Lady Justice: Cult of the Moche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I apologize for bringing up such dark events, dear Justice. I meant no offense. I am delighted that the tradition of the Time Lords may continue through you. I admit my discovering your existence brought back all the boyhood memories of playing Time Lord with the other children, and imagining all the adventures we might have had. Please accept my apology," Pilau insisted.

Justice only nodded dizzily, as the tongue of her lover ripped through the flesh of her tender pussy.

"You see, I was made aware of your existence after hearing word of the events at the Academy on Scallion XIV," Pilau explained.

"Oh?" Justice asked. It was meant to sound quizzical, but instead erupted as a profound jolt of ecstasy.

Despite the assault on his cock, Daniel engaged with Pilau. "Scallion?"

"Yes my son, we know all about your work there, and the downfall of Westminster's slave network. The entire system is in disarray thanks to your efforts. We celebrate you tonight for freeing those forgotten souls from their chains, and allowing them to continue Moche's work throughout the galaxy," Pilau explained.

"Moche's work? Were they your people, Protector?" Daniel asked.

"No, I'm afraid not, but Moche loves all of His children, even if they don't follow in His ideals. All living beings celebrate Him regardless, through acts of love. He gains strength through our worship, and through His strength we receive His blessing." Pilau let out a sigh, as he emptied his load into the mouth of one of his wives. Immediately, the other three gathered before her. They passed the liquid benediction between each of their mouths. The four women moaned and waved their hands, praising Moche for His gifts.

Daniel shifted in his seat, uncomfortably. He would take spoils from Pilau's people, but crazy pussy always came with a price. He looked to Alanah. She was now taking the dick of her male lover from behind, while the dark-skinned female cradled her. She pet Alanah's hair, and whispered in her ear while Alanah rested her head on the girl's breast. Justice was moaning loudly next to him. He looked over to see the Time Lady lying on her side. One leg was held high in the air. She had a face buried in her pussy, and another simultaneously buried in her asshole. Justice wailed as her lovers devoured her.

The woman who had been whispering in Daniel's ear now approached him from the front. She slid her lean body against him, moving slowly onto his swollen shaft. She began riding him and chanting incoherently. Her pace quickened, and her chanting grew more frenzied. Soon, the woman shook and trembled in orgasm. The two women who had been sucking his cock before, now held and caressed the woman atop his prick. She wailed, and wept joyfully as they comforted her. They all smiled and kissed, before taking their individual turns atop their honored guest's monstrous cock. One by one the women exploded in orgasm. Daniel was enjoying the attention, but the entire display was unsettling. He was rock hard, but no closer to orgasm.

Pilau took notice of his resistance. "Is everything alright, my young human friend? Are you displeased by your gifts?"

Daniel's face grew hot with guilt. "No, of course not. I'm truly honored, and uh... blessed, and all." He nervously grabbed a woman, and thrust himself inside of her.

"I can understand that some of our customs may take getting used to, but I assure you that you will by quite pleased here." Pilau stepped off of his dais, and approached the bench where Alanah was being fucked. His cock had grown hard once more. He waved it in front of Alanah's beautiful face, where she hungrily devoured it. The denizens of the temple applauded and cried out as their leader fucked the mouth of his guest.

Alanah's body began convulsing between the two cocks. Soon, the man behind her erupted inside Alanah's pussy. The woman who had been cuddling with her moved quickly to eat his cum out, and take part in the sacrament.

Daniel pumped mercilessly into the pussy of one of his hosts, but was no closer to cumming. The oddness of the situation was clouding his enthusiasm. Suddenly, he felt a strong hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Lady Justice smiling warmly at him.

"May I receive your blessing now?" Justice teased. The young girl he had been ravishing withdrew to allow the Time Lady access to Daniel's cock. "Inside, dear," Justice whispered.

"Yeah, I know where to put it," Daniel answered indignantly.

"No silly," she answered. Inside. Her voice penetrated into Daniel's mind.

Oh, right, Daniel answered.

What's the matter dear? You seem very tense, Justice implored.

These people are fucking crazy, Jus'. I don't think I can do this. All this praying and crying and shit is kind of a turn off.

Justice rode his cock steadily and smiled. You are such a prude.

Daniel bit down on the inner meat of one of Justice's tits. The Time Lady gasped, and rode more forcefully.

