Lady Justice: Cult of the Moche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lovemaking continued for several hours; long into the night. They moved it from the showers, to the bedroom, then back to the showers. After a quick meal in the galley, Daniel took turns fucking them both over the kitchen table. Finally back in the bedroom, after another series of orgasms, the three lovers dozed happily; covered in sweat and cum, wrapped tightly around one another.

Their days and nights had been spent much in the same way for the past three years. After a short trip for adventure or rescue, they would return to the TARDIS to fuck for days. They loved one another deeply. There was never any sense of jealousy or disappointment. Most times they would all three enjoy themselves together. Other times, a pair would split off on their own. The one left out would relish a break from it all, and knew that any pleasure would eventually come back around to them tenfold.

Other times during their travels, the companions would find company with others who shared their vision of a passionate, open lifestyle. More often it was Justice who would find enthusiastic new men or women to join them. Newcomers generally were not welcome on the TARDIS for obvious reasons. So, many times one, or all, of the companions would disperse on a planet and not be seen by the others for days, while they soaked in the culture of the indigenous lovers they met. Back aboard the TARDIS they would share their stories during passionate lovemaking.

In the early hours of the morning, Daniel woke to soft giggles and a warm feeling in his lap. Beneath the sheets, his two girlfriends traded his cock between their mouths. Rather than alerting them to his awareness, Daniel pretended to sleep. He let the women finish their tireless work. His cock sprayed upwards like a rocket. Thick ropes of cum splashed onto his belly and thighs. Justice and Alanah each worked a hand up and down his shaft, as Daniel's cum streamed across their fingers and faces. They laughed and kissed beneath the fountain, washing themselves in its glory. They finally caught Daniel's gaze and smiled, before returning their attention back to his cock. Justice swallowed him deeply, as Alanah lovingly ran her hands through the Time Lady's red locks while she sucked. Daniel lay back on his pillow and let out a satisfied sigh before drifting back to sleep.

***

***

***

Chapter Two

***

Daniel sat alone at the control panel of the TARDIS. He was dressed in loose cotton pants and a t-shirt. He fingered curiously through a large book from Justice's library. He had dropped out of his post-graduate law program to roam the universe, but the mind of a student was difficult to turn off. He had been reading up on the history of the Time Lords for several years now. He had underestimated the amount of work required. Entire wings of Justice's mammoth library were dedicated to the culture and history of the Time Lords of Gallifrey. It had been three years, and he had barely gotten through half of the first book. Not that he had been lax in any way. There just wasn't much time for reading heavy-handed history with two buxom sex-fiends on board and an entire universe to protect.

As Daniel read in the control room, Alanah and Justice could be heard squealing and moaning from a distant corridor. Daniel smiled to himself. He was happy for them, but it made his studies difficult to focus on. He closed the book, and pressed a large red button at the control station. The exit doors to the ship opened widely, revealing a glorious orange and yellow swirling cluster of stars and gas. He had no idea where they were, but the TARDIS had a knack for parking them over stunning backdrops randomly throughout space and time.

Daniel was sitting quietly on the floor of the ship, allowing his legs to safely dangle over infinite space, when he heard a soft rattling at the control panel. He turned to see several screens hanging over the controls flash a series of space time coordinates. The computer made a grinding sound, as a small slip of paper slid out of one of the terminals. It was another mission.

Daniel shook his head, and turned back to the awesomeness of space. Whoever it was, there was no rush. Time travel made the life of an adventurer an easy task. They could evaluate the threat, come up with a viable plan, and arrive just in time to help; no matter the time. There were missions where he and the girls would deliberate for months before coming up with a solution, only to finally arrive moments after the original message had been delivered. The ability to stay relaxed and be prepared had kept them alive this long.

Daniel's powers helped, too. He had become very skilled at disabling a target with only a thought. He let Alanah and Justice have their fun planning the mission, and let them argue over who would be in charge. He generally sat back and waited until their signal to act. Most missions could easily be completed by Daniel alone, but it was more important to build comradery. Justice knew this, which was why she always acted like a dizzy teenager on their missions. It was to goad Alanah, and entertain herself. Just like Daniel, Justice could probably handle any threat on her own, but wanted to share the excitement with her two human companions. Watching her around Alanah was what had trained Daniel to restrain himself the way he did.

