Lake Cascade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing exactly how to do this but having seen my girlfriends do it for me many times, I moved up Earl's massive legs and straddled his waist. With his dick in between my balls, pushing them outwards, I put my feet out a bit and moved into a squatting position while holding his shaft erect. Placing it against my newly de-virginized sphincter, I started to sit down slowly. Don's dick was big inside me, but this thing was like a train going through a sewer pipe. I had only got the head in and I was already pumping blood really fast. No sooner was Earl a few inches into my supple ass then I came, uncontrollably. Spurting come upwards, I followed its trail as it hit the ceiling above, maybe ten feet up. Needless to say, it was difficult to hold my squatting position as I was orgasming, so I collapsed, burying Earl's dick to the hilt in me. Surprisingly, this also did not hurt; instead it felt like I was coming again, as a few more spurts of come dribbled out of my cock.

I came back from my high resting on Earl's chest as he pumped his massive member in my ass slowly. Each time he hit bottom, it felt like he was pushing a button that made me come again, pumping out tiny little dribbles from my hard dick. I pushed myself off of his chest and looked into his eyes as mine lost their glaze. I couldn't believe that not moments ago I had been totally oblivious to the fact that this could, would or should occur. And here I was staring into the eyes of a man I had only just met as he gave me pleasure I had never before experienced.

"I am yours," I said.

"Hold on there, little man. Don't fall in love with me now; we are just having some fun. Your ass is magnificent, but you haven't even tasted one tenth the pleasures this house has to offer you. But if you mean that I am yours to do with as you please, then yes, that is correct." As he said the last bit, Earl lifted me up off of him and moved me into a missionary position. I noticed as this was happening that Don had left the room, even though I didn't remember him doing so. Putting me into missionary put Earl in complete control and he quickly showed what he was capable of when he was in control. Fucking me with long, complete strokes, he massaged my ass with every inch of his magnificent cock. Starting slow, he quickly picked up the pace until I was in a state of ecstasy that I had never imagined possible. I was out of ejaculate and my balls hurt a bit, but that didn't stop Earl from giving me what I thought only women could have: multiple orgasms. I quickly entered a state of bliss that had me aware of only a few things: Earl's dick, my ass, my dick and Earl's face. Eventually I came down from this as Earl started fucking me with quick, sharp strokes. I was still coming, but he had changed the pace so that it was about him more than me now. I had already realized what was coming.

"Come inside me, Earl. Please, please, fill me with your seed. I need it. Only you can give it to me, Earl." I was so turned on repeating words I had only heard girls say in pornos. Luckily, it seemed to have the desired effect and Earl erupted inside me as he roared so loud I actually was afraid someone might hear for a second. The load he had given me before in my mouth had been big and this one in my ass felt equally as big. Feeling my ass fill up even more, my dick twitched and I came one last time. As Earl pulled his massive tool out, I noticed it had softened, but only slightly. Lying there on my back with a big load of come in my ass, I thought that whatever else this house had for me, I was already hooked.

"How did you like your first ass-fuckings, little man?" Earl asked as he returned to his previous position and stroked his cock. He was using nice long strokes and occasionally licking off his hand, something which turned me on immensely even though I had just come an unknown number of times.

"I have never done that before," I said, breathlessly. "But I can't help but say that I don't want it to stop. Who are you guys, where did you meet, why do you all have such big cocks, how did you get this place and how did you know I would let you fuck me?"

Earl chuckled at my rapid-fire questions for a second and then mentally tallied them for answering. "We are just a bunch of guys with similar interests who happened to meet on an online group that we invented. We have such big cocks because that was the purpose of the group: to get big dicked men together who aren't picky about who or what they fuck and hang out. This is Don's place, he is super rich and so he bought and built this place as a getaway for us guys. And finally, we knew you would fuck us because no one refuses us. Let's just say that we all have a little secret that makes us irresistible to anyone of any sex, but sometimes it is specific. Like with you. For some reason, in order to initiate you into our group, you had to fuck me. Now that you have, I am certain that any one of the guys will turn you on. We don't know why this happens sometimes, but when it does, we like to make it a more private affair."

