Lake Powell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unless I had missed something, they had both come twice. Penny grabbed my hand and proposed, "We'd better get on with the good stuff because we are way behind." I inquired, "What's the prize for winning?" She didn't hesitate. "Both the winners and the losers get to feel fabulous." She grabbed a large seat cushion and pulled me to the most shallow end of the pool. She laid the cushion on the concrete-like decking and pushed it to the edge. She jumped in the water and bade me follow. She hopped up and landed with her upper body on the cushion. I walked to her ass. We had to wiggle her body until she and I were properly aligned at the correct height. I assumed she was offering her cunt so I started gently massaging her clit. After an appreciative meow or two, I got my other hand involved and slipped two fingers into her pusskut. Her movements and moans told me she'd soon be ready. My cock had pretty much hardened by then. I asked if she was ready. She nodded and I inched toward the starting gate. We trotted at first. We would move to a canter when one of us was ready. I suspected Penny would not appreciate galloping because her lower body would bang against the hard pool siding. We kept a steady pace and she eventually asked, "Are you ready to blow?" I told her I was close, but she could do whatever felt best to her. She grabbed the cushion, pushed her butt at me, and panted her orgasm. It took another few minutes for me. It was mind-blowing!

Arizona pool water is not cool in August. It is, in fact, much like warm bath water. We had a strong consensus we should go inside. We toweled thoroughly, knowing we couldn't avoid the climate change when we hit the AC. We all got some goose bumps, and I'm certain we sported eight erect nipples. Wine and cheese seemed to be the tickets to help our bodies acclimate.

Penny started crawling toward Amy while saying, "You look positively cold, baby. Let me hold you and do other stuff so I can warm you." Amy dropped to the floor and they embraced. Robert and I looked at each other, he laughed, and I chortled, "No way." The gals gave us another excellent show. Robert and I had not had enough time to fully recover, but the show was giving our little heads a little more breathing room at a higher altitude.

**********

Amy

We did not spend the night, but we did stay well into the morning hours. Penny and I later compared notes. I had five O's (0's?) while she had four. Robert had three to Andrew's two. We agreed the journey was more important than the destination. She admonished me to do some serious anal practicing with Andrew. She confessed she had withheld anal from Andrew because Robert didn't get that from me. We spent a little time speculating how many orgasms we could have if the supply of extra men was virtually unlimited. Giggling ensued.

We agreed I would approach Liz before Pen approached Lauren. She hoped I would have good news regarding Liz and Phil. That would give her more ammunition when she talked with Lauren. I met with Liz. I told her what had been going on and what we envisioned for the future. She seemed a bit shocked, but only in a calm sort of way. She giggled when she asked, "I assume Robert and Andrew are okay with this?" It was my turn to laugh. I told her Andrew was really looking forward to spending lots of quality time with her (Big smile!) and that was why I was elected to talk with her. We traded questions and answers. She had some takeaways: All four of the original cast members claimed no jealousy. It was much like other get-togethers, with much of the usual banter and chatter. Our later sex at home had been enhanced. We were looking forward to gatherings with more than four partiers. There was more, but those were the highlights.

Liz did not say no. She took a copy of our rules and said she'd let me know if she talked with Phil. I delicately found a way to talk about Phil's escapades. Surprisingly, she was rather forthcoming. That caused us to discuss things more bluntly. I asked about the possibility of Phil having STDs and the possibility he had passed them to her. Liz told me Phil was tested regularly and she had warned him he would lose the jewels if he ever gave her a disease. "Why does she stay with him?" I wondered. My, how soon I forgot about Stephan and me! She'd made her peace with this kind of marriage. Andrew was not willing to make his peace with Stephan and me having an ongoing relationship. When Liz and I parted, I had a good feeling about gaining a new couple. I assumed Liz wanted to spend some quality time with Andrew. She might see swapping and swinging as a way to get even with Phil without the ugly parts of a divorce. Once she convinced herself to give it a try, she would likely convince Phil, even if she had to drag him, kicking and screaming, to our place. I suspected, however, Phil would like to give me a try. Or two. Once I was comfortable with anal, Phil certainly was the poster boy candidate for requiring condoms.

I told Pen about my conversation with Liz. We concluded she and Phil were "maybes," but my gut told me they were more like "maybe pluses." Pen decided to go ahead with her plan to talk with Lauren. She said she would only talk about the Scotts if it seemed appropriate. They met the next day, after Lauren finished teaching her sixth-grade English class. Pen called me that night. She was excited!

She started with, "You aren't going to believe your ears!" Leaving me no time to interject anything, she continued, "Fred and his first wife were in to swapping and swinging. Lauren probably knows more about how it works than you and I do. She told me they had discussed it, and, because it was so foreign to her they quickly ruled out such activities. Being newlyweds, then having the baby probably had something to do with it, too." She took a breath, so I jumped in, "So, what do you think?" Pen explained she had given Lauren a copy of the rules, and had given her an overview of our first two parties. Lauren simply said she and Fred would talk about it, especially since friends were involved, and get back to her. "Oh, and by the way," Pen added, "I told her about the Liz and Phil possibility. Also, be warned, Lauren will probably call you. She'll probably call Liz, too, once we know her answer. Isn't this way too cool?" I suggested to Pen she should consider using a bit more patience.

To soon be continued...