Lake Cascade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting hard to focus on anything with Earl buried so deep inside me, but I was dimly aware of the room slowly emptying until it was just Matt, Earl and I. They moved me over to the couch and flipped me onto my back so Matt could straddle my chest and feed his dick into my mouth while Earl pummeled my ass. My dick was hard as stone as they started to use my holes and it was soon dripping pre-come all over my abdomen. Earl was pulling out when he hit a really sensitive spot in my ass that had me jerk in response. I heard him chuckle and then start massaging that area intensely with the tip of his dick, which quickly had me squirming and quivering on the couch. It only took me around fifteen seconds of this until I was screaming into Matt's cock and coming continuously. Earl, being the stallion that he was, didn't stop once I came; he just continued massaging my prostate with his tip over and over again. Needless to say, I was close to passing out from continuous orgasms once again. Before that happened, Earl buried his dick in me once again, moving past my prostate and Matt got off of my chest. Earl lifted me up so that Matt could lie down underneath me and I straddled him. I started to get frightened about what was going to happen. While Earl was buried to the hilt inside me, Matt started pressing his cock into my butt beside Earl's massive dick.

"Uhh, guys? What you are doing feels really good, but I don't think I can take two of your massive dicks at once." I said in a trembling voice.

"Don't worry, little man. We have done this before and you are going to love it." Earl said as Matt continued to push his cock in my ass. While I had yet to experience much pain from my encounters with the men, this time was a little different. Feeling two of their monster cocks fill my ass at the same time was an exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure. My cock was rock hard and leaking pre-come onto Matt's perfect abs as Matt's cock finally bottomed out inside me beside Earl's. After a minute of letting me get used to the feeling of extreme fullness, the two of them started alternately fucking my ass in long, smooth strokes. They were so deep in me that I almost felt them hitting my diaphragm and for a second I worried that they would cause me bowel issues over the next few days.

While being this full didn't hit the same spots as Earl did with the tip of his dick, I was certainly enjoying every moment of it. I was sure that if someone was looking at the three of us from the outside, they would see my eyes rolled back in my head as the two studs focused intensely on the fucking they were giving me. As he was fucking me, Matt reached down to grab my dick and started stroking it. It was slick with my come and pre-come so it was definitely well lubed. Every minute or so Matt would stick his hand in my mouth so I could taste my own juices. While my come wasn't as tasty as theirs, it was definitely an erotic sensation to taste my own come while I was being fucked.

"Okay, I admit, this is pretty amazing," I groaned in between gasps of air.

Both men laughed as they started to pick up the pace and I slowly lost all ability to concentrate. They started fucking me so hard that I couldn't hold myself on Matt's cock and I fell limp. Of course, that didn't stop these beasts as they held me up while they gave me the most intense fucking of my life. The intense fullness coupled with the friction of such blazing speed soon put me over the edge and I started coming continuously, blasting my seed onto Matt's chest and face. He eagerly caught what he could in his mouth and started kissing me, allowing me once again to taste my own seed. My come blasts soon turned to dribbles as I was emptied of every ounce of come left in me.

Matt and Earl started grunting as I sensed they were nearing completion as well. I felt their massive tools expand inside of me as they began to come. While one of these men usually came enough to fill my stomach, two of them blasting their loads deep into my ass was an experience unlike any other. As they were coming inside of me, Earl grabbed my neck and started to cut off my air supply, intensifying the orgasm I was feeling. Once they had finished, Earl let go of my neck, letting me breathe again. I gasped for air as I came down from the intense orgasm I had just had. Earl slowly pulled his big dick out of my ass and then Matt did the same, letting me collapse onto the couch as come started pouring out of my butthole. As I slowly became more aware of my surroundings, I noticed that Earl and Matt had moved into the kitchen area and were grabbing drinks while talking about something. I could also see Craig plowing his big dick into Jonathan over by the pool missionary style.

Earl came back over to where I was cupping as much come from my ass into my mouth and smiled at me. "So, little man, someone has to go into town to grab food for dinner and I was thinking that you and I could do it since everyone else is still indisposed."

