Lake Cascade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had gotten my throat to the capability of deep-throating Earl's dick, I heard Suzy's moans escalate until she came hard on his face. Suzy then moved back from Earl's face and noticed me sucking on his dick. I looked into her beautiful green eyes while I deep-throated Earl and noticed her intense envy. "Holy shit, I can't believe you can deep-throat that dick. You must have had a lot of practice."

I pulled Earl's dick out of my mouth and smiled at her. "Actually, I sucked my first dick today. I guess I am just a natural."

"I'll say, can you teach me? I've always wanted but never been able to deep-throat, although I am sure that I am starting out on a black diamond." Earl laughed at the pun.

"Of course I will teach you. Come down here and I'll show you the ropes." Suzy came off of Earl's chest and crawled down the bed to lie beside me as Earl moved up the bed so he was sitting up a bit more. I began Suzy off by getting her to just lick the tip and get it really nicely lubed up. I then had her put the head in her mouth and start stroking it to keep it nice and hard. Once she had gotten the dick a few inches into her mouth and she was struggling to put more in, I told her to swallow and her eyes went wide as she deep-throated Earl's cock.

"Good work, little man. I think I'm going to keep you around so you can teach everyone to suck dick like you do. Now, go behind Suzy and fuck her. I need you to loosen up her pussy so I can fuck her." I did as Earl asked and moved behind Suzy, who was having a gay old time swallowing Earl's entire dick. For a girl so small, Suzy had a sizeable booty so I spread her cheeks and tongued her ass and pussy from behind as I stroked my dick to its full seven inch hardness. I then stood up and placed my cockhead at her entrance and pushed it in. While I wasn't certain that what I had been doing with the guys could be considered cheating to my girlfriend in Portland, since I let her fuck girls whenever she wanted, I knew that this definitely would be. She was definitely going to forgive me once she got a piece of Earl, though.

Suzy's pussy was really tight so I knew I had some work to do before she would be ready for Earl and I was glad to do it. I pushed in and reached resistance at about five inches, so I guessed that she had only ever been fucked to about that deep or she had been away from a dick for quite a while, something that was unlikely given her age and beauty. I pumped my cock into her pussy while I watched Earl face fuck her. Suzy's pussy was quickly very wet and my dick was sloshing around inside of it when she came and added even more fluid. I always loved girls who got really wet when they got fucked and Suzy was no exception. I continued fucking her for a good five or six minutes in doggy-style until I noticed Earl coming. I felt Suzy choke on Earl's dick as her pussy kicked my dick out. She then coughed as Earl's come sprayed into her mouth and all over her face.

"Holy shit that is a lot of cum," Suzy said as she began licking it off of Earl's cock, balls and abdomen. "And it tastes fucking fantastic."

"Dave, you taught her well on the deep-throating but I think she has a way to go on the come-eating." Earl started slapping Suzy's face with his semi-erect dick as she ate the come off of his balls. I replaced my cock inside her pussy and started thrusting into her at full speed, eager to come myself.

"Ugh, oh fuck yes, Dave. Fuck my tight pussy with your big dick while I suck these big black balls. Unnnghh. I am going to come again." Suzy and I came together as I flooded her tight pussy with a nice big load, although it would have paled in comparison to one of Earl's. She then collapsed onto Earl's massive frame and rolled onto her back on the bed.

"I don't think you needed to worry much about her being lubricated Earl, Suzy has one of those sopping wet pussies that always seems ready to go."

"That wasn't the only reason I wanted you to fuck her Dave," Earl said as he pulled me to him and kissed me on the mouth. "I also wanted you to see that you are not gay, just bisexual. See how good you fucked Suzy? It's nothing compared to what I am going to do to her but you are still just as attracted to women as you used to be and more than capable of servicing their needs as well as mine." I kissed Earl again as I stroked his cock back to its full length.

Once his dick was fully hard, Earl got up and moved over top of Suzy into the missionary position. She was just coming out of her come coma and she smiled, seeing his large frame silhouetted over her. His dick was sitting on top of her pussy and it looked like it was going to hit her lungs once it went inside of her, especially with her small frame. "Suzy, honey, I am going to fuck you now. We will go really slowly at first and then I am going to make your body do things you didn't think was possible. Are you sure you want this, little girl?"

