Lake Powell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim413413
Tim413413
25 Followers

Pen insisted, "This damn night isn't over yet! And, if Aim correctly counted orgasms, I am the one on top with two. We need to get with it and start giving out more orgasms. Let's sip our wine and talk about what we'd like to do with our swap partner and what we'd like to see the other couple do." I noticed a strange look on Andrew's face as he glanced at me. I could not read his mind. Pen seemed more animated than usual. She could not have had too much to drink and I knew she didn't do drugs or take prescription drugs that did not mix with wine. Hell, all four of us drink plenty of wine when we get together. Pen surprised me when she asked, "You guys want to get into some more girl-on-girl stuff?" We all nodded, some of us without too much enthusiasm, and wondered aloud what we should do. Pen took charge. "The Aimster and I have kicked around some ideas that would get all four of us involved. Does that sound like fun?" Robert, he with the dry humor, said, "All four of us? As long as I don't have to suck Andrew's dick, I'm in."

Pen started to describe what we were going to do and encouraged each of us to get into position. I took another sip of the excellent wine, and resolved to cut loose and enjoy my husband and our friends. Pen asked me if I wanted top or bottom. I asked if it made a difference. Pen replied, "Watch, once you make your decision, everything will just flow." I elected "bottom." I might as well do a little relaxing. Pen had me lie on my back and said, "Spread your legs so you can enjoy a feeding frenzy." She had Robert kneel beside my head and told him his job would be to lean over and fuck my mouth. I told Pen she and Andrew should take these positions since she could deepthroat him. Pen put me down by saying, "I'm sure your cock sucking skills are more than adequate. Besides you'll have both hands free. You just need to agree with Robert where he will blow his load. Once we get going, I expect at least four more orgasms. Come on folks. We're here to have some sexy fun! Or did I mean funny sex?"

Pen motioned to Andrew and told him, "I'm going to get on my hands and knees and blow your wife's mind with my hands and face. Once the three of us are in position, your job will be to take care of yourself and the parts of me you can reach while you are behind my ass. Is everyone clear? Okay, start your engines!"

This would probably be a bit more fun if we had drunk more wine. But I thought being on the bottom was better for me. I could give Robert some action he was bound to enjoy and I would likely prefer Pen, over Robert wearing a rubber, in my crotch. I wouldn't be able to see what Andrew was doing to Pen's backside and/or underside, but he'd already had her ass so he was likely looking forward to blowing a load in her hot cunt. And so it went.

**********

Andrew

I thought I had gotten the better male position for this little romp. I had quickly discarded the notion of tonguing Penny's asshole. It still had some cum and lube in it. I gave her rear a couple of spanks. (We'd need to add that to our list of rules.) She hopped a bit, but stayed in place. She also muffled some sounds in Amy's muff. I got on my back and slithered between Penny's legs so I could play with her titties and lift my head to use my mouth on her twat. No lifting necessary, she mashed that barely hairy thing against my face. Penny was really torquing her body. She might have the better female position. My little soldier was not getting attention from anyone else, and my hands were too busy to do myself any good. Maybe, when we have parties with more attendees, we could determine some arrangement of bodies so each of us could give and receive pleasure. For now, I wanted to receive some pleasure. I retraced my earlier slithering, and got on my knees. I had just left Penny's pussy and it was flowing. I grabbed my cock, put it at her entrance, and slammed it home. She hopped again, but quickly settled into fucking me in return.

I thought we might have something less than lottery-like odds at having simultaneous orgasms, but it was not very likely to happen in those positions. Accordingly, I decided to focus on giving Penny and myself pleasure and see what happened. I really didn't pay attention to the order of our orgasms, but it sounded like everyone had one within a matter of a few minutes. I knew Penny had climaxed because her vaginal walls grabbed my cock shortly after I had excitedly shot my wad. The only unknown was whether Amy had faked hers. I couldn't always tell when she did that, but I suspected Penny could not as easily be mislead.

We all moaned, groaned, and told each other how good that experience had been. We'd finished the wine and Robert indicated they needed to get the babysitter home. We had time to chat some more, but waiting to recharge for another round of partying was out of the question. Penny surprised me again when she said, "Next time, we'll have to allow for more time. Nine orgasms is a pretty good number, but, given enough time and motivation, we can do so much better."