I looked at my watch and was amazed that it was only 4:30 in the afternoon. "Uhhh, sure. Can I have a shower first, though? I think if I put my shorts on now, they would be ruined by the time we got anywhere close to town."

Earl chuckled, "Sure thing, why don't you use the one in the room we were introduced to each other in, seems only fitting."

I smiled and hopped up on my feet, "I'll be back in ten minutes or so." I took the stairs two at a time, eager to spend some more alone time with Earl. When I got to the top of the stairs, I could hear a great deal of sex sounds coming out of the rooms that I passed by on my way to Don's room. When I arrived at Don's room, I found him in a deep embrace with Carlos as they were passionately kissing while Carlos was straddling his big dick. Amazingly, my dick started getting hard at the eroticism of the scene, but I nonetheless entered the bathroom and started the shower. I quickly washed off the sex juices that I was covered in and used a specially designed tool that I found in the shower to clean out my asshole. I then got out and dried off on one of the very large towels that was hanging on a heated rack. I then picked up my shorts, which were still in the bathroom and put them on as well as my flip flops. When I left the bathroom, I saw that Carlos was now being fucked doggystyle and Don looked over and winked at me as I made my way out of the room. As I was passing by the rooms I saw that Norm was still being fucked by Sean in one, and Allen and Eric were double-teaming Mark in each of his willing holes. It looked like I had been the first one to experience two of these studs at the same time.

When I got downstairs, I asked Earl about Juan, who I didn't see in any of the rooms. "Oh, he usually goes for a big swim at this time of day. Since the pool is being used by Don and your friend, he probably went for one in the lake. Anyways, we should get going." I saw that Earl had put on some shorts and flip flops as well, except that his shorts did little to hide the bulge that he had in his pants. We walked out the front door and over to the garage where there were several parked cars and trucks. All of them were high end models except one, an old Toyota truck that only had a bench seat in the front. Earl opened up the doors to this truck and told me to get in the passenger side while he eased his massive frame into the driver's seat.

"This truck seems pretty out of place next to that Lamborghini and the Escalade."

"Yeah, we use this truck when we go into town so as not to raise any suspicion or be too obvious about our wealth. Money can do a lot of things, but it also makes lots of people crazy. We like to make sure that people are cool with us the way we are before we go showing off our stuff too much."

"Except that we saw your wealth before you got around to fucking us."

Earl started up the truck and began driving away from the house. "That wasn't our fault, really. Don tried to find a very secluded place on the lake, but most of the bays had several cabins. This was the only one that was really remote and even still it had one other cabin. Don hoped that whoever lived there would be amenable to our lifestyle or would at least leave us alone. If not, he was willing to resell. Clearly, we won't have to do that."

"No, I don't think that you will. So, why did you bring me along on this trip into town with you, anyways?"

"Firstly, I am starting to like you a lot, Dave. I thought that we would enjoy each other's company on the way there. Secondly, while fucking is all well and good, I love the blowjobs you give me, so I am going to want one on the way. And finally, you were concerned about being gay, so I hope to quash any fears you have of that."

Hearing that he wanted another blowjob got my dick almost instantly hard and I undid my seat belt and moved to the middle bench seat so that I could start playing with his dick. We had just left the gate leading to the grounds and were on the two lane road that led into town now. "I don't care if people think I am gay now, I just don't know if I want to fuck girls as well. I have a girlfriend back in Portland who I care about, but I don't think I can stop you guys from fucking me." As Earl was driving, I pulled his dick out of his shorts and leaned down to lick it and start jacking it.

"I am certain that you will still want to fuck girls, Dave. I hope to show that to you later tonight. And when you go back to Portland to see your girlfriend, I can come with you to make sure that she understands. I am pretty good at that." Earl took one hand off of the wheel and took the back of my head in his powerful grip as he guided his fuckstick into my mouth. I began sucking his cock as I always did, taking it into my mouth in short strokes to get my throat used to the touch. Once it had, I started to keep it in the back of my mouth longer as I tried to swallow it. I would then go as deep as halfway down in order to get my throat used to its length until I stopped feeling the need to gag. Once I had suppressed my gag reflex completely, I would bury his dick to the hilt. It would have been very hard to do all of this while strapped into my seatbelt, so I undid it and lay across the bench with my dick in one hand while I stroked it with the other.