"Oh fuck yes, Earl. When I first saw you I knew that I wanted you to fuck me; to own me. I need to know what you feel like inside of me. I just have to have you. Take me, Earl."

Earl grinned as he lowered his position so that his cockhead was sitting at the entrance to Suzy's vagina and he slid it up and down her lips. I sat back to watch this spectacle and started picking up the traces of Earl's earlier come blasts and swallowing them. As soon as his sweet nectar touched my tongue, my dick became rock-hard again and I had to stroke it.

Earl's tool slowly entered Suzy's pussy and her eyes went wide with a mixture of pain, pleasure and fear, a feeling I knew well as that cock stretched her pussy to dimensions as before unknown to her. He used only his flared cockhead at first, massaging the first few inches of her pussy as she grew accustomed to its girth, moaning an endless stream of vowel sounds. Once he felt her pussy wasn't resisting as much, he started exploring the depths of Suzy's pussy, moving to about half his length, which was the length of my own dick. Suzy came as soon as he reached this depth, not having had something this large inside of her ever before. He kept her coming as he quickly did several fast strokes from half-deep to almost out of her pussy. He then waited for her to come down as he kept his cock at about half-deep. I sat up and moved to kiss Earl while still stroking my cock.

"That is so fucking hot, you guys. I never thought of gay sex as being sexy before, but I could come just watching you two beautiful men kiss. And I am not just saying that because there is an ebony fuckstick deep in my pussy." Earl and I stopped kissing as Earl turned back to focus on opening up a new pussy.

"Deep? Little lady, you haven't even felt what deep is yet." As Earl said this, he pushed in another four inches and Suzy's ass lifted right off of the bed and she groaned a sound I am certain I had when Earl first bottomed out inside of me. "See, and now we are almost there." Earl fucked Suzy for five minutes or so with his dick going no deeper than the 11 inches he had had in her, but that didn't stop her from coming often enough that I wasn't sure if it was one prolonged orgasm or several. He once again stopped with his dick nice and deep in Suzy as he waited for her to come down again. I again moved up to him and he grabbed hold of my dick for me and stroked me to another orgasm while he explored my mouth with his tongue. My seed sprayed mostly onto his dick to serve as a final lubricant for Earl's last push.

"The final two inches approach, my sweet doll. After this you will do anything I say, and I will be asking much of you over the rest of your life. You will enjoy all of it, but I once again want to be sure that this is what you want." I wondered why he was giving Suzy the choice when I had not ever been given one. Of course, from the moment I had seen Earl up close I had known that I would do anything he wanted me to, regardless of the consequences. Which is why I was not surprised when Suzy gave Earl her answer.

"I want nothing more, Master. I will be your slave forever, just fuck me with the entirety of that weapon of yours. Make me your sex toy." Earl leaned down and started kissing Suzy on the mouth and then his hips thrust forward the last two inches and Suzy came hard on his cock.

Earl started a gentle fucking motion while Suzy's moans echoed throughout the room. After a few moments he turned to me and spoke. "Suzy and I are going to get better acquainted now, Dave. Why don't you go and find something to do for a while. If I need you again, I will send for you."

"Absolutely, Earl. Not a problem. As soon as you need me, I will come. I can't wait for you to fuck my ass again. It has been too long already." I got up and walked out of Don's room while also noticing that the sun had gone down and it was getting dark. It must have been around 8 o'clock and I hadn't had any food since this morning, unless you counted all the come I had eaten, and that had kept me largely sated. Nonetheless, decided to go to the kitchen and grab something to eat, hoping I wouldn't get sidetracked before I got some nutrition in me. I walked past where the boys had been gang-fucking Norm to see that now it was only Sean who was sliding his massive dick in and out of Norm's well-stretched hole. They were fucking missionary while I heard Norm chanting Sean's name and saying "I love you" over and over again. I guessed that Earl was not alone in the power to dominate his lovers as I could imagine myself doing the same thing while being fucked by him.

I continued on down the stairs to an empty atrium, something which I had yet to see in the house and went straight to the fridge and opened it up. Inside I found a bunch of items that Earl and I had purchased as well as a large array of protein shakes and instant meals. I was starving so I grabbed one of the fructose-free instant meals and chugged it quickly. I then placed the can on the counter and left the kitchen to look for the others.