It's not prudish to be scared of these people. They seem unpredictable. I don't feel like Pilau is being honest with us, Daniel explained.

You must be the dumbest psychic I've ever encountered. I brought you here to peer into their minds and uncover the truth. That's why I've kept you around all these years. Honestly, do you think I'm as cock-crazy as these religious bitches? Justice taunted.

Yes! Daniel answered, as he flipped Justice onto her back, and proceed to rail his giant cock into her.

Well, you're right, I suppose. Now out with it. Let's show these nutters what a real gift for Moche looks like.

Daniel took her meaning, and let out a triumphant roar. He pulled out his cock just as the first blasts prepared to fire. One after another, long rockets of jizz exploded across Justice's curvaceous body. Her stomach and breasts became saturated. The longest ropes passed over her head, splashing nearby attendees. A crowd of worshippers encircled the couple, as Daniel's hose continued to erupt. Several of the female believers lined up beneath Daniel to receive his blessing as well. Several more flocked to Justice's side to catch any misfires that came their way. Daniel broke fire momentarily to attend to the line of revelers. He shot full blasts of cum right into each of their faces. The women clawed and grasped at Daniel for more, but he was interrupted by several other women ushering themselves to the front. It was Pilau's four wives. They took several gushes of jizz each before returning to their mystified husband.

Alanah was now at Justice's side, cradling and kissing her, fighting her way past the dozens of followers attempting to feast on the sacred glory covering Justice's skin. Alanah looked up at Daniel and smiled. She threw her leg over Justice to straddle her. Alanah waved her puckered asshole in front of Daniel, who answered with a shot of cum across her back, followed by the slow insertion of his cock inside of her

"Oh fuck, Dan! Oh god!" Alanah cried.

Encouraged by his two lovers, Daniel continued to plow relentlessly into Alanah's ass. The rest of the congregation stared in amazement at his fortitude. Justice and Alanah kissed and played beneath him. She sucked his cum from Justice's face and tits, as Daniel rocked her.

"Fuck Alanah, I'm cumming again!" Daniel cried.

"Me too, baby. Fill me up while I cum! I want it all!" Alanah answered, as she exploded onto Daniel's cock.

Daniel answered with several powerful blasts inside Alanah's ass, as she tightened and spasmed around him. He withdrew, and glazed her backside with his seed. He then turned to the nearby audience. He swept his ignited cock over the gathering of followers. His white rain poured down on the dozens of people bordering their lovemaking. He bellowed as he unleashed his reward upon the entire collection of people: men, women, even Pilau were treated to a torrent of fluid. He turned his attention back to Alanah and Justice, who had joined the gathering beneath him. Daniel finished off his orgasm directly at his two girlfriends, who kissed and licked beneath the spray. Their faces, hair, and breasts were completely covered when he finally stopped his assault.

Stunned, the flock waited on edge until Pilau finally led them in congratulatory applause. "Oh bravo! Fantastic!" he cheered. The rest of his followers joined in, letting their astonishment give way to praise of their god Moche.

Daniel shied from their admiration, and planted sticky kisses to Justice and Alanah's lips. The two girls were met with a flood of desperate cult members desiring to share in their wealth. Alanah and Justice sat patiently on one of the padded benches. One by one the gatherers took handfuls and mouthfuls of cum from their despoiled bodies.

Pilau approached Daniel, as the human boy attempted to catch his breath. "You are a fascinating creature, my friend. You were surely sent by our Lord. He has bestowed great gifts upon you."

The man shook Daniel's hand. "Uh huh," Daniel answered sarcastically. He knew exactly where his gifts had come from, and doubted that the Tarot were followers of Pilau's hippie god.

Pilau clapped loudly to catch the attention of the crowd, who were still muttering their amazement and praise. "Everyone, please!" His flock stopped abruptly, and stood at attention. "The reception gathering has ended. There are many preparations that need addressed. I ask that you all return to your duties at once. Moche has blessed us with these wonderful guests, and He will be very pleased with your graciousness as hosts. Now, back to work."

The audience in the temple bowed and shook hands gratefully with Daniel, Alanah, and Justice as they exited the temple. Eventually, the three travelers were left with Pilau and two remaining wives. He and his wives replaced their clothes, leading Justice and her companions to do the same. Once they were sufficiently covered, though still sticky and slimy, they all exited the small temple together.

