Lake Powell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked if she had read that most marriage counselors highly discouraged such lifestyle activities, especially for couples that did not already have a strong relationship replete with trust and open and honest communication. Amy responded, "Yes, I've read that, but I want to do both at the same time. By both, I mean I want us to rebuild what we had until a few years ago while we experiment with outside sexual experiences. I think the sex parties will cause our personal sexual experiences and love for each other to rise to unbelievable levels."

She was, of course, spouting shit. But, I had started thinking this might not be such a bad way to go. I really had no need to end our marriage. If I found someone else who I thought would be a better life partner, I could divorce Amy then. Why not have some fun in the meantime? The probability of an IMMEDIATE divorce just went below 50%, but I'd need to do some more thinking and we'd definitely have to talk some more.

**********

Amy

Andrew had raised a negative or two, but he had not said "no." I could tell he was thinking about what I had just proposed, and I wanted to give him some additional time before we resumed our conversation. I pulled into a gas station that also had a convenience store. Andrew gassed the car while I hit the restroom and bought coffee and munchies. After Andrew hit the restroom, I told him I wanted to drive a while longer. After we got settled in our seats, I realized I still had sand and cum on and in my body. Shit! Fuck! Piss! IN my body! Stephan had shot his well-rested, virile swimmers up my accepting vagina. I had never had to worry about that -- Andrew had gotten a vasectomy when we decided not to have children. I'd have to look into the morning after pill or something. I'd really need to pay attention to my periods. I didn't like the idea of having an abortion at a later date -- I didn't see how I could conceal that entire process from Andrew.

I tried to put that additional problem out of my mind, and asked Andrew, "Have you given any more thought to my suggestion?" He asked if it was a suggestion or an ultimatum. I responded, "I would never give you that kind of ultimatum -- that certainly would be no way to try to rebuild our relationship." He told me he was leaning toward accepting the suggestion, but we still had a number of issues to resolve. When I asked what me meant, he responded with, "Amy, you've got to realize your cheating tonight is strike one. This is my "game" so I get to make the rules. You get no more strikes. Strike two means you are out, and we will divorce." I told him again I didn't want a divorce. He responded simply, "Then don't cheat."

"Andrew, what does cheating mean once we start swapping and swinging?" He told me we needed to establish rules. That prior to tonight we had been monogamous, and me having sex with Stephan had broken the rule regarding being monogamous. He said we needed rules for swapping and swinging. He said we could talk about rules during the drive, commit them to writing tomorrow, and ensure we had covered everything. He said our playmates needed to have their own rules, and, when parts of our two sets of rules were different, the more conservative of the rules would apply. When I asked what our rules should be, he said we needed to agree to each rule.

**********

Andrew

I certainly was talking like I was ready to start swapping and swinging. At this stage I was thinking, "Why not?" I could always change my mind later. I asked Amy, "What about condoms?" She gave it some thought, then answered, "I guess it depends because I've become accustomed to no condoms, and I much prefer that. If pregnancy is an issue, then condoms for sure. But if the issue is disease, it depends on who the partners were. For example, I would expect Penny and Robert to be disease free, but we should ask first."

I continued, "Which other holes?" Amy seemed perplexed as she asked, "What?" I explained some women wanted condoms for oral sex because they didn't want semen in their mouths. They didn't believe those who said STDs could not be transmitted orally. Amy indicated she thought that was silly unless the guy had ugly looking stuff on his penis. While we were into oral, I asked her if guys could shoot in her mouth, or if she would make them pull out and shoot somewhere else. She didn't hesitate, "Wherever they want. And I will swallow if I'm in the mood." I asked, "Aren't you always in the mood?" She just smiled.

I asked about anal. She said she wanted me to break her in for that, and condoms would be my choice. (I'm making this sound like she had already considered all of this. Actually, she spent some time thinking about virtually all these issues.) Once she felt comfortable she could perform anal for others, she would leave the condom choice to the guy, but only if she thought disease would not be an issue. I asked her if I was permitted to have anal with other women before she was ready to let others have her butt. She immediately said, "Go for it."