Behind him, Daniel could hear the voices of Alanah and Justice growing louder. They entered the control room arm in arm, still laughing dizzily from the dozens of orgasms they had shared.

"Aww! Look at how cute he looks sitting there," Alanah proclaimed gleefully.

"Daniel," Justice sang. "We missed you."

Daniel smiled as the two naked goddesses sat beside him in the doorway. "We have a message," he stated.

"Oh hush!" Justice scolded. "We've had enough work for a while. This is our vacation, dear."

"Should we go somewhere?" Alanah asked with enthusiasm.

"I don't think so," Justice answered. "Why don't we catch Daniel up to speed on some of our newest games, darling?"

Daniel raised a curious eyebrow, but abstained from choosing a side.

Dejected, Alanah leapt up. "I want to read the message."

"Oh Alanah, please don't," Justice started, but quickly turned back to Daniel. She slid into Alanah's vacated spot by his side, and slithered her hand into the waistband of his pants. Daniel leaned back as the Time Lady gripped his cock with a forceful hand.

"It's a party!" Alanah exploded.

"Hmm?" Justice asked absentmindedly, as she pounded away at Daniel's meat.

"Justice. It's a party for us," Alanah interjected.

"What?" Justice dropped Daniel's cock suddenly, and joined Alanah's side.

"Fuck," Daniel groaned.

Alanah read the message. "The Moche Collective humbly invites Lady Justice of Gallifrey, along with her two human companions to join them in celebrating the Liberation of the Forgotten at the decennial Festival of Moche."

"What the fuck does any of that mean?" Daniel asked.

"The Moche Collective are a cult. This festival is to celebrate their god. I have no idea who the Forgotten are, or how we got mixed up into any of this." Justice frowned. Word of their exploits had spread too far, gotten out of control. It was time to slow things down.

"We should look into it, right? I mean, they already know who we are," Alanah implored.

"I'm not sure, dear," Justice answered. "This sounds like a trap."

"It always sounds like a trap, Justice," Daniel reminded her.

"It always is a trap, guys," Alanah explained. "That's never stopped us before."

"Yeah, but a cult?" Daniel disagreed. "Don't their parties usually end with ritualistic suicide?"

Justice paced anxiously. The three of them always resorted to a vote if they were undecided. It meant someone ended up on the losing end. She hated to disappoint Alanah, but she didn't trust this message. Even more so, she didn't like being named specifically in the invitation.

"Let me look into it, OK?" Justice asked.

Alanah beamed. "Great! Dan, come with me. Justice, do your homework." She yanked Daniel's arm to follow her.

"That's not fair, Alanah! You tricked me," Justice protested, but the happy couple was already gone.

***

Alanah threw Daniel onto their bed, and crawled like a predator over his helpless body. She pushed her heavy breasts over his head, smothering him into submission. Justice might be a tougher sell, but she had ways of bending Daniel's will despite his powerful psychic mind.

"You know we need a break from the ship, Danny," Alanah pleaded, as she fed Daniel her perky nipple.

"Mmmhmmff," was his muffled response.

"You know how Justice can be, though. She prefers the security of her ship. I love it here, but I want some fresh air and sunshine on my vacation," Alanah explained.

"Ommphh," Daniel agreed. His fists tightened around her thick flesh, as his long cock found its mark against Alanah's pussy.

Alanah slid slowly down the length of his shaft and let out a soft sigh. She could feel Daniel swell thicker, as the tenderness of her pussy enveloped him. This was all the convincing he would need. She started riding faster. Daniel's mouth tugged and twisted Alanah's nipples as her tits swayed. She could feel her climax building just as Daniel's body began to tremble.

"Fuck! I'm cumming Alanah!" he cried.

Alanah pushed her clit down to Daniel's pelvis and ground it forcefully into his flesh. She exploded in ecstasy as her pussy became sloppy with her lover's spunk.

"That's it baby. Fill me up! It want all that cum inside my pussy," Alanah begged. She met his mouth with hers, and traded deep tongue kisses as their orgasms continued together. Alanah felt the healthy volume of jizz running down the sides of her thighs as it forced its way out of her cramped hole.