The drive to town took about forty minutes and I made Earl come twice in that time, but he remained hard even after I had put his cock back in his shorts. We were heading towards the closest supermarket and we ended up there with little issue, despite the summer traffic. We got a shopping cart and purchased enough food for 20 average people for the next several days, even though I was certain that the guys ate a lot more than your average person did. We were wheeling the cart out to the truck when we saw a guy and a girl that looked to be having issues with their vehicle. Earl looked at me, smiled and said "Perfect." I wasn't sure what he meant by that but I followed him over to them anyways.

The girl was a beautiful young blonde, probably around 22 years old and in great shape. She looked like she swam quite regularly and she had pretty large breasts, even though she was only about 5'2. She was wearing a tube top and a pair of jean booty shorts with sandals that were very sexy. The guy was an attractive young male, probably the same age as the girl and also pretty fit looking, if a bit slim. He had dark hair and a light mustache that would have fit perfectly on a '70s pornstar. He was wearing board shorts and a t-shirt with flip flops.

Earl waltzed right up to the two and said "You guys having some trouble here?"

They both turned to look at us and if I hadn't known the power Earl had over people first hand, I would have laughed at the looks that came across their faces. The girl seemed to be eyeing every part of his massive, chiseled frame, while the boy was staring very directly at his crotch. They boy said, "Uhhh, yeah. Our truck cut out on us and now it won't start. We were hoping to get back to our parents' cabin for dinner, but since we don't have a vehicle, we may have to stay in town."

"That doesn't sound like fun," Earl said with a big grin and a wink to the girl. "Let me see if I can determine what is wrong with it."

Earl moved towards the open hood and bent over to look inside while the two siblings checked out his gorgeous ass. After a few minutes of poking around he came away from the hood and said "Looks like your carburetor is shot, probably take a while to fix it. Tell you what, I know the local mechanic pretty well so I will give him a call and have him come pick this truck up now and start work on it."

The boy spoke, "Wow that would be awesome, thank you. Now we just need to figure out dinner and a place to stay."

"No problem, why don't you come back to stay at our place? We just bought a bunch of food for the next couple of days and we have lots of room for you two." As he said the last bit, he looked at me and winked.

The girl hadn't said anything up until this point but as soon as Earl suggested this she said "Oh yes. Yes, please. Is it far?"

I smiled inwardly at this as Earl said, "Not too far. Come on, our truck is just over here."

As we were walking towards the truck, Earl passed me the keys and told me to drive and then he stepped back to walk with the girl, whose name was Suzy. "So, you were saying your parents have a cabin up here?"

Suzy responded while staring at Earl's pecs. "Yeah, they normally come up every summer at least once but they are on a cruise this year so we came up on our own. I am just happy that my brother's truck broke down or we wouldn't have met you." I noted that she didn't mention me at all in her happiness.

We reached the truck and I unlocked the doors and got in the driver's seat. There were only three seatbelts on the bench, so I knew that Earl had something in mind when he told the guy, whose name was Zach, to sit beside me, while he sat on the end. Even though each of us had a seatbelt, it was pretty crowded once Earl got in and then he told Suzy to sit on his lap. I watched as she climbed into the truck and sat on Earl's lap and saw her face light up and I knew that she had just felt the monster in his pants against her ass. Earl extended the seatbelt out to its full length and hooked it around the both of them. I started up the truck and drove out of the parking lot and onto the main road.

Once we were back on the secluded road to the cabin, I looked over to see that Suzy had started grinding on Earl's lap and that her hands appeared to be doing something between her legs. A few moments after that, I looked over again to see her kissing Earl passionately as her brother looked on with his hands in his lap. I noticed that Zach had grown a significant boner in his pants watching Earl have his way with his sister. I took one hand off of the wheel and grabbed Zach's dick through his pants. He jumped in his seat and looked down and then up at me and as soon as he did, I kissed him on the mouth. He seemed shocked at first but quickly returned the kiss and started humping his dick into my hand. I had to stop in order to focus on driving again, but I managed to pull his 5" dick out of his pants so that I could stroke it while I drove. His hand moved to my pants and he reached under my shorts to grab at my now rock hard cock.