Next, I asked her about the same room versus separate rooms. She said it would be more fun if all four of us were in the same room, preferably on the same bed. I told her some couples would insist on separate rooms because they got more jealous watching their spouse in action. She thought that was silly, but, if the other couple insisted, we should bow to their wishes. Then, she made an excellent observation. "Once we have larger group parties, there won't be enough separate rooms for every couple. But there would probably be enough same room couples to have them in one or a few rooms to make enough rooms available for the separate room couples. And, I guess a separate room spouse would be okay with others in the same room as long as his or her spouse was in a different room. Oh, we'll figure it out."

I then told her one of the most important rules regarded kissing. She got a surprised look on her face, so I explained, "Some couples, especially those new to the swapping and swinging lifestyle, do not kiss others. They want to save that special intimacy for just the two of them when they are alone. Most 'experts,' however, say many of those couples later change their minds." Amy asked me what I thought. I told her I thought kissing was an important part of foreplay, and I would prefer to do whatever felt right. The kissing range for a particular person or situation could run from no kissing to passionate kissing with lots of tongue. Amy gave that some thought and agreed. I asked her what would happen if one our temporary partners wanted more conservative kissing -- should be both hold back so we were consistent. She responded, "That's unreasonable. If the other couple has separate kissing rules, we should just go with the flow. Besides, once we start having larger group parties, there will be so much activity we wouldn't be able to keep track of everything we were each doing with others." I had to agree. Any rules we agreed to follow had to be self-enforced, but it sounded like we weren't going to have any rules. Was that a red flag?

I asked Amy to picture a swapping foursome to determine if she could think of anything else. She hesitated, then whispered, "What about girl-on-girl?" I asked her what she thought, and she surprised me by saying, "One thing you don't know about me is Penny and I did a little experimenting when we were roommates. We stopped when I started dating you." I asked her if she and Penny had discussed doing this again. Amy nodded. I told her that was only permitted in the group setting -- any girl-on-girl when they were alone would be cheating. Just like anything else with others outside a group setting. Group setting, of course, also meant we were both in the group. We might agree to change some of these rules later, but for now the rules were the rules.

I asked her if she and Penny had discussed what they might do to entertain Robert and me. Amy replied, "We thought while you two were recovering to go another round, we could entertain ourselves and you guys by doing what we used to do. We liked to kiss with lots of tongue, finger each other, lick and squeeze each other's tits, suck on and tweak each other's nipples, go down on each other, and sometimes lick and play with each other's asshole." I thought that would be pretty damn hot, and asked her if they had thought about Robert and me being involved. She shook her head.

I recalled some scenes from watching porno and suggested, "I guess we could just do some of the things you weren't doing to each other at the moment. Maybe you two could take turns getting some three-on-one activities. Or, all four of us could get twisted into all kinds of positions and combinations. I'm sure there are other positions we could eventually figure out. Any other ideas?" Amy shook her head. I thought we had a pretty good list, but I'd do some research to see if we had missed anything. I realized I had a hard-on. I wonder how long that's been there?

**********

Amy

That certainly went much more smoothly than I expected, especially since Andrew had seen Stephan and me having such a wonderful time in the sand. Maybe he didn't interrupt us because it turned him on. In any event, I was feeling much better about the direction in which we seemed to be heading. I hoped Penny would have Robert "in bed with us" after their discussion tomorrow night. To make sure I was reading things correctly, I asked Andrew, "So, are you ready to get on with this if Pen and Robert are?" Andrew replied with, "I guess." I thought I'd set the hook, so I continued, "What about playing with Liz after that?"

He gave that some thought. His hesitancy surprised me. His next question surprised me even more. He clearly turned in the passenger seat -- I assume to see my expression better -- and asked, "Are you sure you are ready to party with Phil?" I told him, "Hell no! I was thinking you would screw Liz while I played with Stephan."