We couldn't send them home smelling of sex and looking like hell. Amy took Robert to one shower and I took Penny to the other. We all came out squeaky clean. They dressed and headed out the door. Penny looked back, over her shoulder, and said, "This is just the beginning to a new style of life for a wonderful group of friends."

The clean up could wait until tomorrow. Amy and I hauled our clean, tired butts to bed and hugged each other until we fell asleep.

**********

Amy

I know I slept soundly, and I'm fairly certain Andrew did the same. He was still asleep. I smelled the coffee. Bless him, Andrew must have gotten up in the night to fill the coffeemaker. I slipped out of bed quietly and headed downstairs for my coffee. I realized I had not slept in any wet spots. Throwing the cheap bedspread on top of the bed had been a good idea. We might need to double up in the future if more partiers were playing on the bed, and/or less stuff was being gathered in condoms, stomachs, etc.

I sat in the kitchen, sipping my coffee, and staring out the patio doors. It looked like another clear, hot Phoenix day. No need to watch the weather report; not much changed from one day to the next. My thoughts drifted to last night. It had been easier, more simple than I had imagined. I was not jealous of what Andrew did or had done to him. Maybe I only felt that way because he was with Pen. I was glad we had gone straight to bed last night. We needed the cool light of day, plus no lingering wine aftereffects, to honestly discuss what we thought about the party and how we thought future endeavors might happen and turn out.

I heard Andrew moving about. After some bathroom activities he got his coffee and joined me. He asked how I was and tenderly kissed my lips. I looked into his eyes and whispered, "That was lovely." We exchanged morning pleasantries and I reminded him I had an afternoon open house. It was scheduled to be open until 5:00 so I told him I would be home not later than 6:00. He suggested grilled steaks for dinner. I was fine with that.

Being together like this was nice. I hoped it would remain that way. I quizzed Andrew, "Do you want to talk about last night now? Later? Never?" He told me we should definitely talk about it. Either now or sometime later today. He told me he really didn't want to wait. He then asked if Pen was going to be at the open house. I said, "Not this one. She has her own open house elsewhere." He told me he wanted to ensure we talked about the party before I next talked with Pen. We decided over dinner and beyond would do.

I remembered something I had thought of yesterday, and asked, "I've been thinking about the extra money we've been able to sock away. We never seem to have enough time to enjoy the fruits of our labors. I was thinking we could hire a house cleaning crew to come in once a week, especially after we have a larger party. You and I would still need to share the things that need to be done more than once a week. What do you think?" He said he thought that would be a very good idea. I volunteered to look into it. We kept ourselves busy doing our usual weekend morning things.

My open house did not yield any results, but once in a great while someone you didn't even notice will call to see the house again. I've made more than one sale that way. I packed and headed home. I called Andrew and he said he'd light the grill so he'd be ready. Andrew had, as usual, cooked our steaks to perfection. We enjoyed a light salad and our favorite Pinot Noir, "Erath" from Oregon.

Andrew launched into the discussion regarding last night. I was honest and told him Robert really didn't do much for me. He asked where Robert had climaxed during our final foursome on the floor. I told him, "In my mouth and I swallowed." I couldn't believe I said that just like I would say, "I think I'll wear that red dress tonight." Since Andrew had missed the end of my fuck with Robert, I described that in some detail. He reminded me that I had been up close and personal when Pen gave him her butt. He spent a little time telling me about his contortions during our four-way. Then he jumped to a description of Pen's somewhat bizarre comments when the two of them went downstairs getting the wine. I opined my observations of Pen's seemingly hyper behavior when we had reassembled in the great room. Neither of us could determine what might or might not have been going on, but he suggested I pay attention and be there for Pen.

We moved on to talk about future parties. I decided to tell him about what Pen and I had previously discussed. "Most so-called experts indicate the men typically convince each other to swing and swap. Then they convince the wives. Pen and I thought it would work better, at least with our group of friends, if the women approached the women. I'm going to talk to Liz about swapping with us. Please get your tongue off the table and back in your mouth. Pen is going to talk to Lauren about her and Fred playing with them. If one or both of us are successful, we'll then decide where we go after that." Andrew interrupted by saying, "Two things. One, you didn't mention Phil when you talked about Liz. Was that an oversight?" I quickly told him it was. I realized he might have thought I was planning on inviting Stephan as my partner. Patience, Amy. "Two, you didn't mention the Higginloopers." I told him we were afraid to approach them because of their new religious priorities. I told him they would figure out what was going on once more couples were partying together. They could then approach us. Perhaps Marge and Bill would like a slower approach and start by watching the rest of us.