"Don't get me wrong, I am not mad." I said as I moved up to rest against Earl's massive shoulders. "What you just did to me was the most erotic thing that has ever happened to me in my life and I am absolutely grateful, but I can't say that I am not confused. As of this morning I was a completely happy heterosexual male and now I don't know what is going on with me."

"Oh, that hasn't really changed, don't worry. If you saw a hot chick, you would still want to fuck her; it's just that now you know that I would do a better job of fucking her or you. And once you have had sex with the other guys, you will know the same about them. Also, this doesn't make you gay because we aren't your typical man. You may have noticed how we are bigger than others in more ways than one." He said as he put my hands back on his massive dick. Unable to resist, I moved down and started to suck on his member again as he kept on talking. "It's only one o'clock right now, so later on tonight, once you have been fucked a few more times we can talk again and you can tell me how you feel. If you don't believe by tomorrow that you are at most bisexual, we can go out and pick up some hot girl in town and we can fuck her together to prove it to you." Hearing him say this made me think of Kathryn back home and imagine her impaled on the dick that was in my mouth. I didn't think that my dick could get hard again after all that coming but it was back to rock hard in seconds. I returned the favor by deepthroating Earl's big dick for the next half hour until he eventually came in my mouth again. I was able to hold most of it in this time but Earl moved down to my face and licked off the dribble. We kissed sensuously a few more times and then he got up.

"I am going back to the shower now since your tight ass got me dirty all over again, but I suggest that you head back down to the main atrium and see what you can see. You will probably not be disappointed." Earl waltzed back into the master bath, his now flaccid cock swinging visibly between his legs. I got up and was opening the door out of the bedroom when I realized that there was still come coming out of my ass. Quickly, I trotted into the bathroom and sat on the toilet to evacuate what was still in there. "No more, little man. Go fuck someone else for now." Earl seemed to think that I had come into the bathroom to fuck him again and while it was definitely tempting, my curiosity for what was going on elsewhere was more than piqued.

"Sorry, just getting rid of the evidence of the last load you pumped into me. Shouldn't be more than a minute, you big stud." Earl chuckled at this and continued washing himself. I finished up and got one last peek at the body that had just owned me before leaving the bedroom altogether.

Thinking that Earl's idea was a good one, I headed down the hallway towards the atrium but heard some interesting sounds coming from one of the bedrooms. The door was opened, so I took a quick glance only to see the shape of what I thought was Norm being fucked by a guy I had yet to meet. Realizing this must be Craig, I was still nonetheless shocked to watch Norm, a fairly homophobic guy, fucking a big dick like he had been doing it for years. He was moaning like crazy, so he must have been enjoying himself. I didn't really want to get in on that action although I did make a note that Craig had around a 12" dick that I would eagerly worship for him. Closing the door a little more, I headed to the end of the hallway and started down the stairs.

I heard them well before I saw them and I knew what must be going on. As I turned the last corner of the stairwell, I was greeted by the sight of two of my oldest friends being fucked from behind as they were both sucking on the same cock. Juan was fucking Carlos with what looked like an eleven inch dick while Matt was fucking Mark with an equally sized tool. As this was going on, both Mark and Carlos were sucking on Sean's dick, which had to have been the longest one in the house at well over 14 inches. Proportional to his height, I guess.

Juan noticed me first and immediately grinned. "See boys, here is your friend Dave and he is perfectly fine. In fact, I'll bet he just had a great time with one of our favorite members. Isn't that right, Dave?" Mark and Carlos looked up from their ministrations and I saw the glazed-over look in their eyes I must have had not long before.

"I was just fucked within an inch of my life by Earl, yes. It was the greatest sexual experience I have had so far." I responded.

Juan laughed at this and then said, "So far is right, little man." He and Matt then picked up the pace and my friends couldn't pay attention to me any longer. I looked around and noticed Don was out on the patio by the BBQ so I went out the door to him, naked as the day I was born without a care in the world.

"Hey, Don. What are you doing?"

"Oh, hey Dave, I am making those steaks that Craig brought back. He got a little busy fucking the shit out of your buddy Norm after he met him in the bathroom, so I thought that I would take over." Don was also completely naked except for an apron. I could still see his dick from behind though, so I walked up behind him and grabbed his ass.