I managed to look over to Earl again only to see that his massive dick had been released from his shorts and was now sticking up at least six inches between Suzy's legs as she stroked it. She was continuously spitting on it to keep it lubed and her eyes appeared locked in a state of shock. Earl had meanwhile pulled her tube top down and was squeezing both of her beautiful tits in one hand while his other hand was in her shorts. Her breasts appeared to be around a 32D, with a very slight droop, certifying their authenticity.

I was shocked when I looked back towards the road and felt my cock being engulfed by Zach's warm mouth. I had yet to have my dick sucked by anyone yet and it was a very welcome feeling. With the scene occurring beside me and the hard dick in my hand, it didn't take me long to come, which was a good thing, because we drove through the gate onto the grounds just as I blew my load into pretty little Zach's mouth.

I drove the truck up to the gravel driveway by the front door so that we could unload the stuff easier and got out. Earl opened his door and carried Suzy out with one hand around her waist as he spoke to me. "Dave, take Zach inside and introduce him to the guys and tell them to unload the truck. Then come up to Don's room to help me with this little fox." He spun Suzy around so that she could face him and then threw her over his shoulder as she shrieked. He walked up the steps and through the door as I turned to watch Zach get out of the truck. His dick was still sticking out of his shorts, so I grabbed hold of it and led him inside.

As we passed into the foyer, I saw Earl reach the top of the stairs still carrying Suzy on his shoulder. "Have you ever done anything with guys before?" I asked Zach as we moved into the glass hallway.

"No, I never even found guys attractive until I saw your friend there. I am really jealous of my sister right now."

"Don't worry, you won't be left hanging. I didn't tell you but there are a few more guys here and some of them are just as hot and big as Earl. I didn't think I liked guys until Earl and his friend Don fucked me this morning. Since then it has been a rollercoaster of sex. See for yourself." As I said this, we had entered into the atrium area and yet again I was amazed by the sight before me.

Don, Craig and Juan were sitting in couches drinking beers while Jonathan, Mark and Carlos were sucking them off, respectively. "We're back, guys." I said. "This is Zach. We met him and his sister when we were getting groceries. We figured they would like to have dinner with us." I introduced Zach to everyone there. "Also, Earl told me to tell you guys to get the stuff out of the truck."

Don got up and his sizeable dick popped out of Jonathan's mouth. He walked over to Zach and I and put out his hand. "Hi there, Zach. I'm Don and this is my place."

Zach tentatively reached out and gripped Don's hand. "Hey, it's a really nice place. "

"Why thank you, Zach. Why don't you and I get more properly acquainted?" Don took Zach's hand and moved it to his horizontal member. Zach stared at his hand on Don's cock and started to stroke it. "That's a good kid." Don moved forward and kissed Zach on the mouth, which Zach readily reciprocated. Seeing that Zach was going to be well taken care of, I headed up the stairs towards the bedrooms. On the way to Don's room I saw that Norm was in one room with both Allen and Eric deep in his ass while Sean's cock was buried down his throat. I had always known that Norm was a little bit homophobic, but to see him doing the things he had been doing over the past day made me wonder why that had been. He appeared to be embracing gay sex just as easily if not easier than any one of us.

I moved past the room where the gangbang was going on and continued towards Don's room. Surprisingly, when I got there the door was closed, something which I had yet to experience in this house. I guessed that Earl wanted some privacy while he broke Suzy in. Knowing that I had been invited, I opened the door quietly and entered the room, closing the door behind me. Earl was lying on the bed on his back with a naked Suzy sitting on his face as he ate her out. A steady cadence of moans was coming from her mouth and I suspected that Earl was just as good at eating pussy as he was at fucking. I noticed that Earl's dick was still hanging out of his shorts and so I moved up and started removing his shorts to get at his tool. I then went down on his wonderful cock for the fourth time that day.