Just as the peak of their rapture subsided, Justice flopped onto the bed next to them. Daniel and Alanah both gasped in fright, still dazed from their climaxes. Justice nuzzled up to Daniel and kissed him on the lips, while Alanah leaned down to kiss his neck and chest.

"Is it my turn yet, dear?" Justice pleaded.

"That depends," Alanah teased, as she began riding Daniel's cock once more. "Did you find anything?"

"Oh, the party?" Justice provoked. "I'm trying to remember." Her words were interrupted with repeated tongue kisses from Daniel. His hands were turning their attention to Justice's breasts.

"Justice!" Alanah broke in.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I did." Justice sat up in the bed, smiling. "It turns out that Moche is an ancient fertility god. The Cult of Moche are the type of people who enjoy non-stop, animalistic sex in order to receive His blessings. Real religious nuts, these ones. The festival we've been invited to is the biggest celebration in their scripture. I'm thoroughly convinced that we should not delay in our RSVP."

Alanah's eyes were wet with joy. "Thank you, Justice. Thank you!" She dismounted Daniel, and tackled the Time Lady onto the bed. The two girlfriends rolled and kissed, not realizing that Daniel had left the bed.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Daniel interrupted.

"Daniel! Don't be a prude!" Justice scolded.

"I'm not being a prude, but seriously? A religious cult? Even if they fuck twenty-four-seven, there's still got to be some kind of dark shit that we don't know about. I'm only speaking for the religions of Earth, but I'm sure the rest of the universe has their share of fundamentalist wackos," Daniel argued.

"No one is asking you to believe in any of it, dear. We're their guests of honor. They're not trying to convert us," Justice explained. She crawled seductively toward him. "Now, my dear boy. Let me show you how much I worship you." Justice pulled him over to the bed by his cock, and swallowed it deeply into her throat. Alanah wasn't the only one who knew how to manipulate the young psychic's mind.

***

***

***

Chapter Three

***

"No way!" Daniel protested. "There's no way you could take fifteen cocks at once, Justice."

"I've had eight before!" Justice cried. "That's the better part of halfway there. Look at the size of these fucking tits, love." She grabbed a heavy armful of each. "I bet I could fuck six cocks with just my tits."

The three companions speculated what the Festival of Moche may have in store for them, while waiting for their ship to touch ground. Justice and Alanah were garbed in light summer dresses. Each dress had a neckline that plunged deep below their cleavage, nearly to their navels. The thin straps left most of their flesh exposed on either side as it wound up behind their necks. The delicate fabric clung to their thick thighs and buttocks, still sticky with cum from another round of fucking in the wardrobe. Their smooth, naked backs were exposed, with their hair pulled up in high ponytails. Daniel wore a loose button up shirt which was left open at the top and bottom, but contoured to his lean, muscular frame and shoulders. Covering his bottom half were a pair of tight shorts that more closely resembled boxer-briefs. The garment held his round backside closely, and left a memorable bulge in the front. They all three wore simple sandals. As the purring engine stopped, Justice motioned for Alanah to lead the team on. They exited the TARDIS arm in arm, with Lady Justice in the middle.

The trio was met with a glorious view of giant blue marble planet hanging closely overhead. Its brilliance was obscured by waving stretches of dense clouds in its atmosphere. In the distance, two large orange suns shone brightly in mid-day.

"What is this place?" Alanah asked.

"That is the planet Thiasus, a gas giant 25 light years from Earth. We are orbiting it on a moon known as Moche. This is where our cult friends worship their god of the same name. This appears to be the central temple," Justice explained.

The two humans had been distracted by their awesome sight in the sky that they had failed to take in their immediate surroundings. Beneath their feet were huge blocks of granite built into paths of lush greenery and blooming flowers. Vines of orange fruit wound up towering pillars of several giant stone buildings. The central building of the temple sat behind them. To its front, a large pond caught a cascade of water from the top of the building. Dozens of beautiful men and women frolicked beneath the falling water. They bathed and drunk and played with one another in the pristine fountain. Many other citizens gathered on the steps of the temple engaging in conversation. Others were hidden away beneath the shrubbery, exploring one another sensually.