Pilau walked them down several paths throughout the temple grounds. He pointed out many of the plants, and their purposes for medicine, food, or drink. The orange wine they had drank came from a brightly colored orange berry that grew up the pillars of the buildings. They called them kokoberries, and the wine they produced was both intoxicating and nutritious.

Alanah was on her third glass, and was giddily dancing down the paths as they walked. Her dress was plastered to her sticky skin, bunched up above her ass. She walked hand in hand with Justice, as Daniel was forced to hear Pilau drone on about their community and culture.

"Don't you just love it here, Justice?" Alanah asked.

"It's very beautiful, Alanah," she answered.

"It's sort of ancient, but the people are very progressive, don't you think," Alanah inquired.

"Enjoying sex doesn't make a person progressive, dear. Even insects copulate," Justice explained.

"Yeah, but these people have figured out how to live simply, and love one another freely. They just want to have fun, and fuck, and drink wine." Alanah took another large gulp of orange wine, spilling more than a mouthful down the front of her white dress. "Whoops!" she laughed, as she removed her ruined garment and tossed it aside.

Justice smiled at the girl and planted a tender kiss, before snatching up her nearly emptied goblet. "No more wine, darling. You'll sleep through the party." Justice finished the glass, and handed it to one of Pilau's wives. The other wife was carrying the soiled remains of Alanah's beautiful dress. The four women swiftly walked to catch the two men leading their troop.

Pilau stopped suddenly atop a steep incline. "There it is, Daniel: the Sea of Moche. Isn't it breathtaking?"

Daniel stumbled as he withheld the vision of their destination. Below was a large crystalline sea. The water was nearly transparent. At its banks, dozens of followers of Moche soaked in its waters. Above them, the gas giant Thiasus dominated the sky.

"Every ten years, the planet aligns with the Sea of Moche for one week. The spectacle has long been celebrated by our people. It was during the first such transit of our moon that Moche came to us to spread His gospel. He passed His scripture on to the first followers on the banks of the great sea. It ushered in a new age of prosperity and peace that has survived for centuries."

Pilau looked at Daniel knowingly. "I know this is difficult for an outsider to understand. I don't know what your God teaches you, but Moche teaches us that community is the key to survival for a species, and that community can only truly be achieved through the union of souls. It is our way to praise Him when we join together. I apologize if this makes you uncomfortable."

Daniel nodded with embarrassment. "I understand. It's just not what I'm used to."

Pilau unleashed a guttural laugh. "No?" He slapped Daniel on the back and turned him to face the women approaching from behind them. "I see how your lovers worship and praise you, young Daniel. It is no different here. We do not praise one another, however. Only Moche can receive true worship."

"OK," Daniel answered. He relaxed his mind, and attempted to peer into the thoughts of Protector Pilau. Each time he encountered a new species, it took patience to uncover the paths and patterns of their psyche. Within Pilau's mind, Daniel only heard strange songs and chanting, crying out for Moche, and images of passionate lovemaking and revelry. The man smiled at Daniel, before turning to greet the women.

"Oh my!" Alanah gasped.

"Yes, my dear. This is the great Sea of Moche," Pilau started, as he wrapped his arm around the shoulders of the naked, drunken girl.

Justice was giggling and talking quietly with the two wives of Pilau that had followed them. She caught Daniel's concerned eye, and opened her mind to greet him.

I can't get a read on anyone, he explained. Their minds seem simple enough to navigate, but it's just songs and dancing and sex.

Justice laughed at one of the wives comments, but her mind was divided towards her conversation with Daniel. Maybe there's nothing there, dear. Just relax. Look around you. They've crafted a paradise here.

Justice was right. The moon's climate was warm and breezy, the ground was covered in thick beds of flowers growing naturally between the stone. The wine was delicious, the women were beautiful, and their simple existence was appealing. Daniel had spent too long unearthing conspiracies and atrocities across the universe to trust a situation at first glance. He looked at Alanah. She was giggling and talking a hundred miles per hour with their host, Protector Pilau. His hand had drifted from her shoulder to her thick bottom. His fingers slid beneath the round flesh, and massaged the opening hidden between her thighs. Alanah stood with legs apart, letting the stranger's finger enter her sloppy asshole. Daniel's cum still ran from each of her holes and stuck to her thighs as they talked.