"Thank you again for introducing me to Earl and opening my ass up for him. I will repay you any way that I can."

Don laughed and replied "I will take advantage of that as soon as I am done feeding the boys. I am sure that you need some protein in you after we fuck it out of you. Tell you what, why don't you go down and tell Jon, Eric and Allan that food is ready so they can finish their game and come up."

"Oh, are those the names of the guys in the theatre?"

"Yeah, Eric is the big one and Allan is the little one. Now be a good boy and go tell them and maybe I will reward you."

Smiling and hardening at the prospect of more of Don's dick in my ass, I headed back through the atrium and along the glass wall that looked out on the courtyard to the pool. At the end of this hall, opposite the windows there was the door that went down to the basement. I opened it up and headed down the stairs. At the bottom there was another hallway with a few doors and I opened up the one that went into the movie theatre. I shouldn't have been surprised but there was what I assumed was Eric fucking Jon in the ass, missionary, while who I assumed was Allan straddled Jon's chest and fed him his cock. I assumed these things because Allan's dick was just over 10 inches while Eric's looked to be bordering on the same size as Earl's. Other than this difference, they looked like twins.

Allan noticed me first and immediately took his cock out of Jon's mouth and walked over to me. I started to say something but he silenced me quite quickly when he placed his mouth over mine and lifted me up in his arms. I didn't protest as he moved me over to one of the big supple bucket seat recliners that were used as move seats and place me in it. He then grabbed my legs and placed his cockhead at my entrance and started fucking me. I was already hard from all the visual stimulation and eroticism that I had seen so far, so I reached down and started stroking my dick as he began a slow fucking motion in my ass. His dick wasn't as good as Earl's but he soon was touching different areas of my ass that had me whimpering and moaning for him. As he picked up the pace he stopped making out with me and moved back a bit so I could see that Jon was now riding Eric's dick and staring right through me. A couple of seconds after Allan picked up the pace, Eric grabbed Jon's hips and lifted him off the ground and started pistoning into his ass so fast that his dick was a blur. Jon went limp as he came in such quick succession that he passed out. Allan started going into me equally fast and I quickly fell off the cliff into orgasmic bliss as well.

When I came to, Allan and Eric had left and Jon was kneeling on the floor in front of me, eating up the load that had been deposited in my ass. His tongue felt really good in my ass so I moaned, and he looked into my eyes. He swirled his tongue once more in my ass and seemed to get the last bit of cum, making me jerk in response. Then he removed his tongue and sat back on his haunches, smiling.

"The guys went upstairs to eat the steaks and told me to wake you and tell you. I figured this was the best way for both of us."

"It's certainly brought us closer together," I chuckled. "Let's head up and see what they have for us. I can't hide that I am itching for more."

"If I had known this would happen beforehand, I wouldn't have come up, but now that it has, I just want them all for myself." Jon and I started walking out of the room and up the stairs.

"I never knew sex could be this good. I just want to be Earl's slave for the rest of my life. I would do anything for him now. I never want to leave."

"Who is Earl?"

"He is the first guy that fucked me, the big black guy in the group. From what I have seen, he has the biggest dick in the house and he certainly knows how to use it."

"Bigger than Eric's?" I nodded. "Damn, I will have to try that one out. Allan opened my ass up first with his dick and then I took Eric's and I didn't want him to stop. I've never dated a size queen before but I think I became one today," he laughed.

We walked along the poolside hallway and as we got closer to the atrium we could hear voices and the sound of cutlery on plates. As we entered we saw that all eight of the house men were sitting at a large dining table naked, eating steaks and salad off of their plates. Don sat at one end, facing us while opposite him was my new crush, Earl. We couldn't see the other guys in our group, but when Don saw us he smiled and spoke. "There they are. Dave, have you come back to us?" He, Eric and Allan chuckled at this. "We already told your friends that in this house we have a rule that those who fuck get to eat first, while those who get fucked eat second. Of course, you and your friends will be getting the steaks straight from us, via our cocks. They didn't object and we doubt that you will either, so Earl, if you could please move aside and allow the boys entry."

As Earl moved his chair aside, I could see that underneath the table our friends, Norm, Mark and Carlos were each sucking on one dick while jerking at least one other in their hands.