The central courtyard was being decorated for the festivities with brightly colored ribbons and paint. Many of the members of the cult had shed their clothes, and were busy adorning themselves with paint and ribbon as well. A small procession of people approached the three visitors smiling and giggling. At their center was a man dressed in simple robes. His hair was long and unkempt, but ornamented with sparkling jewels and flowers. He had two beautifully dressed women on each arm. They were all staring anxiously at Lady Justice.

"You must be Lady Justice of Gallifrey. It is my honor to receive you. I am Pilau, of Moche." The man approached Justice closely and bowed. He was several inches shorter than Justice, so he stretched upward to plant a soft kiss to her lips.

Justice returned the kiss hesitantly, but then smiled and bowed. "Thank you for your invitation, Protector Pilau. My companions and I are extremely grateful. This is Alanah and Daniel. They are humans from the planet Earth."

Protector Pilau greeted Alanah in the same fashion. She kissed him warmly before bowing. Daniel did the same, though he hadn't expected a kiss from the handsome gentleman. Thankfully he was received by Pilau's wives, as well; receiving sensual kisses from all four women. They were dressed in simple dresses adorned with flowers and beads that barely covered their tone, muscular bodies.

After Pilau's wives had properly introduced themselves to Alanah and Justice, Protector Pilau led their party through the garden. As they walked, more cult members filed in behind to follow. They cut through a path of dimly glowing violet flowers, and approached a small stone building. Pilau led them inside to a large gathering room. The walls were built of cool grey stone, and were lined with glowing orange candles. There was a large skylight that illuminated a dais at the center of the room. Surrounding the elevated stage were rows of long, cushioned seats. Everywhere lush plants and vines grew over the ancient stone building, and all around the room beautiful men and women watched breathlessly as Justice and her companions entered the temple.

Protector Pilau took his seat at the center of the dais, accompanied by his four exquisite wives. He ushered the three visitors to take their place in front of him. As Justice and her lovers sat down, they were immediately approached by a swarm of Moche's followers. They offered cups of a dark orange wine, adorned the visitors with flowers, and began undressing themselves.

"I hope you enjoy your time here. I've waited so long to properly thank you, Lady Justice," Pilau offered.

Justice was being fawned over by two beautiful brunette women. They giddily peeked beneath her dress, and tousled her hair. "Interesting that you say that, Protector. I have been very curious at how you came to discover my identity, and your purpose for bringing us here." Justice spoke in a daze, as one of the women took her bared nipple between a pair of warm lips.

"I am no stranger to the legends of the Time Lords. The followers of Moche had dealings with your people many centuries ago. As a child, I was brought up on stories of their magical adventures. As I grew older, I came to realize that the stories were true. Unfortunately, my parents had left out the true nature of their demise. Tell me, Lady Arbiter, how is it that you escaped the destruction of your people?"

Despite the warm reception, Lady Justice's blood ran cold. Their host was either too smart for his own good, or a fool. "Those were dark times, Protector Pilau. My people had lost their way. Thankfully, I had chosen exile nearly a century before the Time War began. It was a pyrrhic victory for my own pride. None of this explains your intimate knowledge of my present activities. Who are you?"

"As you know, I am Protector Pilau of the Moche Collective. I was put in charge of this moon a decade ago, after the loss of our queen. We live a peaceful life here, following the scripture of the Great Moche. We believe that love and peace are the only true path to enlightenment. Moche teaches us to commune with Him by joining our souls together through acts of love in His honor," Pilau explained as two of his wives removed his robe, exposing his naked body before them. The other two wives took his manhood in their hands, and began stroking.

Daniel's earlier apprehension of this religion was starting to wane. He had two lovely women at his cock, and another rubbing his shoulders while kissing his neck and whispering to him. She was describing the ways in which the followers of Moche are trained to worship their god. Daniel's cock was silently singing the praises of Moche inside the mouth of one of his believers.

Alanah had a beautiful, dark-skinned brunette, and a muscular young man under each of her arms. She gently stroked the man's cock beneath his tunic, as he suckled on her breasts. She and the girl kissed lovingly, while the girl deftly explored Alanah's pussy with nimble fingers.

Justice's admirers had moved to the floor, and were trading places at her wet snatch. It was proving to be a bit of a distraction. She was interested in gaining some information from Pilau, but the tingling in her loins was giving her a dizzy head. It was the way of the Moche people, though. She assumed she would need to learn to concentrate on business, while receiving their pleasures.