It was quite evident Andrew was now on board with swapping and swinging. It was clear he enjoyed his alone time with Pen, the girl-on-girl, and the foursome at the end of the evening. I was going to give it my all to enlist Liz. I figured Phil would be a pushover for Liz, especially if she threw his alleged previous (and current?) affairs in his face. Pen would probably have a tougher time with Lauren, but I wasn't going to volunteer to convince Lauren. She and Fred had both been married before, and I had no idea what they thought about swapping and swinging. If I first convinced Liz and Phil, the Fairchilds might be more willing to get on board.

**********

Andrew

Ah, the first day of a new semester. Don't get too enthusiastic, Andrew. Our wonderful scheduling folks had done me solid again. Early classes on Tuesday and Thursday. Later first classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Plus the occasional Saturday and/or Sunday class in the phoney Executive MBA program. People in the know, knew and the graduates' "diplomas" indicated they had not earned a real MBA degree.

Amy always knew my teaching schedule, and she generally knew when I had scheduled meetings. She called between classes to tell me Yvonne would be at a Friday night sleepover and we were invited to spend all night or any part thereof at the Smarts' house. I suggested we put it on our calendars and discuss it before accepting. Amy could plead a possible faculty function. I asked if they were planning to contact Liz and/or Lauren before Friday. She said, "No, we're postponing that until after Friday night."

Amy and I had fairly normal workweeks and Amy told me she could not weasel any information out of Penny to indicate what her behavior from the previous Saturday night was all about, but Amy indicated she had a few more days to uncover something. "If all else fails," Amy said, "we might be able to figure it out this coming Friday night." As it turned out, of course, the faculty meeting on Friday evening did not materialize. We planned to arrive at sundown with three bottles of white wine and an appropriate selection of cheeses. These were some of Amy's areas of expertise, so all I had to do was find myself a comfortable, easy-to-remove outfit. I made sure to take the lube and a few condoms, just in case. I also carried a few condoms for Robert, just in case.

We arrived at our appointed time and Robert surprised us by asking if we'd like a mixed drink. We'd been known to imbibe, so we placed our orders. I wondered if he thought more liquor than we had at the last party was required to get the four of us into partying sooner and/or longer. We weren't certain we would spend the night; we'd just play it by ear. An all-night foursome did not sound as interesting as an all-night group orgy. Amy had been able, earlier that day, to get a bit of information from Penny. It seems they were pretty much in the same boat as we found ourselves. They both put in long hours and both felt their marital closeness was slipping away from them. They, like us, thought swapping and swinging with their close friends might mend some of those problems.

We were sitting in their family room. We'd finished our drinks and had sampled some cheeses so the wine might taste better. The gals had obviously planned another treat to start this party because they stood and kicked off their shoes. They both had on summer dresses. They stood close to us and lifted their dresses up and off. They both had shaved pussies! Penny definitely needed to do some additional nude sunbathing. Robert and I cheered and made other appropriate sounds. The gals giggled and straddled their temporary partner's lap. Let the kissing and groping begin!

This was going a little more smoothly than our first encounter. Penny broke our lip lock and asked the group, "Does everyone want to fuck around in here or go out to the pool?" Amy inquired, "How comfortable is it fooling around out there?" When Penny said it was really just different and you had to experiment to find comfortable positions, we decided to stay inside for a while so we could enjoy the AC, plush carpet, overstuffed furniture, etc. We broke out the first bottle of wine, and Penny grabbed the unbreakable glasses -- a must for parties in and around pools. A few sips of wine and Penny and I were plastered together, front to front, on a large leather sofa. The other two were rolling around on the floor.

Penny had really taken care of me last Saturday -- deepthroat (with climax), anal (with climax), and vaginal. I was fairly certain I had also taken good care of her; she'd had at least three orgasms. I whispered, "What do you want to do first?" She answered, "Just make out with me for now." Being fairly compliant, I did exactly what she suggested. It wasn't loving; it was lusting, and it was very, very nice. I hoped I was giving as good as I was getting.