Pilau laughed, and turned abruptly to the group. "My guests! Please let me show you to your quarters, so I can attend to the final preparations for our feast. Once you are well rested and refreshed I will send for you. Please, indulge yourselves to all that our home has to offer, but don't wear yourself out," he joked. "We have a long night ahead of us."

Pilau turned to Alanah, and held her hands. "My dear, would you do me the honor of attending tonight's festivities as my personal companion and escort?"

The handsome man bowed graciously and kissed Alanah's hands. She looked up at Justice and Daniel perplexed.

"She would be honored, Protector Pilau," Justice answered with a wide smile.

"OK," Alanah agreed.

Daniel forced a smile, as Justice held his hand tightly.

"As for you two," Pilau started as he approached Justice and Daniel. "You are the guests of honor: a Time Lady of Gallifrey and the human who overthrew the slave Academy on Scallion XIV. I am sure you are becoming a bit of a local celebrity now, as well, my dear boy." The Protector winked at Daniel before turning to kiss Alanah.

Several buildings down, still overlooking the gorgeous sea, was a small wooden bungalow reserved for honored guests. Although the grounds of the Great Temple were constructed from ancient stone, the outlying buildings of the city were much more rustic. As Pilau had explained during their walk, the temple buildings are for gatherings and religious ceremonies. The people of Moche lived outside its perimeter in wooden or woven-leave houses.

Protector Pilau and his two wives left the three lovers at the door to their bungalow. Alanah burst through the door first and swept through the rooms of the bungalow in a daze. She smelled and touched everything, opened every door, and eventually flopped onto the bed letting out a satisfied sigh.

"This is all so amazing! Thank you both for bringing me here," Alanah said.

"Cinderella got a date to the prom," Daniel teased.

"You're fucking up your pop-culture references, Dan. You've been out of the loop for too long," Alanah joked.

"Yeah, no TV for five years. Imagine all that I've missed." He joined her on the bed, and Alanah removed his tight shorts.

"You'll have to forgive Daniel, he doesn't mean to tease you about Pilau," Justice urged.

"Are you jealous, Dan?" Alanah asked, surprised.

"No. No. Not jealous. Just suspicious is all. Naturally suspicious about a total trap. Still excited for you!" He faked a smile.

Alanah dropped his cock from her hands and stood. "Wait a minute! You are jealous. What the fuck, Daniel? That's not the deal we had," she lectured, pointing fingers between the three of them. Justice stood quietly.

"Time out." Daniel stumbled over his words. "This isn't me, OK. OK? Not jealous. Everything is cool. It's just that we all agreed this was definitely a trap before we even decided to come."

"Daniel is uncomfortable about all the religious nonsense. I promise it's not you," Justice interjected.

"Hey now, that's not what I said earlier," Daniel defended. "They can believe in whatever they want, but the crying and chanting while we fucked was kind of weird."

"Don't be like that," Alanah protested. "They can't help the way that they are. We cry and chant, too. It's just different."

"Oh Danny! Fuck me with that giant meat stick of yours, and then paint my body with your hot, hot man cum!" Justice teased.

They couldn't help but laugh.

"Listen," Justice started. "I've been around for a long time, and I've seen some odd things as a result of religion. Some people worship trees, or insects. There was one band of believers who worshipped echoes. Can you believe it? Echoes. They lived in caves, and thought that the noises they heard were their gods talking back to them. The message is not what's important. What is important is the world you build around those beliefs. The echo-worshippers were happy and prosperous. Never went outside, though. Very pale people."

"Exactly," Alanah agreed. "I think all the Moche stuff is silly, too. I just look around at this moon, and the lives of the people here. I think about how great it is that belief in something so strong can build a paradise. You don't have to follow them, Daniel. Just accept them, and relax."

"You're both right. As usual," Daniel answered. "Bring it in." He opened up his arms, and the two girls were immediately at his side. Soon their bodies were wrapped tightly together in their bed. The sounds of their passion could be heard echoing across the water of the great sea outside their door.

***

***

***

Chapter Four

***

Justice and Daniel remained snuggled closely in bed, covered in sweat and filth, napping quietly. Alanah was restless, however. She fretted and moved about their cabin excitedly. Despite Daniel's sarcasm, Alanah did feel like a princess being invited to the ball by a handsome prince.