Lake Cascade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up about an hour and a half later, which must have been some time close to midnight and went to the bathroom. As I was leaving, I heard the telltale sounds of sex coming from both rooms adjacent to Craig's but I felt satisfied so I went back to lie in Craig's arms. He woke up slightly when I grabbed a hold of his cock which was still fully turgid and placed it back between my legs and tried to go back to sleep.

My attempts were rather fitful, not just because of the sounds of sex all around me, but also because I was unsure about everything that had happened so far. Yesterday I had only caught a glimpse of the men in this house but I somehow knew even then that I would end up being their sex toy. What was it that gave them such power over us? How come they were all so big? And how did they manage to fuck all of us anal virgins with such ease? I knew from my experiences with Kathryn that anal sex was not something a guy with a big dick just did on a whim with another man, so how could I take a cock as big as Don's and Earl's without being in intense pain or doing damage to my rectum? I eventually decided it was best to ignore such rational thoughts and just focus on the benefits of my new situation. I fell asleep to thoughts of more interesting kinds of sex to come with a hard dick resting between my balls and dried cum on my chest.