**********

Amy

I had promised Andrew and myself I would really get into the second party. I planned on knocking myself out to give Robert the most climaxes he could handle, while I would win the prize for having the most. Andrew told me he planned for Pen to give me a run for my money, and he was betting she would win again. It wasn't so much the competitive factor -- I had talked Andrew into swapping and swinging and I needed to paint a better picture of how much fun I was having. I didn't want to lie about it, so I thought actually having fun would the best approach. Robert and I were more comfortable with each other and talked about what turned us on. We wound up doing some doggy-style on the floor. Up for a little more wine, then he bent me over the back of the loveseat and fucked me until I had a screaming orgasm. The Aimster 1; all other competitors 0. Robert did not relent and he shot his first load a few minutes later. I removed Robert's condom, tied it in a knot, and proceeded to lick and suck his cum off his cock. I told him to keep it away from my cunt unless he first washed it with soap. He was, predictably, flat on his back when he nodded his assent. I got us wine refills, we sat on the floor, and gently caressed each other.

Pen and Andrew were still locked in a tight embrace. They were moaning and mumbling to each other during their continuous kissing. Their hands were roaming and both were doing their best to rub a thigh in each other's crotches. Robert looked at the other two and jocularly asked, "Are you two going to stay in that position all night?" Pen obviously unlipped Andrew and dreamily replied, "Why not? It's a very nice position, especially when you share it with a very dear friend." They soon disentangled, refreshed their wine glasses, and Andrew announced they were going outside. I reminded Robert to get his condoms out of his shorts pocket. Andrew asked Pen if he should get the lube from his shorts. Pen told him, "Not now. Maybe later or we could just use human lubrication."

Robert looked at me. Not much trouble reading his mind. I shook my head and said, "Andrew and I have practiced only once, and I'm not ready to do that in public." I don't know why the three of them thought that was funny. We tried some new, at least to Andrew and me, positions the pool furniture facilitated. Robert and I tried cowgirl on a lounge chair. It was too narrow for me to plant both knees on the cushion, so I stood on the pool decking. It was a bit of a stretch, and I wondered if I might strain some groin muscles. As I slid down Robert's latex-encased cock, I realized I could put my feet on the cushion. I put my hands on his chest, and, once properly balanced, I slid my feet under his armpits and shoulders. I probably looked like a rower in a racing scull! Robert realized he had to do more of the work. And he did. It seemed he had made a fairly quick recovery from our inside adventures.

Andrew and Pen were in the pool. I don't think his plaything had yet been in any of Pen's holes. They were in the deep end and both were hanging onto the wall with one hand while they continued their kissing and massaging with their other hand. My position was not working well, so I apologized to Robert and stood. Robert said/asked, "The pool." We hopped into the shallow end and I threw my arms around his neck while he grabbed both my ass cheeks and lifted me. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as our most sexual parts sought each other in the warm water. Robert's missile was not of the heat-seeking variety, so he needed to hand-guide it to the promised land. This was a new experience -- at least with a condom. The water didn't really provide lubricant, and I was afraid I was in for an unpleasant dry fuck. Fortunately, when Robert pushed in a bit more, my previously-activated fluids took over and we were treated to a nice mixture of friction and smooth sliding. This, plus some tongue tangoing, was probably going to get the job done. Robert just needed to keep us balanced. Occasionally, he would lift me higher in the water to give one of my nips a lick or suck. This was working for me.

**********

Andrew

Penny surprised me with her continued clinging. I had no idea why she was doing it. I guessed I could do that all night, but Amy was determined to be much more active. We had not discussed my need to be more active with Penny. Following last week's performance, we naturally assumed Penny and I would be at least as active as we had been before. I decided to force the issue, so I asked, "Hey, beautiful, what's going on? I mean, tonight has been wonderful, but you don't seem to be that much into the appropriate party girl mindset." Penny pulled back a little further and said, with a smile, "Just taking it easy with a friend. Our sex last week was absolutely great, and I fully intend for both of us to have as much fun as we did last week. Don't worry, the night is still young." I decided it didn't make sense to push her. She said she intended to wind up at the same conclusion I wanted, she just wanted to get there a bit more slowly. We left the pool in time to hear Robert announce his orgasm. Penny leaned his way and laughingly hissed, "Robert, be careful. The neighbors!" He nodded and continued to hold Amy's ass while she was bouncing on his rod. It didn't take Amy too long to grab Robert tighter, bury her face into his neck, and go rigid.

Tim413413
Tim413413
25 Followers