The pool area was empty and looked beautiful with the fading light and the glow coming from the pool. I looked in the other rooms on the main floor and only found some places I had not yet seen, like the laundry room and a few more guest rooms. I also noticed that the guest rooms had some luggage that looked suspiciously like mine and my friends'. I went and checked and saw that indeed someone had gone over to Jon's cabin and collected our luggage and brought it here. I smiled at the thought that the men wanted us to stay here with them for the rest of our trip and had gone to the trouble of getting our stuff. Realizing that everyone must have gone downstairs to watch a movie or something I headed that way.

The stairway to the basement entered into an open area where there was a pool table and a window into the pool itself. There weren't any lights on because the glow from the pool lights was more than enough to illuminate the room. I walked over to the door that led into the theatre when I heard a sound coming from deeper in this room. I walked towards the sound and found that there was a bookcase which had moved from its previous location to reveal a doorway and it was behind this door that I heard the sound coming from. Now that I was closer I could tell that the sound was obviously moaning and so I opened the door to reveal a room behind it.

Everyone except for Norm, Sean, Earl, Suzy, Zach and Don was in this room, all in a state of ecstasy. The room itself was what one might call a sex dungeon, with apparatuses all around it for who knows what purpose. The floor was covered in a spongy mattress-like material that would be good for fucking unimpeded. There was a cross in one corner that I guessed someone would get tied to and spanked with some of the tools that were attached to a nearby wall. I also noticed that there were several sex swings attached to the ceiling that were being used by one of my friends as he was being fucked by one the guys. Carlos was getting double teamed by Allen and Eric, something it looked like they really enjoyed doing, and Jonathon had Juan deep inside of him on the sex swing. The only one that didn't have his dick in an ass was Craig, as he was being sucked off by Mark, who was being fucked by Matt.

My dick quickly became hard as I watched the scene in front of me. I had yet to be in control in any way in the house, so I simply waited for someone else to make the move to include me. Luckily, it didn't take very long. I had been watching Mark suck Craig's dick and saw that there were areas where he was better than me and other areas where he needed some pointers. While watching, Craig noticed my eye-line and pulled his dick out of Mark's mouth and headed towards me.

"Hey, Dave, group sex isn't exactly my thing. Some of these guys are obsessed with competing with one another, but I like my sex more one-on-one. Let's head somewhere more private." Craig grabbed a hold of my vertical cock and led me out of the room by it towards the stairs. "Have you been enjoying your stay here so far?"

"I don't think I ever want to leave. You guys have already given me so much. And this is only the first day."

"Well, the summer can't last forever. Although, I am sure we will be visiting you guys throughout the year. You should talk to Don about it later; I bet he already has something in mind."

"I couldn't find Don earlier, I only just found you guys because I didn't know that room existed."

"Don probably decided to keep that room secret when he gave you the tour so you weren't put off. But he went off to break Zach in earlier. He is probably doing that still, since he likes the little blonde boys."

"Zach said he had never done anything with a guy before, but he pretty easily sucked my dick in the truck." We passed by the pool window.

"Earl was in the truck too, right?" I nodded. "Yeah, just being around us makes anyone horny enough to get over any prejudices they might have against any form of sex. I am pretty sure your friend Norm was terrified of gay men before today, but I changed his mind pretty quickly."

"How did you do that anyways?" We began walking up the stairs.

"When I came home with the steaks I had to take a piss. I didn't know that we had guests yet, so I just walked into the bathroom as we have no locks in this house. I already had my pants down and my dick out and I walked in on your friend Norm pissing into the toilet. He was startled but as soon as he saw the size of my dick, he stopped pissing and his dick got hard. He was staring, so I assumed he wanted it and I walked up to him and just started kissing him. I fucked him right there on the counter for a bit and then I took him up to my room to continue. He seemed more reticent than other guys I have fucked but he took to it like a fat man to cake." We were now walking up the stairs to the second floor.

"I noticed that as well. He is constantly up here with a cock in his ass now. Not that I don't want the same thing." Craig led me to his room where he had fucked Norm for the first time. Craig's room was set up pretty similarly to the other rooms, with a king-size bed as soon as you entered and an ensuite bathroom off to the left. Craig sat down on the bed and started swinging his dick around in circles as he smiled at me.

