer, and I felt the softest touch folding slowly around my excited manhood. I exhaled heavily.

"What's wrong," her voice asked tenderly.

"Something's touching me," I admitted. I loved this so much.

"Really? What does it feel like?"

"Like a soft hand, on my . . . ohhh yeah," I whispered, feeling the grip tightening and moving up and down.

"That's so strange," she said with a smile in her voice, "do you think we have ghosts?"

"If we do, they really . . . hhhhh, like me," I said, as another touch moved in to softly cradle my balls. I closed my eyes, not that it made much difference in the dark, and suddenly a warm wetness wrapped around the head of my cock, moving quickly downward along it like a wet mouth sucking my cock. "Ho-o-oly shit!"

The unexpected pitch black sensation took me by surprise, and I nearly lost it. I felt her throat open and my cock slipped inside for a second, and then she pulled completely off, leaving my cock to balance wet and alone in the dark. I opened my eyes and saw Lacy's dark figure outlined in front of me again.

"Something . . . really likes me," I said, unsteady on my own legs.

"Well keep it to yourself," she said, "your moaning is making me uncomfortable."

I stepped to the side and softly put my hand out, feeling for some bare skin and finding it. Knowing her body well I traced my way down her side and around the front of her thigh, feeling it open for me.

My fingers brushed past her curly hair and I didn't need any light to know how turned on she was. My fingers pushed across her excited clit, and I felt her body reacting to my touch.

"You okay?" I asked with a grin.

"I-I see what you mean," she breathed heavily; "I'm feeling a little . . . felt."

I reached around in the dark and grabbed a handful of bare tit flesh, squeezing it gently in my fingers.

"Just let it happen," I whispered in her ear, "we don't want to upset any dark spirits." I worked a couple fingers in between her legs and started slipping them into her.

"Oh my god," she said, leaning on the window sill, "something's . . . pushing into me!"

"Seriously?" I asked as I plunged between her loose lips, "What does it feel like?"

"Hhhhhh . . . ohhhhhh god . . . a hand," she moaned, "fingers, reaching!"

"Does it hurt?"

"No it's . . ." she paused, "strangely thrilling."

I felt her hips grinding around on my hand, pulling me deeper.

"It sounds really good," I admitted hearing her heavy breathing and sultry moans, "I'm getting pretty turned on here. You sure you're okay?"

"Michael?"

"Yes?"

"I'm afraid."

"Of what?"

"That something in here is going to actually fuck me, and I won't be able to stop it," she breathed as I twisted my fingers around inside her burning bush.

"What should we do?" I asked, keeping the game alive.

"I hate to . . . hhhh, ask," she breathed.

"You want me to put it in?" I offered, now brushing my cock along her bare back.

"Would you? Just to be safe?"

I slid my fingers out of her wet pool, and bending my legs I let my cock find her juicy hole. I eased it all the way in, and she groaned as I entered and stood breathless against the window . . . impaled.

"Like this?" I asked, holding my cock still inside of her. "Do you think anything else could fit in here?"

"Definitely . . . not," she said softly, tilting her hips and edging my cock around inside her. I ran my hands up her naked sides and weighed her bare breasts in my palms. The feeling of her soft thighs against mine as I cupped her bosom caused me to involuntarily push in a little deeper.

". . . no fucking," she whispered, obviously using every ounce of her fiber to keep from encouraging me.

"I'm not sure I can help it," I pleaded, "you feel so amazing."

"But I have a boyfriend," she said, pushing her hips back to keep my cock fully seated.

"My body doesn't know that," I said, pinching her bare nipples and pushing in so deep I could feel myself bottom out. I was awash in the soft feelings of her insides thoroughly soaking my prick, and I could tell our little game was about to break.

"I'm just going to, adjust myself," I whispered, slowly easing my length out about an inch, and then pushing it back in, "like . . . this."

"Oh god," she breathed, "you can't do that . . ."

"Why not?"

"It feels like sex."

"It's not sex," I assured her, pulling slowly out until just the head of my cock hovered inside the entrance to her tunnel "This is sex."

With that I pushed my hips forward and thrust a series of deep plunges into her, sliding easily in and out. Slap, slap, slap, slap . . .

"Oh oh oh oh st t t t top!" she managed as her thighs loudly smacked against mine. I pushed in all the way in and held it there, hugging her bare body tightly below me and finding her ear in the dark.

"Feel the difference?" I whispered.

"You bastard," she whimpered, "you have to stop."

"Didn't you like that?" I asked.

"I . . ." she started and then stopped.

I finished her words, "You loved it."

"Fuck you."

"My pleasure," I said as I proceeded to intentionally slide my cock in and out of that sweet girl's naked pussy in the dark like I owed it a favor. My long and sensual strokes were slow but rhythmic. I knew our game had ended as I heard her groan out a familiar sound, one of pure ecstasy, and she began to match my deep plunges thrust for thrust with her hips. It was fantastic. This was no simple fuck; this was hot, deep, lubricated intercourse between two experienced sexual beings.

After a few sublime minutes of pitch black communion with Lacy, I eased my twitching cock out of her for the . . . fourth? . . . time that night. I turned her around and felt for her face, sucking the inside of her soft mouth into mine. Our bodies came together as we smashed my sloppy cock between us like a jelly sandwich. The heat in the room was unbearable as we both were practically out of our minds with lust.

"My room . . ." is all I said after painfully pulling us apart.

"Now." she agreed, pulling me quickly in that direction. I followed her lead in the dark, and we bumped our naked bodies along the wall in a hurry to get there. Once inside, I found the plug to a small string of lights, which washed the room in enough dim light to see the naked girl sprawling across my bed like a seductress.

We squinted at the light, but her eyes were on my body, crawling up and down, a look of hot lust burned onto her face.

"Come here," she said curling a finger at me.

I didn't hesitate. I crawled over her body, staring into her eyes with the awareness we were lovers once again. For a brief window in time we let ourselves go to enjoy the familiar fruits of our bodies and minds.

Our lips met again and this time it was gentle, inviting, almost intoxicating as the soft wetness of our mouths settled into a playful erotic dance. Her legs were wide and drew me in with a tractor beam of passion and warmth, of excitement and playfulness; of lust . . . and love.

I stopped kissing her for a moment and looked deeply into her eyes, she read my thoughts immediately.

"I know that look Michael," she said, running her fingers through my hair. "We just can't."

I didn't answer because I knew she was right. I knew the logic involved. I knew the pain we'd repeatedly felt. I knew the way our personalities worked against us at every turn when we were together.

I didn't fucking care.

"I know . . ." I conceded as always, saying the words but feeling the twinge of remorse behind them.

"We're so good at this," she said, reaching between her legs and guiding my throbbing ache into her warm intensive care. She hugged me tightly to her chest as I sank it home, breathing heavy air into my ear. "Ohhhh, gaaaaahhhhhddd! Yes, that's it, you feel so good . . . pull it out . . . ooooh, yeah . . . come back . . . mmmmmmm."