Andrew didn't hesitate. "At least three problems, 'my dear.' One, this is a couples only kind of activity. Two, I will NOT party with a woman unless her husband or her exclusive partner gives me his explicit permission to do so. Three, Stephan is still persona non grata in our house. When we get into threesomes and other odd-numbered arrangements, we can talk about single men or women." I reminded him Stephan had been a friend for a very long time and I didn't feel he should be excluded. Andrew virtually bellowed, "He cheated with MY wife! I'll decide if and when he can participate with us." Then, in a much more subdued voice, he added, "It's not an issue until we're ready for threesomes." I knew I wasn't going to win this argument tonight, so I bit my tongue.

We decided we needed a last gas/convenience store break before finishing our drive home. Andrew volunteered to handle the driving the rest of the way. I was more than fine with that because, frankly, I was emotionally drained. Happier than I had thought I'd be when we left the lake, but exhausted nonetheless.

I settled into the passenger seat, adjusted the headrest, and leaned back for a little relaxation. Andrew interrupted my mind-emptying attempt by stating, "I've thought of another rule -- you and I arrive at parties as partners and we leave as partners; when one of us decides to leave, we both go. Agreed?" I gave that a little thought, and suggested a bit of a modification. "What if you want to leave, but I don't?" Andrew reflected, then responded, "It should work both ways. The one who doesn't want to leave should discuss with the other the reason he or she wants to leave. We WILL always leave as a couple. If we can't agree whether we leave then or later we have another problem with our marriage. Perhaps an insurmountalbe one." I wasn't ready to disagree with Andrew on this relatively minor issue -- primarily because I didn't have a better solution. Andrew noticed I had leaned back into the headrest and closed my eyes. He told me he was wide awake, and I should try to get some rest.

**********

Andrew

I really was glad Amy had insisted on driving. I felt great, but I realized I had a pretty good buzz going when we left the lake. We had discussed a lot of swapping and swinging rules, and I wondered if I could remember all of them so I could bang them into my word processor tomorrow. I guessed I could just go through the appropriate body parts and get most of the rules "on paper." I'd have to rely on Amy after that. The remainder of the ride home was uneventful. I spent some time thinking about the few faculty, new graduate student, etc. meetings I had to attend during the remainder of the week. Regular classes would begin the following week. My course load wasn't bad at all. The only twist involved using a new text for the MBA basic finance course. This "professing" stuff just got easier each year.

And organizing my thoughts regarding teaching also got easier each year. If I could keep my interest level high enough, and if I could remain healthy, I could do this well past normal retirement age. It's not like university professors need to retire to have enough time to travel and do other retiree things. The only possible fly in the ointment was Amy's future time commitment to selling real estate. We had plenty of time, assuming our marriage survived, to figure that out in the future. I spent the rest of the drive home reflecting on a life with Amy versus a life without Amy.

I woke Amy when we were within a few minutes of home. I told her I would unload the car, but I'd wait until tomorrow to clean the sand and stuff out of it. She chuckled and said, "It's 2:00 AM. I don't think the neighbors would appreciate hearing the Shop Vac. I'm going to take a quick shower; you'd better do the same thing before you crawl into my clean bed." I had to add some good-natured ribbing. "Your bed? I guess that's true if it's yours because you sleep in it. But, if you are referring to washing the bedding and making the bed most mornings, then it's MY bed."

**********

Amy

I woke at the crack of 11:30. I could smell the coffee. Good for Andrew because he probably didn't think to fill the coffeemaker and set the timer last night. The folks at the office weren't expecting me until tomorrow so I decided just to do nothing the rest of the day. I headed downstairs, got some coffee, and found Andrew in the den. Feeling this was the first day of the rest of our lives, I asked, "How did you sleep?" Andrew grunted a "fine." That led me to continue with my witty banter, "Whatcha doin'?"

Andrew stopped beating on his keyboard, looked up at me, and said, "I'm putting our rules into my laptop. When I'm finished, I'll print it out so you can look at it. I'd like you to tell me if you think it is complete and accurate. I'm almost finished. Anything you want to do with this extra half day we have?" I was definitely interested in the rules so I didn't give Andrew my typical "whatever." I had been doing that a lot more in recent years, and I needed to work on better responses than whatever or silence. Accordingly, I gave him a bit of my perkiness. "I'd like to see it when it's ready. Has this made you think more positively or less positively about swapping and swinging?"