"I'm going to fuck you for the rest of the night probably so first I want you to show me your cocksucking skills. I have heard that out of the guys you are the best."

"I am glad to hear such praise. I haven't had a lot of practice but I guess I have a natural talent." I knelt down and took Craig's dick in my hands and began stroking it as I licked the tip and stared up into his eyes.

"That remains to be seen, Dave. Now get to work." Craig lay back on the bed and I couldn't see his face anymore so instead I focused on giving him an exceptional blowjob. I always liked to tease women with my oral skills so I decided to take a nice long time with Craig, giving him only glimpses of pleasure. I slobbered all over his dick to get it nice and wet and ran my hands up and down the shaft.

After a while of this, Craig demanded that I get up on his dick so I dragged my tongue from base to tip along his dick and climbed astride him on the bed. "Now place my dick at the entrance to your ass and I will fuck you with it." I did as he asked and waited. Craig grabbed my ass cheeks in his hands and slipped his sizeable dick into my rosebud, stopping only an inch inside me.

"Please, fuck me. God dammit I need to be fucked." I leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth as he pushed his dick inside me a little more. It seemed that he was now the one doing the teasing and I was loving every minute of it. I hadn't been fucked since Matt and Earl had double-teamed me earlier in the day, so I was quite happy to have a dick up my ass once again. Craig was taking too long to fill me up so I leaned back and impaled myself fully on his cock and groaned in pleasure. He wasn't quite as long as Earl, but I was pleased with the girth of his flesh tube as I felt the blood pulsating through its length. I leaned forward again and placed my hands on Craig's chest as I began fucking myself on his cock. Using long, slow strokes I was able to massage my prostate with every inch of Craig's dick and my eyes rolled up into my head as I succumbed to the pleasure. Craig eventually grabbed my ass when he noticed my strength was waning and pulled me down onto my side on the bed so I was facing him.

"That is quite the ass you have there, Dave. It's so tight; I can't believe you got Earl and Matt up there at the same time. I am going to make you my bitch all night long. When you wake up, you will be swimming in my cum. Don't you want that, Dave?"

I nodded as I leaned towards him and started kissing him on the face and neck. He speared my ass with three fast strokes and I jerked in response.

"Use your words, Dave. Tell me that you want to be my bitch. Tell me you want my cum. Tell me what a fag you are for my cock."

"I want to be your bitch, Craig. I want to swim in your cum. I am a total fag for your dick, Craig. Fuck me with it, feed it to me. Do whatever you want and I will comply."

"Good boy. This is going to be a fun night." Craig grabbed a hold of my ass and moved to lie on top of me as he pistoned his dick into the depths of my bowels. He grabbed a hold of my legs and put them on his shoulders and then massaged my pecs like they were tits as he pulled his dick out so only the tip was in my ass. Then he pummeled my ass with countless hard, fast strokes until my cock blasted come all the way up my chest onto my face.

After I came down from this orgasm, Craig lay his chest against mine and kissed my neck and face as he used deep, slow strokes to fuck me. This time it was more like he was making love to me than fucking me and when I came it lasted for at least a minute as he did not stop his wonderful slow strokes. Once I came down again, Craig moved into another brutal fuck session where he fucked me hard doggystyle with my face pushed to the mattress and his foot on my head. He was slapping my ass and demanding that I tell him I was my bitch as he reamed out my butthole with an intensity and endurance I could only hope for. I came again after several minutes of this and Craig once again switched tactics. For the final session of the evening, Craig lay me down on the bed as he got behind me and slipped his beautiful member in my ass once again in the spooning position. Then, as he slow-fucked me he whispered how sexy I was and how hot I had made him over the past day. He told me that I could have his dick whenever I wanted and that he would make me come more than any other guy in the house (something which I wasn't sure was an exaggeration). Hearing this sexy talk drove me once again over the edge and I came once again. Coming down from that orgasm took some time, but as I did, Craig pulled his dick out of my ass and pulled me onto my back as he sprayed my chest and face with his seed. I was so exhausted by the fucking Craig had given me that I simply moaned a few times and then fell asleep. I vaguely remember Craig turning me into the spooning position as he cuddled me with his dick nestled in between my thighs.