All I could see of Norm was his curly hair as he was deep into sucking Don's cock while jerking Craig and Sean's dicks beside him. Mark was blowing Juan while jerking Matt and Carlos was alternating between Eric and Allan. Since their faces still looked clean, I assumed that none of the guys had come yet and so I crawled underneath to join them and hopefully get my portion as well. Jon followed and moved Carlos aside so he could focus on Eric and I waited until Earl moved back and then focused on deepthroating that gorgeous shaft once more.

"So, gentlemen," Don began speaking with his cock stuffed down Norm's throat. "I think we have done pretty well for ourselves this trip. These boys are plenty sexy enough for us to amuse ourselves over the coming weeks, I think."

"I still haven't had my cock in an ass yet," said one voice, rather dejectedly.

"Don't worry, Sean. After lunch you get first pick."

"Can I have two?"

"Don't be greedy, Sean. There are only five of them and eight of us. You can have one to yourself but that means tonight you will have to share."

"Allan and I don't mind sharing, his dick is great for opening them up for mine," said Eric.

"Yes, we all know how you two like to share. Let's eat up and come so we can start fucking these new bitches and show them their place."

Short little snippets of conversation continued after that but mostly they were eating and moaning as we did our work on their magnificent tools. Once again I lost myself in sucking Earl's tool and managed to swallow the whole fourteen inches down my throat. At one point, I held my breath and went all the way down and then started short, sharp fucking motions with my throat. I heard him grunt a few times and then tap my head and his cock erupted inside me. I started pulling his dick out of my throat until it was finally in my mouth and I got to taste the last spurt of come. Sitting back and swallowing, I looked around to see that no one else had gotten a load yet, so I moved to the left and started on Matt's dick. A few minutes later I heard the other guys who were being blown come in pretty close succession and I assumed that since the eating seemed to have stopped it was so they could focus on their blowjobs. Norm and Mark started blowing Sean together and Carlos and Jon focused on Craig.

After Earl's fourteen inches, Matt's eleven wasn't much of a problem so I did the same thing that I did with Earl. Burying his cock down my throat I began the fucking motion I had with Earl and soon had Matt groaning and moaning above me. Because his dick didn't go as far down, I found out I could breathe through my nose while it was partially in my throat. My dick had gotten hard pretty much as soon as I put Earl's dick in my mouth, despite the number of times I had come, and since I wasn't using my hands at the moment, I started slowly stroking my cock. While it wasn't as good as being fucked by one of these big dicks, stroking myself while worshiping their beautiful knobs was pretty close. After a few minutes of deepthroat fucking Matt's cock I felt him tense up and unload directly down my throat and into my stomach. I did the same thing I had done to Earl and got a slight taste of Matt's last spurt and wasn't surprised to discover that it was as almost as delicious as Earl's. I didn't know how these big, muscly men who ate steaks managed to have the best tasting come I could ever imagine, but I certainly wasn't complaining when I had to taste as much of it as I did.

I continued licking Matt's softening shaft as the other men came all over the other boys' faces. I even got a few spurts landing near me and I quickly licked them up. I guessed that my friends couldn't fit the dicks in their mouths at the same time and so they had misjudged and gotten plastered by the loads. Or maybe they just wanted to get covered. I found that idea even kinkier.

Thirty seconds after coming, the boys all moved their chairs away from the table at once and pulled us out. Matt pulled me up into a kiss and grabbed my cock. His hand started blurring on my cock and I was quickly moaning into his mouth. He was jerking my cock so fast that I came in fewer than ten seconds, all over his chest.

"Now lick it off," Matt said to me. I looked around to see what was happening with the other guys and saw that Norm was already getting fucked by Sean and was lost in his own world, while the other guys were in various states of foreplay. I moved down Matt's chest to start licking my own come off of him when I felt a familiar tip being pressed into my ass. I looked back to see Earl staring at me as he started plugging my ass. Grinning like an idiot, I returned to licking my own come off of Matt's chest. Feeling Earl hit bottom in my ass, my cock was instantly rock hard again and leaking pre-come. After getting the last of my own come off of Matt's chest, I moved down to lift his hardening cock into my mouth again.