"Actually," he answered, "I gave it quite a bit of thought while I was driving last night. Swapping and swinging is not my first choice to fix our marriage, but, since it seems to be your first choice, I'm ready to get on with it. We'll see how it goes." That caused me to ask another question. "Andrew, what is your first choice to get back to where we once were?" He told me he thought marriage counseling should be a first step, but he'd made his peace with trying swapping and swinging and first. Then he added, with a smile, "Besides, this will definitely be less expensive, and probably much more fun." That was close enough to the ringing endorsement I had hoped for.

When I asked him if had pictured any foursome scenarios, he responded, "I've got some porn images in my mind, but they probably aren't that appropriate for our first parties. Maybe you and Penny should outline a script. Or, do you just want to do what comes naturally?" I reminded Andrew that Penny wouldn't talk to Robert until tonight and it was unlikely she and I would talk about it until tomorrow at the office. Knowing Pen, however, if the news was good, she'd call me tonight.

The news was good and Pen did call me that night. I told her about our rules and she had me email a copy to her. She promised she and Robert would look at them before going to bed so she and I could discuss them tomorrow. We were both acting like the excited college sorority sisters we were a decade and a half ago. We signed off with Pen saying, "This is going to be SO much fun!"

The Penster and I spent parts of every day planning our first swap. We settled on playing at our place because she had nowhere to offload their seven-year-old, Yvonne. We also stuck with our earlier Saturday night plan. We often giggled as we made additional plans, and, of course, got off track discussing things that were definitely not going to happen -- at least not at our first party. We agreed to what we thought was proper attire, and we planned how we would start the party. The guys were going to be putty in our hands! Less than a week 'til nudity abounds!

**********

Andrew

Amy and I had a very nice lovemaking session on Tuesday night. After I had eaten her to one orgasm, we had a very passionate simultaneous climax. I was surprised I did not picture Stephan with Amy. And I didn't picture me with Liz or anyone else. It was like the old days -- just Amy and me, alone. I didn't dare ask Amy what was going through her mind. I did not want to force a possible lie.

We held each other close in our post-coital bliss. Amy suddenly broke away and crawled to my cock. She exclaimed, "Let's get this thing up for another round!" I had stayed on my back so not much of our conjoined juices had dripped on the sheets. She crammed my nearly flaccid cock into her mouth and started sucking. I mean, really sucking. I guess she was practicing for Saturday night. She got me up, and had her way with me. Ride 'em cowgirl!

I asked, later in the week, what Robert and Penny thought about our rules. She said they were glad we had thought of everything and, after discussion, they decided they had very little to change. Most important was condoms. Everyone agreed disease was not an issue so the only condoms needed would be when Robert invaded Amy's vagina. Amy told me I was the big winner because Penny was planning on giving me her ass. In preparation, she was going to give herself a thorough enema. Additionally, she was not going to require a condom. I thought better of asking Amy if she thought Penny would be willing to do ass-to-mouth. Something to dream about for future parties.

Saturday night finally arrived. Per Amy's instructions, I wore nothing except loose-fitting shorts, a polo, and sandals. Penny and Robert arrived, just as they had so many times before. This arrival, however, was going to change into something we had never done or discussed doing before. The four of us were similarly dressed. Not exactly sartorial splendor, but we appeared to be comfortable. The gals were not wearing bras. Heck, I doubt anyone was wearing any underwear.

Robert had brought a couple of chilled bottles of California Chardonnay. I took them, and, as I headed to the kitchen, semi-shouted over my shoulder, "Thanks. I guess we can open one now and the other between the second and third rounds." That got some laughter. "Good," I thought, "no one seems too tense about this. Things should be even more mellow after we started sipping our wine."

**********

Amy

The wine was extremely good. We had become accustomed to enjoying the kinds of things Pen and Robert could do with their combined incomes. Andrew and I aren't exactly paupers, but they had not gone overboard by spending too much on their house or cars so they had lots of disposable income. I guess we did too, especially as my commissions had been growing each year. If that continued, we'd have to look into some new extravagances. That is, if we could find the time